Naruto Thread

Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

Re: Naruto Thread

Narutoooooooo! :excited: I wonder who's inside kabuto's sixth coffin. And I can't wait for sasuke's and naruto's epic battle. Minato's so hot, so is kakashi. *fangirlsqueal And and and - I hate to say this but I think there won't be any sequel cuz the author himself said that he wants to start with something new. So, sad but, yeah. Still, I hope hinata and naruto ends up together. And me and kakashi. :lol3: Soreeey. Can't resist. He's just so hot. :xixi:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

I just gotta say, I miss the old opening song. Hahaha. I think it was Bluebird? "Habata i tala modorenaa ito ite mezashita yowa aoi aoi ano soraaaaaa" Not sure if i got it right, but yeah. [quote=Jhncys;#54922;1336538479]Minato's so hot, so is kakashi. *fangirlsqueal[/quote] I know rightt? :lol3:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote=Jhncys;#54922;1336538479]Minato's so hot, so is kakashi. *fangirlsqueal[/quote] but sadly, he is naruto's father and hubby of Kushina. [quote=yh3t;#53328;1336487611]I want Naruto to end after the war, but I kinda don't want to.. Cus you know, the war, in my opinion, is the peak of the story. I rather them end Naruto having a good story, than wait for Naruto to go downhill.[/quote] THIS [quote=Geni;#54275;1336526281][spoiler]Obito lived in the 3rd Hokage era (groupmate of kakashi and Minato), so there's really no way he could have known the story of the early shinobi war i think the man behind the mask lived on the same era with Madara or even before that, might be one of the sons of the Sage[/spoiler].[/quote] The Sage is the ancestors of Uchiha and Senju clan, so how he could be the son of Sage. Lol :lol2:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Am I the only one who feels sad whenever this franchise is mentioned? The stories le characters are just so sad it paints a frown upon my face. I just don't know how to feel happy about Naruto. :no:
Geni
 Imageni
Geni's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-07-21

[quote=Aiashine;#64077;1336728620]The Sage is the ancestors of Uchiha and Senju clan, so how he could be the son of Sage. Lol[/quote] i think you got me wrong.. i meant it shouldn't be Obito, it probably one of the Sage's sons :B
Khanon
» FTalker
2014-02-13

I'm like 10 or so chapters behind D: I don't watch the anime anymore too. Now, if Tobi isn't Madara, who is Tobi?
yh3t
 Lareith Ann
yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

I hope they won't just be like.. "Tobi is a character you've never seen before." ya'mean? Cus that won't make any sense. I'll be like, the heck is this?! :lol3:
Phrem
 Phremtot
Phrem's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Mandaluyong
2013-10-17
Website

I haven't seen Naruto 258, actually. So Im kinda outdated. :lol3::lol3: My friend always tell not to watch it anymore 'cuz of too much fillers. I tried reading the manga, but I find it boring since its colorless and no sound effects on fight scenes. Im sorry. :lol3: But hell yeah, I still want to watch it but my net speed is freaking me out. It'll take me hours before the whole 23mins-video loads. :lol3:
yh3t
 Lareith Ann
yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

[quote=Phrem;#71973;1336888500]I tried reading the manga, but I find it boring since its colorless and no sound effects on fight scenes.[/quote] Me too! I read the manga then watch the anime. I still want it with sounds and with moving characters :lol3:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote=Geni;#69054;1336824885]i think you got me wrong.. i meant it shouldn't be Obito, it probably one of the Sage's sons[/quote] Oh, sorry :lol2: [hr] have you guys read the latest chap? Itachi :no3:
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

Chapter 586 is up. :lala:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Honestly, I don't know where to believe because in Manga, there's a lot of author with their own 'different stories' came out so I got bored and yeah :facepalm:
eehjhay
eehjhay's display avatar
» n00b
2012-06-02

Itachi brothers vs Kabuto - this is boring. Let us watch/read the war! Lol.
lexipootspoots
 Alexandrite
lexipootspoots's display avatar
» FTalker
I'm Just Beautiful ME :))
Philippines
2013-02-28
Website

I love watching naruto !!! XD It's so amzing and cool :heart2: :heart2: [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3wpqhh9HE1rp3g79.gif[/img]
eehjhay
eehjhay's display avatar
» n00b
2012-06-02

The time has come to stop the Edo Tensei and the war?! Noooo What about Naruto? I want to see him do some actions! Lol
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

Chapter 590: :crybaby:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[i]I will always love you[/i] ughh Itachi! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Rinie
 Chai
Rinie's display avatar
» n00b
Idris
2012-07-09

I can't believe Sasuke's going to seek Orchi again :( though he has his reasons.. but still =( And Itachi.. OH MY GOSH.. Itachi :crybaby::crybaby: This scene.. this scene.. (spoilers; for those who don't read the manga, just don't open) #ALLMYTEARS [spoiler][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5x4nlqiKy1r6kceto1_r1_500.png[/img][/spoiler] Then here's the upcoming movie 6- [b]Road to Ninja[/b]. I'm flipping tables for a living right now because of AU Sasuke. Sasuke + Flowers + Modern Clothes + Confessing his love = Kishimoto is probably laughing at us right now
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

Chapter 593: [spoiler][img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/253/everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

^the chapter's kinda dragging :lol2: just talking nonsense and showing flashbacks :lol2: I thought the masked man was Orochimaru :lol2:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:34

[ 8 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy