Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Acne and Acne Scars: How do you cure those? (discussion)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Acne and Acne Scars: How do you cure those? (discussion)

People of the world, how?!!! :lol: thanks :thumbsup:

bramzero[?], kitsune11[?], and A I C H[?] like this topic.

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Re: Acne and Acne Scars: How do you cure those? (discussion)

Use Chin chun su :thumbsup:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=kite;#274289;1345277227]Use Chin chun su[/quote] I already used that. No effects.
ScarletMoon
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter

stop using whitening or clarifying creams..just use non-scented baby soaps or hypoallergenic soaps for your daily face wash.Get enough sleep,drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruuts and vegetables.You may also take supplement vitamins..(from health and home)

Last edited by ScarletMoon (2012-08-18 05:12:12)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=ScarletMoon;#274467;1345280587]stop using whitening or clarifying creams..just use non-scented baby soaps or hypoallergenic soaps for your daily face wash.Get enough sleep,drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruuts and vegetables.You may also take supplement vitamins..(from health and home?[/quote] :blush: thanks layka gonna try this one :thumbsup: I am planning to use this remedy: [spoiler][quote]Instructions 1. USE A BAKING SODA SCRUB Baking soda is highly effective at lifting skin discolorations, and can greatly improve and eliminate acne scarring on the face. Baking soda is most beneficial for scarring when used as a facial scrub. Combine about 1 tablespoon of baking soda with enough water to make a light paste, then gently massage the baking soda paste onto wet skin. Continue to scrub the skin lightly for about 30 seconds, then rinse the skin well with water. 2. USE A LEMON JUICE TONER Lemon juice is very good at removing both dead skin and impurities from the face, and can be used after the face is freshly washed. Fill a clean bottle with a spray nozzle with lemon juice, then spray the face thoroughly. Let the juice dry onto the face, and repeat twice per day. 3. USE CALAMINE LOTION Calamine lotion is highly effective at getting rid of red marks and helping diminish skin discolorations. You can use it every day, and let it stay on overnight for best results. Soak the end of a cotton swab in Calamine lotion, then apply it to the areas of scarring. Let the lotion dry, and rinse it off in the morning.[/quote] source: http://www.ehow.com/how_5388738_fade-acne-scarring-fast.html[/spoiler] Hope it works. I only have ffew pimples but the scars are outstanding so I hope this will work... Wait Is there any calamine lotion available in the Philippines? :plotting:

Last edited by bianx (2012-08-18 05:54:11)

ScarletMoon
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter

ahwww i dunno bangs..
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

[quote=bianx;#274475;1345281011]Wait Is there any calamine lotion available in the Philippines?[/quote] yes. I use it everyday. Try buying Calmoseptine in a pharmacy or something Drink or eat fruits with Vitamins A, E and C

Last edited by Daniera_cHan122 (2012-08-18 05:22:09)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=ScarletMoon;#274479;1345281181]ahwww i dunno bangs..[/quote] well anyway thanks layka :thumbsup: my load has already expired layka :xixi: That remedy is for acne scars hope that will work. I'll buy those stuffs needed for that remedy tomorrow wew [quote=Daniera_cHan122;#274482;1345281469]Try buying Calmoseptine in a pharmacy or something[/quote] is it effective? is that available in mercury drugstore? thanks for the info :) and also, how much is that?

Last edited by bianx (2012-08-18 05:26:28)

Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

[quote=bianx;#274496;1345281878]is it effective? is that available in mercury drugstore? thanks for the info and also, how much is that?[/quote] Yes it's effective. My pimples lessened because of it. I don't know where (because my mom's the one who buys it :lol3)I think more or less than 20... :/

Last edited by Daniera_cHan122 (2012-08-18 05:35:52)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#274506;1345282523]Yes it's effective. My pimples lessened because of it. I don't know where (because my mom's the one who buys it :lol3)I think more or less than 20...[/quote] how long did it take for your pimple to subside? I mean, how many days it took you to see the results?
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Before anything see your doctor or dermatologist for advice or treatment :thumbsup:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Cetaphil 3x a day. :thumbsup: It's good for all skin types and it's hypo-allergenic also. [align=center][img]http://cache.jezebel.com/assets/images/39/2008/05/cetaphil_cleanser.jpg[/img] [/align] Oh wait, last summer I had a pimple breakout like I had 5 pimples at the same time and they fakken piss me off cause they never go away so my sister told me to buy garnier for acne breakout. It's just cheap. It costs 85php. Anyway it's super effective in my case. :yes2: But the results were gradual. I have a clear face now unlike last May. Too much stress. :lol2: [align=center][img]http://cdn.feelunique.com/img/products/Garnier_Pure_Active_Blackhead_Clearing_Scrub_150ml1265799369.jpg[/img][/align] Also, don't try different products at the same time. Have plenty of rest. Sleep early. Try changing your diet also. Don't touch your pimples cause the dirt might spread all over your facial pores. Don't prick your pimples also cause you'll have a scar you'll regret once they heal. Just let it be. Almost all teenagers undergo that phase. Don't worry.

Last edited by bubblegum (2012-08-19 07:43:00)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=kite;#274289;1345277227]Use Chin chun su :thumbsup:[/quote] Did you use it on your pimples? :lol:
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=bubblegum;#275107;1345376157]Cetaphil 3x a day. :thumbsup: It's good for all skin types and it's hypo-allergenic also.[/quote] I used that before but it didn't work. :lol3: [quote=aya;#275115;1345378941]Did you use it on your pimples? :lol:[/quote] No. :lol3: I know some people using it. They say it's effective. :lol2: [quote=bubblegum;#275107;1345376157]Don't prick your pimples also cause you'll have a scar you'll regret once they heal.[/quote] And I regret it. :lol2: I have pimple scars and dunno when it will disappear. Can anyone suggest a [b]very[/b] effective way of removing pimple scars? An effective way that within 2 weeks, I can see a big result. :lol3: [quote=bubblegum;#275107;1345376157]Just let it be.[/quote] :thumbsup:

Last edited by kite (2012-08-19 11:55:03)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Cetaphil is just a cleanser before you turn off to bed. Its good to seek advise from Dermatologist. Acne can be treated with prescribe cream diagnose by skin doctors. Fucidin works well for Acne. Many dermatologist would recommend Fucidin. However pharmacies and healthcare store are not allowed to issue you Fucidin without doctors prescribe letter. Never trust other products in stores that say it might cure your acne prob...because it might just make your acne worst as all of us have different kind of skin. So make appointment now to your nearest Dermatologist if you're having acne. ;)
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=kite;#275223;1345391353]And I regret it. I have pimple scars and dunno when it will disappear. Can anyone suggest a very effective way of removing pimple scars? An effective way that within 2 weeks, I can see a big result.[/quote] calmoseptine :thumbsup: I bought and used it last night. Hope it works. and also Garnier light :thumbsup: [quote=bubblegum;#275107;1345376157]Oh wait, last summer I had a pimple breakout like I had 5 pimples at the same time and they fakken piss me off cause they never go away so my sister told me to buy garnier for acne breakout. It's just cheap. It costs 85php. Anyway it's super effective in my case. But the results were gradual. I have a clear face now unlike last May. Too much stress.[/quote] what are it's main ingredients? Maybe late treatment caused me this acne :facepalm: 'cause unlike you, I just realized treating it after several years lolol Good for you bels :thumbsup: do you still use that cetaphil? [quote=bubblegum;#275107;1345376157]Also, don't try different products at the same time. Have plenty of rest. Sleep early. Try changing your diet also. Don't touch your pimples cause the dirt might spread all over your facial pores. Don't prick your pimples also cause you'll have a scar you'll regret once they heal. Just let it be. Almost all teenagers undergo that phase. Don't worry.[/quote] But I am having this since I was 13. And now i'm 18, so 5years all in all. My pimples won't leave me alone :aaa: :lol3: anyway thanks for the suggestion bells, I just prick pimples when it dries out, does it also cause scarring? [quote=Principe Azheef;#275230;1345393265]Cetaphil is just a cleanser before you turn off to bed. Its good to seek advise from Dermatologist. Acne can be treated with prescribe cream diagnose by skin doctors. Fucidin works well for Acne. Many dermatologist would recommend Fucidin. However pharmacies and healthcare store are not allowed to issue you Fucidin without doctors prescribe letter. Never trust other products in stores that say it might cure your acne prob...because it might just make your acne worst as all of us have different kind of skin. So make appointment now to your nearest Dermatologist if you're having acne.[/quote] No money for a derma expert :lol3: Besides, I have this thread now so why consult a derma doctor :lol: joke! _____________________ I have been using a sulfur soap: [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKYwpjLKTyE5Ir5yCF0YXtXTGPrQ9p85CeSnH-FJMpRzO_we00vA[/img] for one month now, and I think it is effective but I don't see a "wow" effect on me. I will just continue using it, and also this one: [img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRELb3HOKDODxU01xNKgL0J1qIbztddxLBGOtSY5g2tGrl-xOU1Bw[/img] It is anti-bacterial and it has Sulfur and salicylic acid in it.. I am planning to use this ointment only if there is a pimple but for now I am focusing in treating this acne scars gasshh it's disturbing it's also red in color gash :no3: :lol3:

Last edited by bianx (2012-08-19 20:21:29)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=bianx;#275311;1345421195]No money for a derma expert :lol3: Besides, I have this thread now so why consult a derma doctor :lol: joke![/quote] waaaaaaakakakaaaaaa! :lol3: Hey man its really worth it eventhough its expensive, it makes no difference if you were to buy all kinds of products that do not work well on your skin as you are burning hell notes of your cash. Dermatologist is a worthwhile choice and you're able to negotiate with your doctor regarding the cost. Im saying this base on ma experience working with ma aunt in Markham. ;)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=kite;#275223;1345391353]No. :lol3: I know some people using it. They say it's effective. :lol2:[/quote] So what did you use? :lol2:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=kite;#275223;1345391353]I used that before but it didn't work[/quote] Maybe you want a product that has instant effect. Cetaphil works in a way where you could see the results over a period of time. It's not like the ponds commercial that says "see results in 2 weeks". Cetaphil is good for your skin even though it may not seem like it. I stopped using it when I used Garnier pureactive because I don't like to use a lot of products on my face at the same time. [quote=kite;#275223;1345391353]And I regret it. I have pimple scars and dunno when it will disappear. Can anyone suggest a very effective way of removing pimple scars? An effective way that within 2 weeks, I can see a big result.[/quote] Try Garnier pureactive. Maybe it's effective on men too. :lol2: [quote=Principe Azheef;#275230;1345393265]Cetaphil is just a cleanser before you turn off to bed[/quote] Ya but it helps prevent pimples if you use it 3x a day. [quote=bianx;#275311;1345421195]what are it's main ingredients? Maybe late treatment caused me this acne 'cause unlike you, I just realized treating it after several years lolol Good for you bels do you still use that cetaphil?[/quote] Gee, I dunno. I didnt read the label :lol2: Wait, let's ask google :lol2: [quote]The Garnier Pure Active Facial Scrub is enriched with powerful anti-bacterial active with repairing properties and microbeads. It says to actively fight the 6 skin problems - pimples, whiteheads, oiliness, enlarged pores, impurities and unevenness. [b]Its active ingredients include Purifying Salicylic Acid with maximum concentration at 2% and Natural HerbaRepair. Wait, wait, what does these two ingredients do, you ask? The Salicylic Acid is a powerful anti-bacterial ingredient with oil control properties and pore clearing properties; while the Natural HerbaRepair is from blueberry extracts which helps repair and regenerate the skin to prevent scarring.[/b] [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XOmnrH83Cvw/T418ayU3e1I/AAAAAAAACzw/Hf6SuNsW5dE/s640/4.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-G4QXF9MTdj8/T418f7acTmI/AAAAAAAACz4/_O7rCfWpjyI/s640/5.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zl7bvovMuOA/T418iAQyTNI/AAAAAAAAC0A/QjCi47QwZck/s640/6.jpg[/img] Before and after using Garnier PureActive [i]http://www.gelleesh.com/2012/04/garnier-pure-active-facial-scrub.html[/i][/quote] [quote=bianx;#275311;1345421195]But I am having this since I was 13. And now i'm 18, so 5years all in all. My pimples won't leave me alone anyway thanks for the suggestion bells,[/quote] Maybe it's..ah hormones. :lol2: Or like I said, your diet. :shrug: Orr stress, not getting enough sleep etc it's still normal, girl. My sister had pimples her whole college years that she looked like she was stung by hundreds of bees. She didn't prick her pimples, just washed it every day and night and then after graduating, her face was clear. From then on she took good care of it. Now, she rarely have pimples and there are no visible scars on her face that marked her pimple years. :lol2: [quote=bianx;#275311;1345421195]I just prick pimples when it dries out, does it also cause scarring?[/quote] Ya. Leave them alone. :lol2: [quote=bianx;#275311;1345421195]for one month now, and I think it is effective but I don't see a "wow" effect on me[/quote] Wow, I used this before but only because it's very mabula and I smell very clean after taking a bath. Haha. Oh btw, I also tried perla on my face before. Wahaha it's okay also because it's harmless but I don't like the smell.
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

I used Kojie San Cream and my pimple marks before was lighten the color.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:29

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy