We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

uma

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: uma

[quote=uma;#418570;1403587908]- drawing i guess :plotting:[/quote] How long does it take for you to draw one portrait? [quote=uma;#418570;1403587908]yes. my ex to the girl he cheated with :kiss:[/quote] What do you think is the reason why he cheated on you? [quote=uma;#418570;1403587908]my background[/quote] Kindly tell us a little bit about your background. :lol: [quote=uma;#418570;1403587908]the fact that they have a weapon huehuehuehuehue[/quote] Who had the biggest weapon you've ever seen? :lol3: [hr][hr][hr] Among all the places you've been to, which is the best and the most likely place you'll settle in for the rest of your life? Is there any place in the Philippines you'd like to visit? Did you ever have a crush on Shirow? What do you like about these ppl: Aya Bram Dess Ninch Chan Uma Tres Rai Pawws Ice Duch Chaw Push Ed Kite Guess if these guys are good in bed or not and tell us why Bram Chan Tres Rai Ed Kite Dondon Bob Orio Brye Zheef Anes [hr][hr] Which guy from FT would you like to.... (can repeat same name) kiss on the cheeks bear hug french kiss sleep with HHWW momol have sex one night stand go on a special date be your boyfriend smell armpit play with his hair tickle
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

aya, Its better if its tres or rai or hafeez. They are more interesting. :lol3: Btw, - Do you bought a new cp? - Cake or ice cream? - Do you easily get jealous? - If you saw your dog eating your food, would you kick his as$? :lol2: -- Hey uma, Questions: - You're greatest fear? - If you can have 3 wishes what is it?
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=aya;#418574;1403592244]How long does it take for you to draw one portrait?[/quote] 3 hours [quote=aya;#418574;1403592244]What do you think is the reason why he cheated on you?[/quote] We were in a LDR. And plus the bitch he's with be flirting with all guys [quote=aya;#418574;1403592244]Kindly tell us a little bit about your background.[/quote] My dad left my mom before I was born. Well i was born in Cairo. My mom was still studying at the time so my grandparents told her they'll be taking care of me in Jeddah (they're working there) until she's done with her studies. So while I was with them they kinda missed those times.. like raising a child. So after a year they meet with my mom in Thailand and told her they're gonna keep me. I don't know what really happened but like in movies, the only thing I remembered was when my grandparents taking me downstairs and I saw my relatives and my mom crying. They took me to the cab and when it went I saw her running behind shouting and crying "Bring my child back". So to avoid complications, my grandparents raised me with the idea as them as my parents, I'm the youngest child and my mom as my sister. They also issued a birth certificate saying that I was born in Jeddah and they're my real parents and so on. So I didn't really know the exact details of my childhood and some of my mom's friends and relatives couldnt keep their mouth shut so they're kinda hinting there's something behind it. And also I didn't wanna ask my grandparents bc I know it's like a taboo thing between us and they're scared I might not see them as my 'parents' anymore. Until finally, 3 years ago, when I asked my mom what really happened. But I wasn't really surprised for some reason. Ya know there a lot of oversea workers in Jeddah esp filipinos so there's quite a lot of international Philippines school here. So they enrolled me there and I've been studying since kindergarten until first year. Hence that's why I know few tagalog words.. Then later I moved to a school with British curriculum to I can take my IGSCE (board exam). Then finally I told my grandmother I wanna study in Malaysia for undergraduate so yaaahh........ Before I came here I got the chance to meet my mom and her new family in Cairo after the cab incident. :d [quote=aya;#418574;1403592244]Who had the biggest weapon you've ever seen?[/quote] This malay guy whos really tall. He had like 7.5 or smth :lol3: [quote=aya;#418574;1403592244]Among all the places you've been to, which is the best and the most likely place you'll settle in for the rest of your life? [i]- nowhere :lol2:[/i] Is there any place in the Philippines you'd like to visit? [i]- Palawan[/i] Did you ever have a crush on Shirow? [i]- nope. When we were in class-s I see him as my dad oni :lol3:[/i][/quote] [quote=aya;#418574;1403592244]What do you like about these ppl: Aya - Very openminded, awesome, witty and sexy Bram - The big boss who's also realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy open minded + funny Dess - kind heart <3 Ninch - very sweet :lol3: she could give me diabetes Chan - he's a good asshole :dance: Uma - sex addict? :lol3: Tres - caring and witty Rai - i never talked to him so i can only say he's hot :d Pawws - lovely and kind Ice - human form of the word 'elegant' Duch - tough Chaw - hhhh she's like a chameleon. a funny one Push - very talented and awesome Ed - over talented. I envy him :( Kite - idk[/quote] you copy/pasted the one from yuna's thread right cz i dont see her name :lol3: [quote=aya;#418574;1403592244]Guess if these guys are good in bed or not and tell us why Bram - yes bc i think he knows errthing esp wats up in bed Chan - yes bc i just know :lol3: everyone knows..? :lol2: Tres - no bc he seems like a gentleman he wouldnt do it :lol3: Rai - idk Ed - idk Kite -idk Dondon - idk Bob - yes bc i think he got lots of experience :lol3: Orio - idkhim Brye - yes :lol3: Zheef - idk Anes - idk[/quote] [quote=aya;#418574;1403592244]Which guy from FT would you like to.... (can repeat same name) kiss on the cheeks [i]anes[/i] bear hug [i]bram[/i] french kiss [i]chan[/i] sleep with [i]alex[/i] HHWW - wat :lol2: momol [i]alex[/i] have sex [i]chan[/i] one night stand [i]rai[/i] go on a special date [i]alex[/i] be your boyfriend [i]alex[/i] smell armpit [i]wtf i dont even[/i] :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: play with his hair [i]harvii[/i] tickle [i]anes[/i][/quote]
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=Natsume;#418586;1403605211]Hey uma, Questions: - You're greatest fear? [i]heights and hornets[/i] - If you can have 3 wishes what is it? [i]Loose weight[/i] [i]Have awesome hair[/i] [i]Billion US dollars[/i][/quote]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#418586;1403605211]aya, Its better if its tres or rai or hafeez. They are more interesting. :lol3: Btw, - Do you bought a new cp? - Cake or ice cream? - Do you easily get jealous? - If you saw your dog eating your food, would you kick his as$? :lol2:[/quote] Ehhh? Are those questions for me? :lol: I was gunna get a new 5s last week supposedly but I my supplier is asdfghjkl; :-_-: Ice cream; :plotting: Actually, it depends on the guy. :lol3::lol3: I don't get jealous if I trust him. :thumbsup: Yes, but not that painful. :evil::lol3: Why'd you suddenly asked me questions?:lol2: [hr][hr][hr] [quote=uma;#418587;1403607143]This malay guy whos really tall. He had like 7.5 or smth :lol3:[/quote] Do you think all tall guys have big peens? :lol3: [quote=uma;#418587;1403607143]you copy/pasted the one from yuna's thread right cz i dont see her name :lol3:[/quote] HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. OH MY GOD. :lol3::lol3::lol3: Busted. Please do Yuna too. :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=uma;#418587;1403607143]Tres - no bc he seems like a gentleman he wouldnt do it :lol3:[/quote] HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH. Do you think that Tres is like er someone who lacks manliness? :lol3::lol3: [quote=uma;#418587;1403607143]Orio - idkhim[/quote] cropped.head [quote=uma;#418587;1403607143]Brye - yes :lol3:[/quote] HAHHAHAHAHAHA. [quote=uma;#418587;1403607143]HHWW - wat :lol2:[/quote] Hold hands while walking. :lol3::lol3: [quote=uma;#418587;1403607143]smell armpit wtf i dont even :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:[/quote] NO ONE? :lol3: [hr][hr][hr] For this round, please guess how they are like in bed. :lol3::lol3::lol3: (i.e. slow, fast, premature ejaculator, etc. :lol3:) [[JUST FOR FUN]] and try not to answer idk. :lol3: Bram Chan Tres Rai Ed Kite Dondon Bob Orio Brye Zheef Anes Harvii [hr][hr][hr][hr] If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? If you knew the world was ending in 2015, what would you do differently? If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? If you were immortal/invincible for a day, what would you do? If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would it be? If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

Last edited by aya (2014-07-01 04:47:33)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=uma;#418587;1403607143]Then finally I told my grandmother I wanna study in Malaysia for undergraduate so yaaahh........ Before I came here I got the chance to meet my mom and her new family in Cairo after the cab incident. :d[/quote] Was there a time that you really thought your mom was your sister? And of all places, why did you choose Malaysia? Did your mom ever asked you to live with her? Who do you look like? Your mom or your dad? Did you ever hate your grandparents or your mom/dad? How old was your mom when she had you?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

umaaaaa ok congratulashawns again. :lol3: here are my questions: - is rice also a staple food in your country? - how tall are you? - what year are you in college? - what is your fave fast food chain? - when did you start smoking hookah? edit: i just read your story and d'aww :pet: anyway, what are some of the tagalog words you're still familiar with? :d

Last edited by Pawws (2014-06-24 13:28:05)

uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=aya;#418596;1403623938]Do you think all tall guys have big peens?[/quote] no bc i slept with one guy whos like 196cm and his peens is just 6 inches . so sad :no2: [quote=aya;#418596;1403623938]Please do Yuna too.[/quote] yuna - so awesome i'd like to have her as a room mate :eh: :eh2: [quote=aya;#418596;1403623938]Do you think that Tres is like er someone who lacks manliness?[/quote] He's quite like my housemate actually.. Interest wise, for now, i can see that he likes some stuff normal guys dont but attitude wise, he's shining with manliness :lala: :lala: [quote=aya;#418596;1403623938]Hold hands while walking.[/quote] i think Rai.. [quote=aya;#418596;1403623938]NO ONE?[/quote] WHY DA HECK WOULD I DO THAT. PLS. :lol3: [quote=aya;#418596;1403623938]Bram - last long and knows how to finger :lol3: :lol3: Chan - really rough like an animal and does it good. but nutted after 3 mins Tres - helps taking them clothes off .. sexy and romantic :lol2: Rai - likes missionary Ed - likes to change position .. esp new ones Kite - prefers blowjob than screwing? Dondon - will make out through every session of the sex except for oral :lol2: Bob - likes it deep.. and BANGING ! :bomb: :lol3: :lol3: Orio - grab boobs most of the time Brye - sometimes rough sometimes gentle. Zheef - wants to pleasure the girl more Anes - can last long? :eh: Harvii - like chan :lol2: and moans a lot too :lol2:[/quote] [quote=aya;#418596;1403623938]If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? [i]- crowded. something like project x but it would be for an orgy jk just for the sake of partying[/i] If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? [i]- The alps in Montana[/i] If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? [i]21 (you get the hint)[/i] If you knew the world was ending in 2015, what would you do differently? [i]- change my diet and finally be sexy for once[/i] If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? [i]- Kakashi[/i] If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? [i]- ancient egypt[/i] If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? [i]- acrobat[/i] If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? [i]- a movie about my background? :lol2: [/i] If you were immortal/invincible for a day, what would you do? [i]- steal money :lol2: [/i] If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? [i]- felixia[/i] If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? [i]- Evan Peters :wow2: [/i] If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? [i]- buy a new house for my grandparents[/i] If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would it be? [i]- falcon[/i] If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? :huh: If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? [i]SAILOR MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN[/i][/quote] [quote=aya;#418597;1403624161]Was there a time that you really thought your mom was your sister? [i]- nope[/i] And of all places, why did you choose Malaysia? [i]- because my childhood friend was coming here[/i] Did your mom ever asked you to live with her? [i]- no..[/i] Who do you look like? Your mom or your dad? [i]- i've never seen my dad but i've got some traits from both of them. but all my features are mixed from both of them[/i] Did you ever hate your grandparents or your mom/dad? [i]- nope[/i] How old was your mom when she had you? [i]19[/i][/quote] [quote=Pawws;#418600;1403630554]- is rice also a staple food in your country? [i]yup.. also some other asian fruits[/i] - how tall are you? [i]155cm[/i] - what year are you in college? [i]3rd year[/i] - what is your fave fast food chain? [i]mcdonalds ftw :lol3:[/i] - when did you start smoking hookah? [i]when I as 15.. only once. but later i kept smoking when I was 17 then I got addicted[/i][/quote] [quote=Pawws;#418600;1403630554]edit: i just read your story and d'aww anyway, what are some of the tagalog words you're still familiar with?[/quote] heheeeee :d yup.. very basic words to carry out a conversation.. but not the deeper words
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=uma;#418601;1403632640]no bc i slept with one guy whos like 196cm and his peens is just 6 inches . so sad :no2:[/quote] Is it true that guys with longer peens are softer? :lol3::lol3: [quote=uma;#418601;1403632640]Bram - last long and knows how to finger :lol3: :lol3: Chan - really rough like an animal and does it good. but nutted after 3 mins Tres - helps taking them clothes off .. sexy and romantic :lol2: Rai - likes missionary Ed - likes to change position .. esp new ones Kite - prefers blowjob than screwing? Dondon - will make out through every session of the sex except for oral :lol2: Bob - likes it deep.. and BANGING ! :bomb: :lol3: :lol3: Orio - grab boobs most of the time Brye - sometimes rough sometimes gentle. Zheef - wants to pleasure the girl more Anes - can last long? :eh: Harvii - like chan :lol2: and moans a lot too :lol2:[/quote] Wow. You really put in a lot of thought on this. gooojab~ . :lol3::lol3: [quote=uma;#418601;1403632640]something like project x but it would be for an orgy jk just for the sake of partying[/quote] Did you ever wonder what it is like to be in an orgy? [hr][hr][hr] Who do you love more, your grandparents or your parents? Did you ever ask your mom you wanted to live with her? Did you ever wonder what it's like to live with your mom? [hr][hr][hr] What was your favorite food when you were a child? What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod/Music Playlist? What is one of your favorite quotes/catchphrase/motto? What’s your favorite outdoor activity? What chore do you absolutely hate doing? What is your favorite form of exercise? What is your favorite time of day, day of the week and month of the year? What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? What is your favorite body part? What sound do you love?
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=uma]Bram - [b]last long and knows how to finger[/b] :lol3: :lol3: Chan - really rough like an animal and does it good. but nutted after 3 mins Tres - helps taking them clothes off .. sexy and romantic :lol2: Rai - likes missionary Ed - likes to change position .. esp new ones Kite - prefers blowjob than screwing? Dondon - will make out through every session of the sex except for oral :lol2: Bob - likes it deep.. and BANGING ! :bomb: :lol3: :lol3: Orio - [b]grab boobs most of the time[/b] Brye - sometimes rough sometimes gentle. Zheef - wants to pleasure the girl more Anes - can last long? :eh: Harvii - like chan :lol2: and moans a lot too :lol2:[/quote] HAHAHAHA!!! :lol3: -- [quote=uma;#418601;1403632640]no bc i slept with one guy whos like 196cm and his peens is just 6 inches . so sad :no2:[/quote] :lol2::lol2: :lol3: [quote=aya;#418596;1403623938]Why'd you suddenly asked me questions?:lol2:[/quote] coz i missed a chance to asked you a questions before :lol3: [hr] Question: - You're name is cool and unique, Do you like your name or you want to change it?

Last edited by Natsume (2014-06-25 06:32:46)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=uma;#418601;1403632640]yup.. also some other asian fruits[/quote] do you like eating a lot of rice in your meals? :lol2: [quote=uma;#418601;1403632640]155cm[/quote] so you're 5'4-ish, am i right? :lol: [quote=uma;#418601;1403632640]mcdonalds ftw[/quote] what do you frequently order in McDonalds? :d [quote=uma;#418601;1403632640]when I as 15.. only once. but later i kept smoking when I was 17 then I got addicted[/quote] did your friends influence you or did you just try smoking it by yourself? [hr] new questions :D Do you like having pets? Do you have pets? Did you have a pet who died? Have you seen someone die in front of your eyes? What did you want to be when you were little? Do you have siblings? What does your usual casual wear consist of? Have you tried working? Do you like to blog? Do you like wearing bras? Do you also hold onto your boobs when you run? Do you like riding in trains? Do you like going to theme parks? Is your period cycle normal? What is your brand of perfume? Do you think maybe there's a possibility you can be a lesbian? What comes to mind when I mention the word 'gay'? What comes to mind when I mention the word sex? What do you usually do to celebrate your birthday? Do you listen to Katy Perry? What's your favorite KP song? Are you a Kpop fan? What is your favorite color?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=uma;#418587;1403607143]Tres - no bc he seems like a gentleman he wouldnt do it :lol3:[/quote] OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you just made my night with this :lol3::lol3::lol3: Uma's thread is oozing with wit and humour and juice :lol3::lol3::lol3: What is your favourite colour? Which do you prefer: a laptop or a desktop? Do you watch America's Next Top Model? Aggressive men or submissive men? :xixi: What's your most dreaded genre of music? tv show? movies? Do you have any fears? If yes, what are they? If no, why are you lying? First job you wanted as a child? Have you thought of what to name your future children? Favourite position in bed? What's your favourite breakfast dish? Have you ever had a near-death experience? Do you like breaking chairs? Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? What is your thought about morning woods? If a halloween party is going to be held in FT, what would our costumes be? Aya Bram Dess Ninch Chan Uma Tres Rai Pawws Ice Duch Chaw Push Ed Kite Dondon Bob Belle Anes Dayann
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=aya;#418635;1403685568]Is it true that guys with longer peens are softer?[/quote] yep. cuz they be pushing your cervix. [quote=aya;#418635;1403685568]Did you ever wonder what it is like to be in an orgy?[/quote] no. its awkward. [quote=aya;#418635;1403685568]Who do you love more, your grandparents or your parents? [i]- my grandparents. they raised me and taught me all this time[/i] Did you ever ask your mom you wanted to live with her? [i]- nope. i didnt wanna live with her because she has like 4 children from her new husband edy[/i] Did you ever wonder what it's like to live with your mom? [i]- yea. i'll be the eldest in the house and i'll need to take care of my siblings and all[/i][/quote] [quote=aya;#418635;1403685568]What was your favorite food when you were a child? [i]- rice and fried egg[/i] What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod/Music Playlist? [i]- Habits - Tove Lo[/i] What is one of your favorite quotes/catchphrase/motto? [i]- " One day, somebody's gonna have to make a stand. One day, somebody's gonna have to say enough. " - Clash of the Titan. [/i] What’s your favorite outdoor activity? [i]- taking photo[/i] What chore do you absolutely hate doing? [i]- washing dishes. uggghhh the leftover part is disgusting[/i] What is your favorite form of exercise? [i]- jogging in place[/i] What is your favorite time of day, day of the week and month of the year? [i]- 6pm, Tuesday, October[/i] What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? [i]- bus[/i] What is your favorite body part? [i]- lips[/i] What sound do you love? [i]- running water [/i][/quote]
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=Natsume;#418656;1403691755]- You're name is cool and unique, Do you like your name or you want to change it?[/quote] Thank you. Nope I like it :lol: [quote=Pawws;#418709;1403769604]do you like eating a lot of rice in your meals?[/quote] I like it only because of the side dishes. Thailand has soooooooooooooo many side dishes and they always taste good with rice :dance: [quote=Pawws;#418709;1403769604]so you're 5'4-ish, am i right?[/quote] 5'1 [quote=Pawws;#418709;1403769604]what do you frequently order in McDonalds?[/quote] Porridge. and double cheeseburger :d [quote=Pawws;#418709;1403769604]did your friends influence you or did you just try smoking it by yourself?[/quote] They influenced me. I was never interested in the first place.. [quote=Pawws;#418709;1403769604]Do you like having pets? [i]- yesss.. makes the house more lively[/i] Do you have pets? [i]- yup. 3 cats[/i] Did you have a pet who died? [i]- yea.. i've had a loootttt of cats who lived through generations and a lot of them died...[/i] :( Have you seen someone die in front of your eyes? [i]- no but i've seen my friend's body right after she suicide[/i] What did you want to be when you were little? [i]- astronaut[/i] Do you have siblings? [i]- yea . same mom but different dad. [/i] What does your usual casual wear consist of? [i]- loose, long sleeve sweater and pants[/i] Have you tried working? [i]- no not yet[/i] Do you like to blog? [i]- I used to.. but now I'm hella lazy[/i] Do you like wearing bras? [i]- not at allllll.... so tight[/i] Do you also hold onto your boobs when you run? [i]- nope.. i wear sports bra when I go out[/i] Do you like riding in trains? [i]- yup[/i] Do you like going to theme parks? [i]- yesss a looootttttt... no matter how old I am i always enjoy theme park[/i] Is your period cycle normal? [i]- no. it's really random[/i] What is your brand of perfume? [i]- enchanted[/i] Do you think maybe there's a possibility you can be a lesbian? [i]- yea.. but only to a butch lesbian[/i] What comes to mind when I mention the word 'gay'? [i]- butt[/i] What comes to mind when I mention the word sex? [i]- screwing[/i] What do you usually do to celebrate your birthday? [i]- eaaaaaaaaaaat a loooooooooooooottt[/i] Do you listen to Katy Perry? What's your favorite KP song? [i]- yup. so far I really like Dark Horse without the rap[/i] Are you a Kpop fan? [i]- I used to be. Now all of them are repetitive and boring. I only like Super Junior[/i] What is your favorite color? [i]- pink[/i][/quote]
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=Tres;#418734;1403790495]What is your favourite colour? [i]- pink[/i] Which do you prefer: a laptop or a desktop? [i]- laptop[/i] Do you watch America's Next Top Model? [i]- no only asia's next top model[/i] Aggressive men or submissive men? [i]- submissive[/i] What's your most dreaded genre of music? tv show? movies? [i]- metal... and none for tv show and movies[/i] Do you have any fears? If yes, what are they? If no, why are you lying? [i]- Yes. I'm scared of heights, bees, spiders and hand dryers[/i] First job you wanted as a child? [i]- Astronaut[/i] Have you thought of what to name your future children? [i]- Zayn if it was a boy. Zulaika if it was a girl[/i] Favourite position in bed? [i]- for sleeping right? :lol3: i like fetus position[/i] What's your favourite breakfast dish? [i]- english bfast[/i] Have you ever had a near-death experience? [i]- i almost drowned in the sea when I was young[/i] Do you like breaking chairs? [i]- yes.. i didnt know until i did that :lol2:[/i] Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? [i]- yeaaa[/i] What is your thought about morning woods? [i]- its a funny thing that turns me on :lol2:[/i][/quote] [quote=Tres;#418734;1403790495]If a halloween party is going to be held in FT, what would our costumes be?[/quote] Aya - catwoman Bram - cowboy Dess - wonderwoman Ninch - zombie bride Chan - football player Uma - totoro Tres - cancer patient :lol3: Rai - ninja Pawws - cat Ice - sexy nurse Duch - totoro also :lol2: Chaw - angel Push - cyborg Ed - surgeon Kite - batman Dondon - taxi driver Bob - ironman Belle - demi lovato Anes - obama Dayann - air hostess
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

- What do you think the most attractive profession a man can have? - What's the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone? - What would be the best mythical creature to have sex with? - How does your fart smell? - Do you watch horror and guro movies too? What's your favorite? - If you could only have sex in one position for the rest of your life which position would that be? - I think I saw your vid playing ukulele a long time ago haha what would you rate your playing skill (1 to 10)?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=uma;#418761;1403799664]i almost drowned in the sea when I was young[/quote] What happened and why was it in the sea? Why not in the pool? Who were with you? Did that experience do something to you that you carry with you till now? [quote=uma;#418761;1403799664]Do you like breaking chairs? [i]- yes.. i didnt know until i did that[/i] :lol2:[/quote] Hahahahahahaha what did you feel after that then? [quote=uma;#418761;1403799664]Aya - catwoman[/quote] [quote=uma;#418761;1403799664]Pawws - cat[/quote] As in batman's catwoman? What about Pawws? Can you show us an example of the costumes you visioned for these two? :lol3: [quote=uma;#418761;1403799664]Bram - cowboy[/quote] imagining bram with the cowboy hat and faded denims :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=uma;#418761;1403799664]Tres - cancer patient :lol3:[/quote] And why am the cancer patient?? hahahahahaha What's the sexiest part in a men? Men trait you love the most? Hate the most? What kind of girl do you never ever want or wish to become? What kinda guy don't you want to end up dating? Ftalker that's most likely to be president someday? Ftalker that could make a good pastor or priest? Girl ftalker/s that can almost always get their ways around guys? Guy ftalker/s that has the potential to come out of the closet?
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=bramzero;#418763;1403809064]- What do you think the most attractive profession a man can have? [i]Pilot[/i] - What's the funniest prank you've ever pulled on someone? [i]Me and my friends sprayed pepper spray on my friend and pushed him in the pool :lol3: [/i] - What would be the best mythical creature to have sex with? [i]CENTAUR. HORSE DICK MOFO!!!![/i] - How does your fart smell? [i]Sometimes[/i] :xixi: - Do you watch horror and guro movies too? What's your favorite? [i]Nope. Live action horror/gore creeps me out =( [/i] - If you could only have sex in one position for the rest of your life which position would that be? [i]DOGGY STYLE[/i] =D :eh2: - I think I saw your vid playing ukulele a long time ago haha what would you rate your playing skill (1 to 10)? [i]3[/i] :rolleyes:[/quote] [quote=Tres;#418770;1403843426]What happened and why was it in the sea? Why not in the pool? Who were with you? Did that experience do something to you that you carry with you till now?[/quote] It was near the beach . I was 6 years old that time. I was walking to the beachside then suddenly there was a steep ground and i couldnt swim.. and for some reason I thought I was gonna die and I didn't do anything about it. Then my uncle came and just lifted me up. [quote=Tres;#418770;1403843426]Hahahahahahaha what did you feel after that then?[/quote] The feeling after you finally poop after a long trip. That feeling. [quote=Tres;#418770;1403843426]As in batman's catwoman? What about Pawws? Can you show us an example of the costumes you visioned for these two?[/quote] Yup batman's catwoman hhhh. for pawws [spoiler][img]http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/2/6/3/7/3017362/black/image1xl.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [quote=Tres;#418770;1403843426]imagining bram with the cowboy hat and faded denims[/quote] fits him right?? :lol2: [quote=Tres;#418770;1403843426]What's the sexiest part in a men? [i]- square chest and peens[/i] Men trait you love the most? Hate the most? [i]- That majority of them are open to topics girls wouldnt like to discuss / That some of them can easily pakpak and forget[/i] What kind of girl do you never ever want or wish to become? [i]- Drug addict, homeless prostitute[/i] What kinda guy don't you want to end up dating? [i]- Dumb guys[/i] Ftalker that's most likely to be president someday? [i]- Duch[/i] Ftalker that could make a good pastor or priest? [i]- dundun[/i] Girl ftalker/s that can almost always get their ways around guys? [i]- chaw[/i] Guy ftalker/s that has the potential to come out of the closet? [i]- Alex[/i][/quote]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=uma;#418761;1403799664]Tres - cancer patient :lol3:[/quote] This is so sad. :lol3::lol3: [quote=uma;#418773;1403853106]CENTAUR. HORSE DICK MOFO!!!![/quote] :lol3::lol3::lol3: LOL UMA. [quote=uma;#418773;1403853106]Guy ftalker/s that has the potential to come out of the closet? - Alex[/quote] :xixi: [hr][hr][hr] Who was your bestest friend ever in FT? If Bram told you he got horse dick, would you like to have sex with him? (Assuming you're both single and all) :lol3::lol3: Are you quiet or loud in bed? Do you like your sex partner to be quiet (just moaning once in a while) or noisy (talks dirty the whole time)? What are you thinking whenever your sex partner wears wornout/tacky underwear?
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Uma if you could be locked in a room with anyone in the world for 24 hours who would it be and why?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:51

[ 8 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy