Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Ask the Girls a Question

[quote=A I C H;#282643;1346468233]The next level usually is initiated by a guy.[/quote] What about if you target the guy because your very attracted to him?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bobcbar;#282555;1346450532]:lol3: so guys aren't the only ones that target thier desires :drool:[/quote] Of course. [quote=bobcbar;#284102;1346622201]What about if you target the guy because your very attracted to him?[/quote] Isn't that the reason why girls target boys in the first place?

Last edited by aya (2012-10-23 15:04:40)

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

At what age to girls really start wanting to be physical with da boys?
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=bobcbar;#303638;1351025948]At what age to girls really start wanting to be physical with da boys?[/quote] that depends on the girl's personality. :>
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=yunish;#322020;1365317446]that depends on the girl's personality[/quote] Can you explain that response :plotting:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

^ wait, let's make things more clear. by physical, you mean what?
Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

me thinks by physical he means hug, kiss, etc.
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

^ Oh alright. So here. There are some girls whose "love language" doesn't really involve much of physical intimacy. They are more comfortable in being with the person they like even w/o too much physical contact. There are also those girls who loves physical contact. These types of girls would normally want that "physical thing" even at a younger age. They think that one of the best ways to express one's affection for her is through hugging, kissing, holding hands, etc. Did I make it clear? Or did I just make it more complicated? Or do I need to explain further? :/ This is only based on my perspective, btw. Other girls may disagree w/ what I've said
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=yunish;#322070;1365332409]wait, let's make things more clear. by physical, you mean what?[/quote] Meaning so sort of sexual contact :plotting:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=bobcbar;#322293;1365419774]Meaning so sort of sexual contact[/quote] uhhh refer to the one I've posted above? I think that could be applicable too. And wanting to be physical w/ the guys doesn't really depend on a girl's age. as I've told earlier, it depends on her personality, culture, etc. Some are too conservative, that when it comes to sexual contact, they'd rather know the guy too well first. Or they have to get married first. It's not always about the age. Some girls could be having that desire at around 14-18 and some wouldn't even entertain that thought even when they're at their 20's already. Unless they think they're with the person they really wanna be with already? & as I've mentioned earlier, "this is only based on my perspective, btw. Other girls may disagree w/ what I've said" :d
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=yunish;#322328;1365423950]And wanting to be physical w/ the guys doesn't really depend on a girl's age. as I've told earlier, it depends on her personality, culture, etc. Some are too conservative, that when it comes to sexual contact, they'd rather know the guy too well first. Or they have to get married first. It's not always about the age. Some girls could be having that desire at around 14-18 and some wouldn't even entertain that thought even when they're at their 20's already. Unless they think they're with the person they really wanna be with already?[/quote] That's a great answer and I'm guessing you're 100% right :yes: Thanks for the reply :thumbsup:
senpaimomo
 Monmon
senpaimomo's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Tranching
Philippines
2013-05-03

I have a question. If you like a guy and he's sort of/not interested to you, do you make the guy jealous by acting with a guy friend to be in a relationship?
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=senpaimomo;#326761;1367335144]If you like a guy and he's sort of/not interested to you, do you make the guy jealous by acting with a guy friend to be in a relationship?[/quote] No. 'cause there's no sense in trying to make someone jealous especially if that person isn't into you.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=senpaimomo;#326761;1367335144]If you like a guy and he's sort of/not interested to you, do you make the guy jealous by acting with a guy friend to be in a relationship?[/quote] Nope, I don't but some girls actually do this but imo, it's not a good idea. :lol: This kind of plan will backfire on your face... and it will hurt really bad.

Last edited by aya (2013-04-30 21:36:57)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=senpaimomo;#326761;1367335144]If you like a guy and he's sort of/not interested to you, do you make the guy jealous by acting with a guy friend to be in a relationship?[/quote] I_tried_this_before_but_i_just_made_it_seem_that_I_was_really_in_a_relationship_ with_a_wonderful_guy_when_in_reality,_that_wonderful_guy_ only_existed_in_my_imagination_hahahaha i_only_want_to_know_how_he_would_react_knowing_that_i_am_already_taken it_was_a_pretty_childish_,_stupid_and_immature_thing_to_do and_yes,the_spacebar_on_this_keyboard_is_broken_if_you're_wondering
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bubblegum;#326886;1367386006]and_yes,the_spacebar_on_this_keyboard_is_broken_if_you're_wondering[/quote] But it kinda looks like a new version of j3j3/hipster typing. :lol3::lol3::lol3:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=aya;#326900;1367388932]But it kinda looks like a new version of j3j3/hipster typing[/quote] shut_up_unya-hater:no3:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=senpaimomo;#326761;1367335144]If you like a guy and he's sort of/not interested to you, do you make the guy jealous by acting with a guy friend to be in a relationship?[/quote] NO. This guy is NOT interested in me. I admit and accept that fact. So why waste my time and effort to him?

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
senpaimomo
 Monmon
senpaimomo's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Tranching
Philippines
2013-05-03

[quote=yunish;#326847;1367363241]No. 'cause there's no sense in trying to make someone jealous especially if that person isn't into you.[/quote] [quote=aya;#326854;1367372190]Nope, I don't but some girls actually do this but imo, it's not a good idea. :lol: This kind of plan will backfire on your face... and it will hurt really bad.[/quote] [quote=bubblegum;#326886;1367386006]I_tried_this_before_but_i_just_made_it_seem_that_I_was_really_in_a_relationship_ with_a_wonderful_guy_when_in_reality,_that_wonderful_guy_ only_existed_in_my_imagination_hahahaha i_only_want_to_know_how_he_would_react_knowing_that_i_am_already_taken it_was_a_pretty_childish_,_stupid_and_immature_thing_to_do and_yes,the_spacebar_on_this_keyboard_is_broken_if_you're_wondering[/quote] [quote=ielle;#326967;1367426298]NO. This guy is NOT interested in me. I admit and accept that fact. So why waste my time and effort to him?[/quote] I was kind of hoping to get two answers from each girl but the conclusion ends up in "not interested to you" only hehe well never mind. [b]Next Question:[/b] What will you do if your guy friend sent you a text message and he admits he likes you regardless if you like him too or not? :D
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=senpaimomo;#327044;1367479207]What will you do if your guy friend sent you a text message and he admits he likes you regardless if you like him too or not?[/quote] If the feeling is mutual, i'll tell him i like him also. If not, i dunno. Maybe i'll friendzone him na lang :lol2:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:01

[ 8 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy