Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Doomsday Ftalk -- UPDATED CH3

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Re: Doomsday Ftalk -- UPDATED CH3

[quote]They’re not really that great because they’re so popular that people in FT High talk about them a lot (Remember the stripper?). Llyanz, the daughter of the Principal, got drunk at a victory party two years and ended up having a one night stand with the Eggplant. Nobody knows his name, even if he’s so popular. Her dad took over her school schedule, he even banned her from going to victory parties (anywhere where the boys are). But I heard he stopped doing that ever since Llyanz heard what the travelling word said about her father.[/quote] Llyanz will kill you for this :lol3: Awesome pictures there :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Guys i'm too scared to look up scary and creepy old men :lol3: the reason I did that is bc tres is "anak ng spiritista"-slash-spiritista :lol3: i'll try to look for a pic for Bram's fez :thumbsup: Gah i hope they dont kill me for writing this lol :lol3: btw guys if you want to be removed from the story, please just pm me so i can just edit it out. :d oh and hey i love that gif representation of hadeez running out of the woods :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bianx]I hope there will also be a visual image for the coach next time[/quote] fangirling. :xixi: [quote=chaw;#387855;1395261848]And I want to tell the all of their life stories before I get down to the main plot. So yeah. This is all background story.[/quote] I'm gunna play editor. :lol3: Actually I think the main char's life stories should even be a lil longer, the info was a bit scarce. :lol: And you also have to describe yourself from time to time because the readers don't know you. Also, Alex doesn't have a description the first time you mentioned him. [i]“I heard he digs men. :eh:”[/i] >> should be I heard 'the coach' digs men, coz you were talking about aya-sensei. [quote=chaw;#387855;1395261848]“Wow, he really did it.”[/quote] Did what exactly? :lol: [quote=chaw;#387855;1395261848]“Child, why…are…you…crying…?” "I cannot tell them... =( I'm too afraid! :cry:" "Child, do not cry...."[/quote] I dunno I kinda got lost here. Were you narrating an urban legend or sth? :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-20 01:17:41)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

lmao dat gif of gLenice when she said "Please." :lol3: hahahahahahah I kinda got lost in the last parts too hahahaha I didnt know when or where imaw appeared, and where hazeef was when he was eavesdropping, describe the setting more jonipet :lol3: anyw good update gurl lol :lol2: i knu ur tired so good job :lol:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Lol I thought I was clear enough when I wrote this chapter. :( Hahahahhaha sorry yall I was writing it thinking it was a script for a series episode :lol3: I didn't want to write about my character yet because I said in the very beginning that I'm gonna give an overview of the school. Well I did say "They" are always together. So I shifted the focus to both of them so when I referred to "he" it was clear that it was the Coach since Glenice did mention that aya was only there for the Coach...hmm. guess that wasn't clear enough D; The dialogues that I created are ways for the reader to know about the character. When I wrote, "wow he really did it" --> it's a foreshadowing that will come next chapter, means he'll do something big, etc oh man I can't believe i'm gonna say this directly it's like giving away what I planned for this story :lol3: basta guys I'll do better on the next chapter. It was a quick intro, but don't stress too much on the details. My whole purpose here is to give hints, so it's a bit fragmented since I'm moving from one character to another (also shows that I as a character do not know these people personally, and that what I know about them are the rumours circulating around the school and I judge them the way I perceive them [one example is I even thought the hazeef is a friendly guy when in reality he's a pervert who likes young girls]). From my narration you can actually tell I'm pretty silent and I am very observant about my surroundings. :thumbsup: gah English is so hard guys tagalog nalang joke HAHAHAHHA :lol3: but thank you guys for giving me suggestions/criticisms. I'm not really that much of a writer so...these kind of things help me :thumbsup:

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-20 02:28:18)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#387920;1395296447].hmm. guess that wasn't clear enough D;[/quote] It was clear that it was the coach this is just me be being OC with the lines but okay nvm. :lol3: [quote=chaw;#387920;1395296447]On the front bench you would see them – Alex, the guy who likes to go to school half-naked (His name is Christian? I didn’t even know they’ll let him play during playoffs)….and a new guy?[/quote] Alex, the guy who likes to go to school half-naked..... it seemed like you were describing Alex but in fact you were describing Christian that's why I thought maybe you should have included a description for Alex too. :lol: But I totally understand if you have other plans like what you said on your last post. :thumbsup: [quote=chaw;#387920;1395296447]I didn't want to write about my character yet because I said in the very beginning that I'm gonna give an overview of the school.[/quote] Alrighty. :thumbsup: [quote=chaw;#387920;1395296447]Maybe one of these days he’ll come out of the closet like Jaime did. [i]Where’s[/i] Jaime, you ask?[/quote] The question is who? :lol: [hr][hr] This rxn of Glenice is wayyy too funny. :lol3: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/8ef7cfd42d546b79a21d6fe8886d12e8/tumblr_inline_n2ce8zK7Ce1reutxz.gif[/img] [quote=chaw;#387855;1395261848]Pandora Patola.[/quote] HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA. :lol3: The mascot kinda looked like a black mage in Final Fantasy 9.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#387944;1395300763]The question is who?[/quote] oh! thank you for that :lol2: must. edit. :penguin: [quote=aya;#387944;1395300763]This rxn of Glenice is wayyy too funny.[/quote] because it's very rare for her to see her boyfriend in her own school :lol3: I only googled patola costume LOLLLLLL no idea what kind of costume that is honestly :lol2:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=chaw;#387855;1395261848]I honestly have no idea why Glenice would like a guy from Pandora High. Doesn’t she know that our schools have a long history of rivalry? I don’t know the exact details but I heard that the gun shooting fifteen years ago at Pandora was somehow related to our school. A rich ex-student from FT High fell in love with a girl from Pandora. Some Modern-day Romeo-and-Juliette shit. Except the guy got rejected, so he came to the school unattended, had guns with him and started shooting inside the classrooms as he walked down their hallways. His family owned a company that makes military weapons, but ever since this incident, their stocks went down so they had to switch to the Tobacco Industry.[/quote] this part is so interesting... thought of something like, maybe the patola is the rich ex student (of FTHS) and making revenge to the school (PHS) wahahaha well anyway, character descriptions are just okay for intro, maybe you can still describe them till chap 3 or so :yes:

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-20 08:59:46)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ yeah this next update is probably the last intro. then we're on set for the story :yes: [hr] [b]UPDATE:[/b] I made a few twists to the story, so just be ready for it. :lol: And...this next one will be a long update since I have to take us back to the present. :yes: But I'm so excited LOL I apologize in advance because it's gonna be a one freaking long chapter :lol3: Aside from that...here's a preview of what the Coach looks like (all thanks to @bianx!) [align=center][img]http://cosmopolitansg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/css0112hunk_cosmo09-3511.jpg[/img] [b]Coach Bram[/b] Been a coach in FT High for 6 years now. Looks nice. Great body. Good coach. Single. Only stays at an apartment. Always brushes his hair. Likes smiling at girls. and maybe guys too, who knows? :yes:[/align]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

What happened to the protruding bulbol asian dude u posted last night in cbox??? :lol3::lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya LMAO HAHAHHA SHUT UP HAHAHAHAH when I showed it to you, you didn't even like it. your first reaction was "ewww pubes!" :lol3: I don't want my readers to say that too! :lol2: plus bram might ban me if I did that :lol3: yoko na hahahahhaha omg

Last edited by chaw (2014-03-21 02:48:59)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

But I said that coz it was funnyyyy. Didn't say i hate it. :lol2: I even said let's go pitas santol hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha. :lol3::lol3: Brm will not ban youuuuuuuu. :lol3: Like chill. Hahahahaha. :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-22 07:54:40)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[b]UPDATE: [/b]Ok guys whenever Coach Bram switches to naughty mode. This is what he looks like (this was supposed to be the photo but it was too rated R :wasted:)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

^ I have no problem with that photo. :thumbsup: Hahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhhahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahha. :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2014-03-22 07:54:23)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

omg HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH coach bram is hawt :lol3::lol3:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! that's why the talong craves for the coach yay!
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=chaw;#388121;1395384009][img]http://cosmopolitansg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/css0112hunk_cosmo09-3511.jpg[/img] [b]Coach Bram[/b] Been a coach in FT High for 6 years now. Looks nice. Great body. Good coach. Single. Only stays at an apartment. Always brushes his hair. Likes smiling at girls. and maybe guys too, who knows? :yes:[/quote] oh wow.. i'm gonna rape him :drool:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

@Natsume But the other guy has more "appeal". Hahahahaha!!
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#388206;1395400045]@Natsume But the other guy has more "appeal". Hahahahaha!![/quote] what guy!? that [i]bulbolicious[/i] guy? :lol2: He only have a good abs.. but you don't know if that guy is not circumcised yet or he don't have balls. :lol:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

^ You don't know if they other guy has gonorrhea and/or luslos either so shut up. :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 8 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy