Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

Re: Jirichi

[quote=aya;#418136;1403025056]What does your bf call you? Is there someone else in DN who has a crush on your bf? How did he find out you were a girl? Who fell inlove first? Who wins between the two of you in a 1v1 fight (DN)? What is your fave job class and skill?[/quote] - Babe =3 - There was someone who confessed to him when we both officially together. :lol2: And she was my good friend in DN too, such backstabber. :lol2: - My friend introduced me to him as a girl, then I uploaded my pic on fb but I deleted it asap, he saved the pic tho and keep use the pic to blackmail me that time. :lol3: Until he asked me to skype then proven as girl. :thumbsup: - HIM? But he was a tsundere. :xixi: - Him. :facepalm: I'm more into PVE kaka! :lol3: - My current fave job now is Assasssin (Raven), favorite skill would be The End with the sadist laugh <3
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Wow, you like [i]harvest moon[/i]. I also like that game :yes2: -- A few questions: - Are you also interested in kpop and nba? - how many siblings do you have? - You're favorite cartoon character? - What do you like, shoujo or shounen? - Do you know some [i]tagalog[/i] words? -- btw, i heard the voices of [i]setsunacha, linnie[/i] and [i]anne.24[/i] They speak so fast using Indonesian language. i hope someday i can also hear your voice :xixi:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-06-18 05:51:04)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

You're so mysterious :xixi: let's be friends! Of course :lala: Don't you want your online buddies know about your super real name? Why do you prefer to be called by your pseudonym? And why jiri? :xixi:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Congrats Ate Jiri (Feeling close haha),I like you (as a moderator and ftalker) since 2008 so congrats! Haha (:
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=Natsume;#418168;1403084881]Wow, you like harvest moon. I also like that game[/quote] Yeah, it's the game that made me interested in learning English when I was a kid. :lol: [quote=Natsume;#418168;1403084881]A few questions: - Are you also interested in kpop and nba? - how many siblings do you have? - You're favorite cartoon character? - What do you like, shoujo or shounen? - Do you know some tagalog words?[/quote] - I am interested in Kpop but not too hardcore. I only like CN Blue, YG musicians, and a few from other companies. As for NBA, I am not that interested. - 3 siblings :D - Hmm if cartoon would be Mickey Mouse. :lol: - Shounen :lol2: - I knew only the most common tagalog words DN players would use like putang ina :lol2:, bobo :lol2:, and mahal kita :lol2: [quote=Natsume;#418168;1403084881]btw, i heard the voices of setsunacha, linnie and anne.24 They speak so fast using Indonesian language. i hope someday i can also hear your voice[/quote] I only heard linnie's voice before I think but yeah she speaks so fast because she's also fuzzy. :lol3: I speak quite slow, compare to them, because different island in Indonesia has different dialect. Does Bram speak so fast also? :lol2: [quote=bianx;#418174;1403089296]You're so mysterious let's be friends! Of course Don't you want your online buddies know about your super real name? Why do you prefer to be called by your pseudonym? And why jiri?[/quote] What's ur hobby bianx? :lol: Hmm I will only let my super close online buddies know my real name. :plotting: Because I'm a Japanese weeaboo. :lol3: jk, because I feel that my real name is too feminine. Actually, Jiri derived from my real name. I only modify it a bit so it will sound like a Japanese name. xD [quote=Aiashine;#418188;1403091456]Congrats Ate Jiri (Feeling close haha),I like you (as a moderator and ftalker) since 2008 so congrats! Haha (:[/quote] Hiiii and thanks Aiashine! :wave: May I know ur previous username? So I can remember u also. :D And may I know why do you like me? :lol:
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=Jirichi;#418078;1402919524]- I visited KLCC and Jalan Alor only. Wasn't able to visit other places since I was travelling with aunt and cousin. - 50kg? - I still living in ID now. - Just like the usual gamer couple, we meet in a game.[/quote] you got any pics when you were there? girrrrlll you light. that's my ideal weight Awww so sweet. What game was it? - What is the main color of your room - Would you like to renovate your room if you can? - What's your ideal career? - If you could visit a country aside from Japan and live there for the rest of your life, where would it be?

Last edited by uma (2014-06-18 09:09:02)

Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

why Jirichi

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=uma;#418204;1403096921]you got any pics when you were there?[/quote] [url=http://i61.tinypic.com/34yppmt.jpg][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/29ap5z5.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://i61.tinypic.com/bhevmg.jpg][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/sy07qf.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://i57.tinypic.com/6r7nt2.jpg][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2iw110.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://i57.tinypic.com/t9wriu.jpg][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2e5invo.jpg[/img][/url] [quote=uma;#418204;1403096921]girrrrlll you light. that's my ideal weight[/quote] it's too light >_< i want to gain more maybe around 55? [quote=uma;#418204;1403096921]Awww so sweet. What game was it?[/quote] WLO. :lol: [quote=uma;#418204;1403096921]- What is the main color of your room - Would you like to renovate your room if you can? - What's your ideal career? - If you could visit a country aside from Japan and live there for the rest of your life, where would it be?[/quote] - Plain white. :invi: - Yes! I would love to do that! :run2: - Game Production Team or IT-related career. :thumbsup: - Singapore. :thumbsup: [quote=Tricia;#418205;1403100573]why Jirichi[/quote] Why Tricia
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=Jirichi;#418189;1403092552]- I knew only the most common tagalog words DN players would use like putang ina :lol2:, bobo :lol2:, and mahal kita :lol2:[/quote] haha :lol2: yeah. when i play DN and Dota, they often used that words. also the word [i]tanga[/i](stupid) :lol3: [quote=Jirichi;#418189;1403092552]I only heard linnie's voice before I think but yeah she speaks so fast because she's also fuzzy. :lol3: I speak quite slow, compare to them, because different island in Indonesia has different dialect. Does Bram speak so fast also? :lol2:[/quote] I see. Same here in PH. We have a province where they can speak in different dialect :yes2: Bram speak quite slow also but he's fun to talk. :xixi: -- Questions: - Do you know how to cook? - if you could have 3 wishes what would they be? - Do you know how to play a guitar? - Do you have any phobias? - Do you believe in ghost? - What movie made you cry?
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=Natsume;#418237;1403131717]haha yeah. when i play DN and Dota, they often used that words. also the word tanga(stupid)[/quote] oh one more word also, [i]galing[/i]. :lol3: [quote=Natsume;#418237;1403131717]Bram speak quite slow also but he's fun to talk.[/quote] why is he fun to talk? :xixi: [quote=Natsume;#418237;1403131717]Questions: - Do you know how to cook? - if you could have 3 wishes what would they be? - Do you know how to play a guitar? - Do you have any phobias? - Do you believe in ghost? - What movie made you cry?[/quote] - Yeah I know how to cook normal difficulty dishes. - 3 wishes 1) Forever young. 2) Doraemon is real and I'm his buddy! 3) Able to speak all languages in the world. - Nope ;_______; - Animals phobia; spiders, rats, snakes. - I believe they exist cause of Evil. :plotting: - Last movie that made me cry is [b]You Are The Apple Of My Eye[/b].
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[i]Galing [/i] means nice. :xixi: hope we can hear you speak some tagalog language or its better if you can sing for us :lol2: -- He's fun to talk maybe because he has a great sense of humor and we've met several times. I think he can be more talkative if a person is so close to him :xixi: - I also hate snakes. :lol: I will try to watch that apple of my eye. If i cry, then i'll recommend that to my sisters :lol2: Questions: - if you can travel to ph, whos member you want to meet? - what anime you want to cosplay?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Jirichi;#417996;1402879321]Some people also said they're jelly but I want to gain some weights also. =( Humans :lol3:[/quote] How much weight would you like to gain? [quote=Jirichi;#417996;1402879321]It was a song title from my favorite band that time, My Chemical Romance. :lol3: The complete title was "It's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking deathwish", so I took the deathwish and add 4MCR-freak-dude because I was MCR freak that time. :lol3:[/quote] Do you still listen to MCR's songs? What was your all-time fave? :lol: And who was your fave MCR member and why? - Yuna! Sorry, I haven't got the time to reply to your answers sooner but here's another set of question for you. :lol2: 1. Are you a movie-junkie? How about a music-junkie? 2. What is your fave beverage? 3. Are you a home person or do you always like to go out? 4. What do you usually do when your boyfie is away? 5. How often do you get together in a week? 6. How about your friends... do you also make time for them? 7. Are you adi a college graduate? If yes, then from which course? 8. What are your fave places in Indo? 9. Can you recommend a good love story Indo movie? 10. Any bad experiences as a child?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Jirichi;#418189;1403092552]Yeah, it's the game that made me interested in learning English when I was a kid. :lol:[/quote] I like Harvest Moon too. :lol2::lol3::lol: I played Friends of Mineral Town and married Gray. :lol3: [quote=Jirichi;#418189;1403092552]Hmm I will only let my super close online buddies know my real name. :plotting:[/quote] :xixi: [quote=uma;#418204;1403096921]girrrrlll you light. that's my ideal weight[/quote] What's your height and weight anyway uma? :lol2: Oh I'll ask that on your thread next week. :xixi: [quote=Jirichi;#418209;1403101662]it's too light >_< i want to gain more maybe around 55?[/quote] 50 is fine. I'm 50kg too. More than 50, I panic. :lol3::lol3: [hr][hr][hr] 1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISH? 5. DO YOU LIKE KIDS? 6. WHAT ARE YOU LIKE AS A FRIEND? 7. WHAT DO YOU LIKE AND HATE ABOUT: ME ALEX BRAM CHAW NINCH 8. HAVE YOU UNDERGONE ANY MAJOR SURGERIES? 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 15. RED OR PINK? 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST IN FT? 18. WOULD YOU DATE SOMEONE LIKE ALEX? 19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? 20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 23. FAVORITE SMELLS? 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? 26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 27. HAIR COLOR? 28. EYE COLOR? 29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 30. FAVORITE DRINK? 31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 34. SUMMER OR WINTER? 35. HUGS OR KISSES? 36. FAVORITE DESSERT? 37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? 38. PC OR PS4? 39. WHAT MANGA ARE YOU READING NOW? 40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 42. FAVORITE SOUND? 43. CLASS-S or 7DS? 44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 45. DO YOU HAVE A WEIRD SPECIAL TALENT? (Like able to lick nose or sth) 46. WHAT TURNS YOU ON? 47. WHAT TURNS YOU OFF? 48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? 49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? 50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
sarcastickidsoldier
» FTalkAddict
Se7en Deadly Sins
2015-06-03

^ LOOOOOOOOOOL [quote=Jirichi;#418155;1403057358]I'm more into PVE kaka![/quote] What's good being PVE type player? :wasted: PVP is the best kill everyoneeeee :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

LMAO AYA AHAHAHAHAHAHA - yuna, who do you think is the most hensem/beautiful ftalker? most hensem 7ds member? most hensem mod from before?
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=Jirichi;#418209;1403101662]- Plain white. - Yes! I would love to do that! - Game Production Team or IT-related career. - Singapore.[/quote] How would you change it? :xixi: any example? Damnnn why singapore :lol3: it's effing expensive :lol2:
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

Sorry guys, was out whole day. And ohmergerd so many questions. :retard::retard: [quote=Natsume;#418258;1403158857]Galing means nice. hope we can hear you speak some tagalog language or its better if you can sing for us[/quote] Oh! I tho [i]galing [/i]means great. :lol2: I really don't know how to speak tagalog and nooo D: I'm bad at singing :lol2: [quote=Natsume;#418258;1403158857]He's fun to talk maybe because he has a great sense of humor and we've met several times. I think he can be more talkative if a person is so close to him[/quote] I tho you're his gay buddy, dondon? :thumbsup: [quote=Natsume;#418258;1403158857]I also hate snakes. I will try to watch that apple of my eye. If i cry, then i'll recommend that to my sisters[/quote] Yes yes. I think your sisters will like it. It's a romantic-drama story with unpredictable ending. :lol: [quote=Natsume;#418258;1403158857]Questions: - if you can travel to ph, whos member you want to meet? - what anime you want to cosplay?[/quote] - I would love to meet kaka Aya the most. Then 7DS peeps and maybe other ftalkers too. :lol2: - Senjougahara Hitagi from Monogatari Series. (The one in my ava & sig) :thumbsup: [quote=Pawws;#418259;1403158858]How much weight would you like to gain?[/quote] 5 or 8 more kgs. :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#418259;1403158858]Do you still listen to MCR's songs? What was your all-time fave? And who was your fave MCR member and why?[/quote] Nope, no longer listen to their music nowadays. My all time fave from MCR would be Helena, because that's the song which made me fall in love with them. Fave member is Mikey, because the way he plays the bass. Kakkoii desu :thumbsup: [quote=Pawws;#418259;1403158858]Yuna! Sorry, I haven't got the time to reply to your answers sooner but here's another set of question for you. 1. Are you a movie-junkie? How about a music-junkie? [b]Not really a movie junkie, though lately I've been in a Mandarin-movies marathon. :lol2: [/b][b]Music-junkie for J-music. :lol:[/b] 2. What is your fave beverage? [b]I'm such a traditional person so fave beverage would be fruits juices (avocado, melon, watermelon, etc) and milkshakes. [/b]3. Are you a home person or do you always like to go out? [b]Home person. :lol: [/b]4. What do you usually do when your boyfie is away? [b]Nowadays I'll learn about Mandarin or watch Mandarin movies or play DN/dota2. [/b]5. How often do you get together in a week? [b]Hmm I'm in LDR. Get together after few months. :thumbsup: [/b]6. How about your friends... do you also make time for them? [b]I only have few best friends in real life. And yes I'll make time for them whenever they ask or I ask to hang out together. :lol:[/b] 7. Are you adi a college graduate? If yes, then from which course? [b]Yeah, from Public Health course. [/b]8. What are your fave places in Indo? [b]My hometown? :lol3: [/b]9. Can you recommend a good love story Indo movie? [b]Ada Apa Dengan Cinta. :thumbsup: [/b]10. Any bad experiences as a child? [b]The divorce of my parents I guess..[/b] :plotting:[/quote] [quote=aya;#418263;1403166956]I like Harvest Moon too. I played Friends of Mineral Town and married Gray.[/quote] So you like emo-type dude? :lol2: [quote=aya;#418263;1403166956]50 is fine. I'm 50kg too. More than 50, I panic.[/quote] How come you're 50? :lol2: My bones are heavier then. :lol2: [quote=aya;#418263;1403166956]1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? [b]OK WHAT'S WITH THIS CAPS LOCK QUESTIONS OUT OF SUDDEN? MY MIDDLE NAME WAS NAMED WITH GRANDMA'S NAME.[/b] 2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? [b]FEW DAYS AGO. [/b] 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? [b]YES I DO. [/b] 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISH? [b]FRIED BUTTER SHRIMP. [/b] 5. DO YOU LIKE KIDS? [b]NOT REALLY. [/b] 6. WHAT ARE YOU LIKE AS A FRIEND? [b]CARING AND THOUGHTFUL. [/b] 7. WHAT DO YOU LIKE AND HATE ABOUT: ME [b]LIKE: LOYAL, SUPER NICE, FUN TO TALK TO, SIMILAR INTERESTS HATE: FOR ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS ;O[/b] ALEX [b]LIKE: NICE, PLAYS DOTA2 ALSO HATE: WE HAVEN'T TRIED TO PLAY DOTA2 TOGETHER AND TROLL PUBS LOLOL [/b]BRAM [b]LIKE: SPONTANEOUS, FUNNY HATE: MEANIE [/b]CHAW [b]LIKE: NICE, CUTE, EASY GOING HATE: NONE [/b]NINCH [b]LIKE: CHARMING, FRIENDLY HATE: NONE [/b] 8. HAVE YOU UNDERGONE ANY MAJOR SURGERIES? [b]NOPE[/b] 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? [b]YES[/b] 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? [b]KOKO CRUNCH [/b] 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? [b]YES[/b] 12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? [b]STRONG AS IN PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY? [/b] 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? [b]HAAGEN-DAZS [/b] 14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? [b]THEIR EYES [/b] 15. RED OR PINK? [b]RED[/b] 16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? [b]MY WEIGHT [/b] 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST IN FT? [b]EZIL [/b] 18. WOULD YOU DATE SOMEONE LIKE ALEX? [b]NOPE[/b] 19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? [b]GREY[/b] 20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? [b]MIXED RICE WITH PORK AND VEGS [/b] 21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? [b]아름다워 (Body) - TAEYANG [/b] 22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? [b]RED[/b] 23. FAVORITE SMELLS? [b]JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM [/b] 24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? [b]MY AUNT [/b] 25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? [b]MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY [/b] 26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? [b]DONT HAVE [/b] 27. HAIR COLOR? [b]BLACK[/b] 28. EYE COLOR? [b]BLACK[/b] 29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? [b]NOPE[/b] 30. FAVORITE DRINK? [b]ORANGE WATER/JUICE [/b] 31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? [b]HAPPY ENDINGS [/b] 32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? [b]I NOT STUPID TOO [/b] 33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? [b]LIGHT PURPLE [/b] 34. SUMMER OR WINTER? [b]WINTER[/b] 35. HUGS OR KISSES? [b]KISSES[/b] 36. FAVORITE DESSERT? [b]ICE CREAM [/b] 37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? [b]CARDIO[/b] 38. PC OR PS4? [b]PC[/b] 39. WHAT MANGA ARE YOU READING NOW? [b]I AM ANSWERING UR QUESTIONS NOW KAKA SO NO MANGA [/b] 40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? [b]MY MOUSE LIAO [/b] 42. FAVORITE SOUND? [b]INSTRUMENTAL? [/b] 43. CLASS-S or 7DS? [b]7DS CUS WE LIVE IN THE PRESENT [/b] 44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? [b]WHEN I'M ON HOLIDAY IN SINGAPORE/KL [/b] 45. DO YOU HAVE A WEIRD SPECIAL TALENT? (Like able to lick nose or sth) [b]NOPE LOLOL [/b] 46. WHAT TURNS YOU ON? [b]HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ANSWER THIS? [/b] 47. WHAT TURNS YOU OFF? [b]BAD BREATH [/b] 48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? [b]WHITE & ORANGE [/b] 49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? [b]I DONT HAVE CAR, MY PARENTS HAVE THO :lol2: [/b] 50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? [b]OKAYNOTBAD.JPG ITSQUITEFUN.PNG ALLCAPSFTW.GIF[/b][/quote] [quote=sarcastickidsoldier;#418278;1403177778]What's good being PVE type player? PVP is the best kill everyoneeeee[/quote] LOL why are you so sadist rai! :lol2: PVE because I enjoy the storyline and I am imagining that I'm the character. :thumbsup: [quote=Pawws;#418279;1403185520]yuna, who do you think is the most hensem/beautiful ftalker? most hensem 7ds member? most hensem mod from before?[/quote] most hensem and beautiful would be our ftalk loveteam, aya x alex. most hensem 7ds is rai. most hensem mod from before is shirow. [quote=uma;#418286;1403187917]How would you change it? any example? Damnnn why singapore it's effing expensive[/quote] Like paint the wall with light blue and adds some ornaments. :thumbsup: Because my ahem living there, that's why. :lol2: Because the city is not too big also, easy to go anywhere without being afraid of getting lost.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]lately I've been in a Mandarin-movies marathon.[/quote] That's cool. What type of genre are you currently been in on? :d [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]Hmm I'm in LDR. Get together after few months.[/quote] Where is he from? :lol2: [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]Yeah, from Public Health course.[/quote] So is your current job related to your course? [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]My hometown?[/quote] Other than your hometown? :xixi: :lol2: Like prolly a cool theme park or sth? :lol2: [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]Ada Apa Dengan Cinta.[/quote] Alright, I'll try looking into that. Thanks! :thumbsup: [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]The divorce of my parents I guess..[/quote] So sorry to hear that. But how old were you when they decided to separate? Were you traumatized? [quote=Jirichi;#418309;1403198162]most hensem mod from before is shirow.[/quote] Do you still talk to shirow from time to time? :D
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=Pawws;#418312;1403204920]That's cool. What type of genre are you currently been in on?[/quote] Drama-Comedy and Action. Chinese Martial Arts are overwhelming. [quote=Pawws;#418312;1403204920]Where is he from?[/quote] Singapore. :redface: [quote=Pawws;#418312;1403204920]So is your current job related to your course?[/quote] Haven't started work yet, I'm still taking on extra courses. :nerdy: [quote=Pawws;#418312;1403204920]Other than your hometown? Like prolly a cool theme park or sth?[/quote] Hmm if theme park then it would be Dufan Ancol in Jakarta. Bandung is also quite nice. :thumbsup: [quote=Pawws;#418312;1403204920]So sorry to hear that. But how old were you when they decided to separate? Were you traumatized?[/quote] 10 years old. Not really.. I've accepted the fact they decided to divorce and I think that's just the way life goes on for us. [quote=Pawws;#418312;1403204920]Do you still talk to shirow from time to time?[/quote] Nope.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Jirichi;#418313;1403205314]Drama-Comedy and Action. Chinese Martial Arts are overwhelming.[/quote] You're not into romance, eh? :lol2: I was half-expecting romanceeee lol anyway nvm :xixi: [quote=Jirichi;#418313;1403205314]Singapore.[/quote] Aww yiiiiiiiiiiiiis :redface: Was he the reason you went to sg a while back? :lol: Where did you two dated? :lol2: [quote=Jirichi;#418313;1403205314]Haven't started work yet, I'm still taking on extra courses.[/quote] ooOoh, is that so? But what kind of job would you like to have though in the future? :D [quote=Jirichi;#418313;1403205314]Hmm if theme park then it would be Dufan Ancol in Jakarta. Bandung is also quite nice.[/quote] Right, right... thanks! :thumbsup: [quote=Jirichi;#418313;1403205314]10 years old. Not really.. I've accepted the fact they decided to divorce and I think that's just the way life goes on for us.[/quote] I was also at the same age as you when my parents separated too. :) Yeah I guess that's just how life goes, some things just doesn't work, no? :D Also, do you have any siblings? And with which parent were you closer? =) [quote=Jirichi;#418313;1403205314]Nope.[/quote] Any message for shirow? :point:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:51

[ 8 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy