We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

des

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: des

[quote=des;#409752;1399942312]Imma answer your questions later. I need to accompany my cousin somewhere in Roxas Blvd. :lol3:[/quote] Alright. I am trying so hard not to ask intimate questions but it's so tempting especially when you talked about your ex who got his ex pregnant HAHAHAHAHA. BTW, abortion is illegal in PH so how is he going to do that? [quote=des;#409752;1399942312]Yep. Back in 2012? Im not sure if I remember it correctly. haha[/quote] Ohhh ya. I remember nina asking me if we should go meet harvii. Adding more questions... 1. What's the most difficult question you have answered so far? 2. What's the gadget you can't live without? 3. I remember you saying sth like your phone drowned, do you have a new phone now? If yes, what model and how much was it? 4. What would make you hate a person (specifically an ftalker)? 5. How do you choose your friends? 6. Who do you think is the most likeable ftalker? 7. What are the characteristics of a Leo (Zodiac) that you possessed? 8. What is the best food stall in a mall? 9. What do you usually eat when you're still awake at 12 midnight? 10. If you can touch another ftalker's boobs, whose and why?
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=aya;#409708;1399914406]Hypothetical and situational questions: 1. Would you rather lose your arms or your legs? [b]Arms. I need to walk. :lol3:[/b] 2. Do you think if you don't have any arms or legs, you wouldn't find life beautiful?[b]I always want to be positive, so I would think that life is still beautiful. :yes:[/b] 3. If bin, rai, harvi, jc, and cronix all courted you at the same time, who would you choose as your bf? You have to pick one! [b]I'd choose Harvii. We're soulmates. :thumbsup:[/b] 4. If one of your male friends always talk to you often and always give you presents, are you going to think that he likes you? [b]My guy friends are usually like that, I think they are just naturally sweet. :yes: Try living in Bicol, esp in Naga City, you'd find most guys being naturally sweet and thoughtful. :D[/b] 5. If you get amnesia, would you rather forget who you are or who everyone else was? [b]I'd rather forget who I am. :) The people around me would help me remember everything in the long run.[/b] 6. If you accidentally murdered someone and you were too afraid to turn yourself in, how would you dispose of the body? [b]I'd burn the body to leave no evidence. :xixi:[/b] 7. If you were born as another person, what would your nationality be? [b]French.:thumbsup: I always wonder what it's like to live there.[/b] 8. If you were born in the slums, what do you think would your job be?[b]An irregular saleslady jumping from one establishment to another.[/b] 9. Would you rather see a malevolent ghost or an aswang? [b]Malevolent Ghost please. Can't take aswang! Haha[/b] 10. If your future daughter suddenly gets pregnant at 14 and she wants to abort the baby, what would you do? [b]I'd stop her from aborting the baby. People often do mistakes, big mistakes. And if that happens to my daughter, I'd rather support her in raising a kid than see her hit the bottom and ddo bigger mistakes.[/b][/quote] [quote=aya;#409912;1399964094]BTW, abortion is illegal in PH so how is he going to do that?[/quote] Idk what happened after but the girl did abort their child. Haven't seen the girl since that summer. [quote=aya;#409912;1399964094]Adding more questions... 1. What's the most difficult question you have answered so far? [b]Obviously the one with regards to my lovelife. Haha. [/b] 2. What's the gadget you can't live without? [b]Phone. [/b] 3. I remember you saying sth like your phone drowned, do you have a new phone now? If yes, what model and how much was it?[b]Yep, I drowned my iphone at some beach in Bicol! I have a new phone now bbut same model, Iphone 5. I did not pay for it. Haha.[/b] 4. What would make you hate a person (specifically an ftalker)? [b]Backstab me and you will never exist i my world again. :thumbsup:[/b] 5. How do you choose your friends? [b]I'm not really that choosy. If you talk to me and we clicked, then that's it. I'm not looking for specific qualities. [/b] 6. Who do you think is the most likeable ftalker? [b]Are you fishing? Because everyone knows that it's you. :lol3:[/b] 7. What are the characteristics of a Leo (Zodiac) that you possessed?[b]They say that people born in the sign of Leo are brave-hearted. I think I am. :)[/b] 8. What is the best food stall in a mall? [b]Snowpy Ice Cream, allow me to advertise. hahaha loljk. :xixi:[/b] 9. What do you usually eat when you're still awake at 12 midnight? [b]Chips. Or we usually order Happy Bundle from Mcdonalds. [/b] 10. If you can touch another ftalker's boobs, whose and why?[/quote] [b]Chaw's. So I could test if she could use them to earn money. :xixi: She has to work for us to have a complete Meet up. :lol3: [/b]
melalacx
melalacx's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

[quote=des;#409578;1399903559]Nope Im not gonna treat you lunch coz Im broke. I don't have a job you know.[/quote] [quote=des;#409527;1399900812]That Korean - Japanese Diner in UP Diliman. I forgot the name but their tempura roll is a must try. Ramen Nagi (mainstream ) in Sm Aura / MOA Wrong Ramen in Burgos Circle Mister Kabab in UP technoHub / somewhere in QC Cima in Eastwood I also forgot the name of the Bulalo house near Mandaluyong city Circle. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast is also good.[/quote] Tungunu mare, why didn't you tell me that you're always here in qc. :shakefist: Okay, are you referring to "Mashita" as the Korean-Japanese diner thing?
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=melalacx;#410039;1399975388]Tungunu mare, why didn't you tell me that you're always here in qc. Okay, are you referring to "Mashita" as the Korean-Japanese diner thing?[/quote] Yuuh that one! :xixi: Ehh Mareh, I live in Santolan Pasig. Kaya I always go to QC coz it's so near. :xixi:
melalacx
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

[quote=des;#410063;1399975772]Yuuh that one! Ehh Mareh, I live in Santolan Pasig. Kaya I always go to QC coz it's so near.[/quote] That's not my point mare, I just don't know that you usually go here. :lol3: What would you do if you won the lottery? US or Canada?
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=melalacx;#410084;1399976471]That's not my point mare, I just don't know that you usually go here.[/quote] Hahaha :lol3: I don't even know that you're in QC. diba you live in Laguna? :xixi: [quote=melalacx;#410084;1399976471]What would you do if you won the lottery?[/quote] If I win the lottery, I'd buy an island. :lol3: [quote=melalacx;#410084;1399976471]US or Canada?[/quote] Definitely US. :thumbsup:
melalacx
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

[quote=des;#410104;1399977190]Hahaha I don't even know that you're in QC. diba you live in Laguna?[/quote] Yeah I do, but now I stay in QC. :lol3: [quote=des;#410104;1399977190]If I win the lottery, I'd buy an island.[/quote] Where the heck can you buy an island? Olx.ph? :lol3::lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=melalacx;#410131;1399977981]Yeah I do, but now I stay in QC.[/quote] Ohh. treat me to lunch! :eh: [quote=melalacx;#410131;1399977981]Where the heck can you buy an island? Olx.ph?[/quote] Anywhere mareh as long as you have the money. I know one for sale for 70 million pesos. :lol3:
melalacx
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

[quote=des;#410133;1399978105]Ohh. treat me to lunch![/quote] Mare, I only depend on my weekly allowance. Still a student mare, unlike you, you're old. :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=melalacx;#410146;1399978424]Mare, I only depend on my weekly allowance. Still a student mare, unlike you, you're old.[/quote] Mean! I'm not old. :-_-:
melalacx
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

[quote=des;#410154;1399978566]Mean! I'm not old.[/quote] Well then, you're not young. :lol2: Okay next question, why did you broke up with me? :mg: loljk. Are you willing to sacrifice your life for someone? Recommended movies?
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=melalacx;#410181;1399979099]Okay next question, why did you broke up with me? loljk. Are you willing to sacrifice your life for someone? Recommended movies?[/quote] I did not. I told you forever tayo. :xixi: If that someone is worth it, then yes. :yes: Movies: Koizora Notting Hill My Name is Khan A lot like Love Before Sunset Before Midnight Before Sunrise
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=des;#409567;1399902924]It would be a small island. Fine pinkish sand. There is an infinity pool overlooking the beach. There are brown colored beach umbrella. Some barbecue grills near the beach. And bonfire places. There will be a campsite for those who want to stargaze. There will also be AC rooms wiith jacuzzi for the #RichKids. But I'll always go to the camp siite coz I love sleeping in tent. There will be lots of trees and hammocks hanging. And a mountain where people could hike and watch the sun rise.[/quote] Your resort is a fucking paradise :o you gotta give us free service if this ever happens okay?! [quote=des;#409567;1399902924]Memorable...the day of our monthsary..my highschool bestfriend told me that my boyfriend got a girl pregnant. And that the girl is like 8-months pregnant already. I'll never forget that day. :lol3:[/quote] what the hell... :wtf2: wait, so had he been cheating on you for 8 months or that was only one time and he was just so unfortunate to have impregnated the girlaloo? Okay I'm still trying to digest this story. What did you feel from it exactly? How did you handle it? [quote=des;#409752;1399942312]There's this one time that i did a pole dancing. :lol2: I NEVER DANCE. :facepalm:[/quote] what kind of pole dancing was this? does your mommy aya know about this?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

How far did you and harvii's relationship go? What did you like about him? :xixi:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=melalacx;#410131;1399977981]Where the heck can you buy an island? Olx.ph? :lol3::lol3:[/quote] HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :lol3::lol3::lol3: ---- Wow sweetie, I am pretty satisfied your answers. :lol2: But for the sake of the lulz, I wanna ask some follow up questions. [quote=des;#409942;1399967737]Arms. I need to walk. :lol3:[/quote] Are you going to train your feet on how to hold the kubyertos? Or get a yaya to feed you? [quote=des;#409942;1399967737]I'd burn the body to leave no evidence. :xixi:[/quote] Old fashioned bonfire? Incinerator? What? :lol3: [quote=des;#409942;1399967737]Yep, I drowned my iphone at some beach in Bicol! I have a new phone now bbut same model, Iphone 5. I did not pay for it. Haha.[/quote] Who paid for your new phone? Hahahaha. [quote=des;#409942;1399967737]Are you fishing? Because everyone knows that it's you. :lol3:[/quote] Nyek. Nooooo. I don't think I am that likeable. @___@ [quote=Tres;#410495;1399986447]And that the girl is like 8-months pregnant already. I'll never forget that day. :lol3:[/quote] Wait, wait, wait. 8 MONTHS PREGNANT AND THEY ABORTED THE BABY???!!! WHAT. THE. FUCK? [quote=Tres;#410495;1399986447]does your mommy aya know about this?![/quote] I do not. :threaten: Her punishment actually is.......... get her to pole dance on the next EB. HAHAHAHA. [hr][hr][hr][hr] 1. If you were doing drugs and your parents found out, do you think they'd turn you in/put you to rehab or won't tell the authorities and just scold you themselves? 2. Post a photo of your favorite place in your house in Bicol. 3. If you won 100,000php and you decided to just spend the money to buy presents for 7DS members, what would you give us? (Please state the name and the present) 4. Who do you think is the guy you loved the most romantically? 5. Can you describe harvii irl? :lol2: Was he macho? Was he galante? What? :lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=Tres;#410495;1399986447]Your resort is a fucking paradise :o you gotta give us free service if this ever happens okay?![/quote] :lol3: Lemme think about that. :xixi: [quote=Tres;#410495;1399986447]what the hell... :wtf2: wait, so had he been cheating on you for 8 months or that was only one time and he was just so unfortunate to have impregnated the girlaloo? Okay I'm still trying to digest this story. What did you feel from it exactly? How did you handle it?[/quote] Well, my friends offered me really great company. We drunk till dawn and then I cried my heart out. After that, I promised myself that I should stop chasing that guy because I'd be super stupid to commit the same mistake thrice. Good thing was, we were so busy with work back then so I kind of forgotten the whole drama. :yes: [quote=Tres;#410495;1399986447]what kind of pole dancing was this? does your mommy aya know about this?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote] I can't even remember. I was too drunk to remember. [quote=chaw;#410556;1399987962]How far did you and harvii's relationship go?[/quote] We were just friends. :) [quote=chaw;#410556;1399987962]What did you like about him? :xixi:[/quote] He was super sweet. You know the time difference between PH and UK. He stays up late just to talk with me. Or he calls me on my phone whenever I'm offline. [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]Are you going to train your feet on how to hold the kubyertos? Or get a yaya to feed you?[/quote] I'll make you feed me. [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]Old fashioned bonfire? Incinerator? What? :lol3:[/quote] Bonfire para cool. :thumbsup: [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]Who paid for your new phone? Hahahaha.[/quote] Globe did. :xixi: [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]Nyek. Nooooo. I don't think I am that likeable. @___@[/quote] Yes you are. PEOPLE, TELL THIS GIRL HOW LIKEABLE SHE IS! [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]Wait, wait, wait. 8 MONTHS PREGNANT AND THEY ABORTED THE BABY???!!! WHAT. THE. FUCK?[/quote] NO THAT WAS THE FIRST!!!!! THE 8-month preggy thingy was the second incident and they raised the kid. Okaaay. [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]I do not. :threaten: Her punishment actually is.......... get her to pole dance on the next EB. HAHAHAHA.[/quote] A S A [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]1. If you were doing drugs and your parents found out, do you think they'd turn you in/put you to rehab or won't tell the authorities and just scold you themselves?[/quote] They'd turn me in. [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]2. Post a photo of your favorite place in your house in Bicol.[/quote] HAHAHAHA I don't have. :lol2: [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]3. If you won 100,000php and you decided to just spend the money to buy presents for 7DS members, what would you give us? (Please state the name and the present)[/quote] Can I just give all of you 6,666 pesos each? :xixi: [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]4. Who do you think is the guy you loved the most romantically?[/quote] The one who got another girl pregnant. :lol3: [quote=aya;#410674;1399991424]5. Can you describe harvii irl? :lol2: Was he macho? Was he galante? What? :lol3:[/quote] He's not that tall. But he's really appealing. And he knows how to pick clothes. He's clumsy. And yep, pretty much galante. :yes:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=des;#410923;1400000475]Globe did. :xixi:[/quote] Eh? Is it insured or sth? :lol3: [quote=des;#410923;1400000475]Can I just give all of you 6,666 pesos each? :xixi:[/quote] You so tamad. :ohno: [quote=des;#410923;1400000475]He's not that tall. But he's really appealing. And he knows how to pick clothes. He's clumsy. And yep, pretty much galante. :yes:[/quote] Why do you say harvii's clumsy? :lol: [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] 1. So among all the male ftalkers that you've seen in person, was harvii by far the coolest and most goodloking? :lol: 2. Who's the second most hensem? 3. and the third? :lol3: 4. For this question, you have to say which of his/her body part attracted you the most (ex. james = feet) -dondon -orio -neex -telay -wendy -bin -harvii -aya -ice -brm -chan -james -jemimah idk who else you met irl so that's it for now. :lol3: 5. If someone offered you brownies, are you going to eat them? 6. Those brownies have weeds, are you going to get mad with the person who gave you them? :lol: 7. If there's going to be another EB soon, and you're the organizer, where are you going to take the ftalkers and what are we going to eat? 8. <creepy question> What if the 5 people who died on the same road you passed were really you five and you're really a ghost lol, would you believe it if someone said "You're already dead". 9. What's the mythological/supernatural creature that freaks you out the most? 10. What's the mythological/supernatural creature that you want to see irl?

Last edited by aya (2014-05-13 17:40:42)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[b]First Impressions[/b] For these set of questions, just type the first ftalker who entered your mind. lol: You can repeat the name of the same ftalker Hensem - Sweet - Friendly - Smart - Snob - Badass (male) Badass (female) Nice - Pretty - Annoying - Intimidating - Old (male) - Talented - Social Butterfly - Mysterious - Talkative - Pessimistic (emo) - Rockstar - Perverted - Stupid - Hopeless Romantic - Flirt - Fashionable (female) - Fashionable (male) - Tactless/Frank - Antisocial (unlikeable) - Meek/Shy/ has inferiority complex - Bossy/ has superiority complex - Psycho - Intelligent - Vain - Sickly - Social climber -

Last edited by aya (2014-05-13 18:06:53)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

More questions for des! :xixi: 1. What was the best present you’ve ever given and received? 2. What was the worst present you’ve ever given and received? 3. Apart from the obvious, home, food and drink, what 1 thing could you not live without? 4. What is your biggest regret? 5. What is your proudest moment? 6. What wouldn’t you do, no matter how much money you were offered? 7. If you suddenly had a lot of money, what would be your very 1st purchase? 8. Have you ever been naked in public? 9. Have you ever skinny dipped? 10. Did you ever wanted to try? :xixi: 11. Where is the strangest place you’ve had sex? 12. Do you think it is still cheating even if its an open relationship? 13. Is there a difference between fucking and making love?
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, Before Midnight - Rate each from 1-10. Why? If you could date a famous celebrity, who would you date? why? Expensive thing you bought and now regret buying? Three (or more) physical features you often get complimented on? If you were offered a job that paid you a lot of money, but you had to spend a year somewhere isolated & you couldn't be in touch with anyone. Would you take it? Why?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:19

[ 8 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy