Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: Girls Ask Us Guys A Question

[quote=mndrl;#362796;1378902067]Not really, just observing :lol3:[/quote] Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :lol3: [quote=Tres;#362725;1378891896]Yes we do get jealous or intimidated at a first encounter. Since we're excluding the relationship part, it'll all come down to this thing we call the Napoleon complex (without the short height part). For example, I see a guy who is almost a 6 footer. I get jealous of his height since sometimes height is a big deal between guys. Another is if we see girls (even if they're friends) gushing over someone with abs or yummy guns. That's gunna be really intimidating because, well it's like it's rubbed onto our face that our physique is not gush-worthy :lol3: So girls shouldn't be surprised if their bf or their guy friends talk bitterly about another guy who has a really awesome ride. Sometimes that's just their intimidated-self speaking and sometimes, madaling mayabangan ang mga lalake. :lol2:[/quote] You could consider bein short as a factor to be cute...wakakakaaaaaa....thatz ma view......waaaaaakakakaaaaaaaa....Are you a Son of a gun? Kiddin bro! ROFL! waakakakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-09-13 13:19:20)

rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

^ uhh..:dumb: [quote=Tres;#362995;1378979092]HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LANGYA TOL[/quote] Since @pawws didn't get my hint, Let's just pretend that I didn't write anything :lol3: [quote=riz;#363148;1379038190]HAHAHAHA those bolded t's! sorry to say this but Raph, your 2nd kuya is so handsome but he looks like a fag.[/quote] Ah yeah, he was aware of that impression :lol3: He just looks so metro because he loves dressing up but I will assure you, he's straight :eh:

Last edited by rph (2013-09-13 23:38:14)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Ugh okay sorrrrry :lol3: I didnt understand the sentence. :um: Forgive me, guys. :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Is it true that when you guys get circumcised in such an early age (1-4 years old), there's a big possibility that your [i]flowers[/i] grow back? Okay, I meant the skin. O:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[quote=Pawws;#368011;1380991308]Is it true that when you guys get circumcised in such an early age (1-4 years old), there's a big possibility that your flowers grow back? Okay, I meant the skin. O:[/quote] Yeah, i guess.. I'm not sure with this but in my view, kids' pen*s is not yet fully developed, :lol3: [i]pwede pang humaba[/i] :lol3:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=Pawws;#368011;1380991308]Is it true that when you guys get circumcised in such an early age (1-4 years old), there's a big possibility that your flowers grow back?[/quote] :lol3: NO! once your clipped the skin only heals it does not grow back to the same lenght.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=bobcbar;#368149;1381057735]:lol3: NO! once your clipped the skin only heals it does not grow back to the same lenght.[/quote] Oh my, seriously? :lol3: xD Bc there was once a case... I wasn't sure if it's true, I just heard 'bout it many times, that the appropriate age to be circumcised is when you start high school bc the skin eats your tweetums back. I meant it closes back again. :lol3: Omg this is so awkward. :xixi: Okay. Forget it, guys. :lol2:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=Pawws;#368199;1381064910]Oh my, seriously? Omg this is so awkward. Okay. Forget it, guys.[/quote] Do you know why some guys get circumcised and others don't?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=bobcbar;#368206;1381067041]Do you know why some guys get circumcised and others don't?[/quote] Um.... bc of their culture and religion? Ok, I don't know. Tell me, Sir Bobby. :D

Last edited by Pawws (2013-10-06 11:44:00)

MIKOY
 mike
MIKOY's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
In our JS Prom.
PANDORAs BOX
Land of Promise
2018-07-24
Website

Why we are lustful??:D
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Yeah why are you guys very lustful? :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Men are visual creatures. :invi:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=Pawws;#368247;1381074189]Um.... bc of their culture and religion?[/quote] That's correct ...at least that is what I was taught :P
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[quote=Pawws;#368340;1381115709]Yeah why are you guys very lustful?[/quote] Maybe because [b][i]they[/i][/b] were biologically programmed to be like [b][i]that.[/i][/b] I had to exclude myself from these guys, [i]laking simbahan to no.[/i]:lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Guys, just a random question... If your girlfriend has her period and asked you to buy her a [i]napkin[/i], will you do it? Even if it takes away your manliness or sth? :lol2:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=Pawws;#371832;1382878090]If your girlfriend has her period and asked you to buy her a napkin, will you do it? Even if it takes away your manliness or sth?[/quote] Yes :yes:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Girl: I think horizontal stripes make her look fat and her dress seemed two sizes smaller than it should be. Boy: DEM BOOBIES. Explain
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Pawws;#371832;1382878090]If your girlfriend has her period and asked you to buy her a napkin, will you do it? Even if it takes away your manliness or sth?[/quote] Buying a sanitary napkin doesn't take away our manliness. It makes us a man. :thumbsup: :lol2: but yeah, it used to be so embarrassing. But then I thought there's nothing to be embarrassed about it. It's not like it's my reproductive organ that needs the napkin :lol3: [quote=bubblegum;#379937;1387346514]Girl: I think horizontal stripes make her look fat and her dress seemed two sizes smaller than it should be. Boy: DEM BOOBIES. Explain[/quote] A dress that's a size smaller closes in tighter around the chest. How much more boob emphasis can two sizes smaller make? [spoiler]BUT YES, DEM BOOBIES.[/spoiler]
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=Tres;#380069;1387382334]Girl: I think horizontal stripes make her look fat and her dress seemed two sizes smaller than it should be.[/quote] If the guy said this instead, would it make him seem gay? :lol2: I mean, I rarely hear boys remark about the clothes bec they give a great deal more about the curves and whatnot.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bubblegum;#380095;1387420383]If the guy said this instead, would it make him seem gay? :lol2: I mean, I rarely hear boys remark about the clothes bec they give a great deal more about the curves and whatnot.[/quote] In my opinion, it doesn't make a guy gay. Because that'd mean calling myself gay :lol2: I have straight guy friends who would comment on a girl's attire more than on her body curves. e.g. "That's some nice butt. But why is she wearing those leggings? So tacky." "Her dress is nice but is it necessary for her to wear it at school? This is a school, not a mall." Personally, a girl's attire and clothing taste are very important. I feel bad ogling at a hot girl wearing tacky clothes :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:00

[ 8 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy