Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Jirichi

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Re: Jirichi

[quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]I really don't know how to speak tagalog and nooo D: I'm bad at singing :lol2:[/quote] Maybe aya can help you sing :xixi: [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]I tho you're his gay buddy, dondon? :thumbsup:[/quote] :no3: :puke: [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]Yes yes. I think your sisters will like it. It's a romantic-drama story with unpredictable ending. :lol:[/quote] Sankyuu for that. :thumbsup: yeah i think they will like that :yes2: -- Thanks for answering all my questions =3 :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]Oh! I tho galing means great. :lol2:[/quote] Yea, he's wrong but nice in another context can mean galing like when you played well and you say ~nice~, that means galing. :lol3::thumbsup: [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]5 or 8 more kgs. :lol2:[/quote] nononononoononono. [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]So you like emo-type dude? :lol2:[/quote] I thought he was the most handsome. :lol3::lol3: Who did you marry? :lol3: [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]How come you're 50? :lol2: My bones are heavier then. :lol2:[/quote] Should I be heavier? =3 [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]OK WHAT'S WITH THIS CAPS LOCK QUESTIONS OUT OF SUDDEN?[/quote] BECAUSE I COPIED IT AND I AM TOO LAZY TO EDIT HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA. I change some of the questions which aren't applicable. :xixi: [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ANSWER THIS?[/quote] Idk. What would make you jump your guy I guess? :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]most hensem mod from before is shirow.[/quote] AYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :xixi::xixi:

Last edited by aya (2014-06-20 01:27:46)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

-Have you ever had a crush with any of our guys in 7DS? -Who do you find cute at the moment here in Ftalk? :xixi: -Are you still friends with this girl >> '[i]There was someone who confessed to him when we both officially together. :lol2: And she was my good friend in DN too, such backstabber.[/i] :lol2:' -How do you show your jealousy in game? :lol2: -Do you also wait for available plots in Dragon Nest Farm? :lol2::lol3: -Have you ever gotten mad and called someone "BOBO" in DN? -Do you mind when your boyfriend talks with girls or hang out with them? I remembered when I used to play RO and I'd -get soooo jealous when he plays with other girls in other towns. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. -If dondon is an animal what would it be? :lol3:
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=Pawws;#418315;1403206345]You're not into romance, eh? I was half-expecting romanceeee lol anyway nvm[/quote] I'm into romance sometimes. But I might need recommendations from my friends for those kind of movies. :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#418315;1403206345]Aww yiiiiiiiiiiiiis Was he the reason you went to sg a while back? Where did you two dated?[/quote] Yuppp. :redface: We went to Sentosa then Universal Studio, Night Safari, those malls in SG, watch movies together and some restaurants because he will treat me any food that I want to try. :redface: Doing usual couple things. :lala: [quote=Pawws;#418315;1403206345]ooOoh, is that so? But what kind of job would you like to have though in the future?[/quote] Some IT-related job. :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#418315;1403206345]I was also at the same age as you when my parents separated too. Yeah I guess that's just how life goes, some things just doesn't work, no? Also, do you have any siblings? And with which parent were you closer?[/quote] Hi-5 Pawws. :thumbsup: Yeah, I respected whatever happened last time, because it's not like we can change anything other than accept everything and build a new kind of harmony in the family. Yeah, I have 3 siblings. I'm closer with my dad. :lol: [quote=Pawws;#418315;1403206345]Any message for shirow?[/quote] None. [quote=Natsume;#418324;1403218482]Maybe aya can help you sing[/quote] Did you ever hear aya sing before? :xixi: [quote=Natsume;#418324;1403218482]Thanks for answering all my questions[/quote] No problem. That's what all FTWs have to do. :lol2: [quote=aya;#418334;1403242012]I thought he was the most handsome. Who did you marry?[/quote] I didn't play the female version before. In male version, I married everyone. :lol2: But I would prefer Elli and Popuri. [quote=aya;#418334;1403242012]Should I be heavier?[/quote] Hmm :plotting: I guess u are okay already kaka. :lol3: [quote=aya;#418334;1403242012]Idk. What would make you jump your guy I guess?[/quote] When he strips. :thumbsup: [quote=aya;#418334;1403242012]AYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE.[/quote] What's with the ayie? :facepalm: No feelings were involved kaka. :lol2: [quote=aya;#418335;1403242598]-Have you ever had a crush with any of our guys in 7DS? [b]Nope[/b] -Who do you find cute at the moment here in Ftalk? [b]Bianx is cute [/b]-Are you still friends with this girl >> 'There was someone who confessed to him when we both officially together. And she was my good friend in DN too, such backstabber. ' [b]Nope, I removed her from my friend list already. I'm that kind of person.. Backstabber = Blacklisted. :thumbsup: [/b]-How do you show your jealousy in game? [b]I will suddenly become quiet and won't say anything. :lol2: [/b]-Do you also wait for available plots in Dragon Nest Farm? [b]Back when Apple Juice still OP, I would wait or check every channel. :lol3: [/b]-Have you ever gotten mad and called someone "BOBO" in DN? [b]Nope, usually I called bobo to my raidmates or guildmates for fun. :lol3: [/b]-Do you mind when your boyfriend talks with girls or hang out with them? I remembered when I used to play RO and I'd -get soooo jealous when he plays with other girls in other towns. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. [b]Yesssssss, I would get jealous too. D: I'm such a yandere girl. :lol3: [/b]-If dondon is an animal what would it be? [b]Spider? :lol3:[/b][/quote]

Last edited by Jirichi (2014-06-20 07:08:31)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Jirichi;#418369;1403262387]Yuppp. We went to Sentosa then Universal Studio, Night Safari, those malls in SG, watch movies together and some restaurants because he will treat me any food that I want to try. Doing usual couple things.[/quote] Wahahaha awww, that sounds great. :redface: Good luck to the both of you then, may you both withstand anything that comes your way. :lol2: Yuck, so cheesy ugh :xixi: [quote=Jirichi;#418369;1403262387]Some IT-related job.[/quote] Isn't that far from the course you took in college? :lol3: Why, how did you end up in Public Health? :d Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, Yuna! [quote=Jirichi;#418369;1403262387]Yeah, I respected whatever happened last time, because it's not like we can change anything other than accept everything and build a new kind of harmony in the family.[/quote] *high-fives you too* :lol2: Yeah and at that time, I knew they would eventually end up in separation. It's heartbreaking but if its what's best for everyone, then we can't really do anyth lol Okok sorry. :lol: So anyway, are your siblings still studying? Are you the eldest? :D [quote=Jirichi;#418369;1403262387]None.[/quote] :facepalm: Haha! :lol3: [hr] If everyone in 7ds were cute/dangerous/wild animals, what would we be? :lol2: Aya - Bram - Dess - Ninch - Chan - Uma - Tres - Rai - Me - Ice - Duch - Chaw - Push - Ed - Kite -
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=Pawws;#418372;1403263360]Wahahaha awww, that sounds great. Good luck to the both of you then, may you both withstand anything that comes your way. Yuck, so cheesy ugh[/quote] Sankyuuuuuuuuuu Pawws :kiss: And it's okay :lol3: I'll accept it even its so cheesy. :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#418372;1403263360]Isn't that far from the course you took in college? Why, how did you end up in Public Health? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, Yuna![/quote] Yeah, I took the wrong course. :swt: Because it's what my family wanted. :invi: And it's okay, feel free to ask. :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#418372;1403263360]*high-fives you too* Yeah and at that time, I knew they would eventually end up in separation. It's heartbreaking but if its what's best for everyone, then we can't really do anyth lol Okok sorry. So anyway, are your siblings still studying? Are you the eldest?[/quote] My older sibling is working already and my younger sibling studying in US. :lol: I'm the middle! :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#418372;1403263360]Haha![/quote] I don't want to get stalked by random insecure stalker if you know what I mean lolol [quote=Pawws;#418372;1403263360]If everyone in 7ds were cute/dangerous/wild animals, what would we be? Aya - Lion Bram - Crocodile Dess - Firefly Ninch - Bear Chan - Shark Uma - Panda Tres - Tiger Rai - Walrus Me - Zebra Ice - Squid Duch - Snake Chaw - Cat Push - Penguin Ed - Deer Kite - Eagle[/quote]
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Jirichi;#418373;1403264425]Sankyuuuuuuuuuu Pawws And it's okay I'll accept it even its so cheesy.[/quote] Lol hahahaha :lol2: youre wc :lol: [quote=Jirichi;#418373;1403264425]I don't want to get stalked by random insecure stalker if you know what I mean lolol[/quote] Ha! :yes2::yes: [quote=Jirichi;#418373;1403264425]Yeah, I took the wrong course. Because it's what my family wanted. And it's okay, feel free to ask.[/quote] Dang that sucks ;A; I've seen that happen so many times, its either you grow to love it or you dont :lol2: Anyway thanks, im done with this topic, imma ask you a new set of q's next :lol3: I cant believe were only in page 3 and its adi friday. :no: - super random qs hehe :lol2:: 1. If you will rate how much you trust (people you just met, your friends, your closest friends, your family, peeps from ftalk, 7ds) from 1-5, what would the rating/s be? 2. What is your religion? 3. How good of a person are you? Rate also yourself from 1-5 and explain. :lol2: 4. What do you like and hate most about yourself? 5. What made you like/love anime? :d 6. Yaoi or Yuri? =D 7. What did your last meal consisted of? 8. Do you like junk foods? 9. Have you gone to any EB with anyone from ft? 10. Lastly, if you could own a very unique pet, what would it be? :)
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=Pawws;#418374;1403267710]1. If you will rate how much you trust (people you just met, your friends, your closest friends, your family, peeps from ftalk, 7ds) from 1-5, what would the rating/s be? [b]People you just met - 1 Your friends - 2 Your closest friends - 4 Your family - 3 Peeps from ftalk - 2 7ds - 4[/b] 2. What is your religion? [b]Christian :D [/b]3. How good of a person are you? Rate also yourself from 1-5 and explain. Which kind of good is this? :plotting: [b]I will rate myself as 4! Because I love helping people and will always try to do my best just to help them. But at the other side, I'm not a forgiving person. :lol2:[/b] 4. What do you like and hate most about yourself? [b]I like how I'm not like usual girls (love makeups, buys lots things, etc). :nerdy: What I hate is I'm a procrastinator. :facepalm:[/b] 5. What made you like/love anime? [b]Hmmm I'm not sure what is is.. it's just that I enjoy watch anime better than I watch other shows. :plotting: [/b]6. Yaoi or Yuri? [b]Yuri[/b] 7. What did your last meal consisted of? [b]Fish ball! [/b]8. Do you like junk foods? [b]I guess so. :lol3: [/b]9. Have you gone to any EB with anyone from ft? [b]Nope. :< [/b]10. Lastly, if you could own a very unique pet, what would it be? [b]Cerberus :lol: or Unicorn XD[/b][/quote]
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]Because my ahem living there, that's why. Because the city is not too big also, easy to go anywhere without being afraid of getting lost.[/quote] ahahaha true that :lol: sooooo - If you could wake up with a hollywood actor next to you, who would it be? - If you got the chance to go rave with a 7DS member who would it be? - Who would you like to have as a room mate from 7DS? - Would you rather go party with your friends or stay at home and internet all daaaayyy? - Do you have tumblr? What kind of blogs you prefer to follow?
Chou99
 Shella B
Chou99's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-06-25
Website

late congratz =) [spoiler]hope you don't mind with my question :redface:[/spoiler] where do you live? jawa or sumatera? have you seen admin in person? latest favorite manga? worst girl in monogatari series?
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=Jirichi;#418369;1403262387]Did you ever hear aya sing before? :xixi:[/quote] nope, but i heard her voice using Japanese language. :xixi: [quote=Jirichi;#418369;1403262387]Spider? :lol3:[/quote] i'm spider-man :lol3: A few Questions: - if you can throw something on xhieen's face, what is it? - if aya is an insect, what would it be? :lol3: - Do you experience fighting with someone? [i]e.g hair pulling and/or slapping . . .[/i] - Gadgets you want to have? - If you had one million dollars, how would you spend it? - What do you miss most from your past? - Who's inactive ft member/s you miss a lot? - Do you like shopping? - Do you drink wine or any alcoholic beverages? - You're favorite superhero? - What is the oldest item in your home? - Do you know shaider? - Are you a fast walker or a slow walker? - At what age do you think is the best for a woman to have a baby? - Have you ever given money to a charity? - What is the most stressful job you can think of? - The most annoying celebrity, Who is it? - Are you addicted to coffee? - If you could choose your height, what height would you want to be? - do you know how to ride a bike , car , motorcycle ? - Is Tweety Bird a boy or girl? - Do you eat sweets all the time or it is just occasionally? - How long do you want to live? - Have you ever had any money stolen from you? - Which part of your body do you like most?
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=Jirichi;#418189;1403092552]What's ur hobby bianx? Hmm I will only let my super close online buddies know my real name. Because I'm a Japanese weeaboo. jk, because I feel that my real name is too feminine. Actually, Jiri derived from my real name. I only modify it a bit so it will sound like a Japanese name. xD[/quote] :xixi: as of now my hobby is reading articles in yahoo most especially showbiz articles hahahah how about you? :xxixi: can i guess your real real name? hmmm..... Jeriah? :lol2: Anjirica? :xixi: Jirilyn? :lol2: :lol3: More qs: Do you have a tattoo? Did you ever played rachet and clank? :xixi: If you're going to be an appetizer, what would you be and why? :lol2:
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=uma;#418378;1403282879]- If you could wake up with a hollywood actor next to you, who would it be? [b]Channing Tatum please! :love: [/b]- If you got the chance to go rave with a 7DS member who would it be? [b]It would be kaka aya :lol2: [/b]- Who would you like to have as a room mate from 7DS? [b]You :woohoo: [/b]- Would you rather go party with your friends or stay at home and internet all daaaayyy? [b]Stay at home and internet all daaaaaaaay :lol2: #hikikomoriftw [/b]- Do you have tumblr? What kind of blogs you prefer to follow? [b]I used to have tumblr but I forgot the password. I usually follow my favorite artists.[/b][/quote] [quote=Chou99;#418383;1403290947]late congratz[/quote] Thanks Shella! :D [quote=Chou99;#418383;1403290947]hope you don't mind with my question[/quote] It's okay, feel free to ask. My FTW ending soon. :lol3: [quote=Chou99;#418383;1403290947]where do you live? jawa or sumatera? [b]I live in Sulawesi. :d [/b]have you seen admin in person? [b]Haven't met. :lol2: [/b]latest favorite manga? [b]One-Punch Man :thumbsup: [/b]worst girl in monogatari series? [b]Sengoku Nadeko, although she's a yandere but her one seems annoying.[/b][/quote] [quote=Natsume;#418393;1403301519]nope, but i heard her voice using Japanese language.[/quote] when was that? :O_O: [quote=Natsume;#418393;1403301519]A few Questions: - if you can throw something on xhieen's face, what is it? [b]A mirror :lol2: [/b]- if aya is an insect, what would it be? [b]Grasshopper[/b] - Do you experience fighting with someone? e.g hair pulling and/or slapping . . . [b]Yup, with my sister. :lol3: [/b]- Gadgets you want to have? [b][url=http://www.oculusvr.com/]Oculus Rift!!! :shock:[/url][/b] - If you had one million dollars, how would you spend it? [b]Buy my own house and invest it in a company. :thumbsup: [/b]- What do you miss most from your past? [b]My lighter skin. :wasted: [/b]- Who's inactive ft member/s you miss a lot? [b]Ezil, Dch, Andha [/b]- Do you like shopping? [b]Not really. [/b]- Do you drink wine or any alcoholic beverages? [b]Nope. :lol2: [/b]- You're favorite superhero? [b]Iron-Man :thumbsup: [/b]- What is the oldest item in your home? [b]The decorative lamps in our living room. :lol: [/b]- Do you know shaider? [b]Nope, but is it a tokusatsu show? For tokusatsu, I watched Kamen Rider before. [/b]- Are you a fast walker or a slow walker? [b]Fast walker. [/b]- At what age do you think is the best for a woman to have a baby? [b]28-29. :thumbsup: [/b]- Have you ever given money to a charity? [b]Yes. :D Though it's not much yet. [/b]- What is the most stressful job you can think of? [b]Graphic designer. :plotting: [/b]- The most annoying celebrity, Who is it? [b]Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber. [/b]- Are you addicted to coffee? [b]Nope, I'm addicted to Milo! :lol2: [/b]- If you could choose your height, what height would you want to be? [b]I think my height now is quite okay. But maybe a little bit higher, 170cm cus my bf so effin tall. :lol2: [/b]- do you know how to ride a bike , car , motorcycle ? [b]Bicycle! [/b]- Is Tweety Bird a boy or girl? [b]Girl cus it's annoying. [/b]- Do you eat sweets all the time or it is just occasionally? [b]Occasionally. [/b]- How long do you want to live? [b]Immortality :lol3: [/b]- Have you ever had any money stolen from you? [b]Yup. [/b]- Which part of your body do you like most? [b]My nose.[/b][/quote] [quote=bianx;#418394;1403316554]as of now my hobby is reading articles in yahoo most especially showbiz articles hahahah how about you? :xxixi: can i guess your real real name? hmmm..... Jeriah? Anjirica? Jirilyn?[/quote] I'm on Mandarin movies marathon. :lol3: Who is/are your fave celebrity(s)? What should I call u bianx? :xixi: Nope, all the guesses are wrong. :lol3: [quote=bianx;#418394;1403316554]More qs: Do you have a tattoo? [b]Don't have. [/b]Did you ever played rachet and clank? [b]Never try. Is it fun? :lala: [/b]If you're going to be an appetizer, what would you be and why? [b]Awesome Egg Rolls! [/b][/quote]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#418393;1403301519]nope, but i heard her voice using Japanese language. :xixi:[/quote] :lol3: [quote=Natsume;#418393;1403301519]if aya is an insect, what would it be? :lol3:[/quote] Don't drag me just because she called you a spider. :lol3::lol3: [quote=Jirichi;#418373;1403264425]Aya - Lion Bram - Crocodile Dess - Firefly Ninch - Bear Chan - Shark Uma - Panda Tres - Tiger Rai - Walrus Me - Zebra Ice - Squid Duch - Snake Chaw - Cat Push - Penguin Ed - Deer Kite - Eagle[/quote] Can you tell us why? :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=Jirichi;#418369;1403262387]When he strips. :thumbsup:[/quote] HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. So your eyes get huge like this.:o Is he big desu ka? :xixi:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Jirichi;#418395;1403326332]Yup, with my sister. :lol3:[/quote] Who won? Please post the photos of your sisters [url=http://ftalk.us/t2725-Sibling-Photos.html]here.[/url] :lol2: [quote=Jirichi;#418395;1403326332]Nope, all the guesses are wrong. :lol3:[/quote] Can I guess too? :xixi: [hr][hr][hr][hr] [quote=Jirichi;#418395;1403326332][quote]Nope, I removed her from my friend list already. I'm that kind of person.. Backstabber = Blacklisted. :thumbsup:[/quote] How did you find out that she confessed to your bf and what did she tell you after she did that? What is her nationality? [quote]Back when Apple Juice still OP, I would wait or check every channel. :lol3:[/quote] Same fuckkkk. :lol3: I would even wake up lke 4-5 am in the morning to plant seeds HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. (Coz that's the time when there are few ppl) [quote]Nope, usually I called bobo to my raidmates or guildmates for fun. :lol3:[/quote] Are there more indo players in your guild or pinoys? [quote]Yesssssss, I would get jealous too. D: I'm such a yandere girl. :lol3:[/quote] Does your bf get jealous too? Who does he hang out with all the time when he's online aside from you?[/quote]
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=aya;#418397;1403327056]Can you tell us why?[/quote] Aya - Lion - because Lion is the animal king and you're our queen. :lol2: Bram - Crocodile - because crocs and brm are mysterious. Dess - Firefly - because firefly keeps flying and des keeps travelling. :lol3: Ninch - Bear - because bear is cute desu and ninch is cute. Chan - Shark - because he lives in Hawaii! :lol3: Uma - Panda - because panda has black marks around its eyes and it reminds me how uma stays up late sometimes. :lol3: Tres - Tiger - because lion and tiger are a good pair of animals' predators just like kaka n alex. :lol3::lol3: Rai - Walrus - because walrus sometimes staying on the surface and sometimes swimming just like how rai sometimes gets on ftalk and sometimes mia. Pawws - Zebra - because zebra got many variations of stripes and pawws got many variations of avatars. :lol2: Ice - Squid - idk why i choose this for ice. :lol3: Duch - Snake - because snake and dch are scary and haz intimidating presence. :lol3: Chaw - Cat - because cat and chaws are lovely. Push - Penguin - because penguins are like korean' animal mascots and push love korea LOLOLOL Ed - Deer - random :lol2: Kite - Eagle - random also i just anyhow pick manly animal. :lol3: [quote=aya;#418397;1403327056]HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. So your eyes get huge like this. Is he big desu ka?[/quote] He's tall so.. :xixi:
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=aya;#418398;1403327596]Who won? Please post the photos of your sisters here.[/quote] None won. :lol3: We just get tired after fighting then decided to do cold-war instead. :lol3: [quote=aya;#418398;1403327596]Can I guess too?[/quote] Leave my butt alone kaka. :bomb: [quote=aya;#418398;1403327596]How did you find out that she confessed to your bf and what did she tell you after she did that? What is her nationality?[/quote] My bf told me about her. :lol3: My bf rejected her though he gave her a doll as compensation which made me gets soooooooooo jealous. They were real life friends. The girl also lives in Singapore and is a Singaporean. :lol: She pretended nothing happened to me and still act friendly when talked to me though. But I'm already upset with her, and then some shits in guild happened. So me and my bf left the guild and make new guild. After that, I never talk to her anymore. :lol2: [quote=aya;#418398;1403327596]Same fuckkkk. I would even wake up lke 4-5 am in the morning to plant seeds HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. (Coz that's the time when there are few ppl)[/quote] YESSSSSS I also would wake up at 3-4 am just to check on empty plots. :lol3::lol3: I even make some lv 24 chars special for farming. :lol3: [quote=aya;#418398;1403327596]Are there more indo players in your guild or pinoys?[/quote] My current guild mostly Malaysians & Singaporeans. Got few Indo players also. :D [quote=aya;#418398;1403327596]Does your bf get jealous too? Who does he hang out with all the time when he's online aside from you?[/quote] He will never say he get jealous. He said he is immune to anything. :facepalm: He's rarely online nowadays and quitting DN soon (I will also quitting DN probably), but he always hang out with our raidmates (males). :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Describe your dream house. How many times have you fallen in love? What's your thought about marriage? What was your first love like? How was your first kiss? Who do you like more, your dad or your mom? World peace or Money? Do you believe in ghosts? What are the things you're scared of? What's was the worst date you have been on? What are your wild fantasies? Did any of your boyfriend ever told you he wants to marry you? :lol2: What are your wild fantasies? What is your favorite childhood memory? Have you ever cheated on someone else before? Which cartoon character do you like most? Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network? How old were you when you had your first crush? :lol: What was the wildest dare you've ever done? What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you? Have you ever been jealous of your closest friends? What super power do you dream of having? Did you ever have a crush on your best friend’s boyfriends? Who do you think is that person in FT that you will most likely fall in love with? (let's say you're both single)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Italic - "Whaaat?! :lol3:" Bold - LOLLLLLLLLLLL [quote=Jirichi;#418399;1403327940]Aya - Lion - because Lion is the animal king and you're our queen. :lol2: [i]Bram - Crocodile - because crocs and brm are mysterious.[/i] [i]Dess - Firefly - because firefly keeps flying and des keeps travelling. :lol3:[/i] Ninch - Bear - because bear is cute desu and ninch is cute. [i]Chan - Shark - because he lives in Hawaii! :lol3:[/i] [b][i]Uma - Panda - because panda has black marks around its eyes and it reminds me how uma stays up late sometimes. :lol3:[/i][/b] [b]Tres - Tiger - because lion and tiger are a good pair of animals' predators just like kaka n alex. :lol3::lol3:[/b] [b]Rai - Walrus - because walrus sometimes staying on the surface and sometimes swimming just like how rai sometimes gets on ftalk and sometimes mia.[/b] [b]Pawws - Zebra - because zebra got many variations of stripes and pawws got many variations of avatars. :lol2:[/b] Ice - Squid - idk why i choose this for ice. :lol3: Duch - Snake - because snake and dch are scary and haz intimidating presence. :lol3: Chaw - Cat - because cat and chaws are lovely. [b]Push - Penguin - because penguins are like korean' animal mascots and push love korea LOLOLOL[/b] [b]Ed - Deer - random :lol2:[/b] [b]Kite - Eagle - random also i just anyhow pick manly animal. [/b]:lol3:[/quote] [quote]Chaw - Cat - because cat and chaws are lovely.[/quote] because cat and chaws? HAHAHHAHA. chaws is a specie? :xixi:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Jirichi;#418400;1403328466]Leave my butt alone kaka. :bomb:[/quote] Does it start with P? :lol3: [quote=Jirichi;#418400;1403328466]They were real life friends. The girl also lives in Singapore and is a Singaporean. :lol:[/quote] OH MY GOD. :lol3: What if they hang out together irl? You have no way of knowing. HAHAHAHA. [quote=Jirichi;#418400;1403328466]I even make some lv 24 chars special for farming. :lol3:[/quote] YESSSSSS. I even write on paper so I won't forget the time for harvest. HAHAHAHAHHA. [quote=Jirichi;#418400;1403328466]He will never say he get jealous. He said he is immune to anything. :facepalm: He's rarely online nowadays and quitting DN soon (I will also quitting DN probably), but he always hang out with our raidmates (males). :lol3:[/quote] What are you going to play next if you quit DN? [quote=Jirichi;#418399;1403327940]He's tall so.. :xixi:[/quote] Yea? :xixi: [quote=Jirichi;#418400;1403328466]He will never say he get jealous. He said he is immune to anything. :facepalm:[/quote] Which is why you find him attractive right? :xixi: Guys who do not seem to get jealous is so cute. Annoying but I find it attractive. :xixi::xixi:

Last edited by aya (2014-06-21 01:51:21)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:10

[ 8 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy