Total : 7 votes
FTalk newbies are not allowed to vote

mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Re: [Discussion] The Vampire Diaries

[quote=Tres;#356445;1377694982]who do you want for Elena, by the way?[/quote] I'm torn between Damon and Stefan (feeling Elena :lol2:) I used to ship Stelena but I kind of switched to Delena some time later. Right now, I'm not sure anymore but my heart is aching for Stefan. [quote=Tres;#356445;1377694982]I didn't think Hayley getting preggo and Klaus being the father was a nice start. You know, they could've just stuck with the whole King of the New Orleans thing and I loved Marcel so much, so I'm going to wait for The Originals. Because of Marcel[/quote] Didn't like Hayley and Klaus having a baby too. But Klaus being a father.. I am thrilled how that's gonna be. When I watched the New Orleans episode, I really thought Klaus was going to kill Marcel :lol2: You know how he is when he's provoked :lol2: [quote=Tres;#356445;1377694982]The Rebekah x Matt was so beautiful I wish they didn't have to take Rebekah to the spin-off this soon.[/quote] I knowww. And they are still supposed to go on a date :lol2: I wonder what's gonna happen to Katherine..
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=mndrl;#356458;1377698170]Didn't like Hayley and Klaus having a baby too. But Klaus being a father.. I am thrilled how that's gonna be.[/quote] And Elijah being an uncle :lol2: [quote=mndrl;#356458;1377698170]I knowww. And they are still supposed to go on a date :lol2:[/quote] yes! i was all, "WHAT ABOUT THEIR ROADTRIP DATE?!" hahahaha [quote=mndrl;#356458;1377698170]I wonder what's gonna happen to Katherine..[/quote] i heard she's going to be in the same house as Damon..unbeknownst to Elena. So that's going to be another Delena drama.
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Tres;#356485;1377704720]yes! i was all, "WHAT ABOUT THEIR ROADTRIP DATE?!" hahahaha[/quote] :lala::lala: because RebekahxMatt feels hahahaha Really loved them in the Graduation episode. [quote=Tres;#356485;1377704720]i heard she's going to be in the same house as Damon..unbeknownst to Elena. So that's going to be another Delena drama.[/quote] Oh really? Is Elena going to be the crazy bitch in town now and Katherine as "old Elena"? :lol3: Aaaand is Stefan going to desiccate? T___T I'm really excited for season 5! Hahaha
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Seriously, why isn't there [b]KLAROLINE[/b] in the Poll Question? :lol3: Ate Loys should really update this. :xixi:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Pawws Because there should be Steroline in the poll instead of Klaroline :evil: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/6ce46e6cb6c5280bbb1c2f0d963a7b99/tumblr_n35c8pcYyG1rntwyro3_250.gif[/img] HEHEHEHEHE [spoiler][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/55d2d5fec8cff1af10fdf97352bb38a1/tumblr_n34w7z3pwj1rl4d6go1_250.gif[/img] [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/7b295ad0afce4a1cd879bbccc50f64b9/tumblr_n34w7z3pwj1rl4d6go2_250.gif[/img][/spoiler]
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

@Tres your steroline feels must be so satisfied :lol3: are you still watching? because enzo x caroline :wow2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

@mndrl still watching. I will watch until I don't have hopes for steroline anymore. But stefan =( enzo and caroline have a charming chemistryyyyy~ but still steroline. My heart. </3

Last edited by Tres (2014-05-15 19:50:23)

mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

@Tres I think I'm a few episodes behind so I'm not sure what happened to Stefan. But facebook spoilerssss :( Aaand Delena drama is so tiring. I'm done shipping this :lol3: Am I the only one?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

^you're not the only one. Damon should freaking make up his mind. When they're together he's all, "I am bad for you Elena. We are bad for each other. Let's end this." When they're [i]not[/i] together, he's all, "I can't live without you blah blah blah." Labo!
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

^ and right now, he's dead. not even feeling bad about it. we all know he's not going anywhere :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Also sick and tired of this show ughhhhhhhhhhh Elena and Damon is so ughhhhhhhh i cant even explain :| also goddammit caroline's just going over the same bitchy phase of elena... and once again, stefan's [i]the[/i] guy. And by the way, BONNIE'S FRICKING ALIVE... FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME... AGAIN. Why am I even surprised? ugh :snob:

Last edited by Pawws (2015-04-07 07:02:01)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Nina Dobrev's.... leaving the show. [url=http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/nina-dobrev-is-officially-leaving-the-vampire-diaries#.wiE189jZx]Full story[/url] [url=http://www.buzzfeed.com/iramadison/14-unforgettable-moments-nina-dobrev-delivered-on-the-vampir#.ota087n9E]Elena/Katerina moments[/url]
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

i dont even care anymore. I just want TVD to end already because it's become the most annoying tv show ever but i can't stop watching it because I've already become a fan of it :lol3::lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

me too, but now im even more concerned/intrigued bout how they will end the show. :lol3: .... then criticize them again if im not satisfied with the ending. ((((= hahaa omgash im so mean

Last edited by Pawws (2015-04-07 08:37:37)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:10

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy