Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

chaw

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Re: chaw

:lol2: ok chaw, i wont ask some killer questions :xixi: I know aya will give you a stress :lol2: Q: 1. If given a chance to travel, where do you want to go? 2. If given a chance to meet a your fellow ftalker, who do you want to meet? 3. Do you experience playing street games like patintero, chinese garter, Piko and so on? 4. Do you know how to sing or dance? 5. Do you experience eating with your bare hands?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya tough questionsssss!!! :fear: [spoiler]I still see them around, but I do not feel obliged to close any gap at all because all I did was I fell in love with a guy. :lol3: And I got criticized because of that which was really unfair on my part hahahhaa I kept my ground and shut my mouth the whole time, thinking "hayaan na yan." :lol: Yeah i think all people are shy at first. If i know, party gerls kayo ni des e :lol2: Of courseeee! I wanna meet everybody here in FT. I'm just dumb kasi I have no idea how to commute from Pampanga to Manila. Hahahahha I'm so scared to be on my own sa mga jeep :swt: I wanna do something cool though like skate sa MOA (((= icebreaker hahahaha GAAAAHHH GUYS WHY ARE YALL ASKING ME ABT PRINCE :lol3: Yes I would turn him down because I don't even know him Hahahhaha and there's a huge language barrier between us :lol3: And I like my new egroup, they're so daldal I love it :lol2: So thank you mommy for kupkop-ing me :lol3:[/spoiler] guys its so har to type on a phone pls understand hahaha
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Natsume;#386936;1395017926]Do you think hafeez is hensam?[/quote] Dudey thiz is completely mental...that old ftalkers am tryin to look for but he dont even exist. :lol3: [quote=chaw;#386940;1395018605]@azheef hahah wakakakka ROFL one of my few unforgettable moments is going to Disney World for the very first time. I cried because yknow, I felt like a child again :lol:[/quote] Hey good tears is a blessin...always remember that without sadness no happiness...to felt like a child means you have the ryt emotion as human bein....wakakakkaaaa how bout "Beauty And The Beast"? wakakakaaaaaaa :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@natsume yay HAHAHAH nah it's ok dondon. This is once in a lifetime opportunity to ask me whatever :lol3: chossss [spoiler]1. If given a chance to travel, where do you want to go? Philippines. My parents were not into travellig that much so I grew up pretty much stuck in Pampanga :wasted: I haven't even been to Baguio :wasted: 2. If given a chance to meet a your fellow ftalker, who do you want to meet? Pawws cuz weve been online friends for 7 years now and we still havent met each other hehe 3. Do you experience playing street games like patintero, chinese garter, Piko and so on? Op kors. But I always get palo for being covered in sweat :( 4. Do you know how to sing or dance? Dance. Not sing--sintonado e :lol3: 5. Do you experience eating with your bare hands? Yes but i'm not an expert. Idk. Do parents teach you how to eat with your hands? :/ I only stuff the food in my mouth and it gets really messy hahahha[/spoiler] @azheef beauty and the beast? Hahahaha yeah i dont know if there is beauty IN the beast so :/ Walakkakakak joke :lol2:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Congratulations.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Hey, you wanted FTW back here it is. :lol3::lol3: [quote]but I do not feel obliged to close any gap at all because all I did was I fell in love with a guy.[/quote] So if they said hi to you or talk to you, you gunna greet em back like nothing ever happened in the past? :lol: [quote]Yeah i think all people are shy at first. If i know, party gerls kayo ni des e[/quote] yeeeaaaaa. sometimes when we get drunk or too high, we run around nekkid in the streets shouting "you can't fuckinggggg catch usssssss." :lol3: [quote]GAAAAHHH GUYS WHY ARE YALL ASKING ME ABT PRINCE Yes I would turn him down because I don't even know him Hahahhaha and there's a huge language barrier between us[/quote] Yea but that is what courtship's for. You know, get to know him and stuff. :xixi: [quote]So thank you mommy for kupkop-ing me[/quote] It got livelier too when u got in so the feeling is mutual. :lol: And can't just abandon you on the side of the street. Hafeez or dondon might raep u or sth. :lol2:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=aya;#386944;1395018830]I read that you don't like online relationship anymore but what if hafeez srsly courted you? Are you going to turn him down? I think you suit each other, you know being in the same field and all (medical/wants to become a doctor)[/quote] You're so dramatic....oh Aya why muz you be so.....Aya? :lol3: [quote=chaw;#386957;1395020721]@azheef beauty and the beast? Hahahaha yeah i dont know if there is beauty IN the beast so :/ Walakkakakak joke :lol2:[/quote] Why not? There is a beauty in the beast heart of course...wakakakakaaaaaaaa....ROFL! :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2014-03-16 21:55:44)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote]Yes but i'm not an expert. Idk. Do parents teach you how to eat with your hands? I only stuff the food in my mouth and it gets really messy hahahha[/quote] Here I'll teach you. Put the food on top of your index, middle and ring finger (pinky for support) then you use your thumb to push it inside your mouth.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Principe Azheef]You're so dramatic....oh Aya why muz so.....Aya?[/quote] Oh Hafeez.... I had to... It's too funny not to ask.... Hafeez?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@bubblegum thank you! :d @azheef the beast is a beast there is no beauty in the beast :| @aya [spoiler]nah, IThere never was a gap cuz we never really knew each other / were close to one another. so i dont think there is actually something that needs to be closed. :um: Oh wow so that was you on the news 2 days ago?! no wonder why the girl looked so familiar :yes::lol3: Man if I really dont like azheef, why would i lead him on?! :lol2: Kaw ha, paasa ka :lol3: Somehow I feel like it's 7DS who raped me :lol2: edit: and oh i do that all the time but it's just that my thumb is way too small, so i cant really push all the food in. i just put my other 4 fingers in my mouth LOLLLL so humiliating.[/spoiler]

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-16 23:34:39)

cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

congrats fakdaweirld @chaw :thumbsup: :lol2:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Q1: have u ever dyed your hair? What hair color do you thibk suits you the most? Q2: when do you feel the most beautiful? Q3: share to us a corny pick up line you'd like to try on hafeez haha
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

hey chaw :wave: - since you're 18 now what would you expect out of adulthood? :lol: - other than flowers, what are the weirdest things you ever put in your mouth? :lol: - the manliest thing you've ever done? :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=cropped.head;#386971;1395023746]congrats fakdaweirld @chaw[/quote] thanks breastman :thumbsup: [quote=bubblegum;#386972;1395023931]Q1: have u ever dyed your hair? What hair color do you thibk suits you the most?[/quote] Yes I dyed it two months ago for a change hehe. I think the orange-brown ombre suits me. But I'm just trying to let my hair grow back for now because I already miss my black hair :lol: [quote=bubblegum;#386972;1395023931]Q2: when do you feel the most beautiful?[/quote] How do I answer this? :um: Hahahaha when I wake up I just feel beautiful and all of a sudden, it's just a good day for me. :lol3: [quote=bubblegum;#386972;1395023931]Q3: share to us a corny pick up line you'd like to try on hafeez haha[/quote] ahhh I can't think of one but I like aya's 'az if' pun :lol3: (((= [quote=bramzero;#386974;1395024110]since you're 18 now what would you expect out of adulthood?[/quote] Living on my own, that I have a job, that I have my own car. that I can go to clubs and drink :lol3: But it's not happening for meeeehh because i'm still in school. Maybe someday :thumbsup: [quote=bramzero;#386974;1395024110]other than flowers, what are the weirdest things you ever put in your mouth?[/quote] a blended drink of = water, lemon, rice, meat, left over food from a restaurant, hotdogs and potatoes. It was a dare so I just took a sip :lol2: So gross. I also ate a black ant (accidentally), and it tasted so bitter I had to brush my tongue several times :puke: [quote=bramzero;#386974;1395024110]- the manliest thing you've ever done?[/quote] I showed off my hairy legs to people once. Is that manly enough? :( Men don't shave legs............ :um:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote]Oh wow so that was you on the news 2 days ago?! no wonder why the girl looked so familiar[/quote] Were those girls hot? If yes, then yup. Might be us. :lol2: [quote]Man if I really dont like azheef, why would i lead him on?! Kaw ha, paasa ka[/quote] didnt u say u had a crush on him at one point? the chances of liking him again/back has a high possibility hahahahahhahaha. :lol2: [quote]and oh i do that all the time but it's just that my thumb is way too small, so i cant really push all the food in. i just put my other 4 fingers in my mouth LOLLLL so humiliating.[/quote] Somehow it feels like you're doing it wrong. Hahahaha. If your thumb is small then your other fingers should be small too; Are you sure your thumb can't reach your other fingers?? Hahahaha. When you try to get food just use the tip of your fingers and not all the way in to your palm. It's like making a 'tuklaw ng ahas' position (wtf just made that one up)

Last edited by aya (2014-03-16 23:04:41)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#386979;1395025360]Were those girls hot? If yes, then yup. Might be us.[/quote] The news reporter blurred the girls' faces :/ :lol2: [quote=aya;#386979;1395025360]didnt u say u had a crush on him at one point? the chances of liking him again/back has a high possibility hahahahahhahaha.[/quote] No there are times with my crushes where I'm like, "why did I even have a crush on this guy" sometimes a girl feels that way too yknow :lol3: PLUS AYA IT WAS A JOKE!!! [quote=aya;#386979;1395025360]It's like making a 'tuklaw ng ahas' position (wtf just made that one up)[/quote] LOLLLL HAHAHAHAHAH why do I understand this :lol3: lmao this is exactly what I look like HAHAHAAHA I put the food all the way in to my palm...maybe that's the problem :lol2: [spoiler][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qCYbcTQH2hc/T7bT7Q3Lb1I/AAAAAAAABC8/ux4pqtQP79s/s1600/tuklaw+ng+ahas.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-16 23:09:08)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote]The news reporter blurred the girls' faces[/quote] What about the boddeh? :lol3: [quote]PLUS AYA IT WAS A JOKE!!![/quote] didn't seemed like a joke to me. :xixi::xixi: [quote]LOLLLL HAHAHAHAHAH why do I understand this[/quote] because I'm a great sensei. :cool: Hahahahhahahahahahhaha. :lol3: You're prolly doing it with your fingers now like u gunna tuklaw someone with your hands hahahahhaah. I hope someone sees you hahahahaha. [quote]I put the food all the way in to my palm...maybe that's the problem[/quote] Yea that's what I did when I was only six years old so i can understand first timers hahahaha. It's like after eating all the rice and laway would be all over my face. :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-16 23:24:59)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

HHAHAAHAHAHAHA jc theres nothing wrong with liking hafeez :lol3: im sure we can do something about the language barrier between you. HAHAHAHA :lol2: ok ok sry hahaha i'll bombard you with more questions q. which part of your face is your favorite? do you like selfies? :lol3: (duh obviously) what did you feel when you first went to an eb? did james' voice sounded hawt and manly? :lol2: next year ka pa uwi? ano berr hahahaha have you ever been to a boodle fight? :xixi:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

What made u dye ur hair? Personal preference or were u going through something? Haha because i've dyed my hair last yr because i was going through sth and i felt that changes should be done in my life, including hair color lololl
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya yeaaah thats why i dont like to eat with my hands :lol2: Nobody ever taught me lol not even my lola hahahahhahahahahha i only do it when the ulam is lechon :lol3: @pawws what in z werld is a boodle fight HAHAHAHAH yeah i love selfies but im not vain like james ok :lol3: i was so nervous LOL but i was glad jid was with me. she was only 11 HAHAHHAHA. and james voice was ok...hindi mababaw ung boses :lol: @bubblegum both actually :( Hahhahaa i wanted to be somebody else :swt: And I was going through hard times so I told myself I'll change everythig abt me in 2014. Gunna make this year count :lol3: So much for a new years resolution LOL didnt even last :lol2:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:53

[ 8 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy