discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Dear Someone

Cotton Candy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Nightosphere
2014-05-10

Re: Dear Someone

Dear someone, It was nice meeting your parents. I admit that I thought they're so hard to approach knowing that you belong to a wealthy family. I was wrong. They treat me like I'm their daughter and I'm happy for that. I love your family. Thanks for everything.
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Dear Someone, I fell in love with you. Now what?

Last edited by ielle (2014-01-02 13:21:07)

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

Dear Someone, [spoiler]:lol3: tss you're an idiot :lol2:[/spoiler]
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

Dear Someone, I miss you. I miss our random conversations. And I miss teasing you.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Dear someone, Thanks for your concern, but as much as I would love to point out my own reasons as to why I'm still like this, I won't because it's all gonna be a waste of both of our times. Just let me be happy for you, okay? Okay. I love you. =)
surfmind3d
 L
surfmind3d's display avatar
» n00b
Amazing life
2014-01-26

Dear Someone, Let me tell you one honest thing. Your tatas look amazing. That and your brain. Man I love 'em ;)
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Dear someone, Thank you for making me fall for you then leave without a single word.
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

Dear Someone, Thank you. :)

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

Dear someone, Do you hate me? You are not chatting with me for the past days. :( What's wrong? I missed you. chel :xp

Last edited by jechel.eonni (2014-01-10 03:58:57)

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

Dear Someone, I wanna make love to you. I mean, I love you. :lol3: I know you are busy right now. So take your time. No worries. :)

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Dear someone, So I added you back once again, I know it's been crazy between us but I dreamt about you tonight, It was so weird. I can tell you all about it but then you know how I hate making efforts with you. :B I just wanna say I finally forgive you and that I'm willing to forgive all that's in the past. Let our bygones be forever bygones. :) It's gonna be weird seeing you for the first time in the last time tonight, and idek how to talk to you bc I wanna apologize too for my actions being too overboard. It'd be so much easier if you could read all these instead, hehe, I really wish you would. That's all, I guess. Bye. =)
leslax
 Leslie Laxina Amato
leslax's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
party all night long :]
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Adelaide Australia
2023-03-11
Website

Dear Someone, I hope someday you'll realize that you're not a good person. :p
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

Dear Someone, Are you going to avoid me for the rest of the year? Is it okay with you that we're like playing hide and seek? I don't get it. Really don't get it.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

Dear. [spoiler]F. I miss U.[/spoiler]
leslax
 Leslie Laxina Amato
leslax's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
party all night long :]
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Adelaide Australia
2023-03-11
Website

Dear Someone, You're such a pain in the ass!
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

Dear someone, it's okay, still a relief, you just like what i shared. (trying to be calm) :( it's hard. :no:
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

Dear Someone, [spoiler]I hate it when i remember all the things that you did to me were just ways for you to hurt me once again. I thought we were meant to be. Words came out from your mouth like you really mean it and yet you have the guts to feel like nothing happened and like we didn't spent time together. You are so selfish and stupid. A liar! You don't deserve a person who'll love you more than you love her. Because your stupidity comes in you! I REALLY HATE YOU! If i could just do anything to make you feel all the pain that you left in me, unfortunately, you are still lucky because you're always the person who's just sittin' there all day and feels like nothing happened. I know that there are things that we can't explain, but that's a shit of you when you can't even find any words to say! It's a lie. I know it's a lie. You are so denial! You don't even let me know the reasons. Well if you're thinking that i might get mad... of course i will! But you know who i am. You know what kind of person i am. Whatever it is, i will always and forever understand the reasons behind if it's the reality. And it's just so disappointing 'cause it seems like you didn't know me. You don't know how painful it is. And I can't help it because you left me alone without someone to hold on. You ruined my life and I don't know where to start because you made me believe that all your promises will be someday a reality. I'm begging you, please don't you come back to me again. Stop making me crazy. I know you know that I really really love you. But please don't make it a reason for you to come back and hurt me once more. Twice was enough. I don't want to feel the pain all over again because it's going to kill me, you know. If you don't want to talk to me or you wanna act like you don't know me, fine with me! I'll be alright with that. Maybe it's a way of letting go. I really want this feelings to stay away from me because you are not the right person for me. I want to say goodbye but i don't know how because we can't even start a conversation. So this time, I want to assume that I'm writing a letter to you and I want to say good bye. Thank you for all the tears. I wish you'll die swimming with my tears with shark that comes out from my eyes. PS: Forget the #14 because it kills me inside. And if you're going to have another girl, please don't call her baby too. It's not really good when you call someone else "baby". :facepalm:[/spoiler]
yengdiosanta
 Pink_yeng :)
yengdiosanta's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Rated SPG
Life is Here!
2014-04-29
Website

Dear Someone, I'm back! There are lots of things I'm missing lately and you are one of them. ::3
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear someone, [spoiler]Who told you you look good in mustard yellow shirt and hot pink pants? Really now?[/spoiler]
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear Someone Why can't you just understand that I'm already tired of waiting?! :( Why can't you just let go. It's so frustrating. You're making it hard for me. I'm done please I don't want to be that person anymore :cry:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:28

[ 8 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy