akosiloys's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Happy Virus
Mla, Phil
2021-05-04
Website

[Discussion] The Vampire Diaries

Anyone here watching The Vampire Diaries? What can you say on the previous season? And what are you expectations for the upcoming season 4 on September? :D And yeah, Ian Somerhalder is here in Philippines right now. Are you aware of this? Have you already seen/stalked him? :lol3:

Last edited by akosiloys (2012-05-20 19:38:00)

meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Re: [Discussion] The Vampire Diaries

I'm 100% Delena though I find Elena bitchy because she wants the two brothers in her life forever :facepalm: Okay I was expecting Matt to die sooner or later but I never though he'd be with Elena :scared: But Elena had vampire blood in her system right? Is she going to be a vampire? :ohno:
akosiloys
 Lois Chan ♔
» FTalkManiac
Happy Virus
Mla, Phil
2021-05-04
Website

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#97989;1337581340]I'm 100% Delena though I find Elena bitchy because she wants the two brothers in her life forever Okay I was expecting Matt to die sooner or later but I never though he'd be with Elena But Elena had vampire blood in her system right? Is she going to be a vampire?[/quote] I am also a Delena shipper. So, hi~ hahaha Yep. According to my sources (echos), Elena will be a vampire on Season 4. And dafuq happened to Klaus! I want his body back! -_-
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=akosiloys;#98806;1337598371]I am also a Delena shipper. So, hi~ hahaha Yep. According to my sources (echos), Elena will be a vampire on Season 4. And dafuq happened to Klaus! I want his body back! -_-[/quote] HI ATE LOIS!! :lol3::lol3: Maybe they'll bring back Klaus's body but idk. I can't predict what the writers will do next or I'm just that daft. If Elena is going to be a vampire it'll be another liability for Damon [s]and Stefan[/s]. :facepalm: And seriously I don't want Damon [s]and Stefan[/s] to be harmed just because of her. Sometimes she acts without thinking gaaahddamet :facepalm::no2:

Last edited by SkylineGoddess (2012-05-21 07:42:36)

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

It said in the news that the cast of Vampire Diaries will come here in the Philippines...I'm not sure if al of the cast or just one or two from them.. :yes2:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

But... Stefan is her boyfriend and she wants Damon? :unimpressed: I want to read the book but...:no3:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Aiashine;#102036;1337674024]But... Stefan is her boyfriend and she wants Damon? I want to read the book but...[/quote] Stefan handed himself over to Klaus so his relationship with Elena became vague. Since then Damon took the responsibility of keeping her alive so Elena grew feelings for him. :plotting::plotting:
ice
 Ice Tortilla
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
Snezhnaya
2021-11-20

DELENA 4EVZ ♥ [quote=mrjpc07;#100529;1337638583]It said in the news that the cast of Vampire Diaries will come here in the Philippines...I'm not sure if al of the cast or just one or two from them.. :yes2:[/quote] Ian Somerhalder/Damon Salvatore is here right now. I am saddened by the fact that I cannot meet him in person :| Lol oh well
akosiloys
 Lois Chan ♔
» FTalkManiac
Happy Virus
Mla, Phil
2021-05-04
Website

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#98837;1337598849]HI ATE LOIS!! Maybe they'll bring back Klaus's body but idk. I can't predict what the writers will do next or I'm just that daft. If Elena is going to be a vampire it'll be another liability for Damon and Stefan. And seriously I don't want Damon and Stefan to be harmed just because of her. Sometimes she acts without thinking gaaahddamet[/quote] Hahaha. Hi~ The writers are just so unpredictable. XD LOL. You got it right. Sometimes, Elena just do whatever she wants to do without even thinking of the consequences. It's also sad that Jeremy is the only human in season 4 :lol3: [quote=mrjpc07;#100529;1337638583]It said in the news that the cast of Vampire Diaries will come here in the Philippines...I'm not sure if al of the cast or just one or two from them..[/quote] Yup, Ian Somerhalder aka Damon Salvatore is here right now. If I'm not mistaken he's in Palawan shooting for Penshoppe. I''m planning to stalk him once he gets back here in Manila :xixi: [quote=Aiashine;#102036;1337674024]But... Stefan is her boyfriend and she wants Damon? I want to read the book but...[/quote] Nah-ah. Stefan and Elena broke up before. Stefan, in fact was gone for a while, so Damon took in charge of Elena. The two became close, yeaah. It's so cliche :lol3: [quote=ice;#102287;1337677807]an Somerhalder/Damon Salvatore is here right now. I am saddened by the fact that I cannot meet him in person Lol oh well[/quote] Lezz go stalk him bb! :lol3:

Last edited by akosiloys (2012-05-22 14:36:25)

meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=akosiloys;#103256;1337703257]Hahaha. Hi~ The writers are just so unpredictable. XD LOL. You got it right. Sometimes, Elena just do whatever she wants to do without even thinking of the consequences. It's also sad that Jeremy is the only human in season 4[/quote] Who knows maybe they'll turn Jeremy into a vampire hunter or something :lol3::lol3: [quote=ice;#102287;1337677807]Ian Somerhalder/Damon Salvatore is here right now. I am saddened by the fact that I cannot meet him in person Lol oh well[/quote] There's this thing Penshoppe did.... You need to purchase at least 1, 500 pesos worth of items to get an invitation to see Ian. :plotting::plotting: [quote=akosiloys;#103256;1337703257]I''m planning to stalk him once he gets back here in Manila[/quote] He's currently lurking around the 'brave streets of Manila' :lol:
akosiloys
 Lois Chan ♔
» FTalkManiac
Happy Virus
Mla, Phil
2021-05-04
Website

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#103880;1337744051]Who knows maybe they'll turn Jeremy into a vampire hunter or something[/quote] LOL and then he'll kill all the living vampires including his sister :lol3: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#103880;1337744051]He's currently lurking around the 'brave streets of Manila'[/quote] OMG. Let's! :xixi:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=akosiloys;#105642;1337792912]OMG. Let's![/quote] Oh look :lol: [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/20sf1a9.jpg[/img]
akosiloys
 Lois Chan ♔
» FTalkManiac
Happy Virus
Mla, Phil
2021-05-04
Website

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#106317;1337830285]Oh look[/quote] OMFG. I just saw it today. LKSDJLAJSDLAJSDLAJSDAL I CAN DIE NAO~ HUHUHUHUHU
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=akosiloys;#107137;1337850551]OMFG. I just saw it today. LKSDJLAJSDLAJSDLAJSDAL I CAN DIE NAO~ HUHUHUHUHU[/quote] That's happening right now. :yes:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Ohmygod. I'm glad this thread is existing. I can continue my obsession with Vamp Diaries now. :lol2: Anyway, I find Elena and Damon's love story sweeter. Did you know that Elena met Damon first? :ohno: I just wish that he never compelled her on the day he met her. Everything must've changed between them. :retard: Isn't the part when Damon and Elena kissed, the hottest of all the scenes? :drool2: Omg.
dch
 First Class Mischief >:)
dch's display avatar
» FTalker
Original Sin
Se7en Deadly Sins
Zip 6000
2014-07-06

Delena all the way! Stefan can die! :lol3: :lol3: Spoiler: For Season 4, Elena will really be a vampire. :D

Last edited by dch (2012-07-20 17:55:00)

yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

Noooo I can't vote. I don't want to :( :lol: I used to love Stelena, but then Delena's driving me crazzzyyyy
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

It was a hard decision because I love both ships. I voted for Stelena. And I think the only thing that won't make me vote for Stelena is if Steroline was dragged into the picture. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/bda00a27b5cea06b87bd286bd0f2b1f7/tumblr_mk3xvxROiY1qg8dzlo4_r1_250.gif[/img]
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=Tres;#322126;1365338826]And I think the only thing that won't make me vote for Stelena is if Steroline was dragged into the picture.[/quote] Seriously? Steroline?! Whyyyyyyy.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I love Steroline! Apparently I have a thing for fictional couples who start as friends. If Elena ends up with Damon, I'm fine with that, as long as Stefan ends up with Caroline :lol: Don't ya like theeeeeemmmmm?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:53

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy