Ask the Girls a Question

oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
under your bed
2016-01-12

Re: Ask the Girls a Question

[quote=papzkyme;#361450;1378552776]is it really necessary to impress you girls?[/quote] Of course. When guys impress on girls, well it gives us the idea that you're interested. But too much may be a turn off too so just balance it.

Last edited by oniongurl (2013-09-15 03:28:06)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

@papzkyme I don't think that's necessary. I like to look at what's real and what's not. If you have the kind of qualities I adore, that alone is enough to impress me. =)
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=bobcbar;#340963;1373711236]Do girls like guys with body hair or no body hair and why?[/quote] No body hair is just so.... [i]gay[/i], especially this time. Just the thought of guys shaving their chest hairs is already disturbing. :lol2: But still girls like it clean, so we would really appreciate if you guys trim 'em from time to time. Especially those hairs.... down there. [quote=papzkyme;#361450;1378552776]is it really necessary to impress you girls?[/quote] Not really, we usually value what's underneath those pretty facade. If you have the qualities we seek for a guy, heck dude, you won't even have to try. :d
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Questions: - [b]Rich[/b] or [b]smart[/b] guys? Why? - [b]Your crush[/b] or [b]a guy who really loves you[/b]? Why? :eh: [i]Girls, just a survey..[/i] :penguin:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[quote=mrjpc07;#363609;1379207824]- Rich or smart guys? Why?[/quote] Definitely smart guys. Rich guys could lose their money, but smart guys are smart so yeah, probably they could think of something to become rich. [quote=mrjpc07;#363609;1379207824]- Your crush or a guy who really loves you? Why?[/quote] A guy who really loves me. At least I am certain that he loves me... and well, it's easier to be with someone who loves you than the one who does not.
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Pawws;#363589;1379192792]Not really, we usually value what's underneath those pretty facade. If you have the qualities we seek for a guy, heck dude, you won't even have to try. :d[/quote] Wow if all the girls were like whut you say...the world would go end.....whut the fuuuuuuffff......Perspective.....perspectiiiiveeeeeeee..rofl! Waaakakakkaaaaaaaa! :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-09-15 03:58:15)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^ Azheeef, I can't understand. :lol3: Why would the world end? :lol2: [quote=mrjpc07;#363609;1379207824]Rich or smart guys? Why?[/quote] I'd go for smart guys... they're smart, and eventually be rich in the future anyway. :lol3: Rich guys would just be that, rich. :B [quote=mrjpc07;#363609;1379207824]Your crush or a guy who really loves you? Why? :eh:[/quote] A guy who really loves me. What can I ever do with a crush? It's not like I can chase and pursuit him anyway bc I'm a girl. lol :lol: Crush will always be just a crush. :D
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

[quote=Pawws;#363802;1379259978]It's not like I can chase and pursuit him anyway bc I'm a girl. lol :lol: Crush will always be just a crush.[/quote] Hahaha.. that's the advantage of being a guy.. :cool: We can court the girl of our dream.. :yes2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@mrjpc07 [spoiler]And the advantage of being a girl is that we can turn down the guy if we want to. We're in control if we find out we're always in your head. We can crush y'alls hearts anytime we want. HAHAHAH omg I'm evil :um: I just read this somewhere hahaha[/spoiler] - Rich or smart guys? Why? I'd choose smart guys over rich guys. I don't want to be bought with money after all. And I can make money even on my own. - Your crush or a guy who really loves you? Why? The guy who really loves me AND whom I am inlove with. Lol because what would I do with a crush hahahahah I don't even talk to him/them. :lol2:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Pawws;#363802;1379259978]^ Azheeef, I can't understand. :lol3: Why would the world end? :lol2:[/quote] Amffff...you see of course you dont understand coz you're after all a girl! waakakakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....! Whut I mean waz, the word you've juz said bout girls. Ms Pawws says "we usually value what's underneath those pretty facade". Now I ask you how many girls has that kinda attitude? rofl! waaakakakaaaaaaaaaaa. :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-09-16 03:19:41)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^Smart girls. :eh: Hahaha :d
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Principe Azheef;#363831;1379315926]Amffff...you see of course you dont understand coz you're after all a girl! waakakakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....! Whut I mean waz, the word you've juz said bout girls. Ms Pawws says "we usually value what's underneath those pretty facade". Now I ask you how many girls has that kinda attitude? rofl! waaakakakaaaaaaaaaaa. :lol3:[/quote] You gotta stop using heroin before posting.
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Pawws;#363864;1379336686]^Smart girls. :eh:[/quote] Maybe huh? No offense eh......waaaaaakakakaaaa but seriously some are juz too smart that they cloud their brains to be stupid! Apologize itz juz ma view...I'm not referrin to any of you here! :lol3: [quote=aya;#363881;1379349073][quote=Principe Azheef;#363831;1379315926]Amffff...you see of course you dont understand coz you're after all a girl! waakakakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....! Whut I mean waz, the word you've juz said bout girls. Ms Pawws says "we usually value what's underneath those pretty facade". Now I ask you how many girls has that kinda attitude? rofl! waaakakakaaaaaaaaaaa. :lol3:[/quote] You gotta stop using heroin before posting.[/quote] Maam whut I mean is that....itz not easy find true girls thiz dayz. :lol:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-09-16 23:06:09)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Principe Azheef]Maam whut I mean is that....itz not easy find true girls thiz dayz.[/quote] Iz zat zo?
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=aya;#364170;1379554941]Iz zat zo?[/quote] Yeap! :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

You mean they're so smart that they think they're the whole package when they're really not? iz zat zit? :lol2: ((((((((((:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#365063;1379909878]You mean they're so smart that they think they're the whole package when they're really not? iz zat zit? :lol2: ((((((((((:[/quote] Not really! Maybe they juz over do it in certain extend...girls are trained to think too much guezz so...theres nothin wrong but too much still kills are person...there is a sayin female brain are juz like a mess noodles...thatz why moz female are more mature than males. :lol:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-09-23 00:26:51)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Principe Azheef;#365068;1379910352]There is a sayin female brain are juz like a mess noodles...thatz why moz female are more mature than males. :lol:[/quote] Our brain is like mess noodles? wkkkwkwkkwk. Maybe if you mix it with egg and kimchi girls will be be moar interzting, yez? :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

y r u doing thiz ayaaaa im laughing wkakaka :lol2: hazeef ze female brain iz like a giantz ball of elecrizity women think a lot okay, and men juz dont!
MIKOY
 mike
MIKOY's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
In our JS Prom.
PANDORAs BOX
Land of Promise
2018-07-24
Website

[quote]Hi gurlz![/quote] Question: What is your first impression if you saw a handsome and intelligent guy???

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:44

[ 8 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy