We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Naruto Thread

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Re: Naruto Thread

[quote=idgaf;#313539;1355495035]Shikamaru's dad.. Why.. ;_;[/quote] RIP to Shikaku, Inoichi, and Ao.
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[quote=kite;#313550;1355506413]RIP to Shikaku, Inoichi, and Ao.[/quote] And now Hyuga Neji. ;_;
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=idgaf;#314060;1355838154]And now Hyuga Neji. ;_;[/quote] Why he didn't use Kawarimi no Jutsu? Why? RIP Hyuuga Neji. :(
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[quote=kite;#314062;1355840062]Why he didn't use Kawarimi no Jutsu? Why? RIP Hyuuga Neji.[/quote] You're right man! I totally forgot about that technique.. Maybe he forgot too? :lol2: or maybe it just happened too fast.. :plotting:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=idgaf;#314064;1355845416]You're right man! I totally forgot about that technique.. Maybe he forgot too? :lol2: or maybe it just happened too fast.. :plotting:[/quote] Aww. I wonder who will be the next to die. :plotting: And the heck Sasuke's doing? He didn't appeared or mentioned in the previous chapters. And I think Neji and the others who died in war can be resurrected by the use of Gedo Rinne Tensei no Jutsu. Remember, Obito has the Rinnegan. He can use that technique if he become a good guy again, once Kakashi and others convinced him to be on their side. Just like what Nagato did.
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[quote=kite;#314122;1355883601]And I think Neji and the others who died in war can be resurrected by the use of Gedo Rinne Tensei no Jutsu. Remember, Obito has the Rinnegan. He can use that technique if he become a good guy again, once Kakashi and others convinced him to be on their side. Just like what Nagato did.[/quote] I sure hope so. :yes2:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

OMG, the deaths of their fathers ;__________________; and Neji ;____; WHERE is Sasuke anyway? He is forgotten :lol2: i wonder what will Naruto do?
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

I hate it. Can't seem to move on.. on the fact that Neji is already dead. WHYYYYYY! :cry:

Last edited by ECKAdoodles (2012-12-24 09:39:40)

Oneironaut
 Trish ♡
Oneironaut's display avatar
» n00b
Manila/L.A.
2013-01-08

Hmmm. Somehow I wish Sakura could be able to use Chiyo-baasama's Kishou Tensei (the reincarnation technique she used to revive Gaara) with the help of Naruto (his chakra control over the Kyuubi is filled with life force) to revive Neji. The idea isn't perfect, but it's an idea. Lol. :D
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=Oneironaut;#315190;1356907852]Hmmm. Somehow I wish Sakura could be able to use Chiyo-baasama's Kishou Tensei (the reincarnation technique she used to revive Gaara) with the help of Naruto (his chakra control over the Kyuubi is filled with life force) to revive Neji. The idea isn't perfect, but it's an idea. Lol. :D[/quote] Nice idea of reviving Neji. Anyway, since Hinata had a scene in the the previous chapter, I think Kishi will make a scene for Sakura too. There are also fans for Sakura and Kishi will do sth for the fans. Maybe Sakura will sacrifice her life to save Naruto just like what Neji did and Naruto will be in rage (berserk) and will revenge for Sakura's death. LOL. :lol2:
Oneironaut
 Trish ♡
Oneironaut's display avatar
» n00b
Manila/L.A.
2013-01-08

[quote=kite;#315202;1356921429]Nice idea of reviving Neji. Anyway, since Hinata had a scene in the the previous chapter, I think Kishi will make a scene for Sakura too. There are also fans for Sakura and Kishi will do sth for the fans. Maybe Sakura will sacrifice her life to save Naruto just like what Neji did and Naruto will be in rage (berserk) and will revenge for Sakura's death. LOL. :lol2:[/quote] Haha, thanks! :) As for Sakura dying, I don't mind that at all. XD I think Hinata gets more "air time" than Sakura now, so it would be nice to see Sakura do something else other than help the injured (not that it's useless or anything). She has a lot of power in those fists of hers. Let's see her get her taijutsu on! Haha. But, I also think Kishi wouldn't let a "major" character die shortly after Neji did. [i]Or not[/i]. I'm interested in what Sakura has to offer for this war.
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=Oneironaut;#315289;1356984576]But, I also think Kishi wouldn't let a "major" character die shortly after Neji did. Or not. I'm interested in what Sakura has to offer for this war.[/quote] Yup. Death of characters are in a break for now. haha! New chapter is out now. And Sasuke finally appeared. haha! :lol2:

Last edited by kite (2013-01-16 06:13:31)

Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

I just read the new chapter and OMG!!! the previous hokages! i wonder if orochimaru still planning a scheme?! i dont trust him :paranoid::plotting::doubt:
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

The latest chapter is great! No action, but still awesome. :yes2: Never thought Hashirama's personality would be that wacky, lol. Seems like Naruto will be able to meet his Father again. :yes2:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote=idgaf;#317261;1360079021]The latest chapter is great! No action, but still awesome. Never thought Hashirama's personality would be that wacky, lol. Seems like Naruto will be able to meet his Father again.[/quote] Hashirama is a suprise. I never thought he was so funny. I can't wait to the moment when father meet his amazing son. :thumbsup:
lucerol231
» n00b
2016-08-01

Tobi is OBITO UCHIHA . :)
yh3t
 Lareith Ann
yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

Anyone still watching this anime? The amount of filler episodes is ridiculous :facepalm:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:19

[ 8 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy