Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• Literature 
  • » HELP! who can suggest or revise my poem? i really need it tomorrow! 10/09/12

HELP! who can suggest or revise my poem? i really need it tomorrow! 10/09/12

miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
miczieshane's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

HELP! who can suggest or revise my poem? i really need it tomorrow! 10/09/12

My teacher in English told us that we can revise our poem through the help of our friends, classmates, family etc. As of now, I would like you to help me revise my poem using POETIC devices like figures of speech,idioms, repetition etc. You can also suggest titles. I am not good in writing so please help me here it is [spoiler][align=center] [b]Where's my common sense? [/b] Any kind of errand is really my weakness The outcome of what I'm asked will show carelessness Maybe the reason is that my brain works like a computer I realize that multitasking results to disaster I'm still wondering where on earth I left my common sense so that if I am ask to do something, I'll not be in tense[/align][/spoiler] If you're a guest contact me through Facebook: www.facebook.com/miczieshane gmail: thecutelil@gmail.com :)

Last edited by miczieshane (2012-10-08 09:46:49)

Principe Azheef[?] likes this topic.

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: HELP! who can suggest or revise my poem? i really need it tomorrow! 10/09/12

Wow i wanna share ma contribution soon. ;)
miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

Re: HELP! who can suggest or revise my poem? i really need it tomorrow! 10/09/12

Principe Azheef: my poem sucks, right? I don't have the gift to right any forms of literature.
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

yow mica, can you revise mine ? =( :lol:
miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#299703;1349706055]yow mica, can you revise mine ?[/quote] im not good in revising especially writing. maybe the school pub buddies can help you. basta dhaie, di jud ko kbaw. :(
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=miczieshane;#299700;1349705184]Principe Azheef: my poem sucks, right? I don't have the gift to right any forms of literature.[/quote] No its not. Small contributions makes bigger improvements...lets share our poems here. ;) Heres mine: Breathing Poems: just breath! breath through, breath though it hurts... breath cause it helps even if you only believe its worse, have faith , just a glimps or a sigh only a small reminder of the human contender that still wants to fight. Take a breath, just inhale slow down your heart and prepare to part with the you that's frail. Now open your eyes and put up your guard take a good look at life your next impending fight and, yes, it will always be hard! :lol3:
miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

[quote=Principe Azheef;#300194;1349869684]just breath! breath through, breath though it hurts... breath cause it helps even if you only believe its worse, have faith , just a glimps or a sigh only a small reminder of the human contender that still wants to fight. Take a breath, just inhale slow down your heart and prepare to part with the you that's frail. Now open your eyes and put up your guard take a good look at life your next impending fight and, yes, it will always be hard![/quote] so cute :)
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=miczieshane;#300203;1349870708]so cute :)[/quote] Waaakakakaaaaa thank you...I know its sounds kinda stupid in some ways...waaaaakakakakaaaa! :lol3: Heres another short one I wrote for ma BFF: [b]When I'm online your words are always there![/b] I type ma love for you On the computer screen Never will you truly know Just how much you mean Some may say it's crazy But I don't really care They could never understand all that we have shared All the nights you've spent with me Felt like you were here Always with an open heart And an open ear I never had to wonder If you truly care Because when I turn on ma computer your words are always there! :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2012-10-10 23:18:45)

miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

[quote=Principe Azheef;#300205;1349871223]When I'm online your words are always there! I type my love for you On the computer screen Never will you truly know Just how much you mean Some may say it's crazy But I don't really care They could never understand all that we have shared All the nights you've spent with me Felt like you were here Always with an open heart And an open ear I never had to wonder If you truly care Because when I turn on my computer your words are always there![/quote] ang seryoso naman ng iyong tula. ako ay namangha sa mga salitang binitiwan mo sa iyong tula. kung papalarin, ang tula mo ay diringgin ng iyong matalik na kaibigan hanggan mapakailan paman . GOOGLE TRANSLATE BRO :eh:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=miczieshane;#300212;1349872060]ang seryoso naman ng iyong tula. ako ay namangha sa mga salitang binitiwan mo sa iyong tula. kung papalarin, ang tula mo ay diringgin ng iyong matalik na kaibigan hanggan mapakailan paman . GOOGLE TRANSLATE BRO :eh:[/quote] Hey this is awesome.......waaaaakakakaaaaaa Im inspired! :lol3:
miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

[quote=Principe Azheef;#303745;1351062657]Hey this is awesome.......waaaaakakakaaaaaa Im inspired![/quote] weeh? to prove you that you really understand the message, translate it to ENGLISH with correct grammer
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=miczieshane;#303747;1351063187]weeh? to prove you that you really understand the message, translate it to ENGLISH with correct grammer[/quote] (I try to translate base on what I've learn from FTalker members) seriously turn your poem.I was amazed at the words you spoke in your poem if you're lucky, the poem will be your best friend map till the end. Waaaakakakaaaaaa mind me if I made mistakes, Im not really got at tagalog yet! Ma tagalog sucks bro:lol3:
miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

[quote=Principe Azheef;#303751;1351064550](I try to translate base on what I've learn from FTalker members) seriously turn your poem.I was amazed at the words you spoke in your poem if you're lucky, the poem will be your best friend map till the end. Waaaakakakaaaaaa mind me if I made mistakes, Im not really got at tagalog yet! Ma tagalog sucks bro:lol3:[/quote] sorry bro but it is not what i mean... :no2: need a help? ask help from shana16 or lovely "the ipis"
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=miczieshane;#303758;1351066712]sorry bro but it is not what i mean... :no2: need a help? ask help from shana16 or lovely "the ipis"[/quote] Soon bro! waaaakakakaaaaaaaa :lol3: Heres the poem you want me to translate. Waakakakakaaaa! :lol3: your poem is so serious i was amazed by the words you used in your poem if lucky your poem will be hear by your bestfriend till forever

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2012-10-24 08:27:10)

ms.audrey99
 Audrey
ms.audrey99's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
Cebu , Philippines
2014-04-14

[quote=Principe Azheef]just breath! breath through, breath though it hurts... breath cause it helps even if you only believe its worse, have faith , just a glimps or a sigh only a small reminder of the human contender that still wants to fight. Take a breath, just inhale slow down your heart and prepare to part with the you that's frail. Now open your eyes and put up your guard take a good look at life your next impending fight and, yes, it will always be hard![/quote] nice one!!! :thumbsup:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=ms.audrey99;#304028;1351172734]nice one!!! :thumbsup:[/quote] Hey thank you! Mind sharing yours? :lol3: Secret Admirer Poems written by ma BFF:(She wrote this for me last week, I dont really like this because shes insane) :lol3: [spoiler]I Really Like You But You Don't Know These Feelings I Have I Can Never Show I Always Wish That I Could Be With You But Deep Inside I Know That Will Never Come True I Think About You Almost Everyday Wishing I Could Find The Right Words To Say Hoping You Would Notice Me When I Stare At You But I Know That You Don't Feel The Same As I Do Im In Love With You And There Is No Cure But Forever I Will Only Be Your Secret Admirer[/spoiler] :rolleyes: :xp :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2012-10-26 03:28:00)

SAY.Animus
SAY.Animus's display avatar
» FTalker
2015-10-14

[quote=Principe Azheef;#304157;1351236443]I Really Like You But You Don't Know These Feelings I Have I Can Never Show I Always Wish That I Could Be With You But Deep Inside I Know That Will Never Come True I Think About You Almost Everyday Wishing I Could Find The Right Words To Say Hoping You Would Notice Me When I Stare At You But I Know That You Don't Feel The Same As I Do Im In Love With You And There Is No Cure But Forever I Will Only Be Your Secret Admirer[/quote] This s cute.. hahaha funny :no2:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=SAY.Animus;#304250;1351258427]This s cute.. hahaha funny :no2:[/quote] LOL kinda insane too! Waaakakakkaaaaaa. Hoping to read your poems soon! :lol3:
ms.audrey99
 Audrey
ms.audrey99's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
Cebu , Philippines
2014-04-14

Secret Admirer , ehhh???? cute poem.,. [quote=Principe Azheef]Hey thank you! Mind sharing yours?[/quote] Can you understand filipino words?? Cause most of the time, i write in filipino. But when i write poems in english, i usually used very deep words that are very hard to understand
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=ms.audrey99;#304499;1351374931]Secret Admirer , ehhh???? cute poem.,.[/quote] :lol3: [quote=ms.audrey99;#304499;1351374931]Can you understand filipino words?? Cause most of the time, i write in filipino. But when i write poems in english, i usually used very deep words that are very hard to understand[/quote] Deep words are better I like it...waaaakakakaaaaaaaa.btw have it your way...post out poems anyway you like it to be...Imma try to understand you Ms Audrey. :lol3:
  • Literature 
  • » HELP! who can suggest or revise my poem? i really need it tomorrow! 10/09/12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:03

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy