Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Did Your Parents Spank/Hit You When You Were a Kid?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Did Your Parents Spank/Hit You When You Were a Kid?

What was the reason why they spanked you? Should parents spank their children?
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Did Your Parents Spank/Hit You When You Were a Kid?

yes :aaa: and its ok to spank.
Chan
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
2018-12-03

Last edited by Chan (2017-02-09 06:53:08)

makegamaru
 Mark Kevin
makegamaru's display avatar
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
Cebu
2016-05-31

i was spanked a lot by my parents during my childhood because i was so stubborn :D
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

yeah yeah they did, they even made me kneel down as a punishment HAHAHAHAH :lol3: they say its so i can reflect on my actions and stuff but it was just too harsh lulz filipino parents are scary
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

I forgot the reasons but i can remember how usual they spank me. hair comb, walis tambo, hanger, belt.. I don't know if it's right to spank children but i believe it is not the rightest thing to do to discipline them. Like me, I don't think i've been disciplined by that kind of way, :lol2: fear and [i]sama ng loob[/i] can be built inside a child's heart because of over-spanking
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

The first time I got hit so bad was when I was around 3 years old. :lol3: There was this large grease/oil drum beside the area where we hang our clothes (clothesline/sampayan) and I who didn't know any better played with the [i]langis[/i] (oil) and used a [i]walis tingting[/i] to mix it like it was paint and then splashing it in front of me like it was some magic wand. After a while I got tired and went to play inside the house. I heard my mom screaming her lungs out outside like she was asking why there were grease spots on to the white bus seat covers. OMG. I didn't realize I was also splashing oil behind me. I could hear my name, the maids were like "We saw gsl playing with over there earlier." [i]Uh-oh.[/i] Next thing I remember, my mom entered the house like some kind of [i]mangkukulam[/i] and hit me with a belt on my hands. I cried so hard she got guilty and put ointment on my hands hahahaha.
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

mahn! this is completely normal for me during childhood days. Like I was being stuborn/selfish and stuff :lol2: That's why, I have learned stuffs the right way. That's how you discipline your children. But inorder to do this, the other parent must be on "your" side. So as to let you know what's wrong. And after the spanking, of course you should also make "lambing" :lol2: that's how our parents discipline us on a side note. My neighbor's disciplinary method is much cruel. They'll probably be put inside a sack of rice and hang em in a tree with some smoke underneath :no2::lol2:

Last edited by cropped.head (2014-04-01 01:29:47)

rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

I was a little monster back then so I know how it felt like being hit by a Rambo slipper, newspaper, [i]walis tambo[/i] and I remember how my eldest brother chased me with his belt rolled on his hands because I put a fly paper on my other kuya's face and punched him afterwards :lol2: so I ran for my life going to my lola's house but kuya was a fast runner so he caught me, grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me back to our home and hit me with his belt [i]yung buckle pa nga yung tumama e[/i]. But after that, he hugged me cause I look [i]kawawa[/i] while putting some Vick's on my [i]latay[/i]. Epic. :lol3: But yeah, it's ok to spank the kids as long as you'll explain why you did that and make them realize their wrong doings.
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

my mom used to hit me when i made mistakes. i love my mom but that kind of physical punishments she did only created anger and frustration and imagination of revenge in my mind. she only stopped after one day i was big enough i managed to deflect the broom stick and hit her back. if you hit someone weaker, sure you can make him/her comply. but that will not convey the actual message you want to send to your kids, especially younger kids who are still developing their mental and cognitive functions. kids would have a hard time to learn to resolve problems and conflicts in a proper non-violent human way. spanking is the worst of all, not only that it's physically violent but also sexually abusive.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

i was beaten to death when I was a kid. I think my mom has a bipolar personality and has some serious anger issues. She got that kind of behavior growing up under my grandmother's household. But I'm gunna break the curse :lol2: Because I don't want to do that to my kid, no matter how mentally insane I get in the future because of how I grew up. Spanking is okay but man, please don't do it all the time. :( There are much better ways--rewarding--to discipline a kid. Rewarding a kid too much also has its cons because they will never survive in the harsh cold society we live in, but if I were a kid again, I would rather have this than bruises and scratches on my body.

Last edited by chaw (2014-04-04 18:04:07)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

My parents never hit/spanked me in my entire life. It's prolly cause i'm the youngest and also a menopausal baby or i'm the perfect daughter. :lol2: i prefer the latter one ofc
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

My mom almost never hit me. But she's a fan of kurot/pinching. Rly painful too. But most of the time she only does it when my sister and I are magulo/naughty inside the church. Dad never hit me too until I turned highschool. Ughhhh don't wanna remember anymore.:angry::angry: His actions only backfired and made me rly rebellious and very stubborn like I would do the opposite of what he wanted me to do just to spite him. Edit: Children have different needs and have different personalities so parents should take note on that before trying to discipline them. Some are really bad with coping and might be too sensitive for spanking which might result to suicide, runaways or long time grudge. I for example was the type of child who gets more stubborn if dealt with harshly.

Last edited by aya (2014-04-05 17:03:21)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Ma Dad left meh eversince I waz 6 yrs old...da whereabouts of ma Dad is unknown..I hope I meet him someday =(...I use to be very playful...waakakaaa...ma Mum will usually threatened meh with a cane...she says if I dont do ma homework...she will strip meh naked and beat meh up with da cane...but she never ever tried beat meh up physically...coz she dont believe in such a thing...she told ma granny the more you beat em...the more stubborn they getz. But da cane lookz creepy when she hitz on da table...da cane broken into 2 pieces! :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Of course duh. I was basically dead :lol3: Parents shouldnt spank. punishment must be given right after the negative behavior is done. It shouldn't be used so often.
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

Believe it or not, I never tasted even a little smack when I was kid. Makes me think that maybe if they did hit me, i wouldn't be such a pain in the ass for them. Depends. Every parent has their own way of teaching their children good behavior. If they're really stubborn, well crap, a little ass kicking won't scar them fo life. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#391432;1396648780]i was beaten to death when I was a kid.[/quote] [quote=chaw;#408631;1399790992]Of course duh. I was basically dead :lol3:[/quote] What did you do to deserve that kind of punishment??? Did anyone help you? That's child abuse, right?
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

My dad used to hit me aaalll the time. That's why we never forged a close relationship. One time I was so curious about what it feels to play outside so I asked my mom if I can go out and she said yes. So I played with the kids outside for almost an hour. Then my dad got home from the office and saw me barefoot playing [i]langit lupa[/i] and he got soooo mad that he dragged me inside the house and reprimanded me. Then he saw the fishball sauce stain on my shirt and damn, that was it. He lost it. He hit me with the buckle of his belt. Yup, not the leather. The buckle. My butt hurt for days I couldn't sit down properly. :lol3: The weird thing was I never went outside again so I resorted to reading books and going back to dancing, acting, and singing. Even then, he got mad (and hit me a couple of times :ohno:). I never understood him then and now. My psychiatrist said that was probably one of the reasons why I have anxiety. And that I was an only child so I had it coming. My mom was... more gentle? Idk. She just "lamutak" my mouth whenever I try to reason out. She shouts, "[i]At sasagot ka pang lintek ka[/i]" as she does so. But I don't think parents should ever hit their children. That's why when I get to be a parent, I'll talk it out with my son(s)/daughter(s) like friggin lawyers in the supreme court. And spank is such a weird word to use. It has a sexual sound to my ears. :lol3:

Last edited by SkylineGoddess (2014-05-11 03:22:14)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yeah I ran away from home most of the time. /: I know I look back at it and I know it's child abuse. But ever since my parents got here, their views about parenting totally changed. They've become loose (maybe too loose) so they dont spank anymore. My mom still pulls my hair when she gets mad at me and I fight her. I wont take shit like that anymore. nobody deserves that. Nobody helped me. I helped myself. I taught myself not to speak and just let the hands land on me. but if I know I'm right and my mom's reason is because she's older, i'll fight her

Last edited by chaw (2014-05-11 03:27:38)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#408680;1399793066]Yeah I ran away from home most of the time. /:[/quote] How old were you at that time? [quote=SkylineGoddess;#408677;1399792829]I never understood him then and now.[/quote] Maybe your dad loves you too much and he's bad at expressing it. He is way too over protective of you but yea fishball sauce is lethal these days. :lol2: He wants the best for you that is why he is strict; he wants you to fear him so you would always listen to him.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:18

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy