South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

Who do you believe? Mom or Dad?

Title it says. Who do you believe most? ok I'll start. Most of the time my Dad.
merix
 xirem
merix's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
:D
Team Savage
:)
2019-05-27

Re: Who do you believe? Mom or Dad?

mom :)
South-Mix
 Bert
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=merix;#373405;1383539979]mom[/quote] why your mom? is she the one who gives ur allowance?
hervs
 hervie lang naman XD
hervs's display avatar
» FTalker
here here here :D
2021-11-29

i always take the both sides, :thumbsup:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I believe both of them. They're not always on the same side of the coin but they somehow manage to be both right. It's like being a judge watching two professional lawyers defending their clients. The only difference is, neither of them lies. They just believe in different truths, and I believe both truths. Did I make sense?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Neither. I analyze both of their feelings to see the fault in their fights. But if this was about giving advice, still neither. I ask both of them and my dad may give a pessimistic advce and my mom would do so too, so I just go outside and ask people who are in the same situation I am in. My parents told me to do this and that, but I didn't listen and I am still on the good side of the road. I'm not saying I don't believe them, but that it's still my life and they are just there to guide me and help me.
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

I believe both. Not because they are my parents. But because they have more experiences in life than me. But most of the time I believe my father more than my mother esp. now. Mom. She will tell what's on her mind. And what she believes is right. She will give practical advice because she believes practicality is the best option when deciding something. She never listen for other's opinions if she believe she is right. Dad. He is opposite of my mom. Yeah, he will give practical advice too but he will add that it's still up to me is I'll follow his advice. And he listen to other's opinions. And he will decide base on the opinions of others. That is why most of the time I believe my dad more that mom. :d

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
South-Mix
 Bert
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=Tres;#373541;1383619329]I believe both of them. They're not always on the same side of the coin but they somehow manage to be both right. It's like being a judge watching two professional lawyers defending their clients. The only difference is, neither of them lies. They just believe in different truths, and I believe both truths. Did I make sense?[/quote] Yes you are. [quote=chaw;#373638;1383625122]Neither. I analyze both of their feelings to see the fault in their fights. But if this was about giving advice, still neither. I ask both of them and my dad may give a pessimistic advce and my mom would do so too, so I just go outside and ask people who are in the same situation I am in. My parents told me to do this and that, but I didn't listen and I am still on the good side of the road. I'm not saying I don't believe them, but that it's still my life and they are just there to guide me and help me.[/quote] you are thankful to have a good guardians both. [quote=ielle;#373648;1383637553]I believe both. Not because they are my parents. But because they have more experiences in life than me. But most of the time I believe my father more than my mother esp. now. Mom. She will tell what's on her mind. And what she believes is right. She will give practical advice because she believes practicality is the best option when deciding something. She never listen for other's opinions if she believe she is right. Dad. He is opposite of my mom. Yeah, he will give practical advice too but he will add that it's still up to me is I'll follow his advice. And he listen to other's opinions. And he will decide base on the opinions of others. That is why most of the time I believe my dad more that mom.[/quote] Well said, if that is the case. i will go both of them. because none of them is perfect, they are just want to express their opinions for us to know the right path for us.
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=South-Mix;#373408;1383548994][quote=merix;#373405;1383539979]mom[/quote] why your mom? is she the one who gives ur allowance?[/quote] :lol3:
South-Mix
 Bert
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=Principe Azheef;#377461;1385240266]why your mom? is she the one who gives ur allowance?[/quote] You got me. Actually my Dad past away when i was a 18.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Nope, I don't believe in either my mom or my dad. In fact, I don't believe in any people until they prove it to me first. . . I have trust issues. Y'know, I've been independent all my life and I've learned trusting a single word from people won't get me anywhere near heaven. Whenever my mom tells me things, I just agree and move on, I can't even fake my feelings to myself anymore, I just don't care and just let things pass as it should. If it happens, it will happen. . . but until then, I can't really promise to believe or hope for anything. :dumb:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

both. :yes2:
JohnCaps
 John Capili
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
sa puso mo..
2014-05-02
Website

this is stoopid...why wouldnt you believe them both??? they are your parents....so yeah i believe my mom...
South-Mix
 Bert
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=JohnCaps;#400209;1398220651]this is stoopid...why wouldnt you believe them both??? they are your parents....so yeah i believe my mom...[/quote] Hmmmm
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[spoiler]i've come to the conclusion that it's not that I don't believe the two of them, it's that my belief in them does not affect me or them in any way. both of them are imperfect and ever since the divorce papers were filed, I decided I won't look up to any of them anymore. but despite that, I still love the both of them. (:[/spoiler]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy