Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Did Your Parents Spank/Hit You When You Were a Kid?

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Did Your Parents Spank/Hit You When You Were a Kid?

I think it's just how my mom grew up under my grandma, and how my grandma grew up from my great grandma. My great grandma wasnt there much for her daughter so when my grandma had a kid, she really was strict because she didnt know what it was like to have a "right" mother. I think discipline is good but spanking stirs up my anger and I would never want to hurt my kids if I ever have any in the future. Maybe I'll yell. Or just have to spank them so they'll know. But I have to keep my emotions contained, and make sure I am not driven by anger. 😥 There is a line that needs to be drawn between discipline and physical abuse/spanking driven by uncontrolled anger.
badbadbad
 Rui Kenji
badbadbad's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-07-13

My mom spanked me a lot when i was a kid. Because i was "makulit and pilyo" But the most unforgettable one for me, was when i was 9 years old. I had a fist fight with my classmate for calling my mother "japayuki". I hit his nose so hard that it bleed. I was taken into the guidance office and they called my mother. When she found out about it, she slapped me and i got beaten with a feather duster. She was furious. She never asked me why i hit my classmate though. Until now, she never knew the reason. My mother is a little violent. She never listen to my reasons, she would hit you instantly. I dont know, maybe she just really hate me or what. My father is more calm though, because i didnt grew up with him.

Last edited by badbadbad (2015-07-12 13:55:45)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I was spanked, na-sinturon, forced to kneel down a lot hahahahah I was a bad little gurl lol and I think it helped?????? It was scarring but now I realize why my mom did it Buttttttt I dont think I would ever do that to my child again. Nope. Lahat madadaan sa maboteng usapan. Lol
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

hmm now that i have a baby i cant see myself spanking this little chimichurri but ive found myself in fits of anger due to sleeplessness but i will never spank my baby ok maybe when she is older i will have to think about disciplinary actions however, i do believe in letting kids verbalize their emotions and teaching them how to cope with their emotions

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:50

[ 8 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy