Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Doomsday Ftalk -- UPDATED CH3

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Re: Doomsday Ftalk -- UPDATED CH3

^ i don't care if he don't have balls. If i rape him, i don't need his balls anyway, so shut up also :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

^ Why does it seemed like you are so excited to raep a guy? GOSH! :lol3:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

^ and you really believe it ? :xixi: im just a talong mascot thats all. peace V^_^
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=Natsume;#388204;1395399932]oh wow.. i'm gonna rape him[/quote] don't forget lube2x 1st
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=bramzero;#388227;1395408532]don't forget lube2x 1st[/quote] i will borrow it to you :thumbsup: i'll give it back after i used it. :yes2:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-03-21 09:49:15)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Put lube together, you guys HAHAHA :lol3:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

^ can you teach us how to put lube? :lol:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Yea sure, just open the container and drink from it. Very easy. :thumbsup:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Introduction -- Part 3 [spoiler]“Alex is a demon child!!!” That’s what the janitor always says whenever somebody asks him why he doesn’t like wiping the floors of the gym after night practices. :/ He’s friendly, but his attitude completely changes whenever Alex is around. Honestly, I don’t know if he waited for Alex to come back or not, if Alex did something to him afterwards. If Alex really is a demon a child, people would then start suspecting his athletic abilities—if they were even natural or if they came from some spiritual voodoo crap. Later that night when the janitor left the park, Jamie was found in the backstage. He finally called out, “I’m here!” then next thing we know he’s dressed in a pink gown, even with the high heels on. He announced that he’s gay and proud. And would rather people call him “Jamie” instead of Jaime. Because of what he did, people started organizations like “Equality for Gay People (EGP)” or the famous club of the homophobes, “Gay to Hell.” He’s been crossdressing ever since. He blended in. Well at least Jaime came out of the closet. But I would definitely understand if the Coach didn’t want to say it out loud. He won’t be fired, knowing that the Principal likes looking at boys too. I still remember the time when the Coach broke his arm because he tried to stop a stupid fight between the freshman and senior players. He had to take his shirt off so that the nurse, Miss Bel, could see how bad the tear was. Being the assigned student nurse at the time, I seized the opportunity and took stolen pictures of the Coach when he was lying there on the bed half-naked and nauseous. I couldn’t help Miss Bel because I was too excited to send the pictures to my friends – who sent it to their friends of friends and so on. [align=center][img]http://cosmopolitansg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/css0112hunk_cosmo09-3511.jpg[/img][/align] When the ambulance came, Miss Bel scolded me and dismissed me from my shift. :( Eh. The clinic has several hospital beds and curtains that separate one from the other. So the bed that sits farthest from the nurse desk is always the one I usually check. Why? Because students in this school can’t keep their pants up all day, so what they do is sneak into the clinic and hide there.[/spoiler] People here just can't keep their pants up. You'll see. [b][hr][/b] [align=center][b]Chapter 1[/b][/align] Three months have passed and things have stayed the same—except for the new students. You see, the admission to FT High is a bit tight. There are three levels of admission: the application, the teacher-student interview and the principal’s interviews. The main strategy that was given to me was to impress the teacher. If you did, then there’s a 90 percent chance you’ll get in. Come to think of it, the reason the rumor is like that is because the principal didn’t really care for admissions–it was a hassle for him. [url=http://ftalk.us/p=sj0405]The previous principal[/url] cared a bit. But she was a Fashionista. In fact, she was so much of a Fashionista that all she cared about was the overall ‘look’ of the students. Ironically, she got transferred to Pandora High so know she’s there doing more serious things other than fashion. Glenice’s boyfriend described her as a tyrant because she punishes them whenever Pandora loses in academic contests, debates, sports. Since the Fashionista basically created the design of our uniforms, one would know if there are new students in the school because the staff doesn’t give their uniforms until the second week of the year–they have to stitch the student’s name into the blouse. That’s how intricate it is. There were only a few of them–those noobies–and one of them got transferred in our class. It was [url=http://ftalk.us/p=Pawws]Paula[/url] (pronounce; Poh-la). I actually know her, she was my only friend when I first transferred in the elementary school we both went to. But she left a little bit after because of her father. I guess…she came back to town and now she’s here. Of course she’s here. She’s like crazy smart. Except she’s a bit…how should I say it? I don’t want to be rude…but she’s a bit socially impaired. Not a lot of friends. But we’ve been catching up on things for three months now. It seems as if she finally made friends other than me—Glenice, Bianca…and Kite (who likes to follow his girlfriend everywhere :lol: ) We all would stay after school when people just want to hang for a little while. She doesn’t speak a lot, but we’re all just getting there. After all, I’d rather have socially impaired people than hoes in my lovely circle of friends. “So. Paula…what’s your story?” Glenice asked her. [i]To talagang babaeng to. Chismosa![/i] “Hey. Don’t harass her,” I joked. I’m not even sure if Paula knows this school is filled with people who have big mouths. She dropped the apple she was eating and took a long pause. We all waited for her to talk but Glenice was just already on the verge of saying ‘[i]so…..[/i]’ so I furrowed my brows at her, hoping she’ll get the [i]shut up, don’t do it![/i] signal. She looked up at us, and opened her mouth, “I thought I didn’t have parents.” Bianca’s mouth fell open, “I’m sorry about that…” “It’s okay…” she said in a low voice, her eyes looked empty. “I thought your father took you when we were in 4th grade?” I asked. “No. That was my first meeting with my father. I had to go with him because he started signing papers to get custody of me.” We all just looked at her, awkwardly. [align=center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/5fea57e923b3862d96370f95bad7d01b/tumblr_inline_mq5wp4X1UI1qz4rgp.gif[/img][/align] “It felt like hell. Living with him. :| He didn’t even want me as a child. :|” “Well,” I said slowly, “At least you’re here with us now.” She scoffed, “Right. My dad was in jail for a long time. I wish he just stayed there and never messed with me.” I didn’t understand why she was laughing, since it was such a horrible experience. I was going to laugh with her but I saw Bianca and Glenice shaking their heads off to tell me no. The conversation died right when the Janitor came. “Hello girls :eh:,” he started taking the trash on our table. “Hi :) ,” I smiled. When he left, Glenice started laughing at me, “Seriously?” “What did I do? I just said hi. The man said hello.” “Why are you so naïve?” Bianca placed her hand on my shoulder, “Just don’t. He’s been going in and out of the girls’ restrooms lately.” She looked at Kite, “that’s why I take Kite with me whenever I go to the restroom.” Kite smiled and held Bianca’s hand. [i]Losers.[/i] [align=center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/8e63a3526959702b7733c6a0e1a5a0de/tumblr_inline_myytc1X6WC1qk0070.gif[/img][/align] “I don’t have a guy who’s gonna do that for me,” I put my head down. “I have a bad feeling about him, too” Paula raised her voice, “I say. Don’t.” I looked at the Janitor from afar, “Eh. Whatever. I was just trying to be nice. I thought he’s just genuinely friendly?” “Are you kidding me? He and the Gardener, they’re pedophiles.” “I’m not so sure about that,” Paula said while checking her phone. “I googled the Gardener, and I just hacked the system so now I have access to his criminal records.” [align=center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/b56a6be15bf8bbf4ef701659f16af184/tumblr_inline_n20k6koUs71rg0g8s.gif[/img][/align] “Whoa. :o ” We all said. She’s a bit weird, but she is so damn smart. “So what’s on there?” “Sent to the juvy…At age 20, got a restraining order for stalking an elementary school girl,” she kept scrolling, “a few speeding tickets…stealing from…gas stations? Very typical. [align=center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/22a5535b145193dbb23defe184f4cc3c/tumblr_inline_n20k6oeLtI1rg0g8s.gif[/img][/align] .... [i]Ohhhh.[/i] :eh:” She paused and her eyes lit up. “What?! Tell us!” “Suspected for raping a 15 year old girl,” she frowned, “Aww man. Court said he plead [i]not[/i] guilty.” [align=center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/4d1b96b257a4f7c5bc5f2923d82231d6/tumblr_inline_mjkytifXqE1qclt3z.gif[/img][/align] “WTTTFFFF” Our eyes widened as we covered our mouths in shock. I don’t think I can still look at him the same anymore. I leaned into the circle, “What the hell. I even say hi to him and ask him how his day went!!! I can’t believe this. That is so scary!” “But he wasn’t sent to jail?!” Bianca asked. “No,” Paula pouted as if she’s not even a little bit shocked of what she just read, “It says here he just got people at his home, spying on him for a few months. But that’s just it.” “So? The fact that he was even accused for raping a girl already rings a bell.” “True,” I shivered and felt the need to hug myself. Kite stood up and looked at Bianca, “Well, we have to go then. Can’t keep these perverts lurking around my girl.” “Go [i]away![/i] :rolleyes::lol:” Glenice threw the tissue on the lovebirds. Paula raised her eyebrows at them as they walked away, “How about them? They’ve always been together. I don’t get it. :dumb: ” I told her that nobody can ever break those two apart. They met on the first day of our freshman year. Kite went to the class where Bianca was at and he asked for some chalk, and there he saw Bianca…and [b]bam.[/b] [align=center]He fell in love. She fell in love. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/794b6878de67b3a331e5bd920e03c4c8/tumblr_inline_mfjz6mkjXm1rxp9ab.gif[/img][/align] I’ve never seen them fight, because they always look so happy together. When Bianca is scared, Kite just hugs her so she’d feel safe. Paula didn’t look interested. “Huh. Okay. =|” “Okay, that’s it,” Glenice chuckled to break the awkward silence, “I’m leaving.” [align=center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m88byluVJ51rrhz69.gif[/img][/align] “Bye, :facepalm:” I said. [i]This girl[/i], I thought frustratingly as I examined Paula’s behavior. She must be [i]so[/i] socially impaired that she can’t even detect emotions. I sighed, and thought of leaving her at the canteen, but she immediately grabbed my hand. “Can I come with you? Again?” “You mean, ride the train together on the way home?” “Yeah,” she said shyly, “just wait for me because…” she crossed her legs and stuffed her hands in between her legs. [i]Ew, I didn’t have to see that.[/i] “I have to pee, sorry, :swt:” she said quickly and walked her way towards the restroom as if she were a penguin in heat. The school looked so empty without the people in it. The sun hasn’t gone down yet but the empty hallways, the empty tables and the empty rooms give off the wrong impression that this is an abandoned school. “Whoa, whoa, whoa, :lol2:” a guy walked in. He was in his basketball shorts and white muscle tank. I don’t know him. But he’s probably in the sophomore class. I didn’t pay much attention to him. :unimpressed: He walked into the water dispensers to refill his bottle. And he just stood there. For a few minutes. And another set of minutes. Then out of the blue, he just started humming. It got really uncomfortable for me so I went out to look for Paula. [i]Where the hell is that girl anyway?[/i] Is she taking a dump or what? Why now?! What is taking her so long?! [align=center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/2c8c6b8cc3ed22e6722736a18e014990/tumblr_inline_mnc6ezZ5ZX1qz4rgp.gif[/img][/align] When I was only several meters away from the restroom, I heard two men talking. And a girl. [i]Is it Paula? [/i] I hid behind the wall and tried to take a peek. It [i]was[/i] Paula. And…Ck and the Janitor? :/ Moreover, why is Ck here?! Isn’t his work hours only supposed to be in the mornings, when gardening actually matters? And why are they trying to corner her? :no: [i]What the hell, Paula.[/i] “So, you’re the new girl.” Paula looked standoffish. She didn’t say anything. “Hey hazeef, want some?” Ck laughed evilly, handing him the half-filled bottle. “Just don’t tell anyone. I stole this alcohol from the Principal’s Office.” The Janitor just shook his head and decline. He looked at Paula as if she was a bird trapped in a cage, ready to be preyed on. My breathing fastened. Do they do this all the time? Do they get drunk and prey on young girls who stay after class hours? [i]Should I do something? What can I do?! I don’t even have pepper spray with me. Or anything at all. Hell, I can’t even throw a good punch.[/i] :no: [i]What if I call for help? No. Nobody’s near. They’ll see me. But it’s good enough. They have spy cameras! What if the security guard is on the computer watching this surveillance?! Can’t he see this happening?! [/i] A long hiss suddenly echoed the walls. What followed that was Paula’s scream. I carefully looked over and saw that she pepper sprayed Ck, and that her scream caught the attention of the Principal, who–for some kind of chance given by God—was walking around the hallways at this time of the hour. “What’s wrong here?” [i]Can’t you see what’s wrong?![/i] The principal just took a good look at the Gardener and the Janitor. “Wait a second. WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE?! WHY ARE YOU STANDING HERE JUST CHATTING WITH A STUDENT WHEN YOU SHOULD BE CLEANING THE REST OF THE HALLWAY?!” I saw Paula pull a smile on the corner of her lips, then she just took a bow and walked further away from the restroom. [i]Where is she going?! Did it even cross her mind that I’m supposed to be waiting for her?![/i] The Principal turned to Ck, “And since you’re still here, get up and HELP THIS STUPID JANITOR!” “Yes, sir. :wasted:” They said in unison. “Prove to me you’re worth the money I’m paying you for! :mg:” He turned away angrily and yelled, “PAYDAY IS CANCELLED TODAY AND IS MOVED TO NEXT MONTH! LAZY ASSHOLES!!! :threaten:” “That bitch,” Ck hissed and took the whole bottle and drank it ‘til the last drop. He shook his head and looked afar, “I’m going to kill that bitch.” The janitor started pacing around. “Don’t do that,” he smiled diabolically, “I’d taste her first.” [align=center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/81d2cbf4a2ba891145dcaf696c0ceaf7/tumblr_inline_n1fd283NRr1s357va.gif[/img][/align] I could not believe what I just heard. I thought of Paula, and I thought of the Janitor. The hair on my arms stood up as I shook off the disgust I felt for the Janitor. I turned around and started walking. [i]Paula, we have to leave. Paula, where are you?![/i] “Who’s there?!” I paused and slightly titled my head to their direction, “I’m s-sorry…I-I…I’m leav—” “Aren’t you just cute, huh?” The Janitor had a smile on his face. He took really huge steps towards me, “Did you hear us talking? He was about to grab my hand and I stepped back and I just ran as fast as I could. All I could do was run. [i]Run, woman! RUN!!![/i] Tears started falling from my eyes. My chest began to hurt, my legs began to feel like they were going to break. I’ve never felt so scared. I couldn’t hear anything, yet my mind forced me to believe it was true. It forced me to believe that I could hear his feet stomping just a few feet away from me. That I could feel him. That I could hear him cursing me. [i]Please. Please don’t. Please. Please.[/i] After a few more twists and turns in the building, I found myself panting right in front of the main doors. I felt relieved. I looked back, and he wasn’t there anymore. [i]Where’s Paula?![/i] I looked at the canteen from afar, and nobody was there. The doors were already closed. The path she took a while ago should lead her here. [i]WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!?![/i] [align=center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/946aec1835e786ddd5542fd5a4a08c48/tumblr_inline_mwle7zJ3f41r3zat8.gif[/img][/align] I fell on my knees and broke down crying. [i]Dammit. Where are you, Paula?![/i] I don’t want to go back anymore. Please, Paula. I’m so scared. I don’t want to go back. What is that girl going to do?! She’s so dumb that she doesn’t even know those men are going to rape her! “Miss?” A hand touched my back. I jerked back immediately in defense, “DON’T TOUCH ME!!!” But it was Ed. The security guard. “I’m sorry,” he said quickly and put his hands away. “What happened? Are you okay? Why are you still here? The doors are closing.” I paused to regain my composure. I wiped my tears and tried to stand up, “I’m sorry. I-“ I breathed in, “It’s…It’s them. It’s the janitor. And Ck. It’s them!” “They’re already off their duties,” he assured me. My tears began to well up in my eyes, “NO! YOU’RE LYING!” I punched the door, frustrated. “I’m going back! My friend is still there!” [align=center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/a43c7fd2ad0fe17f63f9b3864a05a000/tumblr_inline_mrcceaP8E11qz4rgp.gif[/img][/align] “[i]You can’t[/i],” his tone was forbidding. “Ed, you don’t understand!” I tried to push him but he was just too strong. “Ed, my friend. M-my friend…” He held my shoulders, “Just calm down. I’ve been watching the cameras. All students have left. And you should leave, too.” “—I know right?! We should do it again!” A couple guys from the left side of the hallway walked towards us. They looked like they just got off basketball practice. “SEE?! YOU’RE LYING!” I cried. “—except for them. I’m sorry, Miss. But you have to leave, the lights around the halls will automatically shut down and you’ll get lost.” “What happened here?” Christian asked. “Nothing,” I turned away to wipe my tears again. [align=center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/f69ecfa13ddbf0f72ba26790b42a4655/tumblr_inline_mskjnll2Ss1qz4rgp.gif[/img][/align] Ed patted my back, “I’m telling you. Everyone has left. Your friend probably left you already. [i]Go home,[/i] I mean it.” He pointed at the jocks, “Go with them, if necessary.” “Oh, hell no.” I sighed and rolled my eyes. “Yeah. Maybe you’re right.” Maybe she did leave me. [i]Bitch.[/i] [align=center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/74dd4676fc6eae71a518574bbb9b1cf5/tumblr_mw2aprgdi41sm4yxio1_400.gif[/img][/align] I frowned at the thought. “Let’s go!” Christian laughed and tried to put his arm on my shoulder. I shook his arm off and stared him down, “Do. NOT. TOUCH ME!!!” [align=center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/36dcaaab19871cb5a8779e5b0f2cff87/tumblr_inline_mskjqdlAnD1qz4rgp.gif[/img][/align] There is no way in hell I’m gonna let somebody touch me after what I just went through. [hr] [align=center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/b4a55931487de97d109831481e1226ef/tumblr_mm8ip9w31J1sok1hbo1_500.gif[/img][/align] We all walked to the train station together. I was behind all of them—I didn’t really know any of them personally so there was no point in trying to have a conversation. Plus, I was still crying in the silence. [i]I was pissed.[/i] I stepped into the train. It was not even crowded. This tells me that the 5-PM Rush Hour has ended and the sun has gone down. I looked around, hoping I would see somebody. Hoping I would see Paula. Because if she left the school a bit earlier than I did, then she should be here, too. The train only opens at exact times: either 5 o’clock or 6’oclock. So she should be here. [i]She should be.[/i] I walked around the train, trying to convince myself that she [i]did[/i] ride the train. But there was no sign of her. I fell on my seat, and just looked over the window. A sense of guilt started to devour me as I watched the darkness creep in. [align=center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/bd8392508105c051ab9c36e838b7f033/tumblr_mouk6buHsK1rkf2rso1_500.gif[/img][/align] [b][i]I should’ve looked for her.[/i][/b]

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-21 20:32:06)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

Wow now it turns kinda dramatic.. And.. I dont expect that you're going to make us that making PDA in the story because in real life there is no way we are like that ni kite hahahaha but that's ok with me dont know about him if he reads this he wants kasi na mging weird character sya lol dont know how to say this in english but.. He wants to be a child with superpowers or something hahahahha Ayun share only lol Anyway, i loved the fact that scary and suspense elements are born in this chapter. Now we can say that it is a horror not a comedy teen story or something hahaha. Im so excited to know what is happening next. Will the nurse court the coach? Or will the coach tell everyone that he loves to wear gowns too? Like jaime did hahaha Also, im so looking forward to alex' character development in the story, what's his real role and what is his importance.. And btw., that gif of the janitor that is so maniac is so gross to look at while reading hahaha :puke:

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-21 23:56:35)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@bianx Hahahahah uy not PDA but your relationship is like really really strong :thumbsup: But okay I'll add a twist to his character once I see an opportunity :lol3: Yeah I'm having a bit of a problem with drawing the line between the story being comedy or horror/freaky. I get excited with the gifs and i laugh so hard everytime it fits with my writing. I'll try not to add too much of funny gifs next time kase suspense na :lol2: yup alex and aya will play a big role in te following chapters~ Ahhhh hahahah yeha i just found that gif last minute. I just had to put it in there :lol2: And yeah I'll play with the coach's bg info a little bit :excited: Thanks for reading!!! I didnt think anybody would take time to read ALLLLLL of this hahahahha!
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

dont say that. Everybody should read this since they're one of the characters. Hahahaha and the story now's getting more interesting. Anddd maybe.. you can make this a little bit of a horror and a little bit a comedy noh? what do you think? :yes: [quote=chaw;#388388;1395463683]Yeah I'm having a bit of a problem with drawing the line between the story being comedy or horror/freaky. I get excited with the gifs and i laugh so hard everytime it fits with my writing. I'll try not to add too much of funny gifs next time kase suspense na[/quote] :lol3: :lol3: baliw :lol3: :lol3:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=chaw;#388363;1395447942]“Okay, that’s it,” Glenice chuckled to break the awkward silence, “I’m leaving.” [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m88byluVJ51rrhz69.gif[/img] “Bye, :facepalm:” I said.[/quote] so glenice died because she jumped on that window :lol2: oh my, what happened to paula o_O

Last edited by Natsume (2014-03-22 07:38:44)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

oh my paula got raped hahahahahahahahha why so soon though? kaloka! ((((= :lol3: hahaha!
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I'm still not over the beauty of the gifs :lol3: but I feel like I should post a decent reply so here goes: I only got to read this chapter completely now and I think it's a great starting chapter! I like how it's sort of a combination of horror and comedy (gotta love the gifs 100%) because hahahaha it makes it all fun to read it. And damn, that scene with Christian was nice, like it triggers the reader to empathize with ya. Oh and props to the last sentence! :thumbsup:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

i hope alex rapes paula on the story or the other way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH jk :lol3:v
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Pawws;#389087;1395755994]i hope alex rapes paula on the story or the other way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH jk :lol3:v[/quote] it's a nice idea though. alex is a "demon child" anyway :lol3: hahahahahahahahahahahhaha you just made my night :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

y'all, I'll update this chapter when I find the time. :lol2: But for now, chillax muna HAHAHAHAH cuz I don't wanna post a quick chapter with crappy writing :um: :wasted: and yeah it's so quick. We're on the road for ch2. Cuz even I can no longer take writing fillers for this chapter. I wanna start killing people too yknow!!! :lol3: But I'm trying to control myself from making it really really fast :lol2: Bianca and tres--- yes! Hehe. It's a mix of horror and comedy. I found myself heading to this direction even if I had intentionally wanted this to be horror and a bit xxx (guess I can't really write the xxx parts that well hahahahha :( ). but y'know. you'll see some of them will have sexual relationships, some have really pure relationships *insert angels here* lol btw if you guys have any awesome ideas abt the plot or if you find a good reaction gif, I'D REALLY APPREACIATE ITTTTT IF YOU PM IT TO ME. We're all in this together :lol3: Napakanta hahahhaha [hr] and hahahahaha yeah lmao I'll probably do something like tres raping paw or paw raping tres but it won't look good :lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Paw raping tres. Or you raping alex irl. :eh:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

This should seriously be made into a book liek those novels which are 50x better than Twilight :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:02

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy