champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

Re: Girls Ask Us Guys A Question

when u guys wear pink shirt or anything pink, does it really make u feel gwapo or real man?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

^not really. When I wear pink I don't feel different at all. I tend to forget what colour of tshirt I'm currently wearing. but i like pink [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/054ef72d542bba375c1c0c5d2ca616bd/tumblr_n4viwsXs7R1stlfaoo1_250.gif[/img] where the hell are my bros
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

wat u guys think the sexiest thing a woman can do?
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

Do you guys get clingy too?
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=champoyrado;#407172;1399683114]wat u guys think the sexiest thing a woman can do?[/quote] Be herself and be honest :yes: [quote=Dayannn;#407227;1399686742]Do you guys get clingy too?[/quote] Yes, I think sometimes more than women :lol3: But we call it stalking :O
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Okay this is so random but... Say you saw a cute girl riding the jeep where you're at, What do you do? Name your strategies please
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

[quote=champoyrado;#407172;1399683114]wat u guys think the sexiest thing a woman can do?[/quote] I agree with sir bob. I think i speak for most of the guys if i say this, a little [i]teasing[/i] is sexy too. :lol3: Personally though, there's nothing sexier than a girl with her cooking for you or does something you like even though she knows she sucks at it. Like you girls, once in a while, we just want you to show a little effort. Just a little push for us to know that you are not tired of our BS. :thumbsup: [quote=Dayannn;#407227;1399686742]Do you guys get clingy too?[/quote] Yis. There are days that we just want to hug and kiss the life out of our girlfriends. or is that just me? :lol3: [quote=chaw;#408650;1399792022]Okay this is so random but... Say you saw a cute girl riding the jeep where you're at, What do you do? Name your strategies please[/quote] Make room. Pray to God she sits next to me. And I just smile at her. Introducing myself would be awkward. Especially if it's inside a jeep. :lol3:

Last edited by Ajcakes (2014-05-11 03:39:16)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=champoyrado;#407172;1399683114]wat u guys think the sexiest thing a woman can do?[/quote] the ability to carry on a conversation with me. Without making it boring :thumbsup: [quote=Dayannn;#407227;1399686742]Do you guys get clingy too?[/quote] Of course we do. Sometimes I call it Separation Anxiety :lol3: [quote=chaw;#408650;1399792022]Say you saw a cute girl riding the jeep where you're at, What do you do?[/quote] Move over. Or sit across from me so I can steal a glance at her :lol3: can't really make [i]damoves[/i] on a girl in a jeep ride so I'd just hope we get off the same stop or something will happen so we'll have something to talk about.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Gentlemen, this is the cutest girl in the planet. Like what if she resembles one of your exes? (Specifically the ex that rreaaaaaallly changed you :lol3:) Now she might or might not get off the same stop. but this is a now or never situation :lol3:

Last edited by chaw (2014-05-11 06:03:34)

rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[quote=champoyrado;#407172;1399683114]wat u guys think the sexiest thing a woman can do?[/quote] Just throw in something random, do things that you don't usually do (if you know what I mean) :eh: [quote=Dayannn;#407227;1399686742]Do you guys get clingy too?[/quote] Naman..if only I could make her my keychain so she could be with me 24/7, I WOULD! :lol3: [quote=chaw;#408650;1399792022]Okay this is so random but... Say you saw a cute girl riding the jeep where you're at, What do you do? Name your strategies please[/quote] Pay for her fare right away! jk :lol2: It's hard to do ninja moves in a public transpo cause I might scare the sht out of her
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

^okay if that's the case, I'll get off the same stop as her. Then gather up the courage to talk to her like catch up with her walking pace. Walk beside her. Say hi. Then hopefully she says hi back. Then I'll start off with saying she reminds me of someone. Girl better keep up or else that move will be useless :lol3: then I'll introduce myself. but that will be really freaky. I mean why would I hit on a girl who looks like my ex? And I have a dead ex, so that adds up to the freaky part :lol3::lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@ajcakes I know right? It gets creepy if it's in a jeepney :lol3: @rph hey i like dat ninja move. Cuz what if the girl actually planned to just ride and leave cuz she had no money LOL @tres thats a good one. But yeah kinda creepy. :lol3: omg im sorry HAHAHAHAH I asked this because an ex saw my "doppelgänger" riding the jeep and he instantly seized the moment and sat next to her and introduced himself AND even ask for her number. I couldn't help but say "WOW THATS SO FAST!!!" :lol3:

Last edited by chaw (2014-05-11 06:16:25)

Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

[quote=chaw;#408796;1399803338]@ajcakes I know right? It gets creepy if it's in a jeepney[/quote] i'd be like, "daaaaamn. out of all the places, why here damnit." :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=chaw;#408796;1399803338]I asked this because an ex saw my "doppelgänger" riding the jeep and he instantly seized the moment and sat next to her and introduced himself AND even ask for her number. I couldn't help but say "WOW THATS SO FAST!!!" :lol3:[/quote] and how did this go?!
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@ajcakes she'll probably think youre tryna hipo her :lol3: @tres they dated for a few months but the guy eventually broke up with her bc he realized he's just trying to re-live the past :facepalm:
kayeelsters
 Kayeel
kayeelsters's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Like a Boss
2019-03-11
Website

Have you had sex with yer girlfriend's best friend?
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

Idk if this q has been asked already, but... How do you deal with your girl whenever she's PMS-ing or on her period? (say, she's getting all emotional and always pissed off or moody) :D
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

@chaw kawawa yung girl tho :/ @kayeelsters nahh, that's like douchemove in the highest level @Dayannn I deal with her using lambing :lol2: I ask her if she wants something and she can't decide, I buy her something. Or, propose to watch tv shows or movies together. But when she's [i]reallyyyy[/i] pissed off, I stay away for a while to give her space without forgetting to remind her that she can text me whenever she likes.
mauxxvii
 Mau
mauxxvii's display avatar
» FTalker
Kismet happens.
VIP
AE
2015-01-17

What are the most annoying things girls do?

Last edited by mauxxvii (2014-07-27 11:59:19)

thomaskub
 Thomas Kub
» FTalkAddict
I'm about to go H.A.M.
Pasadena, CA
2020-03-21

[quote=mauxxvii;#420571;1406474099]What are the most annoying things girls do?[/quote] Nagging and fake orgasms

Crush a bit
Lil' bit
Roll it up
Take a hit

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:17

[ 8 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy