Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Dayannn

Maybe you he's changed shifts? How many times have you seen him ba? More than once? Hahahahahaha that exactly. I feel gay :lol3::lol3::lol3: Do you believe in reincarnation? Whether or not you do, who do you think you were in your previous life? And who would you want to be in your next lifetime? Who is your fave superhero? Is there any superhero you despise the most? What's your fav movie? Book? Gamer guy or Book guy? Piano tiles or 2048? I'm sorry I can't think of any decent questions right now. But I still wanna ask :lol3:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=des;#414193;1400592867]nasa puso na nya.[/quote] [quote=Dayannn;#414198;1400593251]Ako naman, on Twitter. But we both found him already. Time to bombard him with requestsssssss Woohoo![/quote] Dianness... Ikaw ha. :xixi:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=Tres;#414218;1400595991]Maybe you he's changed shifts? How many times have you seen him ba? More than once? Hahahahahaha that exactly. I feel gay[/quote] They said, he was reassigned to a different branch. Huhu. I've seen him... like, 5 times, I think. 'Coz I always go to SB before going to work. And I enjoyed dropping by there more when I saw him one Wednesday morning :lol3: we even talked a bit, while I was waiting for my coffee :xixi: HAHAHAHAHA atleast you know how girls feel when they're getting all kilig :lol3: [quote=Tres;#414218;1400595991]Do you believe in reincarnation? - [b]There are times that I do :D Hahaha![/b] Whether or not you do, who do you think you were in your previous life? - [b]A knight in shining armor. :yes2: [i]Lakas ng feeling ko na ganon.[/i][/b] And who would you want to be in your next lifetime? - [b]A princess :xixi: hahaha ((((: I wanna be the one being saved and feeling all special this time :lol2:[/b] Who is your fave superhero? - [b]Spiderman, 'coz he's a bit romantic :wow2:[/b] Is there any superhero you despise the most? - [b]Hmmmmm. Hulk, maybe. Too scary. Haha :lol2:[/b] What's your fav movie? Book? - [b]Favorite movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind :) ; Favorite book: (aside from TFiOS) Everyday by David Levithan :thumbsup:[/b] Gamer guy or Book guy? - [b]Book guy! :yes2::yes2::yes2:[/b] Piano tiles or 2048? - [b]2048! :D[/b][/quote] [quote=Tres;#414218;1400595991]I'm sorry I can't think of any decent questions right now. But I still wanna ask[/quote] Hahaha gorabells lang! :yes2: :lol3: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#414220;1400596187]Dianness... Ikaw ha.[/quote] Oh noooooo. Super fan girl langgg :lol3::lol3:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Dayannn;#414226;1400599972]Oh noooooo. Super fan girl langgg[/quote] He replied. :lol2: Dami raw ng request natin. :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Dayannn;#414226;1400599972]They said, he was reassigned to a different branch.[/quote] You asked about the King guy? :xixi: of all baristas to be reassigned, why did it have to be him hahahahaha Let's say he went back to your branch. What are you going to do? Are you going to try and talk to him more? [quote=Dayannn;#414226;1400599972]Favorite book: (aside from TFiOS) [b]Everyday by David Levithan[/b] :thumbsup:[/quote] You are perfect :thumbsup: what made you name this book as your fav?
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#414227;1400600040]He replied. Dami raw ng request natin.[/quote] HAHAHA! Tell him not to inarte. He has a lot of utang songs! :lol3: [quote=Tres;#414233;1400600949]You asked about the King guy? of all baristas to be reassigned, why did it have to be him hahahahaha Let's say he went back to your branch. What are you going to do? Are you going to try and talk to him more?[/quote] Yes, I asked the other barista (who's also gwapo). HAHA. Huhuhu true, it could have the been the big lesbo, why King, whyyyy. :lol3: Hehehe I'm gunna say "no time to see," and then ask him if he still remembers me :xixi: or... Or if shyness suddenly hit me, I'd ask the other gwapo barista na lang (who knows me until now, I guess) to, y'know, be the bridge for Kind and I. Parang musical lang, King and I :lol2: [i]random [/i]:lol3: [quote=Tres;#414233;1400600949]You are perfect what made you name this book as your fav?[/quote] Hihi 'coz I like the idea of a soul getting to experience different lives for a day. And how A found love, and the things A did for the person s/he loves even if it breaks his/her own rules or would put him/her in danger (Nathan's story). And the idea of not falling in love with a gender, but individuals (forgot the exact words, but A mentioned it there). And, and, and, Alexander's story too. Too many feels. It's so good. <3 I mean what if something out there is doing it, and maybe it invaded my body for a day, or yours, or other people's, and we all didn't know. Hehe wala lang :lol2:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Dayannn;#414234;1400602120]HAHAHA! Tell him not to inarte. He has a lot of utang songs![/quote] I told him to do the whole song. :lol2:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Hey Dayannnn :lol2: - What do you mean by "What you see, isn't what you really get"? Is everything in this world made up of illusion or sth? :lol3: - One day you see a really hensam guy. For the sake this ftw question, instead of secretly taking his pic you have to say something to him to open up a conversation. What will you say? :thumbsup: - Do you enjoy live music better in an indoor venue/bar while sitting and drinking, or in an open air concert while getting crazy and sweaty with the crowd? - If you have to drink this every morning for the rest of your life which one do you prefer, pineapple juice or guyabano juice? - Can money buy happiness? Would you feel happier if you're richer? - It's time for you to get married, would you marry a guy who is hensam 30 y.o. ngsb virgin or would you rather stay single? :lol2:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#414236;1400603461]I told him to do the whole song.[/quote] :yes2: Did he agree? :D hahaha :lol2: [quote=bramzero;#414237;1400604154]Hey Dayannnn[/quote] Heyyy there, Bram :D [quote=bramzero;#414237;1400604154]- What do you mean by "What you see, isn't what you really get"? Is everything in this world made up of illusion or sth? - [b]Nawwww. It's just that... Not everything in this world are seen as it is. I believe there's always something greater or deeper abt the things we see. [/b] - One day you see a really hensam guy. For the sake this ftw question, instead of secretly taking his pic you have to say something to him to open up a conversation. What will you say? - [b]Hehehehe. Well I like making eye contact with people, and then smile at each other, but it'd end there. But umm... Well it depends on where I'd see this person. Sayyyyy, coffeeshop, morning. I'd share a table with him, and if he's just drinking coffee and doing nothing... Then i'd say hi then smile... And say sth like [i]"do you work nearby?"[/i] :lol3: well, casually, of course. :D[/b] - Do you enjoy live music better in an indoor venue/bar while sitting and drinking, or in an open air concert while getting crazy and sweaty with the crowd? - [b]Indoor venue while sitting and drinking. 'Coz I like sessions like that. Singing with whichever band's onstage, while on my seat, drinking a beer or vodka. More chill. :)[/b] - If you have to drink this every morning for the rest of your life which one do you prefer, pineapple juice or guyabano juice? - [b]Pineapple juice! :D[/b] - Can money buy happiness? Would you feel happier if you're richer? - [b]Money can be used to buy something for you to be happy. But everything's not always about money. I can be happy even if I don't have money. We can't buy people to make us happy, I can't buy friends to make me happy. Sth like that. Haha. Being rich is gonna be fun coz I'd get to buy the things I want, and the things the people I love want. But I like happiness I'd feel from people, rather than the material stuff there is. [/b] - It's time for you to get married, would you marry a guy who is hensam 30 y.o. ngsb virgin or would you rather stay single? - [b]Is the guy inlove with me? 'coz if yes, then I'll marry the guy. [/b][/quote]

Last edited by Dayannn (2014-05-20 14:14:04)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Hehehehehe Ever thought about it would have been better you were born with opposite sex? Have you ever hated yourself for not being someone more successful? What are your worst habits? If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? Amongst all the people in this room, which guy/girl would you like to date? Who was your first crush? Would you ever cheat with your boyfriend? If you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do? What is the question that you do not want anyone to ask you in this thread? What is the meanest thing that you have done all your life? If you got a chance to make anyone in this room your slave, who would that be? Have you ever lied to your boyfriend? If yes, about what? If you won a lottery of 100 million dollars, what would you do with the money? If you woke up one day and found that you have become invisible, what is the first thing that you would do? Is the girl who kissed you lesbian or straight?
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

while reading your answers, pumipitik yung mga daliri ko, gumagalaw yung ulo ko at sobrang arte ng mga salita ko (have you seen black american girls fight??) haha. are you like that? 1. since, i really am super naiinggit sa kagandahan mo.. can you share some beauty tips? 2. the reason/s why you left the choir? 3. if you have to die tomorrow, why not now? 4. what if you found out you're ampon, how'd you feel? what you gonna do? 5. places in philippines you wanna visit.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Dayannn;#414234;1400602120]Or if shyness suddenly hit me, I'd ask the other gwapo barista na lang (who knows me until now, I guess) to, y'know, be the bridge for Kind and I. Parang musical lang, King and I :lol2:[/quote] There's another gwapo barista. Hmm, that branch is raining good-looking people HAHAHAHAHAHA King and I sounds like a prequel to The Prince and Me. Push mo yan Bash :lol3::lol3: I hope King does come back. And I wish you good luck. Don't be shy about it, show the bastard what he's been missing :evil: [quote=Dayannn;#414234;1400602120]And how A found love, and the things A did for the person s/he loves even if it breaks his/her own rules or would put him/her in danger (Nathan's story).[/quote] :yes2: alam mo ba, I fell in-love with the book first chapter palang. The part where Rhiannon was introduced. And how he ended the chapter. Man, that was heartbreaking. Yah, that was some risk. But at least his life became the opposite of boring, right? Nathan so [i]epal[/i] I wanted to bash his nerdy face on a wall. [quote=Dayannn;#414234;1400602120]I mean what if something out there is doing it, and maybe it invaded my body for a day, or yours, or other people's, and we all didn't know. Hehe wala lang :lol2:[/quote] Say you are Rhiannon. Would you be up for that kind of relationship?
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=chaw;#414250;1400612900]Ever thought about it would have been better you were born with opposite sex? --[b]YES![/b] Have you ever hated yourself for not being someone more successful? --[b]Yup, super. I could have done better.[/b] What are your worst habits? -- [b]Procrastination. Later-na-lang, and bukas-na-lang attitude. And spending too much time on the internet hahaha.[/b] If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? --[b]A house with a recording studio, secret room for my alone-time, a room full of books, a cinema-ish room, a room full of shoes and clothes, a room full of Cadbury milk chocolate, a coffee room, a room full of liquor. Plus, a happy family (loving husband and cutie kids huehuehue) hahahahaha omg[/b] Amongst all the people in this room, which guy/girl would you like to date? --[b]I wanna choose for both genders hahaha. If guy, Tres. If girl, Ellieness. Woohoohoo![/b] Who was your first crush? --[b]His name is Gino, and he was my classmate way back 1996 :lol3: Chinito :xixi: I still have a picture of him with me :D[/b] Would you ever cheat with your boyfriend? --[b]Noooooo[/b] If you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do? --[b]Eulogy. I wanna hear everyone's speech for me. :D At least, even for the last time I get to hear how much they love me and how much they'll miss me. Huhu[/b] What is the question that you do not want anyone to ask you in this thread? --[b]Religion and politics related. Hehehe[/b] What is the meanest thing that you have done all your life? --[b]Making a guy fall for me, and then later on told him he doesn't have a chance to be my boyfriend. I have a reason. It's a bit of a revenge. For my friend. He he he he he :D[/b] If you got a chance to make anyone in this room your slave, who would that be? --[b]Trick. Hohohoho.[/b] Have you ever lied to your boyfriend? If yes, about what? --[b]Yes. When I told him I miss him. That was the time when I was confused about my feelings for him; if I still love him or not anymore.[/b] If you won a lottery of 100 million dollars, what would you do with the money? --[b]Put up my own business. Invest the money on stocks. Buy a few luxurious things[/b] If you woke up one day and found that you have become invisible, what is the first thing that you would do? --[b]Mamboso ng gwapo :xixi: charot hahaha ((((:[/b] Is the girl who kissed you lesbian or straight? --[b]Straight; she's a girly girl :yes2:[/b][/quote] [quote=champoyrado;#414256;1400622432]while reading your answers, pumipitik yung mga daliri ko, gumagalaw yung ulo ko at sobrang arte ng mga salita ko (have you seen black american girls fight??) haha. are you like that? --[b]Sometiiiiimes :D[/b] 1. since, i really am super naiinggit sa kagandahan mo.. can you share some beauty tips? --[b]OMG you're the only person who's inggit sa 'kagandahan' ko :lol2: But, but.. Beauty tips... Maybe, um, smile. Always. And don't stress yourself especially on shallow things (it'll only make you look old). I always smile. Uhm, ano... Go infront of a mirror, and practice your best smile :yes: :)[/b] 2. the reason/s why you left the choir? --[b]I was in third year college at that time, and all o'my subjects were demanding. CHoir's sched for practices is demanding, too. I can't figure out then how to manage both, so I chose one. [/b] 3. if you have to die tomorrow, why not now? --[b]Not prepared[/b] :lol2: 4. what if you found out you're ampon, how'd you feel? what you gonna do? --[b]I doubt that, 'coz I'm a carbon copy of my dad. Hahaha. But if I am, I'd feel... Blessed to be part of the Anonuevo family. Hhi. Then, I'd ask about where they got me, y'know the ususal. Haha but I won't get mad or make [i]mukmok[/i] that I'm ampon.[/b] 5. places in philippines you wanna visit. --[b]Haven't been to a lot, sooo... Palawan, Quezon, Batanes, Cebu, Siargao Island, Bohol, Bora, and many mooore :D[/b][/quote] [quote=Tres;#414260;1400627775]There's another gwapo barista. Hmm, that branch is raining good-looking people HAHAHAHAHAHA King and I sounds like a prequel to The Prince and Me. Push mo yan Bash I hope King does come back. And I wish you good luck. Don't be shy about it, show the bastard what he's been missing[/quote] TRUE! There are pretty girls too, but I'm not after the girls. I want the guys. There's also an attractive badboy-ish barista there. Hahaha. I hope he comes back, or maybe the other barista could tell me where to find him :lol3: You are sooooooooo supportive, I like it. :lol3::lol3: [quote=Tres;#414260;1400627775]alam mo ba, I fell in-love with the book first chapter palang. The part where Rhiannon was introduced. And how he ended the chapter. Man, that was heartbreaking. Yah, that was some risk. But at least his life became the opposite of boring, right? Nathan so epal I wanted to bash his nerdy face on a wall.[/quote] Yes!!! It was heartbreaking and huhu can't stop reading 'coz I wanna know what would happen next. Y'know that feeling. hahaha. And how he started chapter 2, ugh, god. =( And yes, that Nathan guy is so feelingero, wanna kick his balls. [quote=Tres;#414260;1400627775]Say you are Rhiannon. Would you be up for that kind of relationship?[/quote] If I'm super duper in love with that thing, why not. But I think it won't last. It'd be hard 'coz I get to be with different people everyday - girl or boy, straight or gay, good or not, or maybe a criminal. What if one day A's in my mom's body, or dad's? or my ex's? Whew.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

omg bakit si kuya trick ang slave?! HAHAHAHAHHA also man I was only a baby in 1996. Do you have a grownup-version pic of him? :xixi: Also, list the ftalkers you've already met in reallife/went to eb with! :yes2: What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done? :xixi: And do you ever want to shave half of your head like what rihanna (i think she did LOL) did?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

ALSOOOOO did you sign up to karaokeparty? :xixi: and what did that guy tell you after you told him na he has no chance pala? :lol3: MALANDE KA TEH!!! JOKE HAHAHAHAH
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=chaw;#414277;1400640202]omg bakit si kuya trick ang slave?! HAHAHAHAHHA also man I was only a baby in 1996. Do you have a grownup-version pic of him? Also, list the ftalkers you've already met in reallife/went to eb with! What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done? And do you ever want to shave half of your head like what rihanna (i think she did LOL) did?[/quote] --Kasi we're close and he won't mind (I think) hahahaha! -- HAHAHA I was 4 years old then :D And I don't have a grownup version pic of him 'coz I forgot his surname (can't search him on Facebook), and the last memory I have of him was when we played Joseph and Mary :lol3: -- James, Yhet, Trick, Dondon, Cha, Chai, Kristel, Glenice, Bin, Des, Koy :D --Naughtiest thing I've done... Uhm... Kissing an officemate-ish in the pantry, office hours :lol3: I mean he was the one who did it, but I responded :lol3: pucha :lol3: --Noooo. But I want an undercut though :D Hihihi :D [quote=chaw;#414278;1400640281]ALSOOOOO did you sign up to karaokeparty? and what did that guy tell you after you told him na he has no chance pala? MALANDE KA TEH!!! JOKE HAHAHAHAH[/quote] I did! Though I haven't started singing yet :lol2: He didn't say anything. He just got hurt. He's making kulit, but I'm not replying anymore. Haha. I did it for a friend. Me and my friend planned it. Hahaha.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Dayannn;#414239;1400608543]Did he agree? hahaha[/quote] Dianneeeeessss, hindi na nagreply. That dick. :lol3::lol3: These are my last words kasi: [spoiler]All of me nalang Buo hahaha Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase All of Me kahit yan lang muna Basta buo hahahahaha Tenks[/spoiler] :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Last edited by SkylineGoddess (2014-05-21 00:14:06)

jemsykes
 Jem
jemsykes's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Post Mortem
Narnia

Congrats. =)
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#414285;1400645599]Dianneeeeessss, hindi na nagreply. That dick.[/quote] Baka he's "busyyyyy" hahaha. Were you seenzoned? Or not naman? Haha. [quote=jemsykes;#414292;1400663672]Congrats.[/quote] Thanks, Jem :hug:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Dayannn;#414354;1400675977]Baka he's "busyyyyy" hahaha. Were you seenzoned? Or not naman? Haha.[/quote] Nope. Inignore na yata ako :lol2:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:21

[ 8 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy