discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Ask the Girls a Question

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Ask the Girls a Question

[spoiler]@aya danggg two timed?! :lol2: why did he wo time you with a girl na mukang bakulaw?!?!?!? :lol2: That's just wrong >.< Yeah my mom told me it's an asset :lol3: But I'm just not really tht kind of girl who flaunts every asset that she has :lol2: When I'm at a party I try to hide my hinaharap but the minute I step on that dance floor, walang hiya na ako :lol3:[/spoiler]
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=aya;#365674;1380160886]I think women learn to appreciate their boobies as they get older[/quote] I really appreciate their bodies when their older :eh: :lol3: Why is it that some girls and women are never happy with the body that God gave them?

Last edited by bobcbar (2013-09-28 06:59:21)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@bob I don't think that they're NEVER happy with it. It's just a process. If our bodies are not the TYPICAL fit for what the society is looking for, we feel very insecure. For me, it was a process to come to the realization that my body is pretty awesome and I am proud to show it off (ok not really "show IT off" :lol2:)
MIKOY
 mike
MIKOY's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
In our JS Prom.
PANDORAs BOX
Land of Promise
2018-07-24
Website

[quote][b]aya wrote [?]:[/b] Actually I have this medical condition called hypersalivation so I'm constantly drooling.[/quote] Now i know..
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bobcbar;#366166;1380365897]Why is it that some girls and women are never happy with the body that God gave them?[/quote] Blame it on mass media.
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

I don't get it why you have to shave your eyebrows off and then drawing them back on?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ because sometimes they dont like the shape of their eyebrows. Then they try to shave it but they accidently chop a huge chunk off so they just shave the whole thing. And then draw a perfect pseudo brow. i think....
MIKOY
 mike
MIKOY's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
In our JS Prom.
PANDORAs BOX
Land of Promise
2018-07-24
Website

[quote][b]chaw wrote [?]:[/b] ^ because sometimes they dont like the shape of their eyebrows. Then they try to shave it but they accidently chop a huge chunk off so they just shave the whole thing. And then draw a perfect pseudo brow. i think....[/quote] hah??are you sure??:D
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=chaw;#366333;1380458081]For me, it was a process to come to the realization that my body is pretty awesome and I am proud to show it off (ok not really "show IT off" )[/quote] Thats a great answer, if you change your mind about showing it off let me know :eh: :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=rph;#366375;1380515540]I don't get it why you have to shave your eyebrows off and then drawing them back on?[/quote] It's weird even for a girl to see another girl shave their whole brows. O_______O Usually we just pluck and wax them, it frames our faces and it helps us look better. :eh: It's part of our make-up too. :xixi: Gah, even some guys do that. Don't try to deny it now. :lol2:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Girls accumulates more time on taking a bath and dressing.. why is that ?
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=aya;#366374;1380511324]Blame it on mass media.[/quote] :thumbsup: True..but the same applies to guys too?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=mrjpc07;#368024;1381017492]Girls accumulates more time on taking a bath and dressing.. why is that ?[/quote] Because.... because! :lol3: It's something we cannot explain completely. Aren't you guys used to this already? :lol2:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=Pawws;#368200;1381065121]Aren't you guys used to this already?[/quote] Nope...we never get used to it or ever understand it :lol3:
sixtwenty
 K
sixtwenty's display avatar
» FTalker
2013-11-29
Website

[quote=mrjpc07;#368024;1381017492]Girls accumulates more time on taking a bath and dressing.. why is that ?[/quote] Well, aside from we put more stuff on our body (think about all the hair, face and body products for women: shampoo, conditioner, facial wash, facial cleanser, moisturizer, body soap, body butter, shower gel, blah blah blah), bath isn't just for hygienic purposes for girls. It's also for relaxation so naturally, we spend more time taking a bath. When it comes to dressing, it's a combination of thinking about what we feel like wearing and what we need to be wearing. Sometimes we don't feel like dressing up but we need to (like when we need to go to a party), we would have to look for clothes that are fitting for the occasion but would be comfortable. Or sometimes we want to dress up but don't want to be overdressed.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=mrjpc07;#368024;1381017492]Girls accumulates more time on taking a bath and dressing.. why is that ?[/quote] Than guys? Bathing: Hair: girls take longer coz generally, we have longer hair than most boys and we use hair conditioning too. Guys don't rly care anything about hair treatments/conditioning or whatever. Face and Private parts: girls use feminine wash and facial wash; guys just need to use the same soap on like everything. Girls shave their legs, armpits, etc. Guys, just their beard/mustache. Dressing up: Girls take a lot of time to do their make-up and hair. Guys don't wear make-up and drying/fixing your hair is way faster/easier. [quote=bobcbar;#368209;1381067198]Nope...we never get used to it or ever understand it :lol3:[/quote] The only mystery here is how some girls manage to take a bath for an hour?!
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=aya;#382950;1390039160]The only mystery here is how some girls manage to take a bath for an hour?![/quote] :lol3: yes...surely makes me wonder really what they are doing for that hour :evil:
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

If you don't want your girl to look the best just for you then I guess guys really are idiots.
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
2014-03-18

I remember this one time I told my girlfriend that I jerked off to her when we weren't together yet and she was still my crush. The question:
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
2014-03-18

I remember this one time I told my girlfriend that I jerked off to her when we weren't together yet and I only had a crush on her. She practically didn't know me yet that time. The question: How would you feel if your boyfriend said the same thing? That he masturbates to you when you weren't together yet? :D

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:27

[ 8 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy