myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

Re: Long distance relationship

Physics said that as the distance is inversely proportional to attraction . As the distance increase the attraction decrease perspectively :(
kath
kath's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
2013-08-05

[quote=bobcbar;#66658;1336780112]It works..if as a couple you make it work..I married my LDR that lasted for almost 5 years before we married[/quote] this inspires me :thumbsup: im in a long distance for 6 months. it is really hard but everytime we see each other its really worth it. it sepends on the couple how to work it out. it really requires lots of patience and trust. always remember DISTANCE IS NOT A HINDRANCE TO YOUR LOVE STORY :) and if you and the person you love will make it up to the end I therefore believe that everything will be worth it :D
anesforsaken
 anes
anesforsaken's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
SSDD
homeless
Website

for me long distance is just same like being single :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

^ hahahaha!! [hr][hr] (Online) LDR do not usually work. Why? -s/he lives on the other side of the planet. (solution: one of you should be loaded) -you two were able to meet but s/he wasn't what you were expecting to be like. (solution: lower your expectations) -no physical contact (solution: be creative... if u know what i mean) -someone near is flirting with you (solution: don't be a man/whore) -requires more patience and trust (solution: endure;do not fight over trivial things) If s/he's too good to be true then s/he probably is. anyone could be anybody on the internet. Many ldr do not work because it's impossible from the very start. Learn to assess the situation before entering an ldr relationship.

Last edited by aya (2013-06-30 07:30:34)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

it's really hard. but whatever. i like a little distance anyway.
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[quote=MsMaria;#149;1335473412]Who said that LDR won't work?[/quote] Me.:D Been there and it didn't work on [s]us[/s] me. If one of you is not as committed as the other, then don't expect a happy ending (just like to any other types of relationship).
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

ldr works, for a couple of months or so.. but then after that, people will get tired and will always find a way to satisfy themselves. but of course not unless if you're really super in love, and you're both happy and mature. :)
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

it's hard but both can make it work. but it's gonna be hard. it's hard to make it work if you've got poor foundation
papzkyme
 poy
papzkyme's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Finding new friends
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu City
2014-01-24

LDR... it depends if both of you are loyal enough with each other :)

Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But knowing which decision to take is the worst of Suffering.  :thumbsup:
theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

Long distance relationship is one of the toughest relationship you need to handle. You should have a loyal boyfriend and an understanding girlfriend. Transparency is a necessity. Communication should be everyday.... Hard as it seems but if two persons really love each other, they will find ways to conquer loneliness without cheating :) :love:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Blech. Y'all, it is just SOOOO hard, and exhausting. And it's heartbreaking because you get consumed by your own emotions and you put all your hopes into it, only to wake up to the reality that it's never gonna work. I risked two years but it's okay. I learned a lot of things. I wasn't wise and I definitely didn't listen to those who advised me.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=theblottedmystery;#355437;1377497613]Long distance relationship is one of the toughest relationship you need to handle. You should have a loyal boyfriend and an understanding girlfriend. Transparency is a necessity. Communication should be everyday.... Hard as it seems but if two persons really love each other, they will find ways to conquer loneliness without cheating[/quote] :yes2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

LDR is just so hard to maintain, yanno. :dumb: I'd say it depends in your age, if you're a tween and you have ldr's then there's a huge probability it won't work bc eh. But if you're mature enough to handle the relationship then yes, it's possible. It will be hard. . . but it's gonna be worth it in the end. :lol:

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-17 16:06:14)

shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

it's hard as fck :lol2:
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

LDR sucks
Eneyyy
Eneyyy's display avatar
» n00b
2014-09-02

It's frustrating and you must have lots and lots of patience, understanding and trust. My partner and I have been going through a lot for the past few months and it's not always about rainbows and unicorns but somehow we still manage to work things out.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Hard as F. That's how I describe it. :lol2: Just make sure there is actually a way for the two of you to meet before you even enter into a relationship. Nobody wants to be treated like a desperated bull.
Isaac
 underscoreJI
Isaac's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Row 4
2015-06-28

It COULD work but if and only if both are committed to it. LDR sucks and not to mention expensive. :lol2:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:19

[ 8 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy