Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

Re: Naruto Thread

Ughh, there is no explanation why Rin killed. Anyway, UGHH! Obito killed my otp ;___________; Minato is nothing but good to him :plotting: im glad the action is back, i kinda hate flashbacks in this series! always delaying wtf :bomb:
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Geez, what a chapter we have now. :lol2: I thought Naruto will create a bunch of bunshins but he only create 1. If I were him, I would create thousands of it. :lol2:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=kite;#307137;1352350616]Geez, what a chapter we have now. :lol2: I thought Naruto will create a bunch of bunshins but he only create 1. If I were him, I would create thousands of it. :lol2:[/quote] bunshins divides ur chakra ryt? I think he can't be able to do that with madara on the other side :lol3:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#307144;1352352255]bunshins divides ur chakra ryt? I think he can't be able to do that with madara on the other side[/quote] He got kyuubi on his side plus he got a strong stamina. He can replenish his chakra easily.:lol3:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=kite;#307147;1352354384]He got kyuubi on his side plus he got a strong stamina. He can replenish his chakra easily.:lol3:[/quote] I think he's on a pinch that time due to the fact that Madara uses the senju clan jutsu to supress the ninetails? :lol2: not 100% sure though.. but he was still able to manage even though Madara is impaling him :lol3:

Last edited by cropped.head (2012-11-08 01:13:46)

kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#307156;1352355209]I think he's on a pinch that time due to the fact that Madara uses the senju clan jutsu to supress the ninetails? not 100% sure though.. but he was still able to manage even though Madara is impaling him[/quote] It's because he's the hero. :lol3:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Yey! Here comes the Ten Tailed beast! :lala: Please Kishi no more flashback for now. Make it to the war. More fight scenes! :lala: :lol3:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

OFMG. The Ten Tailed beast! I really love Kurama on this recent chapters, he is very clever. There are arguments about his sudden "kindness" to naruto. Well, he had watched him since he was a child.. I can't wait for the next chapter :cool:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

hmm... that was a nice move :eh: kakashi's mangekyou is at the next level :lol2: absorbing the hachibi just like that :O good job :yes2::thumbsup:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#309481;1353474125]hmm... that was a nice move kakashi's mangekyou is at the next level absorbing the hachibi just like that good job[/quote] Even it's a nice move still it will fail and it won't leave any scratch to Jubi :lol2:
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

The latest chapter gave me goosebumps. :woohoo: At first, I thought it was Sasuke who's going to arrive. :lol2:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=idgaf;#311331;1354150335]At first, I thought it was Sasuke who's going to arrive. :lol2:[/quote] same here mahn :lol2: But I guess it could bring much more casualty if there's too many people around :lol3: it can't be helped.. kurama and hachibi is resting they need to fight on their own :lol2:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#311359;1354152926]same here mahn[/quote] for sure Sasuke will arrive soon. :lol2: [quote=cropped.head;#311359;1354152926]But I guess it could bring much more casualty if there's too many people around it can't be helped.. kurama and hachibi is resting they need to fight on their own[/quote] I see dead people. :lol3: What a nice chapter. I hope Kishi won't spoil the fun by putting so much flashbacks. :lol3:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=kite;#311376;1354164916]for sure Sasuke will arrive soon. :lol2:[/quote] yep :) orochimaru and sasuke is currently having quickie :lol3: quick explanation :lol3: [quote=kite;#311376;1354164916]I see dead people. :lol3:[/quote] soo much killing :lol3: gore scenes up ahead :lol3: [quote=kite;#311376;1354164916]What a nice chapter. I hope Kishi won't spoil the fun by putting so much flashbacks. :lol3:[/quote] Hopefully he wont :lol3: Obito has kinda changed his heart while seeing naruto :lol:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote=idgaf;#311331;1354150335]At first, I thought it was Sasuke who's going to arrive.[/quote] me too! :lol2: [hr] Nice chapter, because of the thought, i hope sasuke arrive too!
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#311380;1354165494]yep orochimaru and sasuke is currently having quickie quick explanation[/quote] Lold to the quickie part. :lol3: Ohh yeah. Kishi forgot to tell what happened to Sasuke. :lol2: Orachimaru and Sasuke seems to have a wonderful time together while Naruto and the rest of the gang were almost dying fighting against Juubi. :lol3: [quote=cropped.head;#311380;1354165494]soo much killing gore scenes up ahead[/quote] And more tears and hurt coming right up :lol3: [quote=cropped.head;#311380;1354165494]Obito has kinda changed his heart while seeing naruto[/quote] I wish Obito would change his mind and join with Naruto and turn against Madara and Juubi. Let's cross our fingers on that. :lol2:
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#311380;1354165494]yep orochimaru and sasuke is currently having quickie quick explanation[/quote] :lol3: [quote=kite;#311542;1354240128]I wish Obito would change his mind and join with Naruto and turn against Madara and Juubi. Let's cross our fingers on that.[/quote] Maybe after Kakashi explains what really happened the day that Rin died. :yes: And then Sasuke and Orochimaru will arrive too, then it will be "All Vs Madara" :lol3:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=idgaf;#311686;1354286496]Maybe after Kakashi explains what really happened the day that Rin died. And then Sasuke and Orochimaru will arrive too, then it will be "All Vs Madara"[/quote] Madara could have a catch phrase of "You (Juubi) and me against the world (shinobi world)." since Madara wants to create a new world. :lol3:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Just like what I expect. Jubi is not on its final state. He has the final form. :lol2: Anyway, nice combo attacks from 5 hidden villages esp. with the strategy made by Shikaku but.. it's nothing to Jubi. :lol2: This war will have the highest death toll in the shinobi history. :lol2: [hr] Holycrap! [url=http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/613/3]I see dead people.[/url] :lol3:

Last edited by kite (2012-12-12 05:48:05)

idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[quote=kite;#311732;1354324408]Madara could have a catch phrase of "You (Juubi) and me against the world (shinobi world)." since Madara wants to create a new world.[/quote] :lol3: --- Shikamaru's dad.. Why.. ;_;

Last edited by idgaf (2012-12-14 09:24:09)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:59

[ 8 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy