Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Dayannn

[quote=Dayannn;#413890;1400507628]Nooooooo!!!!!! Not bading. Or maybe... Ugh. No. Haha.[/quote] Here in our place, most guys who dress like that aren't straight :xixi: what's your opinion about maporma guys? Or.. or, what's your fave porma of guys? [quote=Dayannn;#413890;1400507628]I found another from my tumblelog. A photo of the barista I had a crush on. A year ago. :lol3:[/quote] You are such a fangirl; you seriously edited it into a heart :lol2: Of all the boys you stole a shot from, was there anyone who was close enough to be an ideal guy? [quote=Dayannn;#413890;1400507628]The next day, he vanished. And until now, we aren't talking. He he he he he.[/quote] Fak. Okay that's a douchemove. Was that the last thing he did? Vanish? I was expecting that he did something like cheat on you or something. Oh well, a two-month lesson :lol2: okay enough with the lovelife for a moment :lol3: Who are your closest friends here in FT? Ftalkers you still wanna be close with? Ftalker you wanna be in a loveteam with? Why? Ftalker you [i]don't[/i] wanna be in a loveteam with? Why? :xixi:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#413958;1400518084]I will bombard him with messages. I want him to cover All of Me din kasi[/quote] Let's gooooooo! We won't stop until he makes another cover. Hahaha :D [quote=champoyrado;#413959;1400518402]1. An FTguy you want to spend a one-night-stand with & why? [b]JC Rubis! Wahaha! He wouldn't mind, I think. Casual lang. Haha. Aaaaaannnnnddddd, it'll be the chance for me to request songs for him to sing. Plus a duet with me.[/b] 2. Top6 fave FT girls, each with reasons. [b]~ Yhet - What's not to love about Yhet!! Hahaha she's kalog and barubal and super fun to be with, fun to talk with; no dull moments with her. ~ Ellie - She's smart :yes: And we have this connivance on making pilit JC to make another cover. ~ Ninchichay - masarap kausap :) ~ Des - same ^ and super makwento :) ~ Paw - she's sweet, and friendly, and bubbly ~ Chaw - she's kulit and kalog :D[/b] 3. Top3 prettiest FT girls. [b]Mela Aya Chaw[/b] 4. Physical features you always get complimented on. [b]Eyes and lips[/b] 5. Long hair or short? [b]Now, short. ::3 I like long hair IF that hair is smooth and silky and easy to manage, cos y'can do a lot of hairstyles.[/b] 6. Guy who sings and can make beautiful songs with you but booring (walang kiliti sa body) or a guy who can't sing (even his bahay kubo is out of tune) but can crack up jokes? why? [b]Huhuhu this is hard, but I'll go for a guy who can't sing but can crack jokes. Coz even if he can't sing, I'd still make him sing anyway, no matter how out-of-tune he is. Hmmm. Maybe he could learn na lang how to plan an instrument, so we could still jam... While he's making me laugh. Hahaha![/b] 7. Opm or foreign songs? [b]Both. :D[/b] 8. Fave singer/s. (underrated) [b]Sara Bareilles, Birdy, Ingrid Michaelson, Bridgit Mendler, Tegan&Sara[/b] 9. Twitter or Facebook? [b]Twitter, 'coz it's like talking to myself without appearing as a crazy guuurrrrl hahaha[/b] 10. Bravest decision you've ever made? [b]Leaving the choir :crybaby: (and I regret that too :cry:)[/b][/quote] [quote=mrjpc07;#413962;1400528680]Congrats @Dayannn[/quote] Thank you! ::3 [quote=Tres;#413979;1400542266]Here in our place, most guys who dress like that aren't straight what's your opinion about maporma guys? Or.. or, what's your fave porma of guys?[/quote] Well, here too, but it's kinda hard to distinguish. Because there are maporma guys who aren't gays - the metrosexuals. They're too concerned on making papogi (sometimes even if they're already pogi). It's like, they want people's eyes on them that's why they do that. But I don't mind, it's their life. Pero they look... Fresh. HAHA. As long as they're maporma and super mabango, I'm good with that. Fave porma of guys: Chill porma lang. Uhmmmm. V-neck + pants. Yes, oh god, v-neck :wow2: [quote=Tres;#413979;1400542266]You are such a fangirl; you seriously edited it into a heart Of all the boys you stole a shot from, was there anyone who was close enough to be an ideal guy?[/quote] IKR? Hahaha his name is King, btw :lol3: And he was the one who made my coffee. Hmmmm, it's gonna be him. He has this deep, sexy voice. And my name sounds so perfect when he uttered it twice. OMG :wow2: Oh, and the Fitness First trainer I saw at SM North Edsa The Block. :lol3: But still... King :D [quote=Tres;#413979;1400542266]Fak. Okay that's a douchemove. Was that the last thing he did? Vanish? I was expecting that he did something like cheat on you or something. Oh well, a two-month lesson okay enough with the lovelife for a moment[/quote] Yes, never heard from him after that. But I kinda stalked him on Tumblr one time, he has a girl he's in love with now. Hahaha. That asshole. [quote=Tres;#413979;1400542266]Who are your closest friends here in FT? [b]The people I talk to most of the time are JC and Koy eh. Ahhh, and Trick. And Ellieness and Yhet and James. Super comfy with them. :D And a bit close with Paw and Chaw and Des and Mela and JI, because of MMP[/b] Ftalkers you still wanna be close with? [b]You and Ninch and Cham and Aya and Brye and those active in Cbox and many many more.[/b] Ftalker you wanna be in a loveteam with? Why? [b]JC. HAHAHAHA! Para cute, we both sing :lol3: lulzzz :lol2:[/b] Ftalker you don't wanna be in a loveteam with? Why? [b]JI. He's my tatay here :lol3:[/b][/quote]

Last edited by Dayannn (2014-05-19 21:21:18)

Trick.
 P.
Trick.'s display avatar
» FTalkAddict
United States
2014-05-20

ERMAHGERD. nahiya naman ako. HAHAHAHA. CONGRAT TO YOU! HUEHUEHUE.
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

It's like you have a huge crush on jc. :lol2: If by chance, he decided to meet an ftalker, and he chose you, how would you feel? :xixi: What would be the first thing you'd say to him? What would be the first thing you'd do to him?
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=Trick.;#414028;1400550280]ERMAHGERD. nahiya naman ako. HAHAHAHA. CONGRAT TO YOU! HUEHUEHUE.[/quote] HAHAHAHA OMG PARENG CINCO!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha! [quote=des;#414029;1400550346]It's like you have a huge crush on jc. If by chance, he decided to meet an ftalker, and he chose you, how would you feel? What would be the first thing you'd say to him? What would be the first thing you'd do to him?[/quote] - Hahahaha I kinda have. Sakto lang. Ganda kaya ng boses. :lol2: - Uhhhh, that [i]"FINALLYYYY!!!!!"[/i] kind of feeling :lol3: - [i]"Hoy! Duet tayo."[/i] - Slap his arm multiple times :lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

^landeh. That's not casual!!! First stage of flirting!!! Hahahaha (who am I to judge?) hahahahhaha. :lol2: What's your stand about oral sex? (Hala nahahawaan annko ni mommeh aya)
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=des;#414048;1400552252]^landeh. That's not casual!!! First stage of flirting!!! Hahahaha (who am I to judge?) hahahahhaha. :lol2: What's your stand about oral sex? (Hala nahahawaan annko ni mommeh aya)[/quote] Hahaha which one? The slap on the arm? Haha. Maharot na slap on the arm :lol3: charot. Oral sex. Hmmm. I think it's fine, as long as the pikachu and the chichi is clean. Hahahahaha ano ba 'to :lol3:

Last edited by Dayannn (2014-05-19 23:22:17)

des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

^HAHAHAHAH :lol:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Do you love singing? What's your 'pamatay' song? [i](yung lagi mong kinakanta sa mga KTV bar) [/i]:lol3:

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2014-05-20 03:41:13)

eizeeiz
 Eiz
eizeeiz's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
2014-12-16

Congrats, Dayaaan! I'll ask questions later. :)
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=mrjpc07;#414076;1400567023]Do you love singing? What's your 'pamatay' song? (yung lagi mong kinakanta sa mga KTV bar)[/quote] I do, I do! :yes2: Pamatay song... Hm. I always sing [b]Til My Heartaches End[/b] (I won a karaoke challenge 'coz of this :lol2:), and recently [b]Chasing Pavements[/b]. And soon, I can feel I'll always sing [b]Wrecking Ball [/b] since the song is already available on karaokes. :lol3: [quote=eizeeiz;#414078;1400569267]Congrats, Dayaaan! I'll ask questions later.[/quote] Thanks, Eizzzzz! :)
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: 2
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

What song you will dedicate to me? What song do you wanna sing us together? Can you do the whistle? the falsetto? What are your music genres? Who are your musical influences? [i]pardon the grammar :lol3:[/i]
yh3t
 Lareith Ann
yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

[quote=Dayannn;#414005;1400548820]~ Yhet - What's not to love about Yhet!! Hahaha she's kalog and barubal and super fun to be with, fun to talk with; no dull moments with her.[/quote] ikaw ha bumabawi ka :lol2: on a scale of 1 to 10 how much heart break are you feeling right nao what is your favorite ulam and how many cups of rice do you eat with it :fart:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#414177;1400589456]What song you will dedicate to me? - [b]You've Got A Friend In Me :D and Happy Birthday song :lol3:[/b] What song do you wanna sing us together? - [b]Hmm I have yet to hear your voice, pero, hmmmm. I want tagalog songs like Hanggang Ngayon and Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang :lol2: [/b] Can you do the whistle? the falsetto? - [b]I can't whistle 'cos y'know, my voice is husky. But I can do falsetto :D[/b] What are your music genres? - [b]Those I listen to, or those I can sing? If listen: indie, acoustic, rnb, pop. If sing: acoustic, jazz, classic-ish, or broadway siguro.[/b] Who are your musical influences? - [b]Lea Salonga!!!!! Juris, Carol Banawa, Sara Bareilles :thumbsup:[/b][/quote] Happy birthday again, Brye! :D [quote=yh3t;#414178;1400589495]ikaw ha bumabawi ka - [b]mwah love you[/b] :love: on a scale of 1 to 10 how much heart break are you feeling right nao - [b]3!!![/b] hahaha :lol2: what is your favorite ulam and how many cups of rice do you eat with it - [b]Adobong baboy (nomnomnom). If not on a diet, Probably 2 or 3. But now, half rice lagi [/b]:xixi:[/quote]

Last edited by Dayannn (2014-05-20 08:56:58)

meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Dianne Dianne Dianne.... [spoiler]Congratulations. :lol3: Di ko mahanap si JC sa Facebook. :penguin:[/spoiler]
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#414188;1400590905]Di ko mahanap si JC sa Facebook. :penguin:[/quote] nasa puso na nya. :xixi:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#414188;1400590905]Congratulations. Di ko mahanap si JC sa Facebook.[/quote] Ako naman, on Twitter. But we both found him already. Time to bombard him with requestsssssss :D Woohoo! :lol3: [quote=des;#414193;1400592867]nasa puso na nya.[/quote] Kahit nasa puso ko siya, he keeps on hiding pa rin e. :lol3: charot. Sobrang fan girl ko huhu let's pilit him to make covers againnn
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Dayannn;#414005;1400548820]IKR? Hahaha his name is King, btw :lol3: And he was the one who made my coffee. Hmmmm, it's gonna be him. He has this deep, sexy voice. [b]And my name sounds so perfect when he uttered it twice.[/b] OMG :wow2: Oh, and the Fitness First trainer I saw at SM North Edsa The Block. :lol3: But still... King :D[/quote] Perfect for bedroom voice (cue song: Lover's Fire by Franco) HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA thanks for answering my questions, Bash. I feel like a girl getting all kilig for you :lol3: [quote=Dayannn;#414071;1400556117]I think it's fine, as long as the [b]pikachu[/b] and the [b]chichi[/b] is clean. Hahahahaha ano ba 'to :lol3:[/quote] BEST
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=Tres;#414207;1400594911]Perfect for bedroom voice (cue song: Lover's Fire by Franco) HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA thanks for answering my questions, Bash. I feel like a girl getting all kilig for you[/quote] TRUE! Gahd. But I don't see him now. Awwww. HAHAHA You're welcome! :D HAHAHA like a girly bestfriend-ish feeling uber happy for a friend getting all kilig sa guy :lol2: [quote=Tres;#414207;1400594911]BEST[/quote] :lol3::lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:21

[ 8 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy