» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

Re: Naruto Thread

^Yeah, but it kinda showed a sign that Sasuke might not continue his revenge against Konoha. :D But I'm still hoping to see him fight Naruto. :thumbsup:
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote=cropped.head;#224089;1341976834]^the chapter's kinda dragging just talking nonsense and showing flashbacks I thought the masked man was Orochimaru[/quote] :lol2: [hr] I dont still trust Orochimaru :lol2: i think he still have a ulterior motive.
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=kite;#51627;1336465257]I have a feeling that Tobi is Uchiha Obito. :plotting:[/quote] [quote=Geni;#54275;1336526281]kite wrote [?]: I have a feeling that Tobi is Uchiha Obito. spoiler alert :lol3: Obito lived in the 3rd Hokage era (groupmate of kakashi and Minato), so there's really no way he could have known the story of the early shinobi war i think the man behind the mask lived on the same era with Madara or even before that, might be one of the sons of the Sage.[/quote] [quote=Geni;#69054;1336824885]i think you got me wrong.. i meant it shouldn't be Obito, it probably one of the Sage's sons :B[/quote] [quote=Aiashine;#51842;1336469057]how?[/quote] Ohh yeah! See? There's a big chance that Tobi is ... :xixi: :lol3::lol3: [spoiler][imgview=http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7754/spoil.jpg][img=101x150]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7754/spoil.th.jpg[/img][/imgview][/spoiler] :lol3:

Last edited by kite (2012-08-12 06:26:57)

Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote=kite;#271151;1344766919]Ohh yeah! See? There's a big chance that Tobi is ...[/quote] ofmg :lol2:
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[spoiler]I'm flippin' confused with Tobi's identity. :swt:[/spoiler]

Last edited by idgaf (2012-08-22 10:52:19)

kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=idgaf;#277066;1345646924]I'm flippin' confused with Tobi's identity. :swt:[/quote] :lol2: I have this speculation that he is Uchiha Madara using Obito's body. Kishimoto might use this so that it won't be quite disappointing to both parties who believes that Tobi is Obito and Tobi is Madara. Tobi mentioned about the Kannabi Bridge incident that made Kakashi to be in surprise. Maybe he was there when that incident happened and he get Obito's body to be his vessel. That would explain how Tobi got his sharingan eye and how it was connected with Kakashi's sharingan eye. But anyway, whatever it is, for sure this will be a huge surprise. I hope Kishimoto won't troll us. :lol2: I guess Tobi's real identity will be revealed on Chapter 600. Let's wait for that. :lol2:
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[quote=kite;#277218;1345699111]have this speculation that he is Uchiha Madara using Obito's body. Kishimoto might use this so that it won't be quite disappointing to both parties who believes that Tobi is Obito and Tobi is Madara. Tobi mentioned about the Kannabi Bridge incident that made Kakashi to be in surprise. Maybe he was there when that incident happened and he get Obito's body to be his vessel. That would explain how Tobi got his sharingan eye and how it was connected with Kakashi's sharingan eye. But anyway, whatever it is, for sure this will be a huge surprise. I hope Kishimoto won't troll us. I guess Tobi's real identity will be revealed on Chapter 600. Let's wait for that.[/quote] You're probably right man. They even have the same hairstyle. :lol2: I really thought I was sure that Tobi is Obito when Kakashi said that their eyes are connected, but then Tobi explained why. :lol2: Can't wait to see his face! :woohoo:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=idgaf;#277518;1345741143]You're probably right man. They even have the same hairstyle. :lol2: I really thought I was sure that Tobi is Obito when Kakashi said that their eyes are connected, but then Tobi explained why. :lol2: Can't wait to see his face! :woohoo:[/quote] I hope the author won't troll us and ended Tobi to be the 'other' guy, not Madara or Obito. For sure all of us would be like: [spoiler][img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10631695.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :lol2: [hr] Holycow! It's [i]bitin![/i] :no3: [spoiler][img]http://img.mangastream.com/m/49/35952829/9bbb4233afff77fabd54c78c19fc295d.png[/img][/spoiler] It's getting more exciting. :lala:

Last edited by kite (2012-08-25 00:34:27)

cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

And yes it's revealed :lol3: though It's still a question as to why a sudden change of heart? :xixi: is it Kakashi that drive him to what he is today? or even more than that? :lol2: Im going to make a prediction that... tobi isn't just obito :thumbsup: And I'm going to say that he's possessed by Izuna :eh: my prediction is pretty far right? :lol3: I think tobi is not just 1 person :yes2: there's a need for an explanation why tobi knows madara's "moons eye plan" and that's where Izuna comes in :thumbsup: let's see at chapter 600 :lol2: as to how the story goes :lol2: coz the only important page in 599 is page 16 :lol3:

Last edited by cropped.head (2012-08-29 09:53:31)

kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#280771;1346248308]Im going to make a prediction that... tobi isn't just obito :thumbsup: And I'm going to say that he's possessed by Izuna :eh:[/quote] Same with my theory that he's not just Obito. He was possessed by either Izuna or Madara. :lol2: I noticed that Naruto's author likes the 'possession/controlling' thingy? :lol2: We can see it from the scenarios he made. Just like for example, Orochimaru has a technique where he can be transferred from one's body to another, making it as his vessel (sth like possesion right?), Sasori can create puppets from dead bodies same as Chiyo (it looks like possession thingy but in puppet form), Nagato possessed Yahiko's body, Kabuto and Orochimaru can summon and control dead people, Naruto can now control Kyuubi. Those are like a possession/control thing for me based from what I observed huh :lol3: So, there's a very high possibility that Obito is possessed by someone. Well, we have the suspects who's that someone. :lol3: But who knows, maybe he's really Obito alone. :lol: [quote=cropped.head;#280771;1346248308]let's see at chapter 600 :lol2: as to how the story goes :lol2: coz the only important page in 599 is page 16 :lol3:[/quote] There we have it. Obito is behind the mask. :lol2: I want explanation right away why he became a villain. C'mon! Release Chapter 600 now! :lol3:

Last edited by kite (2012-08-29 23:39:06)

cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=kite;#280930;1346297768]either Izuna or Madara. :lol2:[/quote] He can't be possessed by Madara coz as u see... madara's soul is already bounded with Edo tensei [quote=kite;#280930;1346297768]Same with my theory that he's not just Obito. He was possessed by either Izuna or Madara. :lol2: I noticed that Naruto's author likes the 'possession/controlling' thingy? :lol2: We can see it from the scenarios he made. Just like for example, Orochimaru has a technique where he can be transferred from one's body to another, making it as his vessel (sth like possesion right?), Sasori can create puppets from dead bodies same as Chiyo (it looks like possession thingy but in puppet form), Nagato possessed Yahiko's body, Kabuto and Orochimaru can summon and control dead people, Naruto can now control Kyuubi. Those are like a possession/control thing for me based from what I observed huh :lol3: So, there's a very high possibility that Obito is possessed by someone. Well, we have the suspects who's that someone. :lol3:[/quote] TRUE :lol2: [quote=kite;#280930;1346297768]But who knows, maybe he's really Obito alone. :lol:[/quote] FALSE :lol2: how can you explain Tobi vs Yellow Flash :lol2: at that age.. obito is still a kid :lol3: and there's this also long haired masked guy who spoke with Itachi during the Uchiha massacre there are only two persons I can think of.. its Madara and Izuna brothers :lol2: [quote=kite;#280930;1346297768]There we have it. Obito is behind the mask. :lol2: I want explanation right away why he became a villain. C'mon! Release Chapter 600 now! :lol3:[/quote] I was expecting a more special 600th release... with 40 pages to explain the whole thing :lol3:
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

ERRMERGERRD :woohoo: Too bad it's only a one-page update. :swt: Are you guys saying that Madara revived his brother to carry out the moon's eye plan? How did Madara die? :plotting:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=idgaf;#280958;1346300638]Are you guys saying that Madara revived his brother to carry out the moon's eye plan? How did Madara die? :plotting:[/quote] It's only a POV :lol2: there's no proof yet :lol2: but im sure Madara died during their encounter with the 2nd Hokage? :lol2: but I think it might be that if Izuna is tobi... then they both aim to achieve that moons eye plan.. coz as what Madara said in the previous chapter: "So that guy knows the plan" <--- im not sure which chapter is it.. but he said it during the time he got resurrected :lol2:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#280931;1346298598]He can't be possessed by Madara coz as u see... madara's soul is already bounded with Edo tensei[/quote] I thought Madara broke free from Edo Tensei. :plotting: [quote=cropped.head;#280931;1346298598]FALSE :lol2: how can you explain Tobi vs Yellow Flash :lol2: at that age.. obito is still a kid :lol3:[/quote] ooh yeah. I forgot about that. :facepalm: [quote=cropped.head;#280931;1346298598]there are only two persons I can think of.. its Madara and Izuna brothers :lol2:[/quote] :thumbsup: [quote=cropped.head;#280931;1346298598]I was expecting a more special 600th release... with 40 pages to explain the whole thing :lol3:[/quote] I hope that it can all be explain in just one chapter. 40 pages is like :wow: :lol2:
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#280975;1346301075][quote=idgaf;#280958;1346300638]Are you guys saying that Madara revived his brother to carry out the moon's eye plan? How did Madara die? :plotting:[/quote] It's only a POV :lol2: there's no proof yet :lol2: but im sure Madara died during their encounter with the 2nd Hokage? :lol2: but I think it might be that if Izuna is tobi... then they both aim to achieve that moons eye plan.. coz as what Madara said in the previous chapter: "So that guy knows the plan" <--- im not sure which chapter is it.. but he said it during the time he got resurrected :lol2:[/quote] Your predictions are awesome, man. :lol2: Closest prediction I've read. :thumbsup: Btw, I think there's something wrong with this page. :lol2: [spoiler][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9junln1S61qanioeo1_500.jpg[/img][/spoiler] Minato was just a Jonin at that time right? Why was his face already curved on the mountain? :plotting:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=kite;#281000;1346303378]I thought Madara broke free from Edo Tensei. :plotting:[/quote] logically yes... coz Kabuto is out of commission.. that means no one is in control of him. :lol2: [quote=kite;#281000;1346303378]ooh yeah. I forgot about that. :facepalm:[/quote] I suspect that Izuna has possessed other shinobi before obito [quote=kite;#281000;1346303378]I hope that it can all be explain in just one chapter. 40 pages is like :wow: :lol2:[/quote] yes! I demand 40 pages of explanation :lol3:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=idgaf;#281002;1346304192]Btw, I think there's something wrong with this page. :lol2: Minato was just a Jonin at that time right? Why was his face already curved on the mountain? :plotting:[/quote] I think minato is already the 4th by that time during the war..?
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#281005;1346304653]I think minato is already the 4th by that time during the war..?[/quote] When they were carrying out the sabotage mission, Minato was just a Jounin (he said it himself). :yes2:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=idgaf;#281007;1346305890]When they were carrying out the sabotage mission, Minato was just a Jounin (he said it himself). :yes2:[/quote] im not quite sure about the history :lol2: but which chapter is this? is this the kakashi gaiden arc?
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#281009;1346306309][quote=idgaf;#281007;1346305890]When they were carrying out the sabotage mission, Minato was just a Jounin (he said it himself). :yes2:[/quote] im not quite sure about the history :lol2: but which chapter is this? is this the kakashi gaiden arc?[/quote] Yup, and I found the exact page where he said it :xixi: here it is :lol2: [spoiler][img]http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/27-239.0/compressed/naruto_ch239_p07.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:28

[ 8 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy