discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

chaw

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: chaw

[quote=bianx;#387702;1395207800]chaw.. maybe you can make the place of the rape scene between you and kuya ck in a grassy field where ate aya's always making her lesson plans.. then one day kuya ck thought youre ate aya so he raped you hahaha then, hafeez we'll be so envious that's why he helped raping all of a sudden, they saw bram from afar and the rapists got so scared so they ran ran and ran until they saw sir bob who's their mentor then.. they'll plan how to hide your body[/quote] wow bianx we were just thinking the same thingggg!!!!! btw I like how the janitor just joins in kase he's supposed to be cray cray :lol3: you're such a genius!!! :lol3: I already started the thread. IDk how to start it but I wanted to put a few characters first then I'll build the plot from there hehe [quote=aya;#387695;1395204766]Do you like JohnCaps? If you add des to your story, who would she be? Who are the other characters you have in mind?Will it be a sad ending or good ending?What is the genre? is it a horror comedy? or hentai with horror element? hahahaha[/quote] I don't like johncaps. aya why do you keep pushing fugly guys to me :lol3: joke HAHAHAH can she be like a part time stripper because her family is really poor? /: what do you think? :lol2: Um idk yet if it will be a sad ending. I'm not also sure if I should do horror comedy since I'm such a korni author :facepalm: maybe hentai horror. not really hentai but. slightly hentai because I want to write the horrible rape experience :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#387705;1395208156]Then one day kuya ck thought youre ate aya so he raped you hahaha[/quote] HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH omayga. Ok let's just say ck has vision problems that's why he did that....? but later on he'll realize that it's not really aya.... yikes
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Yessss make des the [s]sumo[/s] stripper. :lol3: Okkkk. I'm good with smut. :thumbsup:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

hahahahahahahahahah wtf :lol3:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

refer to this post ate aya: [quote=chaw;#387645;1395197841]Ck is the school gardener, he's been trying to hit on aya for years now but aya is just not interested hehe[/quote] :xixi: [quote=chaw;#387707;1395208417]wow bianx we were just thinking the same thingggg!!!!! btw I like how the janitor just joins in kase he's supposed to be cray cray you're such a genius!!! I already started the thread. IDk how to start it but I wanted to put a few characters first then I'll build the plot from there hehe[/quote] Hahahahahahahahahaha the janitor is so funneeh :lol3: :lol3: thenks thenks. looking forward with this gash so excited. will check the thread first wohooo! -- the mascot's so cute. and y is all the first characters seems so old hahahahahah

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-19 02:23:38)

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

fvck.. i'm the school mascot? :wow: and im gonna rape brm? wtf is happening to ftalk? :lol3: michelle will gonna be jealous for sure :xixi: oh well. can i suggest? i want aya to become an old hag who sell [i]binatog[/i] on the street. :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@bianx don't worry I'll get to the young ones next part HAHAHAHAH gash I can't even sleep bc I still have to finish my lab report :lol3: Hahahahhaha. Any more suggestions?! @natsume don't worry, too. I listen to all suggestions :lol3: ok I'll put that in the plot :thumbsup: Guys doon nalang sa thread. I don't want to get flagged for spamming about our ftalk story :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

No chaw don't change any character. I like being the sensei. :xixi: Also you don't haf to worry about getting flagged like lol I kept double posting in your thread and no onegives a shit. The new FT is lax hahahaha. :lol3: Dondon doesn't want to admit it but he rly wants to raep brm hahahaha so please keep that element in the story. Yaoi :xixi::wow2:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-19 05:02:44)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Alright, we got distracted with your novel. :lol2: [b]Here's my question:[/b] Who is your favorite character in your novel at the moment? Name at least 3. And why?
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

You owe me a half naked pic of yourself for using my likeness in your story :evil: :lol3:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#387726;1395212159]Dondon doesn't want to admit it but he rly wants to raep brm hahahaha so please keep that element in the story. Yaoi :xixi::wow2:[/quote] Im just a mascot ok. :lol3: brm will kill me if i raep him. :lol3: Question: What do you think of admin today and before? :lol:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-03-19 08:25:05)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Suggestions will be after the next few updates nalang uli hahaha - Is there any chowking there in US? If there is have you tasted chowpao? It reminds me of you and paw.. Hahaha
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya as of now my top 3 favorite is 1. dondon: cuz he's supposed to be nice but he's a freakin eggplant mascot :lol3: 2. aya: if the narrator already thinks she's a slut then the "rumors" going around the school are prolly true abt her. The sensei doesnt hide it... there is ony one thing she will hide later on hahahahha 3. Bianx: Because ercharacter is supposed to be pure. She has a good relationship with kite and it's gonna stay that way...unlesss.... :evil: @bobcbar sorry lolo bob!!!! :fear: hahahahhahaha @natsume bram is so cool he lets us double post and he even said he wants to be in my story :d @bianx HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH i think ive had tht before hahahaha yeah theres chowking sa california but not here sa texas :(
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=chaw;#387820;1395232563]@bobcbar sorry lolo bob!!!! hahahahhahaha[/quote] It's ok..all in fun :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote]tres is just very amicable :xixi:[/quote] :lala: thank you, thank you! Oh and props to your doomsday novel. I hope you won't get tired of it and so you'd drown us with chapters or something :lol3::lol3:
sarcastickidsoldier
» FTalkAddict
Se7en Deadly Sins
2015-06-03

[b]Questions:[/b] Hi Chaw! Its been a long decade, How are you?:turbopoke: What kind of things running on your mind when you are doing your story? You said hazeef is one of your crush here in Ftalk, then I will ask you. If you were given a chance to rape hazeef where and how.[i] (I hope the rape scene is interesting like you did on your story) [/i]:lol3::lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Mommeh aya How dare you backstab me! :lol: hey babols, aya is not fairy. She's a wicked witch!!! :)))) (ooooh nahurt yan hahaha) Q: name someone in FT that you want to "unknow" (practically forget that he/she even exists). And why? :D What you gonna do if you and ate kim meet?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

@des Not rly, heard that a thousand times already and I actually like ett hahahaha. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@tres thank you. you guys are the reason why I wrote it :lol3: @rai; hoyyyyyy where have you been?! :lol2: there are a lot of things running in my mind. I always think of what kind of people my characters are so I try to give hints about their personality here and there. It wasn't a crushhhh :lol3: HAHAHAHAHAHA eewwww HAHAHHAHAHAHAH GAH YOUR MIND IS TOO DIRTY HAHAHHAHA @des ermitanya yan hindi witch :lol3: hala. I don't wanna answer that question bc what if they get offendeddddd hahahahha im gunna bow down and worship ate kim HAHAHAHHA jokeeee. I talked to her a month ago, i told her to get her stories published and hopefully it'll get famous enough that abs cbn will do a movie on it :thumbsup: I know it'll happen someday :yes:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Babols Answer it in 7DS then. Hahahha Ohh. Ate kim's really cool. Not only in writing stories but in everything. Haha. I also worship her! :)) we worked on the same company last year so I got to see her once in a while. :lol: Q: who inspired you to write Doomsday? Haha. Why am I a stripper? :))))))) If you're going to choose between alex and aya, who would it be? YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE. HAHAHA.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:37

[ 8 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy