We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

chaw

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: chaw

[quote=chaw]I haven't gotten into a debate yet. The most minor thing I got was when I posted at this thread at the Games section, when I said xbox is better, strikerno told me to "shut up because I don't know what I'm talking about" (at least that's what it seemed like to me ) But I just said "well too bad I already said it" hahahahaha other than that, not really.[/quote] What do you think of strikerno? If you see him in person, what would you do? actually I got my nick from Ayanami. :lol: but yh I like Ayashi no Ceres. Put the names of 7DS members accdgly. (no duplicate) 1. kiss on the cheeks -- 2. hug -- 3. talk -- 4. bro fist -- 5. french kiss -- 6. tickle -- 7. (person you wanna ask to)princess carry (you) -- 8. piggy back (same with above) -- 9. rape -- 10. smell -- 11. punch 12. lick -- 13. bite -- 14. take on a date --
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#388106;1395379537]What do you think of strikerno? If you see him in person, what would you do?[/quote] He's okay. Lol ahahhahah idk. He has some really strong opinions about being an atheist, I'm the same with my beliefs :lol: If I see him in person, I would just talk to him and try not to get offended by his words :lol2: 1. kiss on the cheeks -- uma? she's so cute hahahha uzzlang gurlll 2. hug -- ninch 3. talk -- tres 4. bro fist -- dch 5. french kiss -- chan 6. tickle -- yuna 7. (person you wanna ask to)princess carry (you) -- khan 8. piggy back (same with above) -- bram; just cause he's tall :lol: 9. rape -- des 10. smell -- aya 11. punch -- kite 12. lick -- push 13. bite -- ice 14. take on a date-- Edd
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw]5. french kiss -- chan[/quote] @chan :xixi: [hr][hr] Do you think you're a good kisser?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

lmaoooo I didn't put the "@" for a reason! :< Hahahhaha Of course. I have juicy lips. jk hahahhahahahah oh man I can't stop laughing hahahahha im so embarrassed ahhh
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw]Of course. I have juicy lips. jk hahahhahahahah oh man I can't stop laughing hahahahha im so embarrassed ahhh[/quote] That's my hun. :thumbsup: As conceited as me. :thumbsup: Who taught you how to kiss? :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#388128;1395384900]That's my hun. As conceited as me. Who taught you how to kiss?[/quote] omeged you're such a queen :lol3: [spoiler]Taught me how to French kiss? I've only tried it on an apple. LOLLLLLLL I'm so adamant about having other people's saliva on mine :s my bestfriend in hs (who makes out with 3 guys in one day) taught me how to do it. she just showed me lolllll and she said "let the guy take control" (?) and then I also watched some youtube videos about it because I presented it in my French class :blush:[/spoiler]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

She showed you how? :lol::lol:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=chaw;#388089;1395369202]My best asset is my...basta! :lol3:[/quote] let me guess. your best asset is [i]hidden[/i]? :xixi: -- Do you like forest ? :lol2: Do you prefer skinny, muscular, or chubby guy?
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Rape. Wtf. :lol: Out of all the choices, why put me there?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

^ Check out mine. She wants to smell me. :lol3: Maybe you have a hot body des so she wants to explore everywhere. :xixi:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya yeah she just showed me. (no more extra details :lol2:) @des nooooo i just dont wanna rape a guy :lol2: @natsume i like muscular guys theyre so hawtt :d Hahahahahha no i dont like black forest ewww HHHAHAHA
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

@chaw Did you kissss? :giggle::xixi: Did you like etttttt?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya nooooo we're both straight lmao :lol3:
eizpontaneous
» n00b
Row 4
2014-04-14

Hi, Chaw! Congratulatiooooons on being FTW. How's school? :)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

@chaw Don't leave me hanging, girl. HAHAHA :lol3: How did she show you? Did she kiss a banana??!!
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

chaw, if a zombie apocalypse happens, do you think you could survive? why? plus who do you think is best to bring along with you? :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@eizpontaneous thank youuu!! It's okay. College is pretty boring hahahaha @aya nooo. she just showed me how the tongue moves :um: we were just laughing the whole time cuz she looked ridiculous :lol3: @paws of course I can survive. because I know how to shoot a gun and I've been watching Walking Dead for a while now :lol3: HAHAHHA I don't wanna bring anybody with me...they might mess me up and cause me to die :lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

I think you missed my questions on page 8. :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

omq sorreh Odessa... im so dizzy :lol2: [quote=des;#387880;1395276637]Q: who inspired you to write Doomsday? Haha. Why am I a stripper? )))))) If you're going to choose between alex and aya, who would it be? YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE. HAHAHA.[/quote] idk who inspired me because it just seemed like a joke writing it hahahahaha it looks fun tho. why is it always between the two of them though? :um: I choose you :blush: HAHHAHAHAHAHA
eizpontaneous
» n00b
Row 4
2014-04-14

@Chaw: Hahaha. Well, yea. But you are just starting. It will get interesting later on. :yes2: Q: I hope you don't mind, but are you okay now? Fully recovered from his demise?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:10

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy