Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

des

FTalk Enforcer
FTalk Enforcer's display avatar
FTalk Level: zero

des

[table][tr][td][align=center][size=4][url=http://ftalk.us/p=des]des[/url][/size][/align][/td][/tr][/table][table] [tr][td rowspan=6][imgview=http://i61.tinypic.com/nyzivm.jpg][img=150x200]http://i61.tinypic.com/nyzivm.jpg[/img][/imgview][/td] [td]Real Name[/td][td]Odessa Talay[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Age/DOB[/td][td]21[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Lives In[/td][td]Pasig City[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Hobbies[/td][td]I do a lot of wandering. :penguin:[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Occupation[/td][td]Boss. :zzz:[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Personal Tagline[/td][td]Less is more. :yes:[/td][/tr][/table][table] [tr][td][align=center][i]Tell us something about you...[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]I believe that life is always peachy. Having said that, I can pretty much say that I am living the best out of this world. I think it's all about perspective. :thumbsup: [/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]What brought you to the FTalk?[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Same as everyone, Friendster. [/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]Other comments[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Ask away, my life is an open book. ...and a +repu wouldn't hurt me being the FTW. :xixi:[/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]Trivia[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I try my best not to hold grudge against anyone. I don't like to be bitter because that would mean living a little less happy than I should be.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]Whenever I love, I love to the fullest. :wow2:[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li] I want to believe that I am actually contributing in making the world a happier place than it was yesterday.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I'm a bit sporty. :ninjastar:[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I love vodka more than I love coffee. :cheers:[/li][/td][/tr][/table] [align=center]FTW#30[/align]

Last edited by FTalk Enforcer (2014-05-18 14:57:53)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: des

[i]*drum roll*[/i] [size=5] Who is your Ftalk crush? [/size] -former crushes? -present crush? -active crush? -inactive crush? -best guy bud? -list all the guys you were really close with
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Odessaaaaaaa Talay! Congratulations! :pet: Didn't know you were adi 21. :o I should be calling you Ate too, dang. :lol2: [hr][hr] Did anyone tell you that you looked like Ateneo Lady Eagle's open spiker, Michelle Morente? :eh:
yh3t
 Lareith Ann
yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

des :no2: :lol2::lol2: do u like kulot or straight hair more y u afraid of mickey mouse sexual preference :penguin:
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

kakosa. :D essa wanders [i](had the chnce to see a glimpse of ur world on tumblr :))[/i], name three places that for you are the most beautiful places u've ever been to and why?
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Congrats dess! =) Q: What is your favorite sports? What's your waist line? :xixi: Who is your most favorite suitor? How many suitors did you have?
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lala: Congrats Talay! Please wait for my revenge :B
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

^hahahahaha dang it, clare :lol3: congrats dessssss! and good luck on your week :d:thumbsup:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Thank you guys. I'm on mobile right now. Ask away. I'll be answering your questions when I get home. I'm currently on my way to Manila. :lol2:
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

congrats des! :lol3: im so excited for those grilling questions. :xixi: @t if u could do time travel, which kind of time u want to travel to? and why? on what age are u planning to get married? have children? how many children do u want?
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

Congrats, Des! :excited: I guess it's payback time :lol3: Just kidding :kiss: good luck, girl! 1. How many boyfriends have you had? 2. Do you smoke? 3. How often do you drink alcohol? 4. How do you keep your body fit? 5. What sports have you played? 6. Where is your favorite beach? 7. Where do you want to work?and what job do you aspire for? 8. Describe Rai in 10 adjectives :lol: 9. Rai said you're the ftalker he wants to meet first. What do you think about that? Why haven't you two met yet? You're FT friends for a long time, right? :) 10. What do you love most about traveling?
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Congratulations, Dess. :heart2:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Congrats Des...hope you have a fun week :D
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=aya;#409133;1399829401]*drum roll* Who is your Ftalk crush? [b]Harvii[/b] -former crushes? [b]Harvii[/b] -present crush? [b]Harvii[/b] -active crush?[b] Er... none at the moment. :xixi:[/b] -inactive crush? [b]Harvii[/b] -best guy bud? [b]Bin[/b] -list all the guys you were really close with: [b]Bin, Cronix, Harvii, JC, Rai[/b][/quote] [quote=Pawws;#409145;1399835090]Odessaaaaaaa Talay! Congratulations! Didn't know you were adi 21. I should be calling you Ate too, dang. Did anyone tell you that you looked like Ateneo Lady Eagle's open spiker, Michelle Morente?[/quote] [b]Thanks Paw. Don't call me ate, I look younger than you. :lol2: Nope, no one told me that. [/b] [quote=yh3t;#409160;1399838646]des do u like kulot or straight hair more y u afraid of mickey mouse sexual preference[/quote] [b]I like curly more. :thumbsup: I had a very high fever when I was a kid, and I felt like mickey mouse showed up on my door. Like real-life mickey. I knew back then that mickey is a fictional character so I got scared. I never looked / touched any mickey related stuff ever since. :-_-: Sexual preference? ofc I like guys. :swt: [/b] [quote=champoyrado;#409167;1399845169]kakosa. essa wanders (had the chnce to see a glimpse of ur world on tumblr ), name three places that for you are the most beautiful places u've ever been to and why?[/quote] [b] Hello kakosa. :) Singapore - cleanest and safest place I've ever been. Calaguas Islands - Fine white sand, unexploited beach and hill, generous people and all that. :excited: Matnog, Sorsogon - Scenic sea, caring people and rich in all the natural resources. [/b] [quote=bianx;#409179;1399849238]Congrats dess! [b]Thanks :D [/b] Q: What is your favorite sports? [b]Softball. :thumbsup:[/b] What's your waist line? [b]28 T.T[/b] Who is your most favorite suitor? [b]That guy who courted me when I was in 2nd year college.[/b] How many suitors did you have? [b]Do I have to count them? :xixi:[/b][/quote] [quote=PUSH;#409188;1399850588]I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Talay! Please wait for my revenge [b]Thanks. Please be gentle. :xixi: [/b][/quote] [quote=Tres;#409190;1399850752]^hahahahaha dang it, clare congrats dessssss! and good luck on your week [b]Thanks Alex. PLEASE BE GENTLE TOO HAHAHA [/b][/quote] [quote=Jirichi;#409208;1399854431]@t if u could do time travel, which kind of time u want to travel to? [b]The time when the lands don't have titles yet.[/b] and why? [b]So I could acquire all the islands that I want for free. :chew:[/b] on what age are u planning to get married? have children? [b]Married - before 30. Have children -exactly 30. :xixi:[/b] how many children do u want?[b]1-3 kids only. It's so hard to raise kids. :xixi:[/b][/quote] [quote=ninch;#409215;1399860228]Congrats, Des! I guess it's payback time Just kidding good luck, girl! I didn't grill you! Hahahah thanks ninch. 1. How many boyfriends have you had? [b]I only had 2 official and serious boyfriends.[/b] 2. Do you smoke? [b]Nope.[/b] 3. How often do you drink alcohol? [b]Regularly? :xixi:[/b] 4. How do you keep your body fit? [b] Sorry to disappoint you missy, but I ain't fit.:x_x:[/b] 5. What sports have you played? [b]Softball and Volleyball. A bit of badminton too.[/b] 6. Where is your favorite beach? [b] Calaguas Islands in Camarines Norte [/b] 7. Where do you want to work?and what job do you aspire for? [b] I want to work for myself. I want the kind of job where I am in charge of my time. :lol: [/b] 8. Describe Rai in 10 adjectives [b]Harsh x 10. :xixi: [/b] 9. Rai said you're the ftalker he wants to meet first. What do you think about that?[b]Well thanks Rai, that's flattering. :xixi:[/b] Why haven't you two met yet? You're FT friends for a long time, right? [b]None of us got the time? :xixi:[/b] 10. What do you love most about traveling?[b]I get to meet new people, experience other people's culture and see places.[/b][/quote] [quote=SkylineGoddess;#409218;1399861400]Congratulations, Dess.[/quote] Thanks Ate Ellie. :) [quote=bobcbar;#409336;1399890912]Congrats Des...hope you have a fun week[/quote] Thanks Kuya bob. i hope I won't get you guys bored. :yes: [b]Sorry for being so late guys. Damn heavy traffic somewhere in quezon province and Laguna. :facepalm: [i]7DS people, please be gentle. :xixi:[/i] [/b]

Last edited by des (2014-05-12 08:14:30)

mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Hi des!! I read that you've been to places. Can you list your top food picks from your travels?
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=mndrl;#409375;1399893088]Hi des!! I read that you've been to places. Can you list your top food picks from your travels?[/quote] Hello mandeng. :xixi: Bicol will always and forever be my top 1 when it comes to food. :thumbsup: I also like Indonesian food because it is so rich and tasty. :yes: Hongkong noodles is good too. I'm a food junkie and maybe everything's good for me. :facepalm:
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

I love your name.
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=uma;#409392;1399894360]I love your name.[/quote] Thanks Uma. :xixi:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Tra pasyal. You drive. :lol2: Let's go to ice's resort para free. :xixi: and call pawws, clare, rai and ninch too. :lol2: ----------- If you like curly hair more, how come you always have straight hair? :lol: What is your favorite Bicol dish? Do you like spicy food? Let's hang out in June, ok? Where is the top 10 best places here in Manila? What is the best destination in Bicol? How come you and Belle haven't met yet when you're both from Bicol? :lol: [quote=des;#409346;1399891568]Bin, Cronix, Harvii, JC, Rai[/quote] Did you get disappointed when Bin became a MISSIONARY? :lol3: When will cronix come back to PH? What is cronix' best physical feature? What is Harvii's best asset? JC as in plurk? Rank those guys from most favorite to least favorite. :lol:

Last edited by aya (2014-05-12 08:28:15)

ice
 Ice Tortilla
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
Snezhnaya
2021-11-20

What are the dishes that you can cook? Where is your next travel destination (local)? Would you go on an out of the country trip (say europe) alone?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:10

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy