Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Did Your Parents Spank/Hit You When You Were a Kid?

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Did Your Parents Spank/Hit You When You Were a Kid?

8 years old hehe. 3rd grade :d
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#408688;1399793766]8 years old hehe. 3rd grade :d[/quote] WHAT? WHERE DO YOU GO? :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

My friend's house next to our school. Or sometimes to the mall. Or to a city far away from Home :lol3: Dang. My mom would make me kneel down as she'll just start hitting me with one of those extra large ketchup containers. .____. Thats why I got traumatized and then I stopped doing my adventures on my own. :lol2:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=aya;#408687;1399793716]Maybe your dad loves you too much and he's bad at expressing it. He is way too over protective of you but yea fishball sauce is lethal these days. He wants the best for you that is why he is strict; he wants you to fear him so you would always listen to him.[/quote] Then why would he get mad whenever I'm at dance practice? :ohno: But yeah, maybe. :lol2: My mom said they both had complicated lives. But I still don't get him and he doesn't get me and my anxiety. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#408692;1399794099]Or sometimes to the mall. Or to a city far away from Home :lol3:[/quote] Dafuq? Can't even walk around our old 'village' alone at age 8. :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=chaw;#408692;1399794099]she'll just start hitting me with one of those extra large ketchup containers.[/quote] The one that looks like a gasoline container? :lol3: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. I AM SO SORRY. I tried imagining it and it just looked so funny. HAHAHAHHAAHA. The heck? Ketchup Bottle? Was it empty? But ya knw, if she rly was sick she couldn't help herself from doing that to you. [quote=SkylineGoddess;#408693;1399794222]Then why would he get mad whenever I'm at dance practice? :ohno:[/quote] He's worried that you were probably somewhere else goofing around? :lol: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#408693;1399794222]and my anxiety. :lol3:[/quote] I was also super anxious when I was in Highschool like everytime they call my name or say "We need to talk", I get really scared and think about all the things I did in the past 24 hours. HAHAHAHHAHAA.

Last edited by aya (2014-05-11 05:54:23)

meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

I quite understand my parents now. Just saw this on my Facebook feed. :lol3: [spoiler][img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1911646_624067324338105_6213508549161610528_n.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by SkylineGoddess (2014-05-11 05:28:17)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

My dad has a very dangerous temper and he's either violent or dead-silent when he's angry. There's nothing in-between. So when I get him mad at me, I would rather he doesn't show up for months than dodge the things he attempts to throw at me. I experienced receiving a blow of an angry hand, belt, phone, glass of water, bottle of lotion, and anything that's within his reach :lol2: most of the time, the reason for this is when I "disappoint" him by not listening to the plans he lays out for me. So I grew up having a boss-employee-like relationship with my father. Hitting your kid for discipline isn't always good. It's a trauma for some. [quote=SkylineGoddess;#408743;1399800468]I quite understand my parents now. Just saw this on my Facebook feed. :lol3:[/quote] dafuq :lol3::lol3::lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#408743;1399800468]I quite understand my parents now.[/quote] I can relate. :xixi: [quote=Tres;#408781;1399802288]So I grew up having a boss-employee-like relationship with my father.[/quote] You always mention your dad. Where's your mom?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

I was dora hahahahha And yes that gasoline container. Dude she would slam that on my 8-year-old face hahahahaha not a ketchup bottle but the super large container. Like an XXL TIDE detergent plastic container :lol2:

Last edited by chaw (2014-05-11 06:09:05)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#408785;1399802498]You always mention your dad. Where's your mom?[/quote] She lives with my granmum-mom's side. Mom is too lovable for me to have anything to rant about her :lol3: [quote=chaw;#408792;1399802910]not a ketchup bottle but the super large container. Like an XXL TIDE detergent plastic container :lol2:[/quote] nigga i thought you were talking about the bottle. i was all :o

Last edited by Tres (2014-05-11 06:14:01)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@tres if she did that I'll prolly just kill myself instead!!! HAHAHAHHA i remember my tito, he used to put newspaper on his butt in his brief/boxers whenever he finds out he's in trouble. Then he said he would just pretend that it hurts and he'll cry just to make himself believable. Eventually of course, my grandma found out :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#408792;1399802910]And yes that gasoline container. Dude she would slam that on my 8-year-old face hahahahaha not a ketchup bottle but the super large container. Like an XXL TIDE detergent plastic container :lol2:[/quote] Yup, I got it. The one that looks like this? [img]http://www.britsuperstore.com/acatalog/Heinz_Tomato_Ketchup_4L.jpg[/img] But omg, why on the face? I was never hit on the face when I was a kid. :ohno: Just on the butt/hands and the occasional kurot.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Yesss. But it was an empty one. Well I'm not sure. She has bad anger issues hahahaha she grew up the same way I did. Thats why i dont want kids either because I'm aware of my anger issues and I don't want to blindly do such things to my children esp when I get mad. Guys, take child psychology before you get preggers and have a kid. :lol2: time to put an end to this "cultural" spanking thing. Too much is too much. :B
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

I was I think 5 years old when my mom slapped me 'coz I was so kulit and she was in a bad mood. That's the only hitting I could remember. My mom and dad would usually just talk to us about our being stubborn. Sometimes they just shout, but would eventually calm down. I don't know. I asked them why, they said they think it's the best way to discipline us rather than spanking or hitting us on the butt or wherever. Haha.

Last edited by Dayannn (2014-05-11 19:42:18)

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

yes but always spanked on the butt :aaa:
xxqueen
 LN
xxqueen's display avatar
» n00b
PH
2014-05-24

I'm a lucky kid 'cause they never hit me or spank me when I was a kid :)
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I remember when I was in the 5th grade, I took the bottle of my mom's favorite perfume to school (i also like the scent so much and usually, i would just spray some before going to school, but that day I brought it to school without asking for her permission). Then what happened at school was, I accidentally broke the bottle after smashing it I think into a post... and I didnt even noticed until I went home and then my mom had asked about it. When I opened my bag, there were liquids of the perfume everywhere, and it was mostly absorbed by my towel. And that's when she lost it, and started doing her usual punishment: with the hitting of belts and making me kneel down and all... but this time, harder. It's like she was possessed or something, and then all I could think of was how she can have the stomach to hurt her own child over a stupid bottle of perfume. She could've killed me that time because there werent anyone at home to stop her, it was only me and my mom. And it broke my heart so much, I remember cursing her and even promised to get even with her when I grew up... it had scarred me so much... but ofc, I know better now. I ady forgave her, but sometimes I think about it and it just pains me all over. :( I should hate my mom, for all her pagkukulang to me while I grew up, she deprived me of almost everything, sometimes I think she hates me deep inside just because of the fact that I am my father's daughter. But what can I do? She's all I got. =| Hayyyyyyyyyyy this thread gives me the feels.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#430270;1427814053]Then what happened at school was, I accidentally broke the bottle after smashing it I think into a post[/quote] How can you accidentally smash a bottle of perfume on a post? :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#430270;1427814053]sometimes I think she hates me deep inside just because of the fact that I am my father's daughter.[/quote] I don't understand. [quote=Pawws;#430270;1427814053]because there werent anyone at home to stop her, it was only me and my mom. And it broke my heart so much, I remember cursing her and even promised to get even with her when I grew up... it had scarred me so much...[/quote] T___T
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#430278;1427834510]How can you accidentally smash a bottle of perfume on a post? :lol3:[/quote] I remember chasing a friend, and hitting him countless times with my bag. I forgot I had brought the bottle with me, so it must have hit the walls and posts inside the school while we were running... I was basically throwing my bag at him, so there. :lol2: [quote=aya;#430278;1427834510]I don't understand.[/quote] She and my dad are ady broken up, she would tell me sometimes when she gets drunk how much she hates him, and that she would never forgive him for what he had done to her... and although she would laugh, I knew how serious she was. Now I just feel like she doesnt love me as much because of that... because I grew up being close to him (bc most of the time she was abroad working), and she must think I'm on his side, instead of hers. I was just being fair though, I was just giving my dad the benefit of the doubt bc he wasn't there to speak for himself during those times. =|
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Yes. because I was so [i]makulet [/i]when I was a kid, they use hanger or belt to spank me hahaha :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:54

[ 8 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy