Ask the Girls a Question

oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
under your bed
2016-01-12

Re: Ask the Girls a Question

[quote=badbadbad;#331972;1370110807]Why do you always pout in pictures? :/[/quote] Agree with tpam. But I don't think duck face looks cute at all -__-
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=Tres;#330204;1369634155]This is a serious question because it's confused me for so long now. Do girls get offended when a guy jerks to their picture or something?[/quote] [spoiler]personally i don't really mind if it's my boyfriend. hahahahaha. :xixi::peek::lol3:[/spoiler] and this: [i][quote=aya;#331313;1369884310]It depends. I mean, if he's the 'creepy' (or uglee) sort of guy then I'll prolly freak out. If he's attractive then I'd find it very funny probably. Idk if I'll get flattered... but I know I'll feel awkward. It isn't something you'll forget. Like twenty years from now, and I'll see him out of the blue I'd be like "Oh this was the guy who fapped to my picture."[/quote] [/i] [quote=mrjpc07;#329463;1369403180]If you will be given another chance to live as a human.. would you choose to be a GIRL again or to be a GUY?[/quote] maybe I'd choose to be a guy this time :d

Last edited by yunish (2013-06-03 02:01:40)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=badbadbad;#331972;1370110807]Why do you always pout in pictures?[/quote] Hmm. To make it seem like we're about to kiss you (or whoever is looking at our picture)
badbadbad
 Rui Kenji
badbadbad's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-07-13

[quote=bubblegum;#332876;1370245008][quote=badbadbad;#331972;1370110807]Why do you always pout in pictures?[/quote] Hmm. To make it seem like we're about to kiss you (or whoever is looking at our picture)[/quote] Oh. I see.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

In connection to ECKAdoodles' [url=http://ftalk.us/p333434-Today-04%3A22%3A31.html#p333434]question[/url] in the other thread, [quote]Just in case that she really can't get that out of her mind, what would you do to make her feel secured or somehow be assured that there's no reason for her to fell threatened of that someone?[/quote] What do [i]you[/i] want to see your boyfriend do to make you feel secured and show you that you shouldn't be threatened by other girls?
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=Tres;#333511;1370394800]What do you want to see your boyfriend do to make you feel secured and show you that you shouldn't be threatened by other girls?[/quote] Personally, I'm not necessarily after a long list of [i]do this and don't do that[/i]. But I want him to show how much he loves me in his own way. And that he only loves me. I honestly don't like seeing him being so touchy to other girls, and I hope he respects that boundary. I want to see his efforts when it comes to me. And I wouldn't want to see him exerting the same efforts (or even greater) w/ soemone else. I just want him to be spending more time w/ me than w/ his other "girl" friends. I want him to be on my side and defend me among his friends if these people are saying something against me. I just wanna feel that he's with me and he'll be with me through good and the bad. [i]uhhh, did I just sort of have a list similar to do this and don't do that lol[/i]

Last edited by yunish (2013-06-04 21:41:19)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=yunish;#333513;1370395604]uhhh, did I just sort of have a list similar to [i]do this and don't do that lol[/i][/quote] no, not really :lol3: but your answer just made sooooo much sense. although speaking of personal boundaries, what does it take or when is it not okay for your boyfriend to [i]hug[/i] a friend?
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=Tres;#333517;1370396083]what does it take or when is it not okay for your boyfriend to hug a friend?[/quote] you mean a "girl" friend? when it's too long!! and too tight. It makes me think that he's hugging her to feel her.... [i]if you know what I mean[/i] lol :lol3: it's not okay if it's that friend that he told he had a thing w/ weeks/months/years ago. It's not okay if he'd hug her at random moments, not just when that person "needs" to be hugged. Idk. maybe I just don't really like him being too close to someone else the way he's being close to me. I am sort of a [i]possessive[/i] girlfriend, but I tend to know when I'm being OA with my reactions, and when I am just right and I am making a point.

Last edited by yunish (2013-06-04 21:48:12)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#333511;1370394800]What do you want to see your boyfriend do to make you feel secured and show you that you shouldn't be threatened by other girls?[/quote] I am so emotionally secured right now I kinda forgot how it is to be jealous. :lol3: Dating a guy with no ex is awesome. :lala:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=yunish;#333521;1370396795]you mean a "girl" friend? when it's too long!! and too tight. It makes me think that he's hugging her to feel her.... if you know what I mean lol it's not okay if it's that friend that he told he had a thing w/ weeks/months/years ago. It's not okay if he'd hug her at random moments, not just when that person "needs" to be hugged. Idk. maybe I just don't really like him being too close to someone else the way he's being close to me. I am sort of a possessive girlfriend, but I tend to know when I'm being OA with my reactions, and when I am just right and I am making a point.[/quote] Feel her [i]boobs[/i]? :lol3: hahahahaha! But what if the "girl" friend is his best friend? You know like legit best friend, someone the whole universe is sure he will never fall for? [quote=aya;#333537;1370407916]I am so emotionally secured right now I kinda forgot how it is to be jealous. :lol3: Dating a guy with no ex is awesome. :lala:[/quote] [i]Ikaw na aya, ikaw na[/i]! :lol3::lol3::lol3: But that's really great news then. Maybe that's why you're curious about jealousy and cheating in the other thread :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#333703;1370495623]Ikaw na aya, ikaw na! :lol3::lol3::lol3: But that's really great news then. Maybe that's why you're curious about jealousy and cheating in the other thread :lol3:[/quote] No. Not really. :lol3: I was just asking random questions. :lol:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=Tres;#333703;1370495623]Feel her boobs? hahahahaha! But what if the "girl" friend is his best friend? You know like legit best friend, someone the whole universe is sure he will never fall for?[/quote] [i]hahahahaha [/i]:lol2: i'd respect it. you know, i don't wanna be the bitchy girlfriend who takes his boyfriend away from his friends/bestfriend whom he first met before me. just not too many girls involved. esp bitches. hahahah
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#333778;1370514837]No. Not really. I was just asking random questions.[/quote] you ask the hardest random questions. they're surely made for brainstorming activities :lol3: [quote=yunish;#333826;1370531980]i'd respect it. you know, i don't wanna be the bitchy girlfriend who takes his boyfriend away from his friends/bestfriend whom he first met before me. just not too many girls involved. esp bitches. hahahah[/quote] [i]bitches?[/i] hahahahaha now I'm curious about this one. how do you girls define a "bitch?" can you cite examples or scenarios that make you put them in the "bitch" category?
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=Tres;#333944;1370579203]bitches? hahahahaha now I'm curious about this one. how do you girls define a "bitch?" can you cite examples or scenarios that make you put them in the "bitch" category?[/quote] hmmm. sometimes it just comes out as an expression [i]eh[/i] I put girls in the bitch category when they're flirting w/ my boyfriend, when they have that attitude that I don't like, when they have a boyfriend yet they keep on flirting/being "extra friendly" / "extra close (physically and whatever)" w/ other guys. but being a bitch doesnt necessarily mean negative for me. For an instance, sometimes I act like one, but not like the bitches I mentioned above. Sometimes being a bitch entails "[i]A woman who won't bang her head against the wall obsessing over someone else's opinion - be it a man or anyone else in her life. She understands that if someone does not approve of her, it's just one person's opinion; therefore, it's of no real importance. She doesn't try to live up to anyone else's standards - only her own. Because of this, she relates to a man very differently.[/i]" ([url=http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/54032-bitch-noun-a-woman-who-won-t-bang-her-head-against]src[/url]) and I think that's the bitch on the positive side.
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Do girls like guys with body hair or no body hair and why?
burrito
» n00b
2015-02-08

Bitches (I don't even like putting it in this word), by its definition, can be classified as sluts, backstabbers, hoes, prostitutes. If a girl isn't one of those, don't call her a bitch. But calling other girls a bitch is a normal thing for girls so I would not really make a big deal out of it. Plus, girls secretly hate each other. :) Body hair is not really a big issue for girls because we "accept" guys just as they are. Moreover, societal standards of beauty focus more on girls than guys. However, of course, there will be some who would prefer a shaved chest/body hair because it just looks cleaner. :)

Last edited by burrito (2013-07-13 09:29:40)

oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[quote=bobcbar;#340963;1373711236]Do girls like guys with body hair or no body hair and why?[/quote] Personally, I like guys with body hair more than those who have none. It makes them look "manly" to me. But not too much body hair, okay? Haha.
theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

[quote=mrjpc07;#329463;1369403180]If you will be given another chance to live as a human.. would you choose to be a GIRL again or to be a GUY?[/quote] I'd be a guy. I'd court the girl I like. :lol3: It's better to be a guy you could do everything !! :lala: [quote=Tres;#330221;1369635475]When a guy masturbates to your picture. Or you know, get 'excited' and think dirty while thinking about you. Would that offend you if you knew about it?[/quote] Me... For a conservative type of girl I would find it offensive. [quote=badbadbad;#331972;1370110807]Why do you always pout in pictures?[/quote] Sometimes it's just for fun . But I don't do that . I have natural full lips. :lol3: [quote=Tres;#333511;1370394800]What do you want to see your boyfriend do to make you feel secured and show you that you shouldn't be threatened by other girls?[/quote] I want him to hug me in front of the flirts. [quote=bobcbar;#340963;1373711236]Do girls like guys with body hair or no body hair and why?[/quote] ..Just a lil . not too hairy.
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

[quote=Tres;#330221;1369635475]When a guy masturbates to your picture. Or you know, get 'excited' and think dirty while thinking about you. Would that offend you if you knew about it?[/quote] right now, i don't wanna know about it :lol3: offended... idk. maybe? but definitely feeling uncomfortable [quote=bobcbar;#340963;1373711236]Do girls like guys with body hair or no body hair and why?[/quote] personally, i don't like chest hair. just not too much hair :lol2: happy trail not so muchhh
papzkyme
 poy
papzkyme's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Finding new friends
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu City
2014-01-24

is it really necessary to impress you girls?

Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But knowing which decision to take is the worst of Suffering.  :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 8 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy