» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
:D
Team Savage
:)
2019-05-27

Re: chaw

[quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]• I'm short but my legs are beautiful to me. (((=[/quote] short legged .,bonsai hahhaa :D [quote=FTalk Enforcer;#386843;1394976612]• I ate flowers when I was a kid. It tasted like paper.[/quote] what flower?? kalachuchi ??
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

hai jonibles, kamusta? :lol3: hahahahahahah hmmmm q. if you had a time a machine and can relive any year in your past, w/c year would it be and why? :lol2:
sarcastickidsoldier
» FTalkAddict
Se7en Deadly Sins
2015-06-03

[quote=chaw;#387856;1395262833]@rai; hoyyyyyy where have you been?! there are a lot of things running in my mind. I always think of what kind of people my characters are so I try to give hints about their personality here and there. It wasn't a crushhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA eewwww HAHAHHAHAHAHAH GAH YOUR MIND IS TOO DIRTY HAHAHHAHA[/quote] Well I'm really busy building up my Muscles HAHAHAHA! jk. and trying to become rich :lol3: I'm glad you still remember me after so many years :cry: I have dirty mind? LOL as I remember your mind is more dirty than mine :strikeback:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

@merix bonsai amp hahahahahahha deh yung pink na flower hahahaha @paws I'm shaking cuz I'm still awake and I'm stressed, freaking out cuz I have a major exam tomorrow but I haven't studied yet. And I'm on ft cuz I need a break from all the books :lol2: 2012 and 2013-- because all I did was spend all day talking to a guy. I wish I'd gone out more and did more awesome things hahahhaa
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

@chaw then get yo ass off of here and study :c or at least prepare some hot chocolate or sth to relieve your stress :/ ayan kasi, ang kulit hahahaha weh if i know gurl, that was the year you cherished the most HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA arte! :lol3: if you ever want to relive that year, i'd say its bc you had the most beautiful memories that time ok :xixi: asus ((((=
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

i cant..the material im studying is way too boring :( plus im depressed :lol2: Hahahahhaa ewwww no. I was a fat lazy woman lying on her bed all day doing nothing but be on the phone. Hahahahaha nobody wants to live that kind of life forever :thumbsup:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@rai whattt what have u been doing? wah rich kana ha, wag moko kalimutan HAHAHAHHA of course I remember you!! you were one of my ft crushes too :lol3: hoy i dont have a derte mind oki :lol2: i didnt even know what MOMOL is until aya told me hahahahhahaha

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-20 02:49:36)

sarcastickidsoldier
» FTalkAddict
Se7en Deadly Sins
2015-06-03

[quote=chaw;#387939;1395298149]@rai whattt what have u been doing? wah rich kana ha, wag moko kalimutan HAHAHAHHA of course I remember you!! you were one of my ft crushes too hoy i dont have a derte mind oki i didnt even know what MOMOL is until aya told me hahahahhahaha[/quote] Di Joke lang. pangarap ko lang maging mayaman! :lol3: as I remember I call you and Mandy "Pinagbiyak na arinola" :lol: same I didn't even know momol also until you mention it just now and I google it. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@rai lol ako din wish ko lang yon :lol2: hahahahhaha why?! why arinola diba toilet seat yun :lol3:
sarcastickidsoldier
» FTalkAddict
Se7en Deadly Sins
2015-06-03

Ewan ko basta yun ang simula nun. Hahaha, magka hawig kase yung avatar nyo. yun yata yun :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Do you easily get offended? or get mad quickly? What if your enemy slaps you in the face what would you do?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya not really sure if I do. I always think why someone would say that about me.. if I see no valid reason, I'll definitely get mad. :lol2: And yeah I get mad really quickly, I even thought of seeing a psychologist or something so I can solve my anger issues :/ if my enemy slaps me in the face, I'll do more than that and I'll tackle her, kick her several times in the back and pull her hair out until she turns bald. i'm too nice on the outside so nobody has ever slapped me before...except my sister. and I did those things ^ to her :lol2:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=chaw;#387820;1395232563]1. dondon: cuz he's supposed to be nice but he's a freakin eggplant mascot :lol3:[/quote] who told you that i must be a freakin talong mascot? :doubt: :lol3: [b]Questions:[/b] What's your favorite cartoon or anime character? Are you also a fan of [i]kpop[/i]? What's your best asset? Do you experience eating [i]balut[/i]?
merix
 xirem
merix's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
:D
Team Savage
:)
2019-05-27

@chaw if you would be a dish?? what and why?? explain briefly your answer 20 - 30 sentences (essay time ) hahahaha =D
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

y is your fb not active? ;0 will send you pm okay hahahah -not available for pm either gashhh! i'll send you links!!!!!!! please fix your fb kei :lol2: :lol2: q: when you were like 4y/o, what's your favorite toy?

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-20 04:49:19)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#387952;1395301926]if I see no valid reason, I'll definitely get mad. :lol2:[/quote] Do you tell the person you got offended or do you just say keep it to yourself? [quote=chaw;#387952;1395301926]if my enemy slaps me in the face, I'll do more than that and I'll tackle her, kick her several times in the back and pull her hair out until she turns bald.[/quote] Did you get a lot of practice from your sister? :lol3: [hr][hr][hr] Who is the scariest ftalker you've met and why? Did you ever got in a debate with someone here in FT? If yes, what was it about?
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=chaw;#387671;1395201629]By worst, you mean awkward? Or just plain horrible?[/quote] most horrible phone convo? wtf is momol?
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya yes we fight all the time hahahahaha. Scariest, I think it was ephe. :um: Hahaha idk, moderators are so scary. I haven't gotten into a debate yet. :( The most minor thing I got was when I posted at this thread at the Games section, when I said xbox is better, strikerno told me to "shut up because I don't know what I'm talking about" (at least that's what it seemed like to me :lol3:) But I just said "well too bad I already said it" hahahahaha other than that, not really. @bramzero most horrible phone call was when I got a call from Cornell University telling me I didn't get in D': Lol that's what I told myself too, "What the hell is momol?! :lol2:" But they said: M.O.M.O.L. = Make out, Make out [i]lang[/i] (Just making out again and again) :lol2:

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-20 14:08:47)

ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

I know it's a bit late but[b] CONGRATULATIONS, chaw![/b] :dance: Q: How are you, girl? =)
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

guys sorry I didn't see your questions hahahahah! oops @natsume I like aya (? I think that's her name) from Ayashi no Ceres. I'm not a fan of kpop huhuhu they're so nakakasawa to listen to hahahah My best asset is my...basta! :lol3: & Op kors I love balut. I haven't eaten isaw hahahaha @merix hahahaha I like karekare because it's brown an has a lot of fat and meat HAAHHAHA @bianx: um I loved this talking bear that my tito gave me. it screams "DATTTT'S FUNNNYYYY!!!" :lol2: @ecka yay thank you ecka!!!! I'm okay...keri keri lang :/ Hahahhaa how about you?!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:57

[ 8 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy