Girls Ask Us Guys A Question

kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Re: Girls Ask Us Guys A Question

[quote=Ajcakes;#362653;1378876939]When you girls tell your boyfriends about your crushes, sa loob loob namen naiintimidate kami. :lol2:[/quote] Now I know. Thanks :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Ajcakes;#362653;1378876939]Yep. Guys do that. Lalo pag pogi tsaka pogi magdala. Tapos under their shirt, buwakanginang abs. patay kami don. When you girls tell your boyfriends about your crushes, sa loob loob namen naiintimidate kami.[/quote] Whuuut hahahaha :lol3: I didn't know those stuff also occur to guys, heck I thought only the girls do h to t's. :lol2: Anyway, thanks for your answer, Ajjj. :eh: Hahaha, now we know! :lol2: [i]Follow-up question: [/i]Do you think it's silly when girls check other girls from head down to the toe? I mean, what's your say guys? :D
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Pawws;#362690;1378886836]Follow-up question: Do you think it's silly when girls check other girls from head down to the toe? I mean, what's your say guys? :D[/quote] Juz in general nothin wrong ...but if itz in extreme level then she could be a Lesbo? Agree disagree I dont know! By left or by ryt if you askin me! ROFL! :lol3:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Ajcakes;#362653;1378876939]When you girls tell your boyfriends about your crushes, sa loob loob namen naiintimidate kami.[/quote] What if they're celebrities? And the girl happens to like talking about him and his new movie.. sth like that :lol3: [quote=Principe Azheef;#362694;1378887052]but if itz in extreme level then she could be a Lesbo?[/quote] HAHAHAHAHHA i sometimes check out people (yes, including girls) but not in a lesbian or mean girl way. i just love checking out what they're wearing o just their eyebrows or hair color :lol3:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=mndrl;#362709;1378888628]HAHAHAHAHHA i sometimes check out people (yes, including girls) but not in a lesbian or mean girl way. i just love checking out what they're wearing o just their eyebrows or hair color :lol3:[/quote] Hopin it went well! Admire? waaakakakaaaaaaaaa..ROFL! :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Pawws;#362639;1378869970]Other than that, what I'm talking about in post #597 is if guys also get jealous with other guys in their first encounter? I mean, excluding the relationship part. :d[/quote] Yes we do get jealous or intimidated at a first encounter. Since we're excluding the relationship part, it'll all come down to this thing we call the [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=napoleon%20complex][i]Napoleon complex[/i][/url] (without the short height part). For example, I see a guy who is almost a 6 footer. I get jealous of his height since sometimes height is a big deal between guys. Another is if we see girls (even if they're friends) gushing over someone with abs or [i]yummy guns[/i]. That's gunna be really intimidating because, well it's like it's rubbed onto our face that our physique is not gush-worthy :lol3: So girls shouldn't be surprised if their bf or their guy friends talk bitterly about another guy who has a really awesome ride. Sometimes that's just their intimidated-self speaking and sometimes, [i]madaling mayabangan ang mga lalake.[/i] :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#362690;1378886836]Do you think it's silly when girls check other girls from head down to the toe? I mean, what's your say guys? :D[/quote] Nahh, I don't think that's silly. Or maybe I'm just used to it. I sometimes do that with a lady friend. When we see [i]peeling maganda girls[/i] walk by wearing tacky clothes, we check them from head to toe together :lol2: [quote=mndrl;#362709;1378888628]What if they're celebrities? And the girl happens to like talking about him and his new movie.. sth like that :lol3:[/quote] I don't know about the others but if they're celebrities (esp hollywood celebs), I won't get intimidated because it's given that the celebs are much better looking than I am :lol2: so nope. It doesn't bother me. I'd probably even fangirl with the girls (ehem Andrew Garfield ehem) :lol3::lol3:
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

[quote=mndrl;#362709;1378888628]What if they're celebrities? And the girl happens to like talking about him and his new movie.. sth like that[/quote] They don't count. :lol2: I mean, they're celebrities. What harm could they bring? :lol2:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Tres;#362725;1378891896]When we see peeling maganda girls walk by wearing tacky clothes, we check them from head to toe together[/quote] I seriously thought you were talking about girls peeling bananas :lol3::lol3: [quote=Tres;#362725;1378891896]I don't know about the others but if they're celebrities (esp hollywood celebs), I won't get intimidated because it's given that the celebs are much better looking than I am so nope. It doesn't bother me. I'd probably even fangirl with the girls (ehem Andrew Garfield ehem)[/quote] But you watch chick flicks too :lol3: What if she asks you to come with her to their concert or fan meeting? Would you still do it? And it's not a band or celebrity you both like [quote=Tres;#362725;1378891896]Sometimes that's just their intimidated-self speaking and sometimes, madaling mayabangan ang mga lalake.[/quote] I've told my guy friend about this guy I have a crush on. I said the guy seems nice but he thought otherwise. He went on forever about how the guy is soooo arrogant and that he was just trying to impress me because I was a new student. Aaaaand he was right :lol3: I guess you guys can tell who are not the good guys [quote=Principe Azheef;#362711;1378889266]Hopin it went well! Admire? waaakakakaaaaaaaaa..ROFL![/quote] Not really, just observing :lol3: [quote=Ajcakes;#362784;1378900544]They don't count. I mean, they're celebrities. What harm could they bring?[/quote] Idk. The girl might get obsessed then starts to have fantasies of marrying the guy :lol3: Okay, there's so little chance of that happening :lol3:

Last edited by mndrl (2013-09-11 08:30:05)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=mndrl;#362796;1378902067]But you watch chick flicks too :lol3: What if she asks you to come with her to their concert or fan meeting? Would you still do it? And it's not a band or celebrity you both like[/quote] Like what if this girl wanted to see a Justin Bieber concert or a meet-and-greet with the Jersey Shore cast? :lol2: I still won't get intimidated by them. I'd try not to judge. The girl can go for all I care; there's no way I'd go with her anyway :lol3: well okay it depends if the girl has got some powerful convincing skills. [quote=mndrl;#362796;1378902067]Aaaaand he was right :lol3: I guess you guys can tell who are not the good guys[/quote] Maybe it's just something an individual sees from someone in the same gender :lol2: like you girls can tell whether or not the girl we hang out with are flirts or just plain friendly. :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Tres;#362801;1378903176]Maybe it's just something an individual sees from someone in the same gender :lol2:[/quote] Oh yeahhh that too. What is up with that? :lol3: It's so awesome how we immediately perceive what kind of person someone is just by looking at them. Or maybe its bc were just really judgmental by nature. :plotting: I have this gay friend who's really good at telling if a guy is also gay... but sometimes idk, I think he's being too judgmental [i]na[/i].
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Pawws Omg hahahhaha I have that 'ability' too :lol2: I can easily tell if a guy is gay or not. there's something called the "science of deduction" (Sherlock Holmes fans wassuppp :lol2:). If you know the basics of *insert personality here*, then you would know just by looking at their actions or just by listening to the kind of words they say. It's in our nature to judge people immediately. And it's really hard to resist that. That's why we all have first impressions, right? :)
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

yeaaaaah i get you jc. :lol3: [i]ew sorry. it's so inappropriate :facepalm:[/i]

Last edited by Pawws (2013-09-12 08:57:39)

rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[quote=Pawws;#362639;1378869970]^^^ Other than that, what I'm talking about in post #597 is if guys also get jealous with other guys in their first encounter? I mean, excluding the relationship part.[/quote] Uhh..honestly no. Why would i feel jealous [i]e hello?? ang gwapo ko kayaaaa[/i] HAHAHAHAHAHA joke..but yeah extremely good-looking guys (with abs according to bro @Ajcakes :lol2:) intimated us, but I just tell to myself to boost my confidence: [i]"gwapo nga pero mukhang kumakain ng *[b]t[/b]oo[b]t[/b]!"[/i] :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=rph;#362889;1378958127]Why would i feel jealous e hello?? ang gwapo ko kayaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup::thumbsup::xixi:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Pawws;#362822;1378909854]I have this gay friend who's really good at telling if a guy is also gay... but sometimes idk, I think he's being too judgmental na.[/quote] [i]The gay radar[/i] :lol2: or stereotyping. I had a conversation with a gay friend too. I once asked him how he sees through a person's sexual orientation and all he told me was, "[i]Naaamoy ko sila.[/i]" [quote=chaw;#362823;1378910182]If you know the basics of *insert personality here*, then you would know just by looking at their actions[/quote] This too. And sometimes, you can empathize with them. For example I can tell when a guy is impressing a girl because I'd probably have the same actions as he does when he's trying to impress. Ahhh, I got nothing for further explanations. Let's just leave it at chaw's Sherlock reference :lol2: [quote=rph;#362889;1378958127]"gwapo nga pero mukhang kumakain ng *toot!" :lol3:[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LANGYA TOL :lol3::lol3:

Last edited by Tres (2013-09-12 05:50:03)

riz
» FTalkManiac

[quote=rph;#362889;1378958127][i]"gwapo nga pero mukhang kumakain ng *[b]t[/b]oo[b]t[/b]!"[/i] :lol3:[/quote] HAHAHAHA those bolded t's! sorry to say this but Raph, your 2nd kuya is so handsome but he looks like a fag. :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=rph;#362889;1378958127]"gwapo nga pero mukhang kumakain ng *toot!"[/quote] Does[b] toot [/b]means sth idk? heck :lol3:
riz
» FTalkManiac

[quote=Pawws;#363154;1379042087][quote=rph;#362889;1378958127]"gwapo nga pero mukhang kumakain ng *toot!"[/quote] Does[b] toot [/b]means sth idk? heck :lol3:[/quote] "patotoy" teh :lol3:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[quote=Pawws;#362822;1378909854]I have this gay friend who's really good at telling if a guy is also gay...[/quote] Well it takes one gay to know another gay.. :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#363154;1379042087]Does toot means sth idk? heck :lol3:[/quote] Our mighty sword.. :lol: [quote=Pawws;#362690;1378886836]Do you think it's silly when girls check other girls from head down to the toe? I mean, what's your say guys? :D[/quote] All girls are like that.. they always check people's characteristics.. they're looking for what's missing on someone :lol2: And they always deny it as "insecurity" but it is.. :yes2: For me it's normal with the girls :) :yes2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=mrjpc07;#363244;1379069356]Well it takes one gay to know another gay..[/quote] i know gays. but im not gay :plotting: [quote=Pawws;#363154;1379042087]Does toot means sth idk? heck[/quote] omeged girl are you forreal :lol3::lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:05

[ 8 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy