FTalk newbies are not allowed to vote

yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

Re: [Discussion] The Vampire Diaries

Noooo. I want Klaus or Tyler for her. :( :lol: And if she ends up w/ Stefan, that would remind me of Tamara-Jake from Awkward (if you're familiar with that :lol: ). Idk why, though, but stiiiilllll.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I'm actually torn between Stefan or Klaus for Caroline because damn, no one can deny just how cute Klaus and Caroline is. But my number one pairing is Steroline :lol: I used to watch Awkward but haven't gotten far in the Season 2. Tamara and Jake got together?!
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

^ Yesss! Klaroline is just so undeniably.... insert term here, I'm running out of adjectives to describe how awesome they are. :lol: I can't wait for them to be "together together" in TVD. :( But I want Tyler to be back in the picture too! :lol2: Yes.... season 2 finale.. They... kissed? Made out? @-) (is it right to use the word made out? I'm sorry I'm being sort of a grammar conscious, it just sounds wrong to me, idk why :lol2: )

Last edited by yunish (2013-04-07 09:26:24)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I'm just wishing Tyler comes back in Season 5. You know, just to give Klaroline more screentime. Hahahahaha but is there any way I can convince you into liking Steroline too even for the least bit? :lol2: What. They made out? (yes it's right hahahahaha don't worry) But hoooow and whyyyyy and how?! Okay thank you, I need to watch season 2 ASAP haha
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

^ No, I'm wishing Tyler would come back ep22 of this season. Then there should be a great cliffhanger between him and Caroline and Klaus. :lol3: I'm tired of this Delena and Stelena thing. And I want Jeremy to come back. I want a lot of things. :lol3: And no, there's no way you can convince me into liking Steroline. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. :xp :lol2: Hahahaha, watch it tonight! :woohoo: So I won't have to answer your why and how and whyy. Should I really explain the details of how and why and how they made out? jk :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

But yes I have a feeling Tyler's coming back soon. I wanna see how Klaus will try to keep his calm around Tyler for Caroline. So your main triangle is Tyler-Caroline-Klaus? Hahahaha yes, I'm tired of Elena tbh. Everything was so perfect when Jeremy was alive yunish why did he have to die?! Hahahahahaha emotional breakdown. Is there really no way? :O_O: (just think of that smiley as puppy dog eyes lol) Not even this can convince you? [spoiler][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/60bc69ef7a2938b86eeeb9e967f9d86b/tumblr_mjrwlwN7LL1qmx8nto3_250.gif[/img] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/6bc6c81eae71253786288b3feea02d1b/tumblr_mkdpt59fld1s6luyoo3_500.gif[/img][/spoiler] Hahaha but I respect your opinion. Well that depends if you're patient enough to explain it to me because I'm all for the details :lol3: might as well just watch it myself :D
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

^ Yeeep. Tyler-Caroline-Klaus. But I want Tyler for me, soo..... :lol2: [quote=Tres;#322149;1365342349]Everything was so perfect when Jeremy was alive yunish why did he have to die?! Hahahahahaha emotional breakdown.[/quote] this just made me :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: Jeremy was one of the characters that I love so much, Alaric too! But they killed them. I hate them :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :lol3: hah, even those pictures can't convince me, I'm sorry. :lol3: unless something happens in the show that would make me say, "Ohhhh, you're right. They're really good together. I like them noooow. :wow: " :lol2: okay I'll think about that, don't watch the last ep tonight, okay? so I'd have the chance to explain the make out scene in detail. :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Who wouldn't want Tyler for oneself though? If I were a girl, I'd want him for myself too. High five for one more thing in common! Hahaha and yes, the writers are screwing up with us through the series. The best characters are killed off: Jeremy, Alaric, Lexi, aunt Jenna! Hahaha just you wait, Yunish. Four more episodes to go until the finale. That's enough time for the writers to sneak Steroline cute scenes in between. :lol3: I'll start downloading it tonight. Then watch until the second to the last ep. I'll buzz you up so you can explain the full-detail to me :lol:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

^ High five!! Why wouldn't you want Stefan for you if you were a girl? Because you'd rather see him end up with Caroline? :no3: :lol2: Yes, and I'll hate them more if they'd kill Bonnie or anyoooooooone. It would really freak me out -__- :lol2: I won't wait for it. I'm not even anticipating those scenes. (I sound so bitter :lol2: ) So if there'd be more of Steroline "cute scenes", then so be it. Just as long as they won't end up togethah. :lol2: Please no. :no2: Sure sure! I've been having my Awkward marathon since yesterday. But I stopped @ Season 2, around 1st to 3rd ep. I should continue watching tonight though, so I'd be able to explain to you that scene well. :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yes, yes. Exactly that. Stefan is reserved for Caroline and vice versa, in my point of view, at least. Oh no. If they killed Bonnie, I will flip over every table I come across with. Glad to know you'll freak out too, because then I will have someone to cause riot with. Hahahahaha! And yes, you do sound bitter. It's amusing in a good way hahahaha! Well then this is goodluck for the ship we're rooting for. May the best pairing win. :lol3: I like the dedication :D okay that's settled then :D
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

^ I'm afraid for the table. :/ :lol2: Hah! You know to whom you should run to if ever that happens, I'll be on your side! :lol2: I'll forget the Steroline thing for a moment and we'll rant about how TVD is playing with our emotions :cry: (what? :/ :lol2: ) And the best pairing isn't and will never be..... Steroline. :snob2: :lol2: Maybe one of us should make a different thread regarding Awkward? :lol2:
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

delena here!
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

I'm torn. I kind of ship both but I'm pretty much a solid shipper of Klaroline. When will they ever be togetherrr
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=mndrl;#346171;1375894054]I'm torn. I kind of ship both but I'm pretty much a solid shipper of Klaroline. When will they ever be togetherrr[/quote] ohgod klaroline ♥♥
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

@yunish @Tres I was surprised TamaraxJake is mentioned here but that is one pairing I'd never ship :lol3: [quote=yunish;#346224;1375901023]ohgod klaroline ♥♥[/quote] Aren't they the cutest? Tyler is handsome but.. all feels for Klaroline :lol2: Did you watch S4 finale already? [i]"He's your first love. I intend to be your last. However long it takes."[/i] Awwww <3 [spoiler][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/02ec4626438b75e3a7e0600532269d68/tumblr_mrwbyyZKSH1qbbne5o1_250.gif[/img] Caroline is happy about that :lol3:[/spoiler] [quote=Tres;#322158;1365343625]The best characters are killed off: Jeremy, Alaric, Lexi, aunt Jenna![/quote] This. I was really sad about Alaric's death. :crybaby: So I was so happy when he suddenly appeared when Bonnie put the veil down :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=mndrl;#356336;1377686472]Aren't they the cutest? Tyler is handsome but.. all feels for Klaroline :lol2: Did you watch S4 finale already? [i]"He's your first love. I intend to be your last. However long it takes."[/i] Awwww <3[/quote] another solid Klaroline shipper :lol2: i ship this too but please can steroline happen first :lol3::lol3: (besides, klaus is out of the series :evil::evil::evil:)
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Tres;#356355;1377687475]another solid Klaroline shipper i ship this too but please can steroline happen first (besides, klaus is out of the series )[/quote] Hahahaha I ship Caroline with everyone even when she was with Matt (but only when she sang Eternal Flames for him) :lol2: except with the Salvatore brothers. Stefan was kind to her but Steroline never occurred to me :lol3: YESSSSS KLAUS-LESS SEASON 5 </3 you must be happy :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=mndrl;#356376;1377688883]Hahahaha I ship Caroline with everyone even when she was with Matt (but only when she sang Eternal Flames for him) :lol2: except with the Salvatore brothers. Stefan was kind to her but Steroline never occurred to me :lol3:[/quote] Caroline has perfect chemistry with any character in the show :lol2: i don't like her with Damon either. but Steroline is beautiful! You know, friendship turned into romance :love: hahaha but yeah it's still a crackship so.. moving on to Klaroline. [quote=mndrl;#356376;1377688883]YESSSSS KLAUS-LESS SEASON 5 </3 you must be happy :lol3:[/quote] not reallyyyyy. I ship steroline with all my heart but I really loved Klaus' character. he was one of my favourite originals :lol2: so i'm not really happy about him leaving the show :lol2:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Tres;#356406;1377690600]Caroline has perfect chemistry with any character in the show i don't like her with Damon either. but Steroline is beautiful! You know, friendship turned into romance hahaha but yeah it's still a crackship so.. moving on to Klaroline.[/quote] had to google crackship :-_-: hahaha just heard that term now. Caroline hates Damon since he's an ass :lol3: I love how Caroline keeps on rooting for Stefan for Elena. You know, how they were each other's epic love. [quote=Tres;#356406;1377690600]not reallyyyyy. I ship steroline with all my heart but I really loved Klaus' character. he was one of my favourite originals so i'm not really happy about him leaving the show[/quote] Klaus is also my favorite (obviously) :lol2: and Elijah and Rebekah too. What do you think about TVD spin off The Originals? Heard Ian was "not thrilled" about it. I, however, am excited about it :lol3: at the same time I'm sad because these people are not going to be with the original TVD cast.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=mndrl;#356442;1377694429]I love how Caroline keeps on rooting for Stefan for Elena. You know, how they were each other's epic love.[/quote] Yeah I loved that too. It seemed very realistic to me. Caroline's a friend to both Elena and Stefan. And she's like this third wheel who isn't really a third wheel but would be really happy to see her friends end up together :lol2: who do you want for Elena, by the way? [quote=mndrl;#356442;1377694429]What do you think about TVD spin off The Originals? Heard Ian was "not thrilled" about it. I, however, am excited about it :lol3: at the same time I'm sad because these people are not going to be with the original TVD cast.[/quote] I was [i]really[/i] excited about it too. But after watching 4x20 (because that ep was sorta like an introduction to the Spin-off, right?), I'm not sure anymore. I didn't think Hayley getting preggo and Klaus being the father was a nice start. You know, they could've just stuck with the whole King of the New Orleans thing :lol2: and I loved Marcel so much, so I'm going to wait for The Originals. Because of Marcel :lol2: The Rebekah x Matt was so beautiful I wish they didn't have to take Rebekah to the spin-off this soon. :/

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:09

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy