des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Re: des

[quote=aya;#409470;1399897562]Tra pasyal. You drive. Let's go to ice's resort para free. and call pawws, clare, rai and ninch too.[/quote] :lol2: We won't fit the car. Plus, I'm not familiar with the roads here. I only know santolan Pasig, Eastwood, then BGC :lol3: [quote=aya;#409470;1399897562]If you like curly hair more, how come you always have straight hair? What is your favorite Bicol dish? Do you like spicy food? Let's hang out in June, ok? Where is the top 10 best places here in Manila? What is the best destination in Bicol? How come you and Belle haven't met yet when you're both from Bicol?[/quote] Because my mom gets annoyed whenever I have curly hair. :xixi: But I want curly coz I'm so lazy to comb my hair. Messy looks good. :xixi: I like "pinangat". [img]http://www.hcesaladmaster.com/uploads/8/4/2/7/8427977/303793_orig.jpg[/img] Nope I don't like spicy food. I can't take spicy. June, okay :xixi: I'm free from June 15 onwards. I guess. :xixi: Manila..omygash this is hard. I can't even name 10 places. :xixi: BGC, Ayala Triangle?, Eastwood, ATC... sorry I can't. :lol3: Best Destination is bicol is hour house. :thumbsup: Lol kidding. If you're talking about beach, then Calaguas / Matnog. But you know, Mayon Volcano is famous so that's the highlight of our place. :xixi: Ate Belle lives in Albay while I live in Cam Sur. We're 2 hours away from each other. :xixi: [quote=aya;#409470;1399897562]Did you get disappointed when Bin became a MISSIONARY? When will cronix come back to PH? What is cronix' best physical feature? What is Harvii's best asset? JC as in plurk? Rank those guys from most favorite to least favorite.[/quote] Nope not at all. I'm proud of him. And please stop using Missionary because when its coming from you, I kind of get a different impression already. :facepalm: Not sure when but I think he already booked a flight. Cronix... I don't know. :lol2: Harvii...I like how he pimps his hair. And I also like how he's so clumsy and nervous when we met. :xixi: Yep, JC as in Plurk. Bin.Rai.Harvii.Jc.Cronix [quote=ice;#409482;1399898343]What are the dishes that you can cook? Where is your next travel destination (local)? Would you go on an out of the country trip (say europe) alone?[/quote] I cook sinigang, adobo, curry, veggies... well I can cook anything as long as there's recipe. :xixi: I'm going to Boracay next week. :thumbsup: Yes and that is actually my dream. I want to muster up the courage to go on a solo trip somewhere in Europe. :blush2:

Last edited by des (2014-05-12 08:49:12)

Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

Congraaaaats, Des! :D Lezz foodtrip minsan. HAHA! Speaking of... Since you're gala and all (hahaha :lol2::lol2:), can you suggest at least 5-10 not-too-mainstream diners/resto/whatev kainans in Metro Manila :D
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=Dayannn;#409518;1399900117]Congraaaaats, Des! Lezz foodtrip minsan. HAHA! Speaking of... Since you're gala and all (hahaha ), can you suggest at least 5-10 not-too-mainstream diners/resto/whatev kainans in Metro Manila[/quote] Thanks ate Dayan. Sure tara! Libre mo ko. :xixi: Err not sure if these are not-too-mainstream but I like them so might as well try these: Nolita in Bonifacio HighStreet Xocolat in Katipunan Omakase in Libis That Korean - Japanese Diner in UP Diliman. I forgot the name but their tempura roll is a must try. Ramen Nagi (mainstream :facepalm:) in Sm Aura / MOA Wrong Ramen in Burgos Circle Mister Kabab in UP technoHub / somewhere in QC Cima in Eastwood I also forgot the name of the Bulalo house near Mandaluyong city Circle. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast is also good. :xixi: That's so random. What are you looking for particularly? Tell me a kind of food that you wanna eat. :xixi:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=des;#409527;1399900812]Nolita in Bonifacio HighStreet Xocolat in Katipunan Omakase in Libis That Korean - Japanese Diner in UP Diliman. I forgot the name but their tempura roll is a must try. Ramen Nagi (mainstream ) in Sm Aura / MOA Wrong Ramen in Burgos Circle Mister Kabab in UP technoHub / somewhere in QC Cima in Eastwood I also forgot the name of the Bulalo house near Mandaluyong city Circle. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast is also good.[/quote] Ahhhh yes, Xocolat is greatzzzzz. Ummmmm, is Cima the pizza-ish kainan? Or not? Imma try these kainans :D [quote=des;#409527;1399900812]What are you looking for particularly? Tell me a kind of food that you wanna eat.[/quote] Hmmmm, say burger-an or snack-an. Hahaha.
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=Dayannn;#409529;1399901067]Ahhhh yes, Xocolat is greatzzzzz. Ummmmm, is Cima the pizza-ish kainan? Or not? Imma try these kainans[/quote] Cima is a greek resto. I like their salad and Lamb pasta something. :xixi: Xocolat is my fave. their tuyo pasta is really good. PLus the hot chocolate is too rich I can almost feel the heavens~ [quote=Dayannn;#409529;1399901067]Hmmmm, say burger-an or snack-an. Hahaha.[/quote] Burger-an well, Snack Shack in Maguinhawa offers cheap burger with great taste. :thumbsup: I won't say Zarks because that's too mainstream. :lol3: Nolita pizza is snack-an right? :xixi: Try all their pizzas and the buffalo wings. :thumbsup: Flaming Wings in Katipunan is also a must try. Lol sorry I'm BGC - Katipunan - eastwood kind of girl. I don't know other places that much. :xixi:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I doubt everyone's free naman on the same day and ice could just wait for us at her resort hahahahha. Install waze on your phone hahahaha. I'll play navigator hahaha. I'll ask follow up questions later hahaha. Nahihirapan ako mag quote sa ipad. :lol3::lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=aya;#409539;1399901594]I doubt everyone's free naman on the same day and ice could just wait for us at her resort hahahahha. Install waze on your phone hahahaha. I'll play navigator hahaha. I'll ask follow up questions later hahaha. Nahihirapan ako mag quote sa ipad.[/quote] :lol3: And I doubt I can get a car on the day that you'll set. :lol3: I dont drive much here in manila. I always ask my cousins to drive for me. =| Okok grill me when I'm on aight? :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=des;#409346;1399891568]Thanks Alex. PLEASE BE GENTLE TOO HAHAHA[/quote] I am gentle, but I don't think you can convince the others to be gentle too. So the least I can do is wish you luck :lol3::lol3: Pretty random questions: - How would you say 'I love you' to someone without actually saying it? - Do you like tattoos? If yes, do you plan on getting one? If no, why not? - If you plan on getting a tattoo, what would its design be? - If that tattoo of yours gave you a superpower, what would it be? - If you were to design your own resort, how would it look like? What would its features be? Make the descriptions as realistic as possible :d - You are going on a country-hopping trip, who would you take with you? Please choose 2 Ftalkers, one female and one male. - Can you tell us something about your most memorable relationship? What were the ups and the downs?
melalacx
melalacx's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

Congrats mare :lick: So, do you plan on treating me lunch? :xixi: What are your goals? Do you believe in mermaids?
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=Tres;#409547;1399901933]I am gentle, but I don't think you can convince the others to be gentle too. So the least I can do is wish you luck[/quote] Well it's okay. It's only a week of grilling, I guess I can take that. :lol3: [quote=Tres;#409547;1399901933]Pretty random questions: - How would you say 'I love you' to someone without actually saying it? OKay this one's hard.Idk. Im the i-love-you-kind-of-girl. I naturally say that to my friends whenever I want them to feel loved. - Do you like tattoos? If yes, do you plan on getting one? If no, why not? Yes I like tattoos, but no, I'm not getting one coz my mom might kill me if I do. - If you plan on getting a tattoo, what would its design be? Dreamcatcher Side ribs. - If that tattoo of yours gave you a superpower, what would it be? Time Travel. Coz that would be awesome. - If you were to design your own resort, how would it look like? What would its features be? Make the descriptions as realistic as possible It would be a small island. Fine pinkish sand. There is an infinity pool overlooking the beach. There are brown colored beach umbrella. Some barbecue grills near the beach. And bonfire places. There will be a campsite for those who want to stargaze. There will also be AC rooms wiith jacuzzi for the #RichKids. But I'll always go to the camp siite coz I love sleeping in tent. There will be lots of trees and hammocks hanging. And a mountain where people could hike and watch the sun rise. - You are going on a country-hopping trip, who would you take with you? Please choose 2 Ftalkers, one female and one male. I'll choose Bram coz he has experience. Then Ice coz she could finance our trip. :xixi: I'm such a user. :lol3: - Can you tell us something about your most memorable relationship? What were the ups and the downs?[/quote] Memorable...the day of our monthsary..my highschool bestfriend told me that my boyfriend got a girl pregnant. And that the girl is like 8-months pregnant already. I'll never forget that day. :lol3: Ups... Maybe the time when his dad asked me to go with them somewhere abroad. That was the time when I realized that his parents really liked me. And then the time when his dad proposed to me for him...something like that. :xixi: Down: Errr. I broke up with him in college just because my mom doesn't want me to have bf yet. He found another gf. Then they broke up and we got back together. After a month, I heard that he forced his ex to abort their baby because we were doing so great in our relationship. I broke up with him again. :lol3: I know, I AM SO STUPID FOR GETTING BACK WITH HIM AGAIN, hence the memorable moment. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Hi des Idk how to grill you but-- Whats the naughtiest things you've done? If you can get preggers, who would be the father (choose an ftalker) and why?
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=melalacx;#409557;1399902295]Congrats mare So, do you plan on treating me lunch? What are your goals? Do you believe in mermaids?[/quote] Thanks Mare. Nope Im not gonna treat you lunch coz Im broke. I don't have a job you know. :lol3: I just want a stable business. An Island. and a happy family. :D Nope I don't believe in mermaids. But I love the movie little mermaid. :lol3: [quote=chaw;#409576;1399903277]Hi des Idk how to grill you but-- Whats the naughtiest things you've done? If you can get preggers, who would be the father (choose an ftalker) and why?[/quote] Naughtiest omg. Well I got drunk and I woke up with hickies all over my neck. Harvii. Hahaha. He's my ultimate crush okaaay. :xixi: Sorry Ate Push.
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=des;#409535;1399901374]Xocolat is my fave. their tuyo pasta is really good. PLus the hot chocolate is too rich I can almost feel the heavens~[/quote] [quote=des;#409535;1399901374]Burger-an well, Snack Shack in Maguinhawa offers cheap burger with great taste. I won't say Zarks because that's too mainstream. Nolita pizza is snack-an right? Try all their pizzas and the buffalo wings. Flaming Wings in Katipunan is also a must try. Lol sorry I'm BGC - Katipunan - eastwood kind of girl. I don't know other places that much.[/quote] Aside from Xocolat, which one's your favorite and why? If you could eat something for a lifetime, what would it be? If you could be in one place for a month, alone, where would it be?
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

holler again kakosa :D how did u spend ur time in singapore? wats d bravest thing u've ever done? wer do u see yourself in 5 years? if u cud be anyone, hu wud u be & why? if u were granted 3wishes, wat wud u ask for?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

@des well you look like michelle morente of ateneo's lady eagle. :lol2: i dunno but whenever i see her, i remember you. :xixi: [hr][hr][hr]more questions; :lol3: which ftalkers would you: lick, touch, kiss, hug, and bite - where? give a separate boy/girl's name. (its the same in ate push's thread, i wanna know your answers.) :lol2:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=Dayannn;#409582;1399904000]Aside from Xocolat, which one's your favorite and why? If you could eat something for a lifetime, what would it be? If you could be in one place for a month, alone, where would it be?[/quote] Nolita. I swear their pizza is heavenly! :thumbsup: Pizza. :xixi: An island in Brazil. :thumbsup: [quote=champoyrado;#409589;1399905043]holler again kakosa how did u spend ur time in singapore? wats d bravest thing u've ever done? wer do u see yourself in 5 years? if u cud be anyone, hu wud u be & why? if u were granted 3wishes, wat wud u ask for?[/quote] Twas girls' getaway. We spent our first day in Marina Bay Sands. I mostly enjoy watching the sunset while swimming in their infinity pool at the sky park. Then at night, we go to Makansutra Glutton's Bay to eat. We also spent a day in Universal Studios and Adventure Cove. We stayed in Sentosa Beach for a night. And we did a lot of shopping in between. Bravest thing.. I don't know. leaving a stable work behind just to spend sometime to think about what I really want to do in my life. I've been jobless for half a year now, I don't regret anything and I'm actually enjoying my life, but sometimes I think that it's also the most stupid thing I ever did in my life. :lol2: 5 years from now, I'm solo-backpacking in Europe or somewhere in South Africa. :penguin: I still wanna be myself. I love my life. :thumbsup: Free travels.Good health for my family. A happy life. :yes2: [quote=Pawws;#409611;1399906551]@des well you look like michelle morente of ateneo's lady eagle. i dunno but whenever i see her, i remember you. more questions; which ftalkers would you: lick, touch, kiss, hug, and bite - where? give a separate boy/girl's name. (its the same in ate push's thread, i wanna know your answers.)[/quote] Well then thanks paw.:yes2: Lick - You (face) && Alex (face) touch -Uma (Face) && Rai (can I upgrade it to [i]batok? gusto ko sya batukan eh![/i]) Kiss - Mommeh Aya(cheeks. she's my mommeh ehh) && Chan (para no malice. :xixi:) Hug - Waif Ice && Chan again. :lol3: Bite - ate Push (shoulders) && Rai (back) :lol3: There you go. :evil::evil::evil:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

What's the freakiest life experience you've ever had? What's the fastest you have driven on a highway? What are the things you only do when drunk? What's the most disgusting food you ever tried? Have you ever been in abandoned/inaccessible/forbidden places? Have you ever tried to shoplift? [quote=des;#409567;1399902924]Down: Errr. I broke up with him in college just because my mom doesn't want me to have bf yet. He found another gf. Then they broke up and we got back together. After a month, I heard that he forced his ex to abort their baby because we were doing so great in our relationship. I broke up with him again. :lol3: I know, I AM SO STUPID FOR GETTING BACK WITH HIM AGAIN, hence the memorable moment. :lol3:[/quote] Why didn't he get you pregger too? :lol3:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Congratz Ms Odessa ya have huge admirer...whut kinda business ya own boss? Btw DWUW bb! :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2014-05-12 12:59:36)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=des;#409543;1399901842]I dont drive much here in manila. I always ask my cousins to drive for me. =|[/quote] Why? :lol2: You managed to drive from Bicol to Pasig. That's already an increadible feat if you ask me. :lol2: [quote=des;#409492;1399898543]Because my mom gets annoyed whenever I have curly hair. :xixi: But I want curly coz I'm so lazy to comb my hair. Messy looks good. :xixi:[/quote] Do you have a photo with curly hair? :lol: [quote=des;#409492;1399898543]Nope I don't like spicy food. I can't take spicy.[/quote] But isn't bicol known for its spicy dishes like Bicol Express? :lol: [quote=des;#409492;1399898543]Best Destination is bicol is hour house. :thumbsup:[/quote] So if ever we visit Bicol, give us a tour to your house. :thumbsup: [quote=des;#409492;1399898543]And I also like how he's so clumsy and nervous when we met. :xixi:[/quote] Waaa. I didn't know you already met Harvii irl. :lol: When did you meet him? [quote=des;#409492;1399898543]Not sure when but I think he already booked a flight.[/quote] Do you have plans already? :lol: [quote=des;#409543;1399901842]Okok grill me when I'm on aight? :lol3:[/quote] But no to sexual questions right? [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] Hypothetical and situational questions: 1. Would you rather lose your arms or your legs? 2. Do you think if you don't have any arms or legs, you wouldn't find life beautiful? 3. If bin, rai, harvi, jc, and cronix all courted you at the same time, who would you choose as your bf? You have to pick one! 4. If one of your male friends always talk to you often and always give you presents, are you going to think that he likes you? 5. If you get amnesia, would you rather forget who you are or who everyone else was? 6. If you accidentally murdered someone and you were too afraid to turn yourself in, how would you dispose of the body? 7. If you were born as another person, what would your nationality be? 8. If you were born in the slums, what do you think would your job be? 9. Would you rather see a malevolent ghost or an aswang? 10. If your future daughter suddenly gets pregnant at 14 and she wants to abort the baby, what would you do?
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=bramzero;#409689;1399912363]What's the freakiest life experience you've ever had? [b]The tome when we nearly got into a road accident. We were 5 in the car. We didn't know how we passed the road without bumping the bus infront of us. The morning after, there were news everywhere that 5 people died on the same spot but not because of accident. It was kind of freaky for all of us.[/b] What's the fastest you have driven on a highway? [b]130km/h on a roadtrip going to Bicol. :thumbsup: [/b] What are the things you only do when drunk? [b]There's this one time that i did a pole dancing. :lol2: I NEVER DANCE. :facepalm: [/b] What's the most disgusting food you ever tried? [b]That strawberry Jam in Baguio which happens to have cockroach! Eww.[/b] Have you ever been in abandoned/inaccessible/forbidden places? [b]I'm a scaredycat so not yet.[/b] Have you ever tried to shoplift? [b]Nope, never. My dad will kill me if I try.[/b][/quote] [quote=bramzero;#409689;1399912363]Why didn't he get you pregger too?[/quote] [b] We never did it. :lol2: Back in college, my parents are always so protective. They fetch me in school most of the time, orif not, they make me go home on time. Plus, his parents always tell him to take care of me and not do anything stupid with me. Ohh the irony. :xixi: [/b] [quote=Principe Azheef;#409705;1399913954]Congratz Ms Odessa ya have huge admirer...whut kinda business ya own boss? Btw DWUW bb![/quote] Thanks hafeez. Right now my friend and I own a small travel and tour service. :D [quote=aya;#409708;1399914406]Why? You managed to drive from Bicol to Pasig. That's already an increadible feat if you ask me.[/quote] I dont wanna use my cousin's car. My parents always bring our car back to Bicol. :) I also don't know how to park properly. :lol2: Plus, my cousins are always so generous to offer me a ride. :thumbsup: [quote=aya;#409708;1399914406]Do you have a photo with curly hair?[/quote] Yes Imma look for it later. :D [quote=aya;#409708;1399914406]But isn't bicol known for its spicy dishes like Bicol Express?[/quote] Yep. I guessI'm one of the fake Bicolanas? HAHA [quote=aya;#409708;1399914406]So if ever we visit Bicol, give us a tour to your house.[/quote] I'm kidding.. :lol3: Our house is a crap. :-_-: [quote=aya;#409708;1399914406]Waaa. I didn't know you already met Harvii irl. When did you meet him?[/quote] Yep. Back in 2012? Im not sure if I remember it correctly. haha Imma answer your questions later. I need to accompany my cousin somewhere in Roxas Blvd. :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:28

[ 8 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy