Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Jirichi

FTalk Enforcer
FTalk Enforcer's display avatar
FTalk Level: zero

Jirichi

[table][tr][td][align=center][size=4][url=http://ftalk.us/p=Jirichi]Jirichi[/url][/size][/align][/td][/tr][/table][table] [tr][td rowspan=6][imgview=http://i57.tinypic.com/vs1hty.jpg][img=130x200]http://i57.tinypic.com/vs1hty.jpg[/img][/imgview][/td] [td]Real Name[/td][td]Jiri[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Age/DOB[/td][td]23[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Lives In[/td][td]IDN[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Hobbies[/td][td]Gaming, watching anime, reading manga, learning something new related to IT, eating.[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Occupation[/td][td]Stand User[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Personal Tagline[/td][td]If there's a will, there's a way.[/td][/tr][/table][table] [tr][td][align=center][i]Tell us something about you...[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td] Some people said that I'm mysterious but actually not that mysterious. Trust me. :thumbsup: [/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]What brought you to the FTalk?[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]Friendster and Friendster Tweaker. If I remember it correctly, I think it was bram who gave me the forum link back in 2006. :penguin:[/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]Other comments[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]I wish to know more people in current FTalk, but I just don't know what to do. ;-;[/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]Trivia[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]Stalking is my best ability.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I love eating but I can't seem to gain any weight.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]My first username registered in Ftalk was deathwish4MCR-freak-dude.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I want to visit Japan someday.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]I'm very serious once I committed in a relationship.[/li][/td][/tr][/table] [align=center]FTW#34[/align]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Jirichi

Who is your Ftalk crush? Who were your Ftalk ex. boyfriend/s? :lol3::lol3: Enumerate all your ftalk crushes from the time you registered back in the old FT. :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Congrats, Yunaaaaaaaaaaa! Finally! :kiss: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#417982;1402850507]• I love eating but I can't seem to gain any weight.[/quote] dang im jelly :um: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#417982;1402850507]• My first username registered in Ftalk was deathwish4MCR-freak-dude.[/quote] what's the story behind this username? how did you come up with this? :lol: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#417982;1402850507]• I'm very serious once I committed in a relationship.[/quote] how long was your longest relationship?
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=aya;#417983;1402850816]Who is your Ftalk crush?[/quote] You. [quote=aya;#417983;1402850816]Who were your Ftalk ex. boyfriend/s?[/quote] Keikoku and Shirow. [quote=aya;#417983;1402850816]Enumerate all your ftalk crushes from the time you registered back in the old FT.[/quote] LOL I forgot already. :lol3: Andry and Ezil i guess. [quote=Pawws;#417985;1402855107]Congrats, Yunaaaaaaaaaaa! Finally![/quote] Thanksssssss pawwwwwwsss :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#417985;1402855107]dang im jelly[/quote] Some people also said they're jelly but I want to gain some weights also. =( Humans :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#417985;1402855107]what's the story behind this username? how did you come up with this?[/quote] It was a song title from my favorite band that time, My Chemical Romance. :lol3: The complete title was "It's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking deathwish", so I took the deathwish and add 4MCR-freak-dude because I was MCR freak that time. :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#417985;1402855107]how long was your longest relationship?[/quote] Around 2 years.
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: 9
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Hi there Jiri. Congrats :"> - Have you ever been here in the PH? - Ftalkers you ady met? :D - FTalkers do you like the most (Top5) - Do you spam on the Fun Corner at the Old FT?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Jirichi;#417996;1402879321]Keikoku and Shirow.[/quote] How did they become your boyfriend? :lol2: [quote=Jirichi;#417996;1402879321]LOL I forgot already. :lol3: Andry and Ezil i guess.[/quote] What does Ezil look like? :lol3: I am still not sure until now. HAHAHAHAHHA. and who is Andry? :plotting: [hr][hr][hr] Who were you favorite ppl from backstage? :lol2: Your favorite female ftalker? Your favorite guy ftalker?
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

Congratulationsss :hug: - So where did you visit when you came to Malaysia? What's your weight? Are you in SG or ID How did you meet your current bf?
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#418029;1402893597]Hi there Jiri. Congrats :"> - Have you ever been here in the PH? - Ftalkers you ady met? - FTalkers do you like the most (Top5) - Do you spam on the Fun Corner at the Old FT?[/quote] Sankyuuu Brye ! :d - Nope, I never visit PH yet. No one wants to adopt me. :lol3: - Sadly, until now, I never meet any FTalker. - For the current active members, top 5 would be Aya, Brm, Chaw, Ninch, Tres. :D - Yes, I spammed Fun Corner back in the old FT. That's the best place to make new friend. :thumbsup: [quote=aya;#418037;1402895473]How did they become your boyfriend?[/quote] - Keikoku, we both Indonesians and shares few common interests. :lol: - Shirow, I guess u know how? :lol: [quote=aya;#418037;1402895473]What does Ezil look like? I am still not sure until now. HAHAHAHAHHA. and who is Andry?[/quote] Ezil is a Filipino, but he looks like Chinese guy. :lol: Andry is also Ftalker in old FT, I forgot his exact username. :lol2: [quote=aya;#418037;1402895473]Who were you favorite ppl from backstage? Your favorite female ftalker? Your favorite guy ftalker?[/quote] - CS Mods. - Most favorite? It's you. :love: - Favorite guy? For now, would be Alex. :lol2: [quote=uma;#418052;1402905285]Congratulationsss - So where did you visit when you came to Malaysia? What's your weight? Are you in SG or ID How did you meet your current bf?[/quote] Sankyuuuuu uma~ :kiss: - I visited KLCC and Jalan Alor only. :lol3: Wasn't able to visit other places since I was travelling with aunt and cousin. - 50kg? :swt: - I still living in ID now. - Just like the usual gamer couple, we meet in a game. :xixi:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Jirichi;#418078;1402919524]Favorite guy? For now, would be Alex. :lol2:[/quote] awww yunaaaa :hug: My first question is this: [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#417982;1402850507]My first username registered in Ftalk was deathwish4MCR-freak-dude.[/quote] yuna, why in the world was your username so freakishly long. It's longer than rai's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO Why do you want to visit Japan? How is stalking your best ability? What are your ways of stalking? Who do you stalk? Do you like to be stalked? :lol2: What is your usual outfit? Like what outfit are you most comfortable wearing? How did you get yourself into gaming? Was there someone who influenced you or was it just out of your own personal interest?
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Congrats Jiri :bow: Hope you have a fun week :D
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Jirichi;#418078;1402919524]Shirow, I guess u know how? :lol:[/quote] I don't remember :lol3::lol3: [quote=Jirichi;#418078;1402919524]Ezil is a Filipino, but he looks like Chinese guy. :lol:[/quote] Do you have a photo? :lol3: [hr][hr][hr][hr] What do you love about your boyfriend the most? How did you fall in love with him? What is the most romantic thing he ever did when you meet? Who is the best looking boyfriend you ever had? :lol2: Is there someone in FT you'd want to be your boyfriend or wonder what it's like to have him as your boyfriend? If yes, who? What kind of questions do you want to answer?
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=Tres;#418083;1402925702]yuna, why in the world was your username so freakishly long. It's longer than rai's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO[/quote] HAHAHAHAHA I think I have the longest username in FTalk that time. :lol2::lol2: Because I was 16 years old that time. :lol3: [quote=Tres;#418083;1402925702]Why do you want to visit Japan? How is stalking your best ability? What are your ways of stalking? Who do you stalk? Do you like to be stalked? What is your usual outfit? Like what outfit are you most comfortable wearing? How did you get yourself into gaming? Was there someone who influenced you or was it just out of your own personal interest?[/quote] - Because I love anime and manga, then I would like to see by myself how their cultures are like, landmarks, city, stores, etc. So if Japan soon become free-for-all country, I would start saving probably. :lol2: - I stalk my boyfriend. :lol2: Finding what he's up to most of the time. :lol: - If stalked by my boyfriend then I would like it, but if stalked by strangers of course not. :wasted: - My most comfortable outfit would be a T-Shirt and a pants (long or short) or a skirt. - I love gaming ever since my mom bought a PS console back in 90's, then I would keep play it all day long. :games: I was a console gamer until PS2, and then quitted due to school activities, then went active gaming again but since I don't have console, so I play PC game. :thumbsup: [quote=bobcbar;#418089;1402942908]Congrats Jiri Hope you have a fun week[/quote] Thanks Sir Bob! :D [quote=aya;#418094;1402943242]I don't remember[/quote] Hmm I only remember we were both moderators that time, and talk about anime / manga a lot and then it happened. :lol2: [quote=aya;#418094;1402943242]Do you have a photo?[/quote] Nope :lol2: I think he uploaded before on his fb. :lol: [quote=aya;#418094;1402943242]What do you love about your boyfriend the most? How did you fall in love with him? What is the most romantic thing he ever did when you meet? Who is the best looking boyfriend you ever had? Is there someone in FT you'd want to be your boyfriend or wonder what it's like to have him as your boyfriend? If yes, who? What kind of questions do you want to answer?[/quote] - His maturity. :heart: - Because he's so fun to talk to and I never meet someone like him before. He's just like my ideal type of boyfriend. :xixi: - It was when we talk to each other daily, talk about lots of stuffs, and then I just realized talking to him everyday made me happy and we got closer everyday. :blush2: - He would hug me in the public suddenly to protect me and kiss me before farewell. - My current bf. :thumbsup: - No one. :lol3: - Normal questions kaka. :nerdy:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

What's your favorite part of your bf's body? :lol2: What's the naughtiest and meanest thing you ever did to someone? What's the goofiest thing you've ever done in public? What's your best talent? Who is the best looking guy in FT? Top 5. :lol3: What do you think is your best asset? :xixi: Why do you like Alex best among the 7DS guys? What's the best compliment you have ever received from your boyfriend? What do people often praise you? [hr][hr][hr][hr] If you see unya in person, what are you going to do? What was your reaction when you see her ALWAYS stalking your Facebook and when she added your friends/talk to your friends? HAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol3: Who's better at stalking, you or unya? :lol3: [hr][hr][hr] [b]Favorite[/b] -color -food -taste -candy -ps1 game -ps2 game -pc game -moderator -place -chocolate -snack while watching a movie -musician -band -music genre -mange genre -fruit [hr][hr][hr] Top 5 Anime Top 5 Manga [hr][hr][hr] bram or alex? chaw or ninch? duch or push? orio or dondon? push or paws? chan or ed? shirow or unya? :lol3: [hr][hr][hr] Post a photo of you wearing a dress. :thumbsup:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Hi jirichi!! I am just confused about your real name, is it yuna or jiri? Is your username based from your real name? :xixi: congrats for being the ftw! I would really like to know you. Hehehe! :D

Last edited by bianx (2014-06-17 05:05:49)

Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=aya;#418099;1402987157]What's your favorite part of your bf's body? [b]His hair. Does it count? :lol2:[/b] What's the naughtiest and meanest thing you ever did to someone? [b]Naughtiest would be hiding my friend's thing (I forgot what thing) back in high school. :lol3: Meanest would probably when I still love trolling people I guess.[/b] :lol2: What's the goofiest thing you've ever done in public? [b]Giving flowers to random pedestrians on the traffic lamp. :lol2: [/b]What's your best talent? [b]Is gaming counts as talent? :lol3: [/b]Who is the best looking guy in FT? Top 5. [b]Tres Rai Brm Harvi Chan[/b] What do you think is your best asset? [b]My nose? :lol2: [/b]Why do you like Alex best among the 7DS guys? [b]Because he's friendly and he also play dota although we haven't tried to play together. :thumbsup: [/b]What's the best compliment you have ever received from your boyfriend? [b]He's the type who rarely compliment anything unless he finds it worth. His best compliment would be "You look prettier." :lol2:[/b] What do people often praise you? [b]Smart and fast-learner. :confident: [/b] If you see unya in person, what are you going to do? [b]Ignore her. [/b]What was your reaction when you see her ALWAYS stalking your Facebook and when she added your friends/talk to your friends? HAHAHAHAHAHA. [b]Facepalming to the max. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: [/b]Who's better at stalking, you or unya? [b]I only stalk my boyfriend, if u asked who's worse then it will be unya because she stalks everyone. :lol2: [/b] Favorite -color [b]Red[/b] -food [b]Shrimp and Crab [/b]-taste [b]Spicy[/b] -candy [b]Cadbury Eclair :chew: [/b]-ps1 game [b]Harvest Moon: Back To Nature [/b]-ps2 game [b]Final Fantasy X and X-2 [/b]-pc game [b]Dragon Nest :lol2: [/b]-moderator [b]Kaka, Ezil, Ephe, Dch, Sir Bob, Andha.[/b] -place [b]Singapore :lol2: [/b]-chocolate [b]Cadbury[/b] -snack while watching a movie [b]Fried dumplings [/b]:thumbsup: -musician [b]Yuki Kajiura[/b] -band [b]Big Bang[/b] -music genre [b]Contemporary classical music [/b]-manga genre [b]Shounen[/b] -fruit [b]Orange[/b] Top 5 Anime [b]Kara no Kyoukai Code Geass Monogatari Series Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Hoozuki no Reitetsu[/b] Top 5 Manga [b]Kingdom Kuroshitsuji Pandora Hearts Skip Beat! Ga-Rei[/b] bram or alex? [b]Alex [/b] chaw or ninch? [b]Ninch[/b] duch or push? [b]Duch[/b] orio or dondon? [b]Dondon[/b] push or paws? [b]Push[/b] chan or ed? [b]Chan[/b] shirow or unya? [b]Shirow[/b] Post a photo of you wearing a dress. [b]What kind of dress? Formal dress? :lol2:[/b][/quote] [quote=bianx;#418102;1402995539]Hi jirichi!! I am just confused about your real name, is it yuna or jiri? Is your username based from your real name? congrats for being the ftw! I would really like to know you. Hehehe![/quote] Hi bianx! :D Actually those are my pseudonyms. Yuna is my favorite character from Final Fantasy X and Jiri is my self-made pseudonym. Thanks bianx! Let's be friends. :lala:

Last edited by Jirichi (2014-06-17 07:58:58)

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Congrats yuna :thumbsup:
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=Natsume;#418114;1403006593]Congrats yuna[/quote] Thanks dondon! :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Jirichi;#418112;1403006243]His hair. Does it count? :lol2:[/quote] OK. What else? :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=Jirichi;#418112;1403006243]Giving flowers to random pedestrians on the traffic lamp. :lol2:[/quote] What were you thinking at that time and where'd you get the flowers? :lol: [quote=Jirichi;#418112;1403006243]Is gaming counts as talent? :lol3:[/quote] Aside from gaming, do you know how to sing or dance or draw or whatever? :lol3::lol3: [quote=Jirichi;#418112;1403006243]Ignore her.[/quote] What if she approached you and talked to you? :xixi: [quote=Jirichi;#418112;1403006243]I only stalk my boyfriend, if u asked who's worse then it will be unya because she stalks everyone. :lol2:[/quote] Why do you stalk your boyfriend? Do you get jealous when he's talking with another girl? Have you ever been in a fight with him? :lol2:
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=aya;#418118;1403009241]OK. What else?[/quote] His hands. [quote=aya;#418118;1403009241]What were you thinking at that time and where'd you get the flowers?[/quote] Because it was Valentine's Day so me and some of my friends decided to do silly things on the street. :lol3: [quote=aya;#418118;1403009241]Aside from gaming, do you know how to sing or dance or draw or whatever?[/quote] I can sing but not that good. :lol2: I can't draw sadly. :lol2: [quote=aya;#418118;1403009241]What if she approached you and talked to you?[/quote] Still ignore her. :lol: [quote=aya;#418118;1403009241]Why do you stalk your boyfriend? Do you get jealous when he's talking with another girl? Have you ever been in a fight with him?[/quote] Idk, I just love to do it. Maybe cus I'm a yandere type. :lol2: Hmm not really, talking normally is okay. But if too much, I would get jelly a bit. :lol2: Yeah, usually because of me gets jelly. But I'm so thankful that he's such a mature person so it's always settled peacefully. :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

What does your bf call you? Is there someone else in DN who has a crush on your bf? How did he find out you were a girl? Who fell inlove first? Who wins between the two of you in a 1v1 fight (DN)? What is your fave job class and skill?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:03

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy