Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Acne and Acne Scars: How do you cure those? (discussion)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Re: Acne and Acne Scars: How do you cure those? (discussion)

[quote=jechel.eonni;#277110;1345669333]smells so bad, unlike the other facial scrub.[/quote] It does? I didnt notice. :lol2: It seemed okay though. Smells like other facial scrubs. :plotting: [quote=kite;#277171;1345682705]for 2 mos. huh, okay I might try this[/quote] kuripot :lol2:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=aya;#276052;1345543835]Yes. :thumbsup: But you have clear skin PA. Mebbe you should invest on whitening products instead like:[/quote] i don't have clear skin :lol3: and im cool with my moreno looks :cool::lol2: not into gayish white :lol2: i'll check on that dermstrata and what other services they offer :)
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
jechel.eonni's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=bubblegum;#277286;1345718144]It does? I didnt notice. It seemed okay though. Smells like other facial scrubs.[/quote] yes, it does. Anyways, after I used this belle, my acne's are so itchy. Why it does ? is it the working ? or its bad ? what do you think ??
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

^maybe the ingredients are working... i guess, :rolleyes:
clets_simple

clets_simple's display avatar
» FTalker
Zamboanga City
2013-07-16
Website

i think time to take dalacin c... :D or dilute on your eskinol derma c.. it's proven
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=jechel.eonni;#278225;1345861397]Anyways, after I used this belle, my acne's are so itchy. Why it does ? is it the working ? or its bad ? what do you think ??[/quote] Oh I don't know :lol2: maybe you should stop using it if it makes you uncomfortable. I did not feel any itchiness when I used it. The pimples dried out and my face felt very clean and fresh. Maybe it has different reaction to other skin types. :shrug:

Last edited by bubblegum (2012-08-25 06:54:30)

Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

[quote=bianx;#274511;1345282816]how long did it take for your pimple to subside? I mean, how many days it took you to see the results?[/quote] If you apply 2-4 times a day, you'll see results about a week or so.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=jechel.eonni;#278225;1345861397]yes, it does. Anyways, after I used this belle, my acne's are so itchy. Why it does ? is it the working ? or its bad ? what do you think ??[/quote] I think if it's making you itchy, you should stop using it. :lol: Or maybe your skin is severely dry that's why it's itchy. Do you use moisturizer?

Last edited by aya (2012-08-25 14:13:44)

jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
» SuperFTalker
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=bianx;#278300;1345869512]^maybe the ingredients are working... i guess,[/quote] but i guess it's not, no effect at all. my acne's are still there. [quote=bubblegum;#278482;1345891965]Oh I don't know maybe you should stop using it if it makes you uncomfortable. I did not feel any itchiness when I used it. The pimples dried out and my face felt very clean and fresh. Maybe it has different reaction to other skin types.[/quote] i stopped it already, i'll try other one. any suggestions belle ?? :( [quote=aya;#278660;1345918412]I think if it's making you itchy, you should stop using it. Or maybe your skin is severely dry that's why it's itchy. Do you use moisturizer?[/quote] no, i'm not using moisturizer aya .. after I used this facial scrub, i used garnier cream. and that's it. but I stopped it already. :yes:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=jechel.eonni;#280783;1346248608]but i guess it's not, no effect at all. my acne's are still there.[/quote] It doesn't have an immediate result. You won't have clear skin if you only used it once or thrice. It's effective but it's not a miracle worker like that. :lol2: Patience is the best policy. :thumbsup: The pimples will go away after you used like half a bottle of that product. On second thought maybe you should go to a dermatologist, they have solutions for your acne but you have to get your wallet prepared. :lol2:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=jechel.eonni;#280783;1346248608]i'm not using moisturizer aya[/quote] Use moisturizer every night after washing your face. When you're 30 and the lines are already showing, you'll regret not using moisturizer when you were still younger. :lol2: I use this one. It only costs 175php. You can find it in Watson's. It looks like.. :lol2: I used Myra moisturizer before but pimples started to appear using that product so I switched to Celeteque. [img]http://www.google.com.ph/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oVd7hYxS-Rc/TLVZbvWXIyI/AAAAAAAAK8g/OcYdYs4w5Yw/s640/IMG_8756.jpg&sa=X&ei=-x1AUPnGE8ajiQeD7oDwDw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFjxdRBmUQaYFFeB7qNHrffUxVQNQ[/img]
jechel.eonni
 Eonni Chel~yah ! ;)
» SuperFTalker
nan nappeun gijibae ;)
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2015-05-08
Website

[quote=bubblegum;#281594;1346378966]It doesn't have an immediate result. You won't have clear skin if you only used it once or thrice. It's effective but it's not a miracle worker like that. Patience is the best policy. The pimples will go away after you used like half a bottle of that product. On second thought maybe you should go to a dermatologist, they have solutions for your acne but you have to get your wallet prepared.[/quote] [quote=bubblegum;#281601;1346379344]Use moisturizer every night after washing your face. i see, my patience are not too long :no: yah ! okay, thanks belle :thumbsup: When you're 30 and the lines are already showing, you'll regret not using moisturizer when you were still younger. I use this one. It only costs 175php. You can find it in Watson's. It looks like.. I used Myra moisturizer before but pimples started to appear using that product so I switched to Celeteque.[/quote] okay, thanks belle .. you helped me a lot. :hug:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Guys I've got a news for you :xixi: to those who are suffering in acne scars (like me) I recommend you to use baking soda, fresh calamansi juice and calamine lotion for your face. First, wash your face with soap, (any soap will do but for me, I use sulfur soap). Then pat dry your face and make a baking soda paste then apply it to the affected area then wait for 10 mins. and wash it again. Second, pat dry your face again then apply calamansi juice, it might sting at first and it will kinda look like as if it's turning super red but you should ignore that feeling if you really want your face to be cleared of that acne scars. anyway, after 10 mins again, wash it and pat dry again your face. Third, wait for about 30mins and apply calamine lotion to the affected area. do this at night 2-3 times a week. but for me, i do it every after 1 or 2 days. And gashhh my scars are kinda improved! swear. I've captured my scars last July 8, and compared to my face by now, my face last july8 is much aweful. lols. I've just started this technique last 2 weeks ago. I've started using calamine lotion 2x a day last august 19. Thanks to Daniera Chan for giving me that "calamine lotion" info! gashh! :) hope that before 2013, these scars will kinda fade more. hoho :3 PS: sulfur soap helps in minimizing the growth of pimples :thumbsup:

Last edited by bianx (2012-09-16 03:48:35)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 8 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy