We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Natsume

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Natsume

[quote=riz]how was that? semi-pene? like 1/4 of the "head" was...ok nvm I cannot contain my laughter here hahahahaha[/quote] Ermehgehd dondon you must be sooo big hahahahahahha. :lol3: loljk. [quote]nope.. im just too young that time, and we are on a classroom[/quote] You should have told them everything! The authorities did not ask you why you stabbed the guy? So unfair. :no2: [quote]yeah.. she liked me coz she tell me some her problems and i gave her an advice. after that, we became friends then she confessed to me that she liked me[/quote] That's what she did to every guy in FT pft. Ed was even pretty worried about her before coz xhieen confessed to him that she has cancer -___- [quote]ahh no. bram will kill me lol. She's my 1 of my best friend here. Sometimes when im bored i'll texted her. We talked nonsense[/quote] Eh but they were not together yet when you became wkbff right? Didn't you have a crush on her or sth? :xixi: [quote=riz]*flips table* TUNGUNUUUUUUUUU GWAPO MO! but Xhieen is the type of a girl that will have a crush on every creature that has a penis so yeah..get over with yourself dude.[/quote] I will have to agree coz almost all the guys I've talked to dati would say that xhieen likes them or sth hahahhahahahha.

Last edited by aya (2014-04-09 06:12:56)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#392379;1397033811]Ed was even pretty worried about her before coz xhieen confessed to him that she has cancer -___-[/quote] goodness gracious, [i]pang-teledrama lang ang peg ni xhieen[/i]. :lol3: kaloka lang. ((((= [hr] 1. Were you active in your HS? 2. Did you play any sports? 3. Is there a sport you wish you mastered? 4. How about board games? :eh:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=bubblegum;#392362;1397014747]What age do you plan to marry? Where do you want to settle down? What are your long-time goals?[/quote] - maybe 33 :xixi: - Where? maybe near our house or it depends on what we discuss. - to have my own house and lot :xixi: [quote=riz;#392368;1397019989]Ay oo teh! I even grabbed my bag upon seeing him, akala ko batang hamog e, kukunin bag ko :lol3:[/quote] sus. talaga lang ah :lol3: [quote=riz;#392368;1397019989]how was that? semi-pene? like 1/4 of the "head" was...ok nvm :lol2: I cannot contain my laughter here hahahahaha[/quote] stop that you perv :/ [quote=riz;#392368;1397019989]Uyy joke lang naman dude, we're just having fun here :hug:[/quote] as of now, i won't trust mikay :yes2: :lol: [quote=riz;#392368;1397019989]Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] yeah. coz [i]Minimikaniko ni Monico ang makina ng Minica ni Monica.[/i] [quote=aya;#392379;1397033811]Ermehgehd dondon you must be sooo big hahahahahahha. :lol3: loljk.[/quote] shuddap :lol3: [quote=aya;#392379;1397033811]You should have told them everything! The authorities did not ask you why you stabbed the guy? So unfair. :no2:[/quote] They didn't ask me what happened :lol3: yeah its so unfair :facepalm: [quote=aya;#392379;1397033811]That's what she did to every guy in FT pft. Ed was even pretty worried about her before coz xhieen confessed to him that she has cancer -___-[/quote] aww that's worst :lol3: maybe she has a cancer on her brain :lol2: [quote=aya;#392379;1397033811]Eh but they were not together yet when you became wkbff right? Didn't you have a crush on her or sth? :xixi:[/quote] nope. :xixi: I know she's pretty, but i like her to be my friend. my bestfriend, my walang wentang bestfriend :lol2: [quote=aya;#392379;1397033811]I will have to agree coz almost all the guys I've talked to dati would say that xhieen likes them or sth hahahhahahahha.[/quote] hahaha.. oh well, im just sharing my opinion about what she did before :xixi: [quote=Pawws;#392386;1397040753]1. Were you active in your HS? 2. Did you play any sports? 3. Is there a sport you wish you mastered? 4. How about board games? :eh:[/quote] 1. actually, in my HS life. i cut class a lot of time :lol2: good thing i still pass and graduated :lol2: 2. yeap, basketball, volleyball, table tennis :d 3. basketball. i want to master that, coz its famous :xixi: 4. chess. i know how to play that, but im not that good :lol3:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-09 18:53:37)

ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

What do you for a living? How do you see yourself five years from now? What would your life be without ftalk?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote]as of now, i won't trust mikay[/quote] Trust me instead. :xixi: loljk Tell me what happened with the semi canton thingy that's sounds so interesting. Hahahaha. How come you didn't continue? Did you make her cry or sth?
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=ninch;#392391;1397041227]What do you for a living? How do you see yourself five years from now? What would your life be without ftalk?[/quote] - im currently working at internet cafe. Some computer maintenance stuff :d - i see myself 5 years from now, its either i have a house or lot or a wife :lol3: - without ftalk maybe my life is a little bit boring. I learned a lot from this forum. [quote=aya;#392408;1397045562]Trust me instead. :xixi: loljk Tell me what happened with the semi canton thingy that's sounds so interesting. Hahahaha.[/quote] hahaha :lol2: i'll tell you soon. don't worry :xixi: If you can trust me, I'll trust you too :d [quote=aya;#392408;1397045562]How come you didn't continue? Did you make her cry or sth?[/quote] didn't continue of what? gomenasai :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I trust you a bit dondon. :xixi: But I don't rly trust anyone in FT except this one person who's not chismoso. Hahahaha. -- Why didn't you penetrate the girl you and riz are talking about. Why just the head of your dick? Was I clear enough now? :lol:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#392439;1397050825]I trust you a bit dondon. :xixi: But I don't rly trust anyone in FT except this one person who's not chismoso. Hahahaha. -- Why didn't you penetrate the girl you and riz are talking about. Why just the head of your dick? Was I clear enough now? :lol:[/quote] Weh? Haha :lol2: Lol, riz is just making a story :xixi: i didnt tell the whole story to mikay. Anyway, that girl is virgin. But shes good at bj hahaha

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-09 09:52:16)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

^ Oh oh oh I know. Buko juice! :thumbsup: So why didn't you continue fucking her? She cried? Dick went limp? Whattttt? :lol3:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Haha :lol2: next question pls :xixi: I dont want to forced her :lol:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-09 09:58:29)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Drop the name in my FB. :thumbsup: Trust in me, idk who she is anyway hahahhahahahha. :lol3: And did she ask you to stop? Did you masturbate when you got bitin? :lol2: Who was your favorite mod The mod you hate Your favorite Class-S member The member you hated in Class-S Top 20 prettiest in FT Top 10 handsome dudes in FT Top 5 gays in FT Top 10 closest friends The prettiest girl in MMP, Row 4 and TS
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#392448;1397052534]Drop the name in my FB. :thumbsup: Trust in me, idk who she is anyway hahahhahahahha. :lol3: And did she ask you to stop? Did you masturbate when you got bitin? :lol2: Who was your favorite mod The mod you hate Your favorite Class-S member The member you hated in Class-S Top 20 prettiest in FT Top 10 handsome dudes in FT Top 5 gays in FT Top 10 closest friends The prettiest girl in MMP, Row 4 and TS[/quote] Seriously? You dont know her? Haha ok justwait :xixi: No, she didnt ask me to stop. :lol3: Haha :lol3: no. :p Fav mod: ephe, yuna, aya, portuniecho, shirow . Hate mod: heinz Fav class-s: nina, aya, yuna, duch, push Hate class-s: no one. Top20 pretty: 1. Llyanz 2. Aya 3. Chaw 4. Mysticrain 5. Des 6. Ecka 7. Glen 8. Yuna 9. Uma 10. Celine 11. Trixx 12. Mallows 13. Nela 14. Mela 15. Riz 16. Michelle 17. Daiz 18. Belle 19. Hanzel 20. Wendy Top10 hensam: 1. Bram 2. Tres 3. Rph 4. Rai 5. Nanix 6. Harvii 7. Hafeez 8. Shirow 9. Ed 10. Neex 1. Brye 2. James 3. Unknown 4. Unknown 5. Unknown Top10 close friends 1. Llyanz 2. Mikay 3. Bianx 4. Aya 5. Riz 6. Orio 7. Hervs 8. Rai 9. Ninch 10. Jieduck Pretty girl in mmp/ts 1. Iana 2. Eney 3. Mandy 4. Pawws 5. Aila 6. Lois 7. Chaw 8. Mandy 9. Tinay 10. Hanzel

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-09 10:48:04)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Then why did you stop?? How come you don't like heinz?
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

Hahaha Ouch dondon why you not trust me atm? You wkbff! lol Srsly, i think i remember asking you first if i could share it with riz since the 3 of us were keeping some secrets, if you know what i mean Hahaha. But riz is just so madaldal -_- lol And if you noticed I'm not posting anything here to tease you or drop hints about the secrets you've entrusted me. You're the one revealing your own secrets here. Tsk3. Don't know if you just want to brag or sth. :lol3: I suggest you to just keep your mouth shut wkbff coz for sure she won't be happy to know you go around telling ppl about it.:lol3: [hr] Hey how the hell did you get the 'most discipline award' when apparently you were not disciplined enough to stop yourself from stabbing your classmate? Were you a teacher's pet because you're so hensem? Do you also have house for rent in cebu? How old is your pretty sister? Hehe. How old were you when you first had a gf? How about a bf? Who is that someone you really look up to? Why? If you could be anyone famous, who would you be and why?
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

@aya, again and again [i]paulit ulit[/i]? :lol3: I dont want to force her. shes still a v. Im not a fvcking rapist. - i dont like heinz cos he's so boastful. He even banned someone here without consulting to mods and admin. [quote=michelle;#392478;1397058632]Hahaha Ouch dondon why you not trust me atm? You wkbff! lol Srsly, i think i remember asking you first if i could share it with riz since the 3 of us were keeping some secrets, if you know what i mean Hahaha. But riz is just so madaldal -_- lol And if you noticed I'm not posting anything here to tease you or drop hints about the secrets you've entrusted me. You're the one revealing your own secrets here. Tsk3. Don't know if you just want to brag or sth. :lol3: I suggest you to just keep your mouth shut wkbff coz for sure she won't be happy to know you go around telling ppl about it.:lol3: [hr] Hey how the hell did you get the 'most discipline award' when apparently you were not disciplined enough to stop yourself from stabbing your classmate? Were you a teacher's pet because you're so hensem? Do you also have house for rent in cebu? How old is your pretty sister? Hehe. How old were you when you first had a gf? How about a bf? Who is that someone you really look up to? Why? If you could be anyone famous, who would you be and why?[/quote] Did i revealed her here? Did i mention any name? I know my limitation. They ask, i will just answer. If they are not satisfied, then they must gtfo here. It's my fault anyway for trusting a person. I trust the both of you coz i know your my close friend. And yeah your right, i better keep my mouth shut. - before i stabbed my classmate, i received that award. -nope. I dont have any house in cebu or any other place. Only near our location. - my sister is i think around 30+ - its started when i was 17years old. And i dont have a bf. Duh /: - a girl thats not related to ft? Shes my ex gf. I actually don't know what will going to happen next, i cant predict. As of now, We have a good conversation. - david beckham. He's a famous soccer player and also have A big heart coz he visited philippines to give help to the victims of Yolanda.

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-09 17:23:44)

Chou99
 Shella B
Chou99's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-06-25
Website

do you still remember me?:d seriously , I thought you at least 2 years older than me :wow: which major do you take for college? ... or not :paranoid: btw late congratz:)

Last edited by Chou99 (2014-04-09 17:40:28)

cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=Natsume;#392316;1397000862]sorry fafs im not an open book. if i will tell you my story, would you tell me your story too?[/quote] It's not about ur story. Its the story between you too :thumbsup::lol2: jk And now I know some of the story :thumbsup: thx [quote=Natsume;#392316;1397000862]how can you be so sure? i don't want to assume if i can notice that she's really into me, then i'll grab the opportunity[/quote] Need to site a concrete example that she's into you too? :xixi::lol3: [quote=Natsume;#392316;1397000862]Not either my hensamness i don't have that. Only bram have that actually fafs, she's not finished yet. She's still studying. You know, when it comes to medical term, its really a long journey.[/quote] You're just humble fafs :thumbsup::xixi::lol2: like she would become a quack doctor? or sth? :lol2: [quote=Natsume;#392316;1397000862]short hair? maybe? (i dunno her hair now ) chinita? i dunno. maybe semi chinita[/quote] :lol3: maybe I shud stop here [quote=Natsume;#392316;1397000862]oh yeah, back in my college life. There's a counterstrike tournament but we only got 2nd place[/quote] How many were you in the team? is it the Cyber League challenge? Where is it held?
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

Hi Mr. Donnie, Here are my questions: If you're not handsome, why? How much do you hate flying cockroach? How does it feel being the FTW for the 3rd time? You are 18 y/o since when?
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=Chou99;#392512;1397079602]do you still remember me?:d seriously , I thought you at least 2 years older than me :wow: which major do you take for college? ... or not :paranoid: btw late congratz:)[/quote] yeah i still remember you shella :yes2: haha nvm abt my age :xixi: im taking asct, but already graduated :d and thanks :cheers: [quote=cropped.head;#392520;1397089971]It's not about ur story. Its the story between you too :thumbsup::lol2: jk And now I know some of the story :thumbsup: thx[/quote] If we have a good story fafs, i won't hesitate to tell you :xixi: [quote=cropped.head;#392520;1397089971]Need to site a concrete example that she's into you too? :xixi::lol3:[/quote] ahh no fafs. :lol3: im fine with our current status :xixi: thanks anyway :thumbsup: [quote=cropped.head;#392520;1397089971]You're just humble fafs :thumbsup::xixi::lol2: like she would become a quack doctor? or sth? :lol2:[/quote] im just being honest fafs :xixi: yeah, someday, she wants to kill her patients. loljk :lol3: [quote=cropped.head;#392520;1397089971]How many were you in the team? is it the Cyber League challenge? Where is it held?[/quote] actually its 5v5.. Its a tournament in our school(STI) anyway, We are currently leading that time. we lost bcoz my friends computer has been dead :lol2: The organizer said that, Just continue the game, its a challenge. :facepalm: damn, its so unfair. its a 4v5 situation :xixi: i dunno if its sabotage or not :lol2: [quote=A I C H;#392540;1397092817]Hi Mr. Donnie, Here are my questions: If you're not handsome, why? How much do you hate flying cockroach? How does it feel being the FTW for the 3rd time? You are 18 y/o since when?[/quote] - because bram is more handsome than me. - very much. Its kinda itchy. - flattered and a little bit pressured - since 2012 i think. lol nvm about the age. im still young hihi
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Yes, [i]paulit ulit[/i] bcoz I didn't get why you stopped hahahhahaha. :lol3: I mean, even tho she was a v, you said so yourself that she didn't ask you to stop. You have amazing self control. :xixi: What are the qualities you are looking for in a girl?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:51

[ 8 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy