We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

chaw

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: chaw

more more more :lol2: q. hav you considered leaving texas to go live in another state? if yes, then where is it? hehe :lol2: what's your say abt legalizing the marijuana in colorado? whats your least favorite place in the us and why? do you wanna go bungee jumping with me? are you prepared for it? :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

@chaw dude you dont know boodle fights oh my youre missing da fun :lol3: this is what you call the boodle fight chaw ok :lol2: [spoiler][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZOWfCKkDyPQ/T0IjG3asD6I/AAAAAAAAECQ/t4Kq8lR7t_c/s1600/Boodle+Fight.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

@pawws ofc i wanted to live in florida!!! It's like philippines down there :lol2: legalizing marijuana -- it's a mistake so May God still bless the state of Colorado HAHAHHA the east side of Colorado wants to get separated actually, because they don't like the legalized marijuana. least favorite...um the states in the middle of US. North and south dakota, wymoing, etc LOL who even lives there :lol2: OF COURSEEEE HAHAHHAHA Lets go sky diving yaaaaaaaa boodle fight sounds like booty fight tho :lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=chaw;#386934;1395017798]Sorry yall i cant quote on an iphone haha Lol i dont get you azheef hahaha :dumb: @des - Hahahah during the time when she was gone :'( It's not the same in our group if she isn't there :lol2: - James..eh we dont talk anymore ;( to put it in a blunt way, he's just like a stranger to me now D; Hahahha - LOL NOOOO HAHAHHA I'm so tired of internet dating :lol3: - Idk when i'm coming back :(( Pero I hope next year! Hahahhaha let's eb by then. Mahiyain ka daw ha! :lol: - No i ddnt know that :( Huhuhu i miss you too odessa. I miss ur face D':[/quote] Yep let's eb by then. Who told you I'm mahiyain? :lol: Don't believe mommeh aya when she says she is also mahiyain. She makes people comfortable by talking and talking and talking. Lool. Q: given a chance, who is the one person in FT that you want to meet the most? Why? Except paw. :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@des are you in manila too? o: Idk i just had the feeling you are :lol2: ohh no wonder why she seems so close to everybody who attends the ebs :lol: Um. I'd still choose @douchefag because we've been talking for a while now and both our families basically know each other :xixi:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Yep I'm in Manila. Been staying here for more than 2 years alrdy. Really??! You had that feeling? Coz everyone says that I'm a thick-faced loud girl that is why they were surprised when they met me. But I improved a lot now. Mommeh aya said that I' madaldal na in person so yuuh. Achievement unlocked. Oooohhh. Neverheard of the username. What would be the first thing that you'll do if ever you meet douchefag?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

except me? :lol3: HAHAHAHAHAHAH i wanna meet des again though, we didnt have a lot of time last time. plus blah, sm marikina is too small. XD sorry ot edit: also what is the first thing you will probably say to timmy when you meet him? :lol2: are you nervous? :xixi:

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-17 02:23:24)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@des @pawws ok guys lets plan our eb for 2015 :lol3: [spoiler]i'm gunna introduce him to my family. Then we're going on a roadtrip to see the joys of Texas :lol2:[/spoiler]

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-17 02:57:57)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#386966;1395022339]@azheef the beast is a beast there is no beauty in the beast :|[/quote] Roger....roooooooooooogeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr thatz your view! wohooooooooooo! DWUW! :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws]im sure we can do something about the language barrier between you. HAHAHAHA[/quote] I agree. Hafeez is learning tagalogwakaka now. :thumbsup: @des and @chaw i'm actually shy toooooooooo. :lol2: i don't know how to initiate a conversation with ppl i just met for the first time esp. girls --they're quite scary! coz sometimes they tend to be masunget or snobbish. guys is easier coz they're naturally nice to girls. :thumbsup: also i get madaldal after warming up to the person. :lol2: [b]Question:[/b] What was your first week like in Dallas? Did you get homesick?

Last edited by aya (2014-03-17 07:29:28)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Heller chaaaaw!! Congrats I nominated you just for your info.. hahahahahah and .. and.. Miss din kita huhuhuhu!!! Q: what's your greatest dream in life.... ? :-) <- may ilong yan.. hahahahah

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-17 03:31:42)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=aya;#387021;1395040365]I agree. Hafeez is learning tagalogwakaka now. :thumbsup:[/quote] Hey you! Im still sux at it... seekin new tutor! ROFL! :lol3:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#387021;1395040365]guys is easier coz they're naturally nice to girls. :thumbsup: also i get madaldal after warming up to the person. :lol2:[/quote] :doubt: you know what, when i first saw you, i thought your [i]mataray[/i] :lol2: its just only my first impression :d v^_^ but your very nice in person :yes2: --- [quote=chaw;#386957;1395020721]1. If given a chance to travel, where do you want to go? Philippines. My parents were not into travellig that much so I grew up pretty much stuck in Pampanga :wasted: I haven't even been to Baguio :wasted:[/quote] you really like Philippines. nice. Its more fun here. except the government :lol2: Question: Since when do you start being close friend to aya? How many siblings do you have?

Last edited by Natsume (2014-03-17 04:07:29)

douchefag
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Congrats hun :kiss:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Congrats chaw :thumbsup: How long have you lived in the Dallas area?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#387026;1395040931]:doubt: you know what, when i first saw you, i thought your mataray :lol2: its just only my first impression :d v^_^ but your very nice in person :yes2:[/quote] Does my face look scary? :lol2:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#387094;1395054696]Does my face look scary? :lol2:[/quote] not really :lol2: remember when we talk outside congo grill, (moa) maybe i'm shy that time :xixi: scared a little :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#387097;1395055066]not really :lol2: remember when we talk outside congo grill, (moa) maybe i'm shy that time :xixi: scared a little :lol3:[/quote] That wasn't the first time we met tho. :plotting: :lol: [spoiler]I thought you hate me actually coz you called me ms. wrinkle highness, I mean I know it was a joke but still... :lol3:[/spoiler] [hr][hr][hr] [b] Question:[/b] What does your crushes in page 1 have all in common? :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-17 08:41:06)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#387021;1395040365]esp. girls --they're quite scary! coz sometimes they tend to be masunget or snobbish.[/quote] lol i know the feels. :lol2: I think I'm the same but if the person is willing to talk back, then I'll talk and talk and talk :lol: [quote=aya;#387021;1395040365]What was your first week like in Dallas? Did you get homesick?[/quote] Yeah /: I was always on my laptop because I wanted to talk to people, the time difference really hit me hahahaha. And I was sleeping a lot because I was so tired and jetlagg'ed from the flight hehe [quote=bianx;#387024;1395040748]Heller chaaaaw!! Congrats I nominated you just for your info.. hahahahahah and .. and.. Miss din kita huhuhuhu!!! Q: what's your greatest dream in life.... ? :-) <- may ilong yan.. hahahahah[/quote] oi bianka HAHAHAHAH I miss you too! Tse ayoko nga manominate! :lol3: Hahahaha my greatest dream in life... :-S...I don't really know yet. I just wanna marry a rich guy HAHAHAHAHA JOKE :-))) [quote=Natsume;#387026;1395040931]you really like Philippines. nice. Its more fun here. except the government[/quote] Op kors!! I don't even know why other people want to go abroad :lol: [quote=Natsume;#387026;1395040931]Since when do you start being close friend to aya? How many siblings do you have?[/quote] Idk when but I just started replying to her posts at the religion thread. Then she kupkop'ed me because I was emo and lonely :lol2: I have 3 other siblings. I'm the 2nd oldest :) [quote=douchefag;#387045;1395047710]Congrats hun[/quote] yay thanksssss :redface: [quote=bobcbar;#387060;1395050271]How long have you lived in the Dallas area?[/quote] I've only been here 5 years now. But I haven't explored much of Dallas yet because I just started driving last year hahaha do you plan to visit Texas any time soon? :d [quote=aya;#387102;1395055707]What does your crushes in page 1 have all in common?[/quote] omg HAHAHAHAH Idk. They're just all interesting in their own way :lol3: Don't put me in such a hard spot! :(

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-17 08:22:56)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#387126;1395058956]omg HAHAHAHAH Idk. They're just all interesting in their own way :lol3: Don't put me in such a hard spot! :([/quote] I think they all have similar heights HAHAHAHAHHAA. :lol3::lol3: [quote=chaw;#387126;1395058956]lol i know the feels. :lol2: I think I'm the same but if the person is willing to talk back, then I'll talk and talk and talk :lol:[/quote] Yup. If they talk to me I will get friendly automatically. It's hard to approach girls who are like this. [b]me:[/b] Hi, can I borrow your pen? [b]her:[/b] *hands pen* :| [b]me: [/b](omg this is so awkward) but with guys i be like [b]me:[/b] could you give me a light? [b]him:[/b] sure! :lol::lol::lol: So how do you find blablabla [b]me:[/b] great! blablabla :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-17 08:39:10)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:28

[ 8 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy