We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Ask the Girls a Question

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Ask the Girls a Question

[quote=strikerno14;#383258;1390581539]How would you feel if your boyfriend said the same thing? That he masturbates to you when you weren't together yet? :D[/quote] [i]Keber.[/i] :lol3:
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

[quote=aya;#383289;1390707756]Keber.[/quote] Hahaha I don't wanna post my gf's reaction coz I wanna know first what you girls think... haha.. hey aya, why don't you ask your boyfriend? Hahaha..
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=strikerno14;#383296;1390738641][quote=aya;#383289;1390707756]Keber.[/quote] Hahaha I don't wanna post my gf's reaction coz I wanna know first what you girls think... haha.. hey aya, why don't you ask your boyfriend? Hahaha..[/quote] I think your gf masturbated to you too that's why u don't wanna tell us her rxn hahaha. I already asked someone before (an ex) and he didn't want to admit at first but eventually he told me the truth and sd sth like yea ofc. I didn't mind at all.... I think it's even a compliment hahahahahaha. but if someone other than my bf would say sth like that to me, that'd be super awkward.. and gross like just keep it to yourself dude. But I think it's a perfect topic for couples who are just starting out, might be a ticket for some sexy time. :lol3:
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
2014-03-18

[quote=aya;#383331;1390749069]I think your gf masturbated to you too that's why u don't wanna tell us her rxn hahaha.[/quote] nah, she was still a virgin when we first dated. :) She just shrugged and said "eww".. hahaha
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=strikerno14;#383523;1391168828]nah, she was still a virgin when we first dated. :)[/quote] doesn't mean she doesn't masturbate. :lol: [quote=strikerno14;#383523;1391168828]She just shrugged and said "eww".. hahaha[/quote] I... didn't expect a normal reaction :lol3:
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
2014-03-18

[quote=aya;#383577;1391245927]doesn't mean she doesn't masturbate.[/quote] Oh yeah.. :D Gotta ask her though... hahaha..
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

What's it like to have a vagina?
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=bramzero;#416818;1401830902]What's it like to have a vagina?[/quote] Well we don't have things dangling between our legs. It's just flat lololol. :lol2: We have to clean it regularly because it's inside, not exposed to any air so it's really stuffy and ya know vagina isn't dry all the time. So it's important to us to keep it dry and not smelly esp after you sit on a plastic chair. When you stand up there's usually a "wet line" created because of moisture. And that's really embarrassing :um: Especially when we're ovulating, it's like lubricating your undies for no reason. :lol2: That's why we have panty-liners. And it's annoying when you're having that time of the month. Especially when sleeping.. :shakefist: Some of us always have to wake up and check our bed sheet whether its stained or not. Because lying down and gravity :lol3: And the worst thing is when you find that you're out of pads (happened to me an hour ago :facepalm: ). It also automatically gets wet if we're involved in any sexual activity. You can feel something reaaaaalllyyyyy wet and slippery down there. Which isn't very different from when you're ovulating. Just extra slippery. :blush2: Idk about other girls but during that my brain doesn't tell me I'm horny but my vagina does. :lol3: 18+ [spoiler]And that feeling when you get penetrated... For the first time it really hurts. It feels like something is tryna push through so bad and that effing hurrrrrrtttttttttsssss :x_x: But later it's okay. Feels really good :woohoo: I love penis :lol3: :lala:[/spoiler] And lastly we gotta becareful on what we eat. Whenever I eat japanese curry my vagina smells weird. :eee: So diet also depends on how the we taste. That's why some lesbians decide to go vegan :lol3:
makegamaru
 Mark Kevin
makegamaru's display avatar
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
Cebu
2016-05-31

subscribed! :xixi: :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bramzero;#416818;1401830902]What's it like to have a vagina?[/quote] and you wanna know because....? :lol3:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=aya;#416915;1401902790]and you wanna know because....? :lol3:[/quote] coz i'm so beki :lala: you should thank me i revived your thread! :snob:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bramzero;#416924;1401905244]you should thank me i revived your thread! :snob:[/quote] Nnn, I bet you really wanted to ask that question. :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

What it's like to have a vagina - Well some girls have a really thick hymen, so they cant even have sex. I know one who had to go to surgery and get a hymenectomy. - it's pretty awesome because there's no bump in front unless the mons pubis is fat - I hate the monthly periods. Sometimes you cant even swim or else the blood will flow into the pool water. and you know kids sometimes swallow water from the pool. I dont respect you if you swim when you have a period. Please think about those poor kids... - well i guess the panties are really pretty thats all i can say
Monchhichi
Monchhichi's display avatar
» n00b
Harder Better Faster
Team Savage
Tomorrowland
2014-08-15

What is one question you'd wish a guy would ask you to start a conversation?

Last edited by Monchhichi (2014-06-06 05:40:28)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Eh, anything actually. It would be a plus if the guy asks something I am interested in (but ofc how the heck will the guy know?! :lol3:) As long as it's not "damn girl YOu fineeee can I have your number?" :facepalm:
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[quote=chaw;#417128;1402045314]Well some girls have a really thick hymen, [b]so they cant even have sex[/b]. I know one who had to go to surgery and get a hymenectomy.[/quote] What do you mean by this? They don't have a 'hole' down there that makes it impossible to have an intercourse?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@rph yea basically the hymen (covering) is SO thick that it had to be removed under a knife. :faint:

Last edited by chaw (2014-06-07 07:42:48)

rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

[quote=chaw;#417233;1402141342]@rph yea basically the hymen (covering) is SO thick that it had to be removed under a knife.[/quote] hala..that's so weird. It's like they have a hidden sign down there saying "dead end, forever virgin </3" :lol2:
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=Monchhichi;#417131;1402047577]What is one question you'd wish a guy would ask you to start a conversation?[/quote] Anything as long as it makes you look really interested and wanna know more about the girl. Cuz girls talk a lot and some of them might love to tell you about it. Example her childhood, what she likes to watch etc.
thomaskub
 Thomas Kub
» FTalkAddict
I'm about to go H.A.M.
Pasadena, CA
2020-03-21

Would you consider undergoing breast implant? I know that the quick judgement here is that, if you do it, you're a slut, but I knew someone who did that just to boost her confidence. I want to know other female opinions. :B

Crush a bit
Lil' bit
Roll it up
Take a hit

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:25

[ 8 queries - 0.142 second ]
Privacy Policy