discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

chaw

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: chaw

[quote=bianx;#387627;1395194407]hahahahahahahaha hw bout brem what's his role?[/quote] Bram is the principal who just comes and goes :lol3: sorry bram HAHAHAH [spoiler][quote=bianx;#387627;1395194407]dont know if i can... i tried reading bible and yet cant do it everyday or even everynight. i read it when i just want to.. dont know.. but, i like it when i read it and i share it with someone like you who reads it too.. devotedly. im like having this kind of hmm, how can i say this, 'wow' feeling? i guess, when talking about it with someone who reads it best.. yah know. and also the only verse i still remember is that, i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.. something like that, dont even remember the verse number hahaha also a verse that says The Lord is my salvation, whom shall i fear? that's my favorite[/quote] Yeah biankeh it's really a struggle even for me to do it every day and night :( But yknow God doesn't beg us for time. He knows he's great and He knows himself na he's commanding us to read it. Yeah nakakagaan ng loob diba? Hahahaa I hope you find more friends who you can talk to about it. Go to 4shared.com then search Francis Chan. Tapos may makikita ka na "Crazy Love part 1." pakinggan mo yun. Crazy Love is a book pero may audiobook sya. Si Francis Chan isang pastor tapos kung bagong christiano ka rin tulad ko, this really helps pag pinakinggan mo, if you don't know a lot about God. PPInapakinggan ko every night. Sana pakinggan mo rin para makapag usap tayo tungkol ditto! :D PM moko sa fb!! Hahahahaha[/spoiler] [quote=bianx;#387627;1395194407]what will be your character name? still chaw? or Chaw rose the killer what will be your killer name?what's zakee's role there maybe kuya ck can rape you or.. the janitor can rape you maybe? or sir bob perhaps? jk sir bob[/quote] Idk. Chadako maybe HAHAHAHA. Timmy will be my bestfriend who has had a crush on me since we were kids. THen he finds out I'm dead, then he's gonna mourn for me and he's gonna leave town. HeE will be back on Doomsday Ftalk Part 2, where he finds out that everybody is dead. :xixi: Okay, yeah CK is very likely to rape someone, so yeah. HAHAHAHAH no offense hehehe basta matanda sa hs schooler :lol3: @aya and @bianx; ok guys maybe ck and hazeef will do a gang rape or something. Ck is the school gardener, he's been trying to hit on aya for years now but aya is just not interested hehe [quote=Natsume;#387639;1395196222]If your given a chance to throw something on aya's head. what is it and why?Is it possible that you leave Se7en Deadly Sins if aya continue asking epic questions?If you were on a boat with two guys namely Tres and Hafeez, and the boat can carry two persons only.Who will you push?[/quote] I'll throw my poop at her right after I take a dump in the bathroom. Because...I just wanna know what it feels like--if I'd feel happy or regretful hehe. No I won't leave 7DS, but I think if I don't answer her questions, she's gunna kick me out HAHAHAHA. Ok dondon, I'm gonna have to push hafeez because he's the one who raped me HAHAHAHHA [quote=aya;#387642;1395196553]I spit on your grave is a raep movie. They tried to kill her after but she survived and then she began killing her perpetrators one by one in various, pdisgusting ways.[/quote] DZANGGGGG... I need to watch it :lol: [hr] Guys this whole Doomdsday Ftalk thing is really fun. Can I write a story on the Lit section with you guys as characters? Hahahahaha I would write it in English para cool ((((= but only if you all will let me HAHAHAH

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-18 23:03:09)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote]Bram is the principal who just comes and goes sorry bram HAHAHAH[/quote] Hahahahahahhah minor role hahahahahahahahha. [quote]Okay, yeah CK is very likely to rape someone, so yeah. HAHAHAHAH no offense hehehe basta matanda sa hs schooler[/quote] too funny hahahhahahahhahahhahaha. poor CK. :lol3: school gardener. hahahahahha. this story's cracking me up so bad. i am so gunna read this if you put it up in lit section. give you points errday. hahahahahaha. :lol3: [quote]Guys this whole Doomdsday Ftalk thing is really fun. Can I write a story on the Lit section with you guys as characters? Hahahahaha I would write it in English para cool ((((= but only if you all will let me HAHAHAH[/quote] TOTALLY. :lol3:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=chaw;#387645;1395197841]Bram is the principal who just comes and goes sorry bram HAHAHAH[/quote] Can I at least get raped by someone too? HhAHahaHAHaHaA :lol3:

Last edited by bramzero (2014-03-18 23:54:01)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

YAYYYY AHHAHAHAH But I need more characters HAHAHAHAH I might put them up without their permission. I won't ask anymore bc I'm too excited to put this up :lol3: What other events can I add? :lol2: I never even thought about a janitor and a gardener raping the main character :thumbsup: Ok maybe I'll add a twist to Bram's character later on hahahaha. Scandalous. HAHAHAHAH yeah okay maybe bram can get harassed by three girls who are desperate for a title in the school. these three girls are rich and will do anything in their power to get what they want :thumbsup: For ck, in tagalog, [i]hardinero[/i] :lol3: HAHAHAHAH :lol3::lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bramzero;#387663;1395200958][quote=chaw;#387645;1395197841]Bram is the principal who just comes and goes sorry bram HAHAHAH[/quote] Can I at least get raped by someone too? HhAHahaHAHaHaA :lol3:[/quote] you'll get assraped by the school's mascot, dondon. Hahahahhahahahhahaha
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

hey chaw you missed one of my questions here http://ftalk.us/p387337-Yesterday-14%3A13%3A05.html#p387337 [quote=bramzero;#387337;1395126785]what is it about going to the clubs that is so appealing to you?[/quote] more qs. where did your ftalk username come from? what's the worst phone conversation you have ever been involved? [quote=aya;#387666;1395201186]you'll get assraped by the school's mascot, dondon. Hahahahhahahahhahaha[/quote] it's ok if it's dondon he can do anything to me hahahahaha :lala:

Last edited by bramzero (2014-03-18 23:56:34)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

dondon is the school mascot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OMAYGAD SORRY DONDON HAHAHAHAHAHAH dondon don't worry I'll give you a good reputation AHAHAHHA Ftalk Highschool's mascot is a what...flower? mosquito? a bee?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

btw, chaw. I think you missed Natsume's questions in previous page. :lol2: [quote]Ok maybe I'll add a twist to Bram's character later on hahahaha[/quote] maybe make brm a sensei too then make sir bob the pervy principal hahahaha. :lol3:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=chaw;#387645;1395197841]Bram is the principal who just comes and goes sorry bram HAHAHAH[/quote] :lol3: :lol3: small talent fee :lol2: :lol2: [quote=chaw;#387645;1395197841]Idk. Chadako maybe HAHAHAHA. Timmy will be my bestfriend who has had a crush on me since we were kids. THen he finds out I'm dead, then he's gonna mourn for me and he's gonna leave town. HeE will be back on Doomsday Ftalk Part 2, where he finds out that everybody is dead. Okay, yeah CK is very likely to rape someone, so yeah. HAHAHAHAH no offense hehehe basta matanda sa hs schooler[/quote] :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: brilliant story so you must pursue this: [quote=chaw;#387645;1395197841]Guys this whole Doomdsday Ftalk thing is really fun. Can I write a story on the Lit section with you guys as characters? Hahahahaha I would write it in English para cool ((((= but only if you all will let me HAHAHAH[/quote] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [spoiler][quote=chaw;#387645;1395197841]Yeah biankeh it's really a struggle even for me to do it every day and night But yknow God doesn't beg us for time. He knows he's great and He knows himself na he's commanding us to read it. Yeah nakakagaan ng loob diba? Hahahaa I hope you find more friends who you can talk to about it. Go to 4shared.com then search Francis Chan. Tapos may makikita ka na "Crazy Love part 1." pakinggan mo yun. Crazy Love is a book pero may audiobook sya. Si Francis Chan isang pastor tapos kung bagong christiano ka rin tulad ko, this really helps pag pinakinggan mo, if you don't know a lot about God. PPInapakinggan ko every night. Sana pakinggan mo rin para makapag usap tayo tungkol ditto! PM moko sa fb!! Hahahahaha[/quote] wow thanks for the recommendation. will dl it right away :lala: you know the movie The encounter?[/spoiler] [quote=bramzero;#387663;1395200958]Can I at least get raped by someone too? HhAHahaHAHaHaA[/quote] a cat may rape you bram uuy... :lol: :lol2: [quote=aya;#387669;1395201397]maybe make brm a sensei too then make sir bob the pervy principal hahahaha.[/quote] this one's nice hahahahahhaha

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-18 23:59:12)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bramzero;#387667;1395201246]what is it about going to the clubs that is so appealing to you?[/quote] meh bram I didn't want to answer this because you might think I'm some kind of party girl freak. :lol3: My only purpose of going to clubs is dancing. I'd go with a group of friends, and just have a good time all night. [quote=bramzero;#387667;1395201246]where did your ftalk username come from?what's the worst phone conversation you have ever been involved?[/quote] Chaw = when I was in 6th grade I saw a chow chow and on that day I really wished I had that kind of dog. in 7th grade, I started going on to chatrooms and websites and I put "Chow" but I don't like it pronounced as chou, so I changed it to an A. "Chaew" :lol: By worst, you mean awkward? Or just plain horrible? :d @aya nooo I answered it. I said I would throw my poop at your face hhahahahhaa :lol2: Ohh yeah good idea! I'll do that HAHAHAHAHAH grabe @bianx Oh yeah I saw it a few years ago!!! Nakakaiyak hahahaha. Watch fireproof! It's another awesome Christian movie about the importance of marriage hehe

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-19 00:01:24)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

School mascot? What about The Fighting Talongs? HAHAHAHA.

Last edited by aya (2014-03-19 06:13:29)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Why of all things your poop? :ohno: Do you want me to throw you my poop too? :lol3: Do you secretly hate me??! :ohno: :lol3: [quote=chaw;#387645;1395197841]but I think if I don't answer her questions, she's gunna kick me out HAHAHAHA.[/quote] I am not THAT mean. The heck? :lol3: I am srsly wondering why u and pawwz think of me that way. :plotting::no2:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-19 06:12:01)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya the fighting talongs :thumbsup: there is no English equivalent though, unfortunately. it won't be as funny. :lol2: your face is too beautiful I hate it unya~ :/ It's practice to motherhood :thumbsup: Yahhh poop fight. Like the one in jackass movies :lol3:
douchefag
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

hi chaw congrats [spoiler][img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31.0-8/p843x403/704614_297570720353945_1441241603_o.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Gosh chaw. If you throw poop at me I will hate your forever. :lol3: I have a weak stomach and I will fvckn vomit on your face if you do that hahahaha.

Last edited by aya (2014-03-19 05:06:02)

cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

-- If youre picking ur nose, which finger are you using? :lol2: -- Why did you migrate outside PH? and at what age? -- Kapampangan? :lol2:

Last edited by cropped.head (2014-03-19 00:38:49)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=douchefag;#387675;1395202276]hi chaw congrats[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHAH I hate you :lol3: [quote=aya;#387676;1395202403]Gosh chaw. If you throw poop at me i will hate your forever. I have a weak stomach and I will fvckn vomit on your face if you do that hahahaha.[/quote] What do you mean weak stomach?! Youre the one who told me Saw movies are cool :lol2: [quote=cropped.head;#387689;1395203906]-- If youre picking ur nose, which finger are you using? -- Why did you migrate outside PH? and at what age?-- Kapampangan?[/quote] All of them :thumbsup: I migrated outside PH por a beter layp and a beter skul :wallbash: But I want to go back already hahahahahah. Wa. Kapampangan ku olrayttt :lol3: Hahahahahhaa
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote]What do you mean weak stomach?! Youre the one who told me Saw movies are cool[/quote] Watching movies and throwing poop at each other in RL is different okay? Hahahahhahahah. :lol3: Do you think poop smells like flowers or sth? :lol2: [b]Question:[/b] Do you like JohnCaps? If you add des to your story, who would she be? :lol: Who are the other characters you have in mind? Will it be a sad ending or good ending? What is the genre? Is it a horror comedy or hentai with horror element? hahahaha. :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-19 05:05:44)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

chaw.. maybe you can make the place of the rape scene between you and kuya ck in a grassy field where ate aya's always making her lesson plans.. then one day kuya ck thought youre ate aya so he raped you hahaha then, hafeez we'll be so envious that's why he helped raping all of a sudden, they saw bram from afar and the rapists got so scared so they ran ran and ran until they saw sir bob who's their mentor then.. they'll plan how to hide your body
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bianx;#387702;1395207800]then one day kuya ck thought youre ate aya so he raped you hahaha[/quote] [img]http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/24/45/fc24455471bdfbca79a132780a29d3e9.jpg[/img]

Last edited by aya (2014-03-19 05:04:27)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:18

[ 8 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy