Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

chaw

FTalk Enforcer
FTalk Enforcer's display avatar
FTalk Level: zero

chaw

[table][tr][td][align=center][size=4][url=http://ftalk.us/p=chaw]chaw[/url][/size][/align][/td][/tr][/table][table] [tr][td rowspan=6][imgview=http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2553/fx6l.jpg][img=150x150]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2553/fx6l.th.jpg[/img][/imgview][/td] [td]Real Name[/td][td]JC[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Age/DOB[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Lives In[/td][td]Dallas, TX[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Hobbies[/td][td]Ftalk, trolling people on Omegle, playing the guitar, dancing, stalking hot guys on instagram lol jk[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Occupation[/td][td]Student Nurse[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Personal Tagline[/td][td]Study all day, party all night.[/td][/tr][/table][table] [tr][td][align=center][i]Tell us something about you...[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]I believe in God, but that doesn't mean I'm all ~*peRfEcTtt*~ like the others who do. :( I tend to have really strong opinions about certain things. I think internet fights are stupid because I've come to know that I'm not suppose to care what people I dont know think about me. I want to be multilingual. I love dresses and heels, but not because I'm "maarte." It's just empowering because I used to be really insecure. Then I finally realized that I am just...to die for. LOLLL jk =) I don't have an FT crush, sorry. :/[/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]What brought you to the FTalk?[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]I was tryna pimp my friendster account too so now I'm hereee[/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]Other comments[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]I'll try to be as honest as I can in answering your questions, but it won't really matter if I'm honest or not :lol: Just fire those q's awayyyy~[/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]Trivia[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I ate flowers when I was a kid. It tasted like paper.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]No idea how to cook. And don't tell me I'm a princess because I'm pretty sure 75% of the modern women in this century don't know how to cook either. :lol3:[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I speak french, english, tagalog.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I gave a person a negative repu a few days ago but I deleted it because...it seems like it's out of FT's norms to do so. D;[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I'm short but my legs are beautiful to me. (((=[/li][/td][/tr][/table] [align=center]FTW#22[/align]

Last edited by FTalk Enforcer (2014-03-17 10:04:18)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: chaw

HHAHAHAHAHAH congraaaaats! God you cut the ribbon to The Spotlight's comeback. This is gunna be great. [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]18[/quote] You're really 18? I thought you already stepped into your 20s. [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]I gave a person a negative repu a few days ago but I deleted it because...it seems like it's out of FT's norms to do so. D;[/quote] Is this somehow connected to the last repu you gave me? :lol3::lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Hi hun, first FTW of 2014. :love: Congratulations :xixi: Let's call your bb Hafeez to congratulate you soon too. :lol3: wakkakakakkaa. [quote=Tres;#386859;1394978978]You're really 18? I thought you already stepped into your 20s.[/quote] That's sooooo rude. Chaw is only 18. :lol: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]I ate flowers when I was a kid. It tasted like paper.[/quote] I tasted Santan and it was sweet. :lol: [hr][hr][hr] [b]My first question is: [/b] Who were your ftalk crushes? Please enumerate. :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Thank you guys :um: When I said I wanted the FTW back I didn't think I'd be the next one :lol2: [quote=Tres;#386859;1394978978]You're really 18? I thought you already stepped into your 20s.[/quote] How come?! :o I wish you just said 20 and not "20s" :( Hahahahahahahaha [quote=Tres;#386859;1394978978]Is this somehow connected to the last repu you gave me?[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHA Naaaaah. But y'all were rude to me :lol3: [quote=aya;#386861;1394979189]I tasted Santan and it was sweet.[/quote] Well I actually ate the petals. :um: They were pink flowers so they just looked really pretty and yummy :lol2: :

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-21 12:54:29)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=chaw;#386868;1394980320]How come?! I wish you just said 20 and not "20s" Hahahahahahahaha[/quote] noooo i didn't mean to be rude! I thought you're around my age so I was surprised you're 18! I'm sorry I didn't mean it to come off as rude or anything :lol3: [quote=chaw;#386868;1394980320]HAHAHAHAHAHA Naaaaah. But y'all were rude to me[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY :lol3: [b]Question:[/b] how rude is your "rude?" Like, do you get offended when people give comments about your height? What topics are you sensitive about?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Tres;#386870;1394981016]noooo i didn't mean to be rude! I thought you're around my age so I was surprised you're 18! I'm sorry I didn't mean it to come off as rude or anything[/quote] Hahahaha well I guess I'm glad I come off that way. Is it just the way I talk? [quote=Tres;#386870;1394981016]Question: how rude is your "rude?"[/quote] When I told you you were rude, I didn't mean REALLY, REALLY rude. I just wanted to give a red brick, yknow, for fun :lol3: [quote=Tres;#386870;1394981016]do you get offended when people give comments about your height?[/quote] Not really. I'm used to it. I just don't like it when I go to places like at the movies/club and they say, "You can't enter or you can't watch this movie. Only for 18 years old and above." :mg: [quote=Tres;#386870;1394981016]What topics are you sensitive about?[/quote] Huh. I haven't thought about that yet. I try to be as tolerant as possible with people who don't think like I do. As long as I don't hear people making nonsensical, unjustified claims about me, then I'm open with anything. :d

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-16 11:00:10)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Hihihihihihihhiih omg congrats jisi alabyu so :redface: next time na questions, maghanda ka. :lol3: edit: im asking now kasi i might not be active for the next days ulit lol ok here goes... are you able to forgive people easily? have you ever held a grudge against someone? :lol2: ...did you ever get mad at me at some point in our 7-year relationship? i wanna know. :lol3:

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-16 11:26:54)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote]You're such a traitor I'll edit this post at the end of the week james, harvey, shirow, karuro, kent, japot, jolo, chan, tres, timmy, etc. sige na nga, at one point, hazeef too I forgot the others LOL but all of these, in a 6-year lifespan[/quote] Emeyged are u using desktop for ftw? (u were able to quote each and everyone of us hahahaahha) :lol3::lol3: Quite a collection u got there. Hahahaha. :lol3: Hafeez??! hahahaha. I do not simply understand your taste in men. Who among them was your favorite? :xixi: Name your top 3. :thumbsup: [quote]Well I actually ate the petals. They were pink flowers so they just looked really pretty and yummy[/quote] Idk bout the petals but I think they're bitter? What kind of flower was it? Question: Do you hate pawwz for not appearing sooner? hahahaha. :lol2: Do you have enemies in FT?

Last edited by aya (2014-03-16 11:29:35)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Pawws;#386874;1394982895]Hihihihihihihhiih omg congrats jisi alabyu so next time na questions, maghanda ka. edit: im asking now kasi i might not be active for the next days ulit lol ok here goes... are you able to forgive people easily? have you ever held a grudge against someone? ...did you ever get mad at me at some point in our 7-year relationship? i wanna know.[/quote] LOL I HATE YOU PANGIT KA YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE UP HERE :'( OF course I can forgive the people I've held a grudge against, but it just takes me a while to get there. Everyday I have to remind myself to forgive them kasi everyday I think about the horrible things they did to me. And yes I got mad at you at some point when you *revealed your true self* because after that you just left me alone D; And now you're leaving me again :cry: Hahahahaha jk labyu [quote=aya;#386875;1394983655]Quite a collection u got there. Hahahaha. Hafeez??! hahahaha. I do not simply understand your taste in men.[/quote] Hey it's just a crush it's not like I really wanna date them :lol3: [quote=aya;#386875;1394983655]Who among them was your favorite? Name your top 3.[/quote] Timmy is still my favorite :um: Hahaha 1. Timmy 2. Jolo 3. Harvey -- that british accent though :lol: [quote=aya;#386875;1394983655]Idk bout the petals but I think they're bitter? What kind of flower was it?[/quote] Sort of. They're called creeping phlox [spoiler][img]http://www.capecodwoodlandgarden.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/creepingphlox.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [quote=aya;#386875;1394983655]Do you hate pawwz for not appearing sooner? hahahaha.[/quote] Yeah. Idk if I can even forgive her :lol2: [quote=aya;#386875;1394983655]Do you have enemies in FT?[/quote] None that I know of. I mean I don't really hate people here lol But I know a few people here who hate me :um: Hahahahah :lol2: and yeah I'm using desktop. There is no way in hell I'm typing all of these on an iPhone :lol3:

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-16 11:42:08)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

natatawa ako. HAHAHAHAHAHAHh :lol3: omg si jolo, second?! :lol2: tsk hahah [quote=aya;#386875;1394983655]Do you hate pawwz for not appearing sooner? hahahaha.[/quote] [quote=chaw;#386881;1394984332]Yeah. Idk if I can even forgive her[/quote] hahahahah sorry, im scared of this ate aya :lol3: i dont think im ready ahahah sorry jc (((= [quote=chaw;#386881;1394984332]But I know a few people here who hate me Hahahahah[/quote] what do you think of da people who hate you? i mean, i hate you sometimes.... what do you think of me then? HAHAHAHAH jk! hehe :kiss::lol2: anyw here's more questions 1. what is your favorite cereal 2. do you eat cereals in da morning 3. how much is your daily gas 4. are you athletic 5. if yes then what are the sports that you play :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@pawws i feel sad because they're wasting their time thinking about me, but I kinda feel special because at least I know there are still some people out there who think about me :blush: chos 1. I don't eat cereal anymore. They're just all sugar :lol3: 3. $35 max with a full tank. It runs out fast because I drive back and forth to school every day. 4. DO I LOOK ATHLETIC TO YOU!! :lol3: Taba ko e :lol2:

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-16 18:57:00)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

@ Ms Chaw Felicitazione! :lol: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]18[/quote] Wow you so young in age and hearts! :lol3: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]Student Nurse[/quote] Is that your passion and interest? Thatz so cool! You'll be registered nurse soon enough! Never break that spirit pal! :lol3: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]Study all day, party all night.[/quote] I really love thiz one here! :lol3: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]Then I finally realized that I am just...to die for. LOLLL jk =) I don't have an FT crush, sorry. :/[/quote] You sure? 100% sure? :lol3: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]• I ate flowers when I was a kid. It tasted like paper.[/quote] Yummy! :lol3: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]• No idea how to cook. And don't tell me I'm a princess because I'm pretty sure 75% of the modern women in this century don't know how to cook either. :lol3:[/quote] Is that a trend for girls thiz dayz? ermmmmm... :lol3: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]I speak french, english, tagalog.[/quote] Suave! :lol3: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]• I'm short but my legs are beautiful to me. (((=[/quote] ;) [quote=aya;#386861;1394979189]Let's call your bb Hafeez to congratulate you soon too. :lol3: wakkakakakkaa.[/quote] :strikeback: :lol3: [quote=chaw;#386868;1394980320]You're such a traitor :mg: I'll edit this post at the end of the week :lol3: james, harvey, shirow, karuro, kent, japot, jolo, chan, tres, timmy, etc. sige na nga, at one point, hazeef too :lol3::lol3: I forgot the others LOL but all of these, in a 6-year lifespan :lol:[/quote] :blush: Ma questy: [align=center][spoiler]Whut would you do when you really falls in love with someone? :d[/spoiler][/align]
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[i]lol hazeef bakit why mo sineryoso yung ft crush ko sayo :lol2: [/i] [quote=Principe Azheef;#386921;1395009280]Is that your passion and interest? Thatz so cool! You'll be registered nurse soon enough! Never break that spirit pal![/quote] No azheef, I actually want to be a doctor :lol: [quote=Principe Azheef;#386921;1395009280]Whut would you do when you really falls in love with someone?[/quote] I go cray cray wakakakakakakka :lol2:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#386924;1395010526]lol hazeef bakit why mo sineryoso yung ft crush ko sayo :lol2:[/quote] Complicated....I have crush...but all those crush hates meh! ROFL! :lol3: [quote=chaw;#386924;1395010526]No azheef, I actually want to be a doctor :lol:[/quote] Hey we share the same interest! Treatin patients are very satisfyin career! [quote=chaw;#386924;1395010526]I go cray cray wakakakakakakka :lol2:[/quote] Cray cray? wakakakakaaaaaaa sounds like a clay meltin....kiddin! :lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Congrats babols! :D Q: After Paw left us for a very long time, when did you start forgiving her? Haha! How do you see James now? Are you guys still keeping in touch? What if hafeez has also a crush on you, would you date him? When are you going back to Ph? :D Do you know that I miss you? Aww. :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Sorry yall i cant quote on an iphone haha Lol i dont get you azheef hahaha :dumb: @des - Hahahah during the time when she was gone :'( It's not the same in our group if she isn't there :lol2: - James..eh we dont talk anymore ;( to put it in a blunt way, he's just like a stranger to me now D; Hahahha - LOL NOOOO HAHAHHA I'm so tired of internet dating :lol3: - Idk when i'm coming back :(( Pero I hope next year! Hahahhaha let's eb by then. Mahiyain ka daw ha! :lol: - No i ddnt know that :( Huhuhu i miss you too odessa. I miss ur face D':
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Congrats chaw #TeamHachaw :thumbsup: Q: Who is your first close friend here? Does anyone here court you? What is your greatest fear? What is your favorite food? Define love? Do you think hafeez is hensam?
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#386934;1395017798]Lol i dont get you azheef hahaha :dumb:[/quote] Itz juz fine hun! You know Im alwayz crazeh! ROFL! :lol3: Ma Questy: [spoiler]When or whut waz your unforgettable moments? :lol3:[align=center] [/align][/spoiler] :lol:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2014-03-16 21:06:26)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Natsume ew dondon not you too!!! Hahahhahaha - It's just really @Pawws. We already knew each other before FT. Hehe - No. And I dont wanna be courted. Hahahahha! :lol2: - I only fear death hehe - I HAVE SO MANY FAVORITE FOOD :drool: I can't even think of one :lol2: Hehe I love strawberries - love: to lay down one's life for another. - can i skip this kasi yknow i dont wanna offend people here :lol3: wakakakaka pls dondon why u even ask me that :lol3::lol3: huhuhuhu [hr] @azheef hahah wakakakka ROFL one of my few unforgettable moments is going to Disney World for the very first time. I cried because yknow, I felt like a child again :lol:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote]But I know a few people here who hate me Hahahahah[/quote] Do you still see them around? :lol: Do you want to talk to them? Like you know, close the gap if there's any. [quote=Pawwz]hahahahah sorry, im scared of this ate aya i dont think im ready ahahah sorry jc (((=[/quote] You won't escape easily next time Pawwz. :threaten: [quote]Hahahhaha let's eb by then. Mahiyain ka daw ha![/quote] Me too im mahiyain like des. :lol2: Do you think you'll ever come back here tho and hang out with us personally? :lol: I read that you don't like online relationship anymore but what if hafeez srsly courted you? Are you going to turn him down? I think you suit each other, you know being in the same field and all (medical/wants to become a doctor) Do you like your new egroup? :lol:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-16 21:38:54)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:48

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy