Ask the Girls a Question

yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

Re: Ask the Girls a Question

[quote=senpaimomo;#327044;1367479207]I was kind of hoping to get two answers from each girl but the conclusion ends up in "not interested to you" only hehe well never mind.[/quote] 'cause you mentioned that he's sort of/not interested :/ but if I am getting a hunch that he's interested (even for a bit), I still won't try to make him jealous. 'cause sometimes in trying to make someone jealous on purpose, you get to build more barriers than breaking down the wall. If you know what I mean :s [quote=senpaimomo;#327044;1367479207]What will you do if your guy friend sent you a text message and he admits he likes you regardless if you like him too or not?[/quote] I wouldn't take it seriously unless he tells me that in person. You can never tell if someone's trying to trick you when things are told via sms. So, w/ that text message... I think I'd be just joking around w/ him, or shut him down in a nice way if I know I really am not into him.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=senpaimomo;#327044;1367479207]I was kind of hoping to get two answers from each girl but the conclusion ends up in "not interested to you" only hehe well never mind.[/quote] If a guy is somewhat interested with the girl, making him jealous is like a girl's way of wanting to catch his attention. She wants to know if the guy's into her or not. Creating a [i]fake[/i] relationship with another guy spells recipe for a disaster though so most girls just stick with flirting with other guys and then checking out the object of her affection's reaction.
senpaimomo
 Monmon
senpaimomo's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Tranching
Philippines
2013-05-03

[quote=yunish;#327130;1367499532]'cause you mentioned that he's sort of/not interested :/ but if I am getting a hunch that he's interested (even for a bit), I still won't try to make him jealous. 'cause sometimes in trying to make someone jealous on purpose, you get to build more barriers than breaking down the wall. If you know what I mean :s[/quote] Oh, hehe. :um: Well my sentence is somehow like this - [i]he's sort of interested or he's not interested[/i] into [b]he's sort of/not interested[/b] :um: hehe sorry about the confusion. Barrier between you and the guy who is interested on you? Hmm make sense. [quote=yunish;#327130;1367499532]I wouldn't take it seriously unless he tells me that in person. You can never tell if someone's trying to trick you when things are told via sms. So, w/ that text message... I think I'd be just joking around w/ him, or shut him down in a nice way if I know I really am not into him.[/quote] True story of my life :lol2: [quote=aya;#327208;1367563063]If a guy is somewhat interested with the girl, making him jealous is like a girl's way of wanting to catch his attention. She wants to know if the guy's into her or not. Creating a fake relationship with another guy spells recipe for a disaster though so most girls just stick with flirting with other guys and then checking out the object of her affection's reaction.[/quote] And I was so numb not realizing her intentions :cry: :D Well any way, next question: What would you choose: You love him or he loves you?
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Is it really ok for your boyfriend to have girls as friends that he hangs with?
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=bobcbar;#327300;1367578919]Is it really ok for your boyfriend to have girls as friends that he hangs with?[/quote] most of my boyfriend's blockmates are girls. for me i don't mind him hanging out with them as long as he don't get so touchy/too close/whatever. I really don't like my boyfriend to be too "attached" physically/anything with any other girls. Maybe it doesn't make sense for some, but it matters for me. So bottom line, it's okay for me that my boyfie to hang out w/ some girls, as long as he respects the boundary/limit I am setting between them. I don't intend to be controlling, though somehow that's what my actions/"needs" imply.
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

[quote=bobcbar;#327300;1367578919]s it really ok for your boyfriend to have girls as friends that he hangs with?[/quote] Not a big deal for me. But still, I want him to tell me that he's hanging out with a girl. I got mad when I found out that my boyf went out with a girl that irritates me! She's a pain in the *** because we (my group) had issues towards her being the *boyf snatcher*, so I guess it's fine with me until they don't do something bad and it's just for a friendship thing. [quote=yunish;#327344;1367595157]So bottom line, it's okay for me that my boyfie to hang out w/ some girls, as long as he respects the boundary/limit I am setting between them. I don't intend to be controlling, though somehow that's what my actions/"needs" imply.[/quote] This.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=bobcbar;#327300;1367578919]Is it really ok for your boyfriend to have girls as friends that he hangs with?[/quote] Yep, that's fine with us girls as long as our guys know their limitations. Because in the end, what's really gonna hurt us more is you guys breaking our trusts, and not the other girl because she's always gonna be the b****. Hahaha! :lol3:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=yunish;#327344;1367595157]So bottom line, it's okay for me that my boyfie to hang out w/ some girls, as long as he respects the boundary/limit I am setting between them. I don't intend to be controlling, though somehow that's what my actions/"needs" imply[/quote] [quote=Letsirk;#328612;1368520998]Not a big deal for me. But still, I want him to tell me that he's hanging out with a girl. I got mad when I found out that my boyf went out with a girl that irritates me! She's a pain in the *** because we (my group) had issues towards her being the *boyf snatcher*, so I guess it's fine with me until they don't do something bad and it's just for a friendship thing.[/quote] [quote=Pawws;#328711;1368644845]Yep, that's fine with us girls as long as our guys know their limitations. Because in the end, what's really gonna hurt us more is you guys breaking our trusts, and not the other girl because she's always gonna be the b****. Hahaha![/quote] Thats great they eveyrone can be so open minded about your boyfriend hanging with other girls...but how can you not be jealous or worrying it might be more?
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=bobcbar;#328716;1368656504]Thats great they eveyrone can be so open minded about your boyfriend hanging with other girls...but how can you not be jealous or worrying it might be more?[/quote] just because im open minded, doesn't mean that i am not worrying bout it anymore. worrying and a bit of jealousy never go away. it's just that, we know we've set the limits, and once he went over and broke it, then you've just made the fire even bigger (not that it wasn't there before).
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

[quote=bobcbar;#328716;1368656504]Thats great they eveyrone can be so open minded about your boyfriend hanging with other girls...but how can you not be jealous or worrying it might be more?[/quote] Well, jealousy cannot be detached from us girls, but then maybe a big trust to our guy can do :)
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=Letsirk;#328772;1368781797]Well, jealousy cannot be detached from us girls, but then maybe a big trust to our guy can do[/quote] I understand...guys are super jealous too...most will not admit it :lol3:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=bobcbar;#328825;1368823840]I understand...guys are super jealous too...most will not admit it[/quote] because you don't like being seen as emotionally weak, do you? :lol2:
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

[quote=bobcbar;#328825;1368823840][quote=Letsirk;#328772;1368781797]Well, jealousy cannot be detached from us girls, but then maybe a big trust to our guy can do[/quote] I understand...guys are super jealous too...most will not admit it :lol3:[/quote] But us girls like guys who shows they're jealous. But not too much! Like controlling and stuff. *insert overly attached boyfriend pic here*

Last edited by Letsirk (2013-05-18 19:24:09)

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=Letsirk;#328959;1368919405]But us girls like guys who shows they're jealous[/quote] Do all girls really like it if the guy is jealous, asking who that guy was he saw you talking to?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bobcbar;#329005;1368961439]Do all girls really like it if the guy is jealous, asking who that guy was he saw you talking to?[/quote] I don't like jealous guys.
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=aya;#329018;1368971175]I don't like jealous guys[/quote] What if they are just a little jealous not overly protective of their property ?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bobcbar;#329047;1368996756]What if they are just a little jealous not overly protective of their property ?[/quote] [quote=bobcbar;#329005;1368961439]asking who that guy was he saw you talking to?[/quote] It's fine if he's just asking who I was talking to and that would be the end of it. :thumbsup: But of course, that seldom happens :xixi: and usually guys try to insinuate things saying something like: "You like him, don't you?" or "He likes you, doesn't he?" Generally, I don't like jealous guys because IMO those questions are silly and a waste of time coz these kind of questions mean he's being [b]insecure[/b] so you have to friggin reassure him that you love him; deny that you like the other guy and if the other guy does like you it doesn't matter coz you don't give a shit about him blablabla... :lol3:
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

[quote=bobcbar;#328716;1368656504]Thats great they eveyrone can be so open minded about your boyfriend hanging with other girls...but how can you not be jealous or worrying it might be more?[/quote] It actually depends on the guy, what I mean is that if my boyfriend assures me enough not be jealous of his friends.. then, there's no problem with it. Also if those girls know their own limitations being his friend and if I see no reason to feel jealous of then, I could also be friends with them. =) [quote=bobcbar;#329005;1368961439]Do all girls really like it if the guy is jealous, asking who that guy was he saw you talking to?[/quote] [quote=bobcbar;#329047;1368996756]What if they are just a little jealous not overly protective of their property ?[/quote] A bit? Hahaha. It's one of the signs that he loves me. It makes us a bit happy to know that our guy is jealous of those guys who see us the way he sees us but of course, it shouldn't be too much to the point that it becomes too tiresome. I, myself, is a bit [i]selosa[/i] but I see to it that I really have a good reason to be jealous of.
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=bobcbar;#327300;1367578919]Is it really ok for your boyfriend to have girls as friends that he hangs with?[/quote] For my boyfriend having girls as friends is definitely OK as long as I know them. But when it comes to hanging out, it depends on what you mean with the phrase hanging out. If it's a group, that's fine for me but if it's only the two of them, well that's a big NO. :wallbash: [quote=bobcbar;#329005;1368961439]Do all girls really like it if the guy is jealous, asking who that guy was he saw you talking to?[/quote] Well, I do like if a guy is jealous because it shows that he cares. Asking who I was talking to is fine too as long as he asks in a nice way :)
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=sj0405;#329202;1369103905]For my boyfriend having girls as friends is definitely OK as long as I know them. But when it comes to hanging out, it depends on what you mean with the phrase hanging out. If it's a group, that's fine for me but if it's only the two of them, well that's a big NO[/quote] Now that I understand :yes2: I would feel the same way :P

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:05

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy