yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

Re: Dayannn

[quote=FTalk Enforcer;#413608;1400439439]forsakendoll's layout[/quote] Me too1!!! Aya!!!11!1 :lala: all your fault [quote=Dayannn;#413707;1400466165]Since I already got to hangout with you, then it's gon'be you. Para kain lagi. Haha. Oh, and James too. That is, if, babawasan nya rants niya. Huehue. And Koy! I had fun when we met actually kasi we sang a lot sooo I'd like to do that again. Yey! Ay, si Trick din (tho he's not in Ftalk anymore) 'coz we're friends na talaga.[/quote] Ako ayaw maka-hangout ulit? :rolleyes::um::wasted::retard:

Last edited by yh3t (2014-05-19 06:43:49)

Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#413782;1400495958]Because he's a dick He always does rough covers. Nakakainis. Anyway, you both should really cover The Last Time and Everything Has Changed.[/quote] Hahahaha true, a dick :lol3: And also [i]sounds on a *insert day of the week* night [/i]:lol2: Help me make pilit! He's super maarte! :/ [quote=bobcbar;#413783;1400496186]Congrats hope you will have a fun week[/quote] Thanks, Sir Bob! Ohhh, and Happy birthday to you! :D [quote=yh3t;#413784;1400496215]Me too1!!! Aya!!!11!1 all your fault[/quote] I used one of her layouts for a long period of time actually. She has maganda layouts as in :D [quote=yh3t;#413784;1400496215]Ako ayaw maka-hangout ulit?[/quote] I want! Actually naalala ko while on my way home! Wait Imma edit! :D Perooooo.... Uwi ka muna dito :( Pls :(

Last edited by Dayannn (2014-05-19 06:51:00)

meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Dayannn;#413787;1400496425]Help me make pilit! He's super maarte![/quote] How can we make pilit? Let's devise a plan. :lol3:
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Congrats Dyann!!! :)
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

Congrats Basha! :lala: :hug: Really like your haircut <3 [b]My questions[/b] Why do you say you're a hopeless romantic? How many boyfriends have you had? Describe your ideal guy. Do you have someone special right now? :D What is one thing you regret you did? Do you consider yourself a good kisser? What is your impression of James when you met him in person? Enjoy your week! :kiss:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Dayannn;#413649;1400460715]I rarely see super gwapo guys, soooooo yea I want their pretty face on my phone (creepy haha!) :lol3::lol3:[/quote] Did you just give yourself away :lol3::lol3: And what do you do with these photos later? Like, do you show it to your friends? How good are you in this paparazzi business of yours? Is it always a clear shot? I wanna see an example :lol2: [quote=aya;#413753;1400486287]Can't believe no one asked this yet. :lol3::lol3: So I get to ask this again..[/quote] I think this is because it's become your role. Like you called dibs on the question :lol2: [quote=Dayannn;#413771;1400494022]I only dated-ish one person I met online. He's from Tumblr, and I doubt that he's an Ftalk member :lol3:[/quote] Ahh yessss, Tumblr has that power. How was your relationship with this person you met online? How long did you last? Can you describe the guy? How did you come to date him?
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#413807;1400497513]How can we make pilit? Let's devise a plan.[/quote] Let's go to his workplace in Ayala, and make abang there. Para when he goes out from work, he'll have no choice but do the things we want him to do :lol3::lol3: [quote=ECKAdoodles;#413814;1400499037]Congrats Dyann!!![/quote] Thanks, Ecka! :) [quote=ninch;#413819;1400501286]Congrats Basha! Really like your haircut <3 My questions Why do you say you're a hopeless romantic? - [b]I am a hearts-and-flowers-and-sparks-and-fireworks type of person, and a soldier of love (lol charot hahaha :lol3:) I love love, I love the feeling of being in love even if sometimes it breaks someone's heart. I like thoughts about finally having someone to spend the rest of my life with. And we'll be happy together. Gahd I remembered I had a post on Tumblr abt love / being in love[/b] How many boyfriends have you had? - [b]3[/b] :xixi: Describe your ideal guy. - [b]Hmmmm. Someone who's taller than me :lol2:, musically inclined :xixi:, has a sexy/deep/husky voice, sweet, attentive, consistent, sporty/athletic hihihi, a man with direksyon sa buhay, someone who can put up with my weirdness, and sense of humor please[/b] :D Do you have someone special right now? - [b]None. My heart is at rest. Loljk :lol3: As much as possible, I make pigil my feelings.[/b] What is one thing you regret you did? - [b]Not listening to my guy bestfriend about that shit asshole who broke my heart 3 months ago. :lol3:[/b] Do you consider yourself a good kisser? -[b] Hehehehehehe. I don't know. Maybe? Usually, I just go on with the flow of the kiss of the guy :lol3:[/b] What is your impression of James when you met him in person? - [b]When I first saw him, "damn, gwapo." Thought he's a snob. But when he started talking to me, I realized he's very friendly pala and super nice. :thumbsup:[/b][/quote] Thanks, Ninchichay! :D Hahaha :lol2:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=Tres;#413822;1400502636]Did you just give yourself away And what do you do with these photos later? Like, do you show it to your friends? How good are you in this paparazzi business of yours? Is it always a clear shot? I wanna see an example[/quote] Hahahaha! I delete the photos din after a while or a day :lol3: Noooo, not really, 'coz sometimes I pretend as if I'm doing something while raping the capture button on my phone, soooo minsan hindi ako nakatingin sa screen lalo na if I'm in a jeepney or fx or in a mall. Hmmm. I have a photo here, the only thing left in my phone. Pero nakatalikod :(((((( But he's super gwapo. I was walking on my way to work when I saw this cutiepie, I looked at his face ugh damnnnnn, but he walks too fast, ayun likod na lang. But it's okay, even the likod is gwapo :lol3: [spoiler][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2lcr31k.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [quote=Tres;#413822;1400502636]Ahh yessss, Tumblr has that power. How was your relationship with this person you met online? [b]- It was fine. We were both on cloud nine, but then it ended because he's a jerkkkkk and magulo[/b] How long did you last? [b]- 2 effin months[/b] Can you describe the guy? [b]- He was a 3-year crush. He's friendly. And sweet. Not tall, but gwapito-ish. He's a dancer. And a singer too. And mabango. He's a skaterboy. [/b] How did you come to date him? [b]- Not really date, but maybe, sige date. Haha. We've been planning to hangout since 2012 I think, but he has a girlfriend then, soooo respect for their relationship y'know. And then, when they broke up, we talked a bit, usually when it's raining 'cause he's a bit concerned that I might not be able to go to work safely yadda yadda. And then one time he randomly talked to me, and we planned to meet. And then nasundan, we met again a week after that first meet-up, and another, and another. Although, both of us didn't know what we had. Or at least don't wanna put labels on whatever we had. But we go out, and be sweet with each other, and he gets jealous whenever I talk to other guys, and planned a lot of things. Ugh. [/b][/quote]
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Dayannn;#413833;1400503556]Let's go to his workplace in Ayala, and make abang there. Para when he goes out from work, he'll have no choice but do the things we want him to do[/quote] Where does he work in Ayala? Let's stakeout first before making pilit. :lol3:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#413844;1400505082]Where does he work in Ayala? Let's stakeout first before making pilit.[/quote] PBCom yata. He has seen me twice within the area!!! And he never said hi. And one time, I had a meeting in their office. I was texting him and he didn't even reply. Hahaha that guy :lol3: We need to plan this very well, Ellieness. :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Dayannn;#413841;1400504808]Noooo, not really, 'coz sometimes I pretend as if I'm doing something while raping the capture button on my phone, soooo minsan hindi ako nakatingin sa screen lalo na if I'm in a jeepney or fx or in a mall.[/quote] I just imagined this scenario. Must be funny if I ever witnessed you do this to other guys tapos one of them catches you HAHAHAHAHAHAH props to your ninja moves, bash! That is a nice shot :thumbsup: has great amount of hipster feel to it. It doesn't make it obvious that this was just a stolen shot hahahahahaha [size=1]bading yaaaaaaan![/size] [quote=Dayannn;#413841;1400504808]but then it ended because he's a jerkkkkk and magulo[/quote] what kind of jerk was he? [quote=Dayannn;#413841;1400504808]Not really date, but maybe, sige date.[/quote] Wait, you weren't really official? Based from this experience, what conclusion do you have of relationships born from the cyberworld? [quote=Dayannn;#413833;1400503556]I love love, I love the feeling of being in love even if sometimes it breaks someone's heart.[/quote] :thumbsup: Are you the type of hopeless romantic that enjoys romantic films and books? Not to mention those with heartbreaking endings (e.g. TFiOS)?
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=Tres;#413865;1400506228]I just imagined this scenario. Must be funny if I ever witnessed you do this to other guys tapos one of them catches you HAHAHAHAHAHAH props to your ninja moves, bash! That is a nice shot has great amount of hipster feel to it. It doesn't make it obvious that this was just a stolen shot hahahahahaha bading yaaaaaaan![/quote] Hahaha so far, I haven't been caught yet. But yes, that would be funny, hope it won't happen :lol3::lol3: See, I'm so great. Even during meetings :lol3: Nooooooo!!!!!! Not bading. Or maybe... Ugh. No. Haha. But here. I found another from my tumblelog. A photo of the barista I had a crush on. A year ago. :lol3: [spoiler]Naka-heart pa eh :lol3: [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/25po6fa.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [quote=Tres;#413865;1400506228]what kind of jerk was he?[/quote] Okay, so we were at the peek of being happy and whatever you call that happy feeling. We met one night, after work, karaoke and we ate dinner, and sweetums sweetums. The next day, he vanished. And until now, we aren't talking. He he he he he. [quote=Tres;#413865;1400506228]Wait, you weren't really official? Based from this experience, what conclusion do you have of relationships born from the cyberworld?[/quote] Nawp. Almooooost there though. But... [i]almost, almost is never enough, so close to being in love.~~[/i] It was a bit rushed. Sometimes, the cyberworld is a [i]mapanlinlang[/i] world. So it's really important to know the person very well before you let yourself fall for them. I think it should always be like that. Don't fall too fast, don't get easily attached, and, just because he made you kilig for a day, doesn't mean he'll make you kilig for a lifetime (oops hugot). Pero sa friendship... It's nice to have friends from the cyberworld, really. I have great friends I met online, even better than the friends I met at school or wherever. It's always a matter of getting to know the person well. Wherever/however you meet the person. :D [quote=Tres;#413865;1400506228]Are you the type of hopeless romantic that enjoys romantic films and books? Not to mention those with heartbreaking endings (e.g. TFiOS)?[/quote] Yes, I doooooo! I enjoy romance movies, and I love reading romance books. I feel happy whenever I fill myself with romantic thoughts/vibes.

Last edited by Dayannn (2014-05-19 09:55:24)

meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Dayannn;#413856;1400505829]PBCom yata. He has seen me twice within the area!!! And he never said hi. And one time, I had a meeting in their office. I was texting him and he didn't even reply. Hahaha that guy We need to plan this very well, Ellieness.[/quote] He works in that big tower? :ohno: Do you know what time that fucker gets off from work? I'll stake out and chain him. Then maybe you two can make a cover of The Last Time. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=FTalk Enforcer;#413608;1400439439]FTalk: I was looking for Friendster layouts at that time, then came across forsakendoll's layout, and taddah! I'm here :D[/quote] [quote=yh3t;#413784;1400496215]Me too1!!! Aya!!!11!1 :lala: all your fault[/quote] Wut wut wut? Really? :lol: [quote=Dayannn;#413787;1400496425]She has maganda layouts as in :D[/quote] Gosh, thank you! :lol: Bestfriends[i] na tayo[/i]. :xixi: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA. :lol3::lol3: [hr][hr][hr][hr] 1. Who are the ftalkers you've already met in person? 2. Who's your favorite Row 4 member? 3. Least favorite Row 4 member? 4. Tres or Douchefag? 5. Did you ever get in a fight with another ftalker? If yes, who? Name all. 6. Top 5 hottest male ftalkers. 7. If you're gunna momol with a female ftalker, who do you want to do it with and why? 8. What's the worst thing you ever did to a friend? 9. What's the worst thing you did to an enemy? 10. Who do you hate in Ftalk?
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#413917;1400509650]He works in that big tower? Do you know what time that fucker gets off from work? I'll stake out and chain him. Then maybe you two can make a cover of The Last Time.[/quote] Hahaha not suuuure, 'coz sometimes he goes out early, sometimes he goes out late :lol2: I think he doesn't like meeting up, so [i]damot[/i]. [quote=aya;#413936;1400510714]Wut wut wut? Really?[/quote] Yes, I was choosy back then and I only choose the layouts that are creatively done yet super neat. :thumbsup: And your works always show up. :D [quote=aya;#413936;1400510714]Gosh, thank you! Bestfriends na tayo. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA.[/quote] Okay! HAHAHA [i]chos, bilis kausap e[/i] :lol3: [quote=aya;#413936;1400510714]1. Who are the ftalkers you've already met in person? [b]- James, Yhet, Trick, Dondon, Cha, Chai, Kristel, Glenice, Bin, Des, Koy[/b] 2. Who's your favorite Row 4 member? [b]- Still new there, though the people came from MMP din. Anyway, mmmm, those I talk to a lot: Mela, JI, Mandy, and Timmy (tho he's inactive)[/b] 3. Least favorite Row 4 member? [b]- Those I haven't talked with yet. Hehehe :D[/b] 4. Tres or Douchefag? [b]- Tres.[/b] 5. Did you ever get in a fight with another ftalker? If yes, who? Name all. [b]- Yes. Maine.[/b] 6. Top 5 hottest male ftalkers. [b]- Shet, I only know a few male ftalkers. Uhm. JC (lol favorite ko talaga si JC), Tres, Koy, Timmy, Trick. :D[/b] 7. If you're gunna momol with a female ftalker, who do you want to do it with and why? [b]- Ow em. I don't see myself momol-ing with a girl. Hmmmm. But, hypothetically, Ninchichay! Haha I don't know, maybe 'coz parang casual lang. :lol3:[/b] 8. What's the worst thing you ever did to a friend? - [b]I punched a friend when I was in grade 6.[/b] :lol2: 9. What's the worst thing you did to an enemy? - [b]Shouted at my enemy when I was in Grade 5. That's the worst thing I ever did, as far as I remember.[/b] 10. Who do you hate in Ftalk? - [b]No one. :)[/b][/quote]

Last edited by Dayannn (2014-05-19 11:56:18)

meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Dayannn;#413947;1400513332]Hahaha not suuuure, 'coz sometimes he goes out early, sometimes he goes out late I think he doesn't like meeting up, so damot.[/quote] Ano ba yaaan. I'll pester him on Twitter so he'll know I have a request. :lol3:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#413948;1400513428]Ano ba yaaan. I'll pester him on Twitter so he'll know I have a request.[/quote] Yes, please. And also on Facebook chat. I've been pestering him since this weekend about the duet thingy, and then we'll talk a few, but he suddenly wouldn't reply :lol3:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Dayannn;#413950;1400513587]Yes, please. And also on Facebook chat. I've been pestering him since this weekend about the duet thingy, and then we'll talk a few, but he suddenly wouldn't reply[/quote] I will bombard him with messages. I want him to cover All of Me din kasi :lol2:
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

1. An FTguy you want to spend a one-night-stand with & why? 2. Top6 fave FT girls, each with reasons. 3. Top3 prettiest FT girls. 4. Physical features you always get complimented on. 5. Long hair or short? 6. Guy who sings and can make beautiful songs with you but booring (walang kiliti sa body) or a guy who can't sing (even his bahay kubo is out of tune) but can crack up jokes? why? 7. Opm or foreign songs? 8. Fave singer/s. (underrated) 9. Twitter or Facebook? 10. Bravest decision you've ever made?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:19

[ 8 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy