discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

chaw

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: chaw

i prefer enkanto over fairy. Faries are nice :no: enkanto hahahhahahahahhaahhaha lmao :lol3::lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[b]had. [/b] ooooooohrrlly?? :xixi: sorreh FTW doesn't work that way. :xixi:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

ya errbody likes tres even i liked him.... once. char :lol3: HAHAHAHAHHHAH jk lang tres :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

yeah thats why i dont have an ft crush anymore :wasted: dont worry aya ill edit this on friday and ill erase everythig HAHAHHAHAH
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

bat dinadamay mo kaming lahat?! this is [i]your[/i] thread. hahahahaha. :lol3::lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

my point is, everybody likes tres :wow: crush ng bayan :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#387543;1395161793]besides youre the leader, if i say i like tres more, i might get kicked out :fear:[/quote] [quote=chaw;#387555;1395162767]aya i hate u HAHAHAHAHHAHAH bram pls reopen ayas thread so i can get my revenge :( Hahahaha tres is just really chismoso HAHAHAHHAGA deh jk. I just like reading his posts :lol: And I envy his passion for reading. I'm not into books even if I want to hahahahhaa. :um: Nu ba kayo. HAHAHAHAH Plus i already posted on the ft crush thread that i had a crush on him before ok tres is just very amicable :xixi:[/quote] lemme quote u on that so u wouldn't be able to delete/edit your post hahahaha. what about hafeez??? :lol2: P.S. I'm obviously a fairy. Can't u see how nice I am? :xixi:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-18 13:26:41)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

pogi masyado ni tres wohoooo :lol3: sorry ot wait i'll ask some questions hahahahaha :lol2: so chaw, do you like wearing jeans or skirt? :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya you're a fairy from hell :lol3: HAHAHAHAHAHAH hafeez idk we don't talk ok HAHAHAHA WAKAKAKAKAKAK wala ako dili man maintindihan oi! :lol3::lol3: @paws ikaw basta gwapo ah :lol3: Hahahahhaha. I like wearing skirts, but sometimes I don't kasi I'm too lazy to shave my legs :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Hell fairy. Has a nice ring to it. :xixi: sooo.... hafeez or tres? :lol3: i'll ask more questions tmr. u might rly get traumatize. :xixi:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ I choose the ftalk enforcer hahahahaahhaha amp
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

whats your most favorite song at the moment? :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Let it go - Idina Menzel :lol3: LET ITGOOOO!! LET ITGO!!! SOMETHING SOMETHING WITH SNOW!!!
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

@chaw What title do you prefer if youre gonna have your own movie and y did you pick that title hahaha Who among ftalkers would you like to be in the cast and what will be their roles in the story How will the story start? And how will the story end? And btw., ive read your posts in religion thread and youre like super amazing i wish i could be like you. Knowing verses without even rereading it in the bible hahahaha gash paano mo nagagawa yun ;0 didnt expect youre like that wowowowow
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@bianx "Doomsday Ftalk" :lol3: I want everybody to be in it. Everybody is a high school student, and I am one of them. One day, the smartest girl in town (me), got raped by *just insert ftalkers here*. THen I started haunting people and started killing those who stay at the high school until midnight :lol3: HAHAHAHAHAHAH The ending is... you're the last one I'm gunna kill and you tell me that everything is okay and those who raped me are already sorry for what they've done. I'll cry but in the end I'll still kill you. Ganun nalang so that there will be a part 2 :lol3: Omg thanks for reminding me! Hahahah I looked at the thread again (there are two religion threads) and I back-read and realized there are more posts there that I need to reply to (esp those who are confused abt religion hehe). And nooo I'm not that amazing. I'm just telling my testimony/how I came to know Christ. Hahahahah those verses, I don't know some of them in my head, but I've marked them on my bible, so when aya had a question, I was able to look back at my bible and post it on the thread hehe. You can be like that too bianx!! we're supposed to read the bible every day and night (ako minsan nakakalimot ko e :() But if there are verses that really speak to you, you'll be able to remember them because you think about them all the time hehe
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#387597;1395186220]"Doomsday Ftalk" :lol3: I want everybody to be in it. Everybody is a high school student, and I am one of them. One day, the smartest girl in town (me), got raped by *just insert ftalkers here*. THen I started haunting people and started killing those who stay at the high school until midnight :lol3: HAHAHAHAHAHAH The ending is... you're the last one I'm gunna kill and you tell me that everything is okay and those who raped me are already sorry for what they've done. I'll cry but in the end I'll still kill you. Ganun nalang so that there will be a part 2 :lol3:[/quote] Like [b]"I Spit in Your Grave"[/b]? :lol2: Except you died. :lol: What's my role? What abt Tres? and Chan? and Hafeez? Who were the guys who raepd you? What kind of ghost are you? Describe. [quote=chaw;#387566;1395164295]^ I choose the ftalk enforcer hahahahaahhaha amp[/quote] So.. bram?? :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-19 06:17:48)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya I spit in your grave? I haven't seen that o: Hahahahaha you're just a sensei there who has an affair with a student (tres) when the sun goes down. I kill you two first. Chan is a dancer and hazeef is a janitor =) HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA The guys who raped me..i don't have anyone in mind. nobody has applied to this kind of role yet :lol3: Well what are the different kinds of ghosts? o: I want to be a sadako/juon fusion :lol2:

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-18 21:34:08)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=chaw;#387621;1395192806]I spit in your grave? I haven't seen that o: Hahahahaha you're just a sensei there who has an affair with a student (tres) when the sun goes down. I kill you two first. Chan is a dancer and hazeef is a janitor HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA The guys who raped me..i don't have anyone in mind. nobody has applied to this kind of role yet[/quote] :lol3: :lol3: hahahahahahahaha hw bout brem what's his role? :plotting: [quote=chaw;#387597;1395186220]"Doomsday Ftalk" I want everybody to be in it. Everybody is a high school student, and I am one of them. One day, the smartest girl in town (me), got raped by *just insert ftalkers here*. THen I started haunting people and started killing those who stay at the high school until midnight HAHAHAHAHAHAH The ending is... you're the last one I'm gunna kill and you tell me that everything is okay and those who raped me are already sorry for what they've done. I'll cry but in the end I'll still kill you. Ganun nalang so that there will be a part 2[/quote] :lol3: :lol3: what will be your character name? still chaw? or Chaw rose the killer :lol3: :lol3: what will be your killer name? what's zakee's role there :xixi: maybe kuya ck can rape you :lol3: or.. the janitor can rape you maybe? :lol2: :lol3: or sir bob perhaps? :xixi: jk sir bob :lala: [spoiler][quote=chaw;#387597;1395186220]I don't know some of them in my head, but I've marked them on my bible, so when aya had a question, I was able to look back at my bible and post it on the thread hehe.[/quote] oh.. that's how :yes: I thought you were like, knowing it all without even looking back XD that's amazing though [quote=chaw;#387597;1395186220]You can be like that too bianx!! we're supposed to read the bible every day and night (ako minsan nakakalimot ko e ) But if there are verses that really speak to you, you'll be able to remember them because you think about them all the time hehe[/quote] dont know if i can... i tried reading bible and yet cant do it everyday or even everynight. i read it when i just want to.. dont know.. but, i like it when i read it and i share it with someone like you who reads it too.. devotedly. im like having this kind of hmm, how can i say this, 'wow' feeling? i guess, when talking about it with someone who reads it best.. yah know. and also the only verse i still remember is that, i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.. something like that, dont even remember the verse number hahaha also a verse that says The Lord is my salvation, whom shall i fear? that's my favorite :lala:[/spoiler]

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-18 22:07:59)

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[b]Questions:[/b] [quote]If your given a chance to throw something on [i]aya's[/i] head. what is it and why?[/quote] [quote]Is it possible that you leave [i]Se7en Deadly Sins[/i] if aya continue asking epic questions?[/quote] [quote]If you were on a boat with two guys namely [i]Tres[/i] and [i]Hafeez[/i], and the boat can carry two persons only. Who will you push?[/quote]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#387621;1395192806]you're just a sensei there who has an affair with a student (tres) when the sun goes down. I kill you two first.[/quote] WTF? Hahahahahahahah. :lol3::lol3: First to go down. So sad. :<< [quote=chaw;#387621;1395192806]The guys who raped me..i don't have anyone in mind. nobody has applied to this kind of role yet :lol3:[/quote] Definitely the janitor!! He's suspicious as fvck!! :lol3::lol3: [quote=bianx;#387627;1395194407]maybe kuya ck can rape you :lol3: or.. the janitor can rape you maybe? :lol2: :lol3: or sir bob perhaps? :xixi: jk sir bob :lala:[/quote] HahahhHahhaHahahHahah :lol3::lol3: I [b]Spit on Your Grave[/b] is a raep movie. They tried to kill her after the deed but she escaped/survived and then she began killing her perpetrators one by one in various, disgusting ways. :thumbsup:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-19 06:16:24)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:44

[ 8 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy