Most embarrassing moment

yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

Most embarrassing moment

Can you remember the most embarrassing moment you've had? If there's a lot in your head, list them down and share what happened ;)
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

Re: Most embarrassing moment

I'm a really friendly person [i]on facebook[/i]. I met a lot of people from other schools & stuff, because of the site. One of which was Karlo, we became close & stuff, no malice tho. One day, I saw a post from Matthew, his friend, saying "happy birthday, bro!" So I decided to post a birthday message as well. So I wrote, "Happy birthday, Kaaaaarlooo! God bless. x" AND IT TURNS OUT MATTHEW WAS TALKING ABOUT KARLO & HIS GIRLFRIEND'S MONTHSARY. :lol3::lol3: Wth. It was so embarrassing cause they both read it and laughed at me. /scarredforlife
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Standing in line to check-out at the grocery store the girl in front of me was so pretty and sexy of course I had to stare with my mouth drooling..she turned around and saw me :blush:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Happened last year. I was meeting some people for the first time when suddenly my [i]drunk[/i] mentos candy (speck size/almost gone) flew out of my mouth while I was laughing hard and it kinda looked like I was spitting leftover lunch that got stuck on my teeth. :ohno: I immediately exclaimed "It's mentos!" Dunno if it would make any difference if I told them it was candy but I hoped they'd feel less disgusted or sth. :lol3:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

When I became scoreless on a basketball game I played... They are announcing the scores individually... even the guys who are less talented on basketball than me have scores.. And when they announced, [i]"Castro - No points!"[/i] everybody laughed at me... :facepalm: But now, everytime I recall about it, I just laughed at myself.. :lala:

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2013-06-19 21:50:55)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

One time back in high school our MAPEH org which I was an officer of, held this cultural program for our intrams week. It was after lunch break and students were going back to the quadrangle to wait for the next portion to start. The officers were required to get to the quadrangle early, but I arrived 15-20 minutes late. When I walked in, this friend who was behind the sound system played Michael Buble's Feeling Good to dramatize my entrance. My other friends cheered on me like I was walking down the red carpet and I'm on my way to my own movie premiere. I was a senior so I was one of the well-knowns and even the students from the lower years cheered along. It was the most sudden mass attention I have ever received and it was because I was late and it was just so embarrassing. Although they didn't do that to humiliate me. [i]Trip trip lang.[/i] But just like any other embarrassing moment, I end up laughing at this memory every time i remember it. :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

This happened a few months ago. I was in my room, with my door wide open bc no one was in the house but me and my trusty dog. Suddenly, a big moth or insect, it looked like a really big furry bee but it was brown, came flying all over my room. Dude, it was worse than a frickin' roach, I tell you. I panicked and tried to hit it with a pillow but it was just too fast. I ran downstairs, feeling hopeless and called my dog for help.[i] It's a very stupid move, I know.[/i] :lol3: I called him bc he killed sth like it before so I was half-hoping he would have the brain to kill one again for me bc I was hella scared and alone. :xixi: I was speaking to him as if he was some kind of a human, saying... "Ruffy, wag ka muna bumaba please. Samahan mo muna ko dito. Ruffy!!!!" XD Lucky for me, he was a bright dog and he stayed with me until everything was clear. (((= If somebody ever saw me that night, they'd think I went cray-cray bc I was desperately pleading to a dog. :lol3:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Had classes with the wrong section haha
badbadbad
 Rui Kenji
badbadbad's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-07-13

Happened last year, during my first subj in school. I was like 20 minutes late. I walked like a boss inside the classroom when i thought that the teacher haven't arrived yet, when she shouted "Kuiichi! go back outside, late comers are not welcome in my class!" From behind. I was really embarrassed.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:24

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy