We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Are you a Grammar Nazi?

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Are you a Grammar Nazi?

[b]What is a Grammar Nazi[/b], you ask? [spoiler]Well according to [i]urban dictionary[/i], [sup][1][/sup] A person who uses proper grammar at all times, esp. online in emails, chatrooms, instant messages and webboard posts; a proponent of grammatical correctness. Often one who spells correctly as well. [sup][2][/sup] A person who believes proper grammar (and spelling) should be used by everyone whenever possible. b – One who attempts to persuade or force others to use proper grammar and spelling. c – One who uses proper grammar and spelling to subtly mock or deride those who do not; an exhibitor of grammatical superiority. d – One who advocates linguistic clarity; an opponent of 1337-speak. e – One who corrects others' grammar; the spelling police. [b]I'd say it's simply someone who gets annoyed with people making grammatical errors and always has the urge to correct them. :)[/b][/spoiler] [b]Guide Questions:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i] [table] [tr][td][color=red][b]1.[/color][/b] Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes [i][b]your[/b][/i] from [b][i]you're[/b][/i], [b][i]this[/b][/i] from [b][i]these[/i][/b] or [b][i]were[/i][/b] from [b][i]where[/i][/b]?[/tr][/td] [tr][td][color=red][b]2.[/b][/color] As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it,[b] do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away[/b]?[/tr][/td] [tr][td][color=red][b]3. [/b][/color]Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, [b]do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight[/b] no matter what?[/tr][/td][/table] I sometimes do. Sometimes I just want to shoot and blow their brains up. But that's inappropriate, sorry. :xixi: [hr][hr] Well then, after reading the definition...[b] do you now consider yourself one[/b]? If so, what is your [i]Grammar Nazi level[/i]? :lol2:

Last edited by Pawws (2013-08-24 13:43:32)

shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

Re: Are you a Grammar Nazi?

half/sometimes :lol2: loljk. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]1. Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where?[/quote] Yes, because dafak are they dumb, I mean after typing "you're" at the back of your mind its "you are" not "I used you're notebook" like the dafak mehn that is so dumb of you. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]2. As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away?[/quote] sometimes i dont care about it because people are too dumb to notice those typo's :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#347668;137630451]3. Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what?[/quote] no, im not that rude jk :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Well then, after reading the definition... do you now consider yourself one? If so, what is your Grammar Nazi level?[/quote] 6/10 :lol3: okay okay, so in text i use proper grammar like the names should be in Capital letters, i should put apostrophe here there, i shouldn't combined words or use shortcuts whatsoever because I believe that proper grammar is sexy :lol2: my posts here in ftalk are an exception of course :xixi: kidding.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

In response to the definition by the urbandictionary, I am: [spoiler][b]A person who uses proper grammar at all times, esp. online in emails, chatrooms, instant messages and webboard posts[/b];[b] a proponent of grammatical correctness. Often one who spells correctly as well. [/b][2] [b]A person who believes proper grammar (and spelling) should be used by everyone whenever possible.[/b] b – One who attempts to persuade or force others to use proper grammar and spelling. c – One who uses proper grammar and spelling to subtly mock or deride those who do not; an exhibitor of grammatical superiority. d – [b]One who advocates linguistic clarity[/b]; an opponent of 1337-speak. e – One who corrects others' grammar; the spelling police.[/spoiler] [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]1. Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where?[/quote] Not really annoyed. I just get uncomfortable :lol2: I feel the urge to correct them, but sometimes I just don't give a damn anymore. I only get annoyed when the people who commit these mistakes are the same ones who think so highly of themselves. And I make this kind of mistakes too, unconsciously. So I have come to understand and tolerate it :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]2. As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away?[/quote] I do feel the urge to correct them right away. Aaaaand get ridiculously embarrassed by it. If I see something terribly constructed in a post of mine and I can't edit it, I feel really frustrated. It's a definition of torture for me too :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]3. Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what?[/quote] Not always. It depends on how close I am with that person. If it's one of my closest friends, I tell it to them right away. Especially if it's really bad grammar, to save them from getting humiliated. If it's someone I'm not really close with, then it will depend on how bad their grammar is (I once corrected someone who said [i]"I'm a lost cost"[/i] instead of [i]"I'm a lost cause."[/i]), but either way, I try to tell them politely. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Well then, after reading the definition... do you now consider yourself one? If so, what is your Grammar Nazi level? :lol2:[/quote] Iiiii don't think I'm a Grammar Nazi. I just support and love good grammar. Just like what @shana16 said, good grammar is sexy :lol2: and English is a complex yet beautiful language, people need to use it more.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=shana16;#347702;1376312026]ke the dafak mehn that is so dumb of you.[/quote] :lol3::lol3::lol3: HAHAHAHAHA. [b]YOUR[/b] so funny. How's the urge Shana? :xixi: [quote=shana16;#347702;1376312026]sometimes i dont care about it because people are too dumb to notice those typo's :lol2:[/quote] Shouldn't that be 'typos' without the apostrophe? :lol: [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]A person who uses proper grammar at all times, esp. online in emails, chatrooms, instant messages and webboard posts; a proponent of grammatical correctness.[/quote] [b]PC[/b] = Yes. Definitely. [b]Touchscreen phones[/b] = Fuck it. :| Do you know how long before I can construct a decent sentence on a phone with a small screen?! :lol3: I'm like FFFFUUUUUUUU every time I press the wrong key which is every 3 seconds or so. :no2: [b]Web board posts[/b] = I do. But I like using shortcuts for these words: though = tho, already = adi, Probably = prolly and many more. [b]Instant messages[/b] = Only if I'm typing in English. I'm not strict with my punctuation marks and capitalization although I'm almost always careful with my spelling. [quote]b – One who attempts to persuade or [b]force others[/b] to use proper grammar and spelling.[/quote] Nope... Maybe only when s/he's talking to me and I have problems understanding. [quote]c – One who uses proper grammar and spelling to subtly mock or deride those who do not[/quote] When I hate someone, I don't do it [i]subtly[/i]. I really rub it to their faces. :evil: If it's a friend, I would repeat his/her sentence using the correct form so s/he can see his/her mistake. [b]For example:[/b] Him: Did you called the police? Me: Did I call the police? Yea, I did. [quote]d – One who advocates linguistic clarity; an opponent of 1337-speak. e – One who corrects others' grammar; the spelling police.[/quote] There was a time I used to type 1337 (a bit) so I rly don't mind. Most of the time, I just avoid people who are hard to understand on the internet. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]1. Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where?[/quote] I don't get annoyed at the blunderer (except if I adi hate him/her then that's gunna be a multiplier :lol3:) but it's definitely an eyesore. I also commit the same mistakes tho when I'm sleepy, not focused, half awake etc. etc. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away?[/quote] Yup. That's why Twitter should have an edit button. I'm always thinking whether I should delete my tweet if I make a mistake or just let it be and hope no one cares. :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what?[/quote] No. Especially if we're not close. But there was this girl I corrected in Facebook. Idk, it was just too annoying to ignore. The word was spreaded. She wrote it on her status, I forgot what the whole quote was but she was trying tell her haters to fuck off or sth. :lol3: [quote]Well then, after reading the definition... do you now consider yourself one? If so, what is your Grammar Nazi level? :lol2:[/quote] I'm not perfect. I also make a lot of grammatical errors. I could be double checking my post and still find lapses the next time I re-read it. Admit it or not, English isn't our native language so people shouldn't rly expect every flip to be perfect. Hell, even native speakers commit mistakes. I'm at least a [b]5[/b]. Keeping in mind that English is just a language.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

1. Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where? I do. But I just drop it because I understand that English isn't the first language of other people, or they're not used to speaking/writing in English. However, if I know that you've been in the US for a long time or if you are an English major, I will judge you for your mistakes. 2. As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away? Yes. But if the keyboard isn't working, then no. I won't even care fixing my mistakes unless it's a formal paper or a major presentation. 3. Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what? No. I understand people and I know a lot of people who are just like me, whose first language isn't English. However, if I'm with my friends (who are perfectionists and geniuses) I correct them if they make a mistake, and they do the same for me. But we do not laugh at each other's errors. Based on your definition, I don't think I am a Grammar Nazi :lol2: Because I'm different when I am with different groups of people. If I'm with school friends, I talk like a regular English student. If I'm with my bestfriend, I talk ghetto, and sometimes I talk like she does. She is so smart. I can't even. :lol2: Or when I'm talking to a filipino friend, I try to pronounce my words in a filipino accent to make the conversation fun. :lol3: What really annoys me is when people have a keyboard and they try to type an even shorter version of a 5 letter word. On my birthday, people said "HBD" instead of happy birthday. I just don't understand why people are SO lazy... :um: I am probably a 7. :lol2:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

h3h3h3 omgg ikr go 3ngleeshchx~ ;3
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]1. Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where?[/quote] Not really. I just go "oh god didn't you learn that in elementary" but not annoyed. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]2. As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away?[/quote] YES. I immediately correct my mistakes when I notice them because I feel embarrassed thinking people might notice them and think "this girl is so dumb" :lol3: Actually, I even edit my old posts whenever I notice grammatical errors :lol3: So I get kinda frustrated when I can't edit previous posts and I just feel embarrassed for a simple mistake. I think to myself "I know this but I how come I made a mistakeeee" [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]3. Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what?[/quote] No. I just ignore most of the time. From the definition, I am not really a grammar nazi but I am conscious sometimes (usually on spelling). Like, I don't follow the rules when I'm using my phone because I'm too lazy to be conscious about it. I use shortcuts like idk, otw, wth and don't bother putting periods and commas. My phone's on auto-capitalization so my messages usually goes like this: [i]May pasok ba? katamad maulan pa naman[/i] As long as they got what I was trying to say, that's good :lol2: Also, I text my family in shortcuts like [i]cge, dyn, lng[/i] :lol3: I'm too lazy and they don't really care so I know it's okay. I just make sure to follow the rules when doing a paper or sending emails to important people. So a 6 for me maybe Just a story to share: I remember one time when my schoolmate pm-ed me on YM saying [i]"ngm?"[/i] and I was totally clueless to what he was trying to say. I was thinking, is there something I missed online? :lol2: I asked him and was told it meant "[i]nu gawa mo?"[/i] :wtf2: It made me lol literally. So people still do that kind of thing even when [i]ano[/i] is already [i]nu[/i]. I abused the rofl emoticon in YM that time :lol3:
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

@aya [quote=shana16;#347702;1376312026]my posts here in ftalk are an exception of course[/quote] dost thy question had been answered? :lol2::thumbsup:
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

[quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]1. Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where?[/quote] Yes, I do get annoyed but correcting them leads to arguments. Ain't nobody got time for that. lol. [quote]2. As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away?[/quote] Yes. Anything I posted with missing or incorrect information just hurts. lol. [quote]3. Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what?[/quote] I don't. I like to stay out of trouble.
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Grammar Nazi? Definitely not. I don't care at all if someone makes a mistake because.. [i]Aym nat gud at inglish langwedge ass wel[/i] :lol:

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2013-08-17 01:12:02)

theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

[quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where?[/quote] Yes. Totally . :facepalm: [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away?[/quote] I always re-read my post. Like two or three times and make sure everything flows perfectly. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what?[/quote] Yes I do . I always comment things like "RIP ENGLISH" blablabla. I even correct my teachers and because of that, most of my classmates find me annoying.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I'll answer my own questions. :lol3: [s]Dang this looks pathetic.[/s] jktho :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]1. Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes [i]your from you're[/i], [i]this from these[/i] or [i]were from where[/i]?[/quote] Definitely. :doh: But like Aj, I also don't like getting into arguments. It's a waste of time and effort explaining yourself and correcting them. I just resort to thinking maybe that person just forgot adding an apostrophe to his words and then got lazy editing his sentence. :eh: It's better than thinking they're really stupid. :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]2. As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away?[/quote] Yes, even the post has been there for a year or a decade. :lol3: Also whenever I post, especially here, it really takes me like a long time to construct my sentence. :L I think about it a lot and often rape the 'Preview' button a couple of times before I'm finally satisfied. :xixi: [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]3. Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what?[/quote] Only if he/she's a super close friend. Like for example... when uh, he/she used [i]has[/i] instead of [i]had[/i] (Gah, it's so simple. :facepalm:), I often correct their errors right away. I will declare the right word for the sentence and then explain why. =) [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Well then, after reading the definition... do you now consider yourself one? If so, what is your Grammar Nazi level?[/quote] Yes, but not so much. :lol3: I'd prolly just be [b]5.5[/b]. :thumbsup:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]1. Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where?[/quote] Yes. Haha. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]2. As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away?[/quote] Always. I even re-read my posts like 3 times, see if there's something really wrong with it and correct it right away. Lucky ftalk has an edit button. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]3. Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what?[/quote] I have the urge, but I don't have the guts because I think it's kind of offending one's feelings. Haha. Even though I get really annoyed especially to those who misuse the 'your' and 'you're', I just let it pass and ignore it.... but when the grammar is [i]too[/i] bad that it causes me headache, then that is the time when I tell it to them straight.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]1. Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where? 2. As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away? 3. Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what?[/quote] 1. YES. :lol3: Most especially when they're so [i]mayabang[/i] in person and when it comes to their grammar they're like mistakes there, mistakes here. i mean. Grrr. [i]Magtagalog kanalang kaya?[/i] :lol3: 2. Sometimes no, sometimes yes. I usually make typo errors. liek <-this :lol2: And I let it be. I also sometimes dont care if my word lacks of apostrophe or any necessary punctuation. Like.. dont. cant. theyre. any words that are understandable even without apostrophes or whatever. But when it comes to the words that is really in need of apostrophes like, It's and other words like it, I have this urge to go edit it! :lol2: 3. No.. not usually. When they are really really really close to me like my best friend or my brother or my mother, I'll correct them straight to the point. But when it comes to other people, I just dont care at all but I get annoyed by their mistakes sometimes. Right now i dont know if all of my grammars are correct but, sorry i am not a perfect person so please bare with me :lol2: For this I'm kind of a 2/5?
makegamaru
 Mark Kevin
makegamaru's display avatar
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
Cebu
2016-05-31

sometimes. even my grammar gets messed up sometimes... esp. that your from you're. it's confusing... :facepalm:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

[quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Well according to urban dictionary, [1][b] A person who uses proper grammar at all times, esp. online in emails, chatrooms, instant messages and webboard posts; a proponent of grammatical correctness. Often one who spells correctly as well. [/b][2] A person who believes proper grammar (and spelling) should be used by everyone whenever possible. b – One who attempts to persuade or force others to use proper grammar and spelling. c – One who uses proper grammar and spelling to subtly mock or deride those who do not; an exhibitor of grammatical superiority. d – One who advocates linguistic clarity; an opponent of 1337-speak. e – One who corrects others' grammar; the spelling police.[/quote] Whenever I email anyone or post anything, I try to read it probably 3x before I send/post it. I don't actually care if I made a mistake though but people knowing that you work in an industry where English is a MUST. It would be a little humiliating if you screw up, everyday in the eyes of everyone, some of us callcenter freaks feel like we are always in an interview :xixi:, but of course we are not gods and godessess of english. A lot of us suck. And we are here to laugh at each other's mistake all the time. I don't force anyone to speak the proper way, heck that's harder as it is. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]1. Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where?[/quote] I don't get that annoyed. I would admit, I always use YOUR instead of YOU'RE, yeah i know screw me right?, but I know the difference. I just type so fast I get lazy to spell it out right. I would also blame the influence of short texting to me, you know the U instead of YOU or UR instead of YOUR. It does affect how one's spell. It maybe annoying to see them but it's inevitable, people got so influenced by how you short text that they just use it everywhere. I use it, I got used to it. I get annoyed yes, but I use it. Ironic right? :lol:. One thing I cannot take it people who just suck at English so much, it's not how it is spelled or how it is used but at least it still sounds right but those who just speak at so poor english. It annoys me. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]2. As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away?[/quote] I read what I write 3x before sending it. If it's an important email, i use grammar/spell check. Hey, I'm not that good in english, minus well get help :lol3:. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]3. Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what[/quote] Whenever I know it's wrong. Like what I've said, I get annoyed with people with poor english. And they're even that arrogant to even notice. I pass those who I know who are good in English but are just not confident to speak it. But those who are you know celebrities, people I see on TV, people I know who I thought are good in english but suck at it. I heard my manager say "That's very good about it". I mean that itself I know is wrong because it sounded wrong. Im not sure if it's even gramatically right but it just sounds so wrong. I always blurt out a "say what?" whenever he says that. Or whenever someone else said it, I just say "that doesn't sound right" or just laugh at their face. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Well then, after reading the definition... do you now consider yourself one? If so, what is your Grammar Nazi level?[/quote] Not that high. I don't correct everyone, just those I know who needs to be corrected. I'm not good in written and oral English anyway so I wont put myself in humiliation if ever someone else corrects me in revenge. But I just can't stand "Carabao English" in a serious way.
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

No

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

[quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Do you often get the annoyed when people mistakes your from you're, this from these or were from where?[/quote] No. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]As a grammatical nazi, after re-reading your own post and feels there's something wrong or missing about it, do you feel the urge or need to correct them right away?[/quote] Yes. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Also when you see a person making grammatical mistakes, do you always have the guts to tell it to them straight no matter what?[/quote] No. Live and let live. But I HATE thread titles with grammatical errors. [quote=Pawws;#347668;1376304591]Well then, after reading the definition... do you now consider yourself one? If so, what is your Grammar Nazi level?[/quote] 2
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

Ultimately Yes. But i'm lazy so sometimes, as much as I want to proofread posts, I just let them be. Let alone the poster realize the mistake/s but I highly doubt it. :lol2:

Last edited by ninch (2014-04-18 10:47:36)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:07

[ 10 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy