We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

What is you Religion/ Religious Belief?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: What is you Religion/ Religious Belief?

[quote=Pawws;#335873;1371391184]Religious talks should really be avoided cos everything's so deep and it requires a lot of explanations, convincing and arguments that often leads to fragmented beliefs. I think you just gotta find your place here on earth and be wherever you'll feel happier.[/quote] But how would I find my place if I don't talk about it? How will I know if it's not explained to me? Why do I just have to follow blindly? And uhm, I'm not being mean here. I am honestly confused that's why I'm asking. [quote=Pawws;#335873;1371391184]Yeah I get that too and I'm still confused about the differences. But you know, if you believe that both Catholicism and Christianity has the same kind of teachings and both believes in Jesus Christ, why not be on the more enjoyable preaching? I mean, you'll have the same idea for the scriptures plus you can enjoy a happier and friendlier crowd.[/quote] So basically, Born Again is the same as Catholic but the only difference is how they teach the word of the Lord. No offense, but it's like hmmm... how do I say this... It's like reading the same story, for example the classical story of Black Beauty (First story that I could think of lol) novel version and Black Beauty comic book version. Some people prefer the comic book version better because of the visuals and of course other people would prefer the novel version. Same story but different media. It's like, the comic version are the Born Again Christians and the novel version are the Christian Catholics. For me, the impression I got from Born Again Christians is that they needed to be taught about Jesus Christ on an elementary level coupled with songs and dances (or whatever activity that you do) in order for you to believe or listen to the teachings. For me, maybe because I'm a bit indifferent with religion, I think it's kind of ludicrous that people try to branch out one religion that teaches the same thing (Christianity) but in slightly different ways (e.g. mormons, protestant, etc.) I'm not saying your religion isn't good or anything like that, but isn't it really weird to change your religion just because "it's more fun"? Ah, if you find this wall of text bothersome, just ignore it. I don't mean to trouble you anyway. Just wanted to share my opinion. [quote=Pawws;#335879;1371391710]Yeah instead of arguing about this kind of things let's just chill and listen to The Script's Science And Faith lol[/quote] I'm not starting an argument though. I was simply asking so I could restore/renew my faith. If someone cannot even explain it to me, then why should I believe? That's my train of thought.

Last edited by aya (2013-06-16 14:25:42)

oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[quote=aya;#335699;1371317853]Why do people believe in God?[/quote] People believe in God because: a.) it runs in their family, something like a tradition passed on generation to generation. They believe because it is what their family and ancestors believe in. b.) there are people out there who wants Someone they can lean and depend on. Someone who would grant their requests, make them feel better, Someone who would give them hope, courage to face everyday's trials and sufferings. Because the truth is, some people have lost their belief in humanity, and thus hold onto Someone "divine and supreme and omnipotent." c.) some things in this world are unexplainable. This earth holds a lot of mysteries that our mind couldn't fathom. And so people believe that there is a God behind the mysteries of the Earth, the God who created the world and has the answers for everything. d.) they had their "calling". It's a phenomena where all of the sudden you just felt that God is there, that He really does work in mysterious ways. It just happens, mostly on the times when you least expect it. You wouldn't understand how it did happen, but you will just know that it is God working. e.) there are those people who experience good life despite the poverty and despair around them, and so they believe in God for giving them all the "blessings". There are many more reasons and I couldn't enumerate it all, but the main point is it's different for everyone. [quote=aya;#335892;1371393944]So basically, Born Again is the same as Catholic but the only difference is how they teach the word of the Lord. No offense, but it's like hmmm... how do I say this... It's like reading the same story, for example the classical story of Black Beauty (First story that I could think of lol) novel version and Black Beauty comic book version. Some people would like the comic book version better because of the visuals and of course other people would also prefer the novel version. Same story but different media. It's like, the comic version are the Born Again Christians and the novel version are the Christian Catholics. For me, the impression I got from Born Again Christians is that they needed to be taught about Jesus Christ on an elementary level coupled with songs and dances (or whatever activity that you do) in order for you to believe or listen to the teachings. For me, maybe because I'm a bit indifferent with religion, I think it's kind of ludicrous that people tries to branch out one religion that teaches the same thing but in slightly different ways (e.g. mormons, protestant, etc.)[/quote] Born Again Christianity and Catholicism have many difference. I'm a Born Again Christian, but I am studying right now in a Catholic school ran by the nuns. One time in our theo class, I realized that some doctrines do contrast. Yes, there are some differences in the way both religions preach, on how the Church service work, etc., but basically both religions do believe in one Christ only. There's just the classification thing because of the doctrines. Well, regarding the comic book thingy and your impression on Christians, I wouldn't deny that. I myself grew up on Sunday schools with picture books, visuals, etc. But the main point of such thing is for us to know well the Bible and we won't be clueless and ignorant on the Bible that our religion believes in. And it's more of a "planting then harvesting" process. We first start off in learning the Bible, then as we grow more on our faith, we start to harvest on the things we've learn. It's actually kind of hard to explain. But I get that idea that people do have that impression that being a Born Again Christian is just all "fun" with the music and visuals and blah blah blah without being serious at all. It's actually kinda true, but I'd like to think that we seem like we have fun because IT IS really fun serving Christ and the people around you. =) I can't explain everything because it would be a long topic, (plus I'm not good in English hahaha). But the bottomline is, really, RELIGION is just a LABEL. What really matters is your personal relationship with God, your beliefs and views. It depends on you if you want to believe or not. The Church doesn't literally pertain to the building itself, but to the people with one belief that stand together on their faith. And plus, religion separates each one of us at the first place. It's actually kind of sad. :(
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=oniongurl;#335895;1371397583]There are many more reasons and I couldn't enumerate it all, but the main point is it's different for everyone.[/quote] Mmm... In a sense, I know why people believe in God. But how is it for you? Why do [i]you[/i] believe in God? [quote=oniongurl;#335895;1371397583]Well, regarding the comic book thingy and your impression on Christians, I wouldn't deny that. I myself grew up on Sunday schools with picture books, visuals, etc.[/quote] Don't get me wrong, I also studied in a Catholic school. And religion was taught to us with pictures too and wonderful stories, songs and such. But what I'm trying to say is, now that we've grown up do we still need that? Isn't that just for kids? Why do we have to convince others to join another religion because it's funner? I don't understand. [quote=oniongurl;#335895;1371397583]but I'd like to think that we seem like we have fun because IT IS really fun serving Christ and the people around you. =)[/quote] Do you really? Because if other Christians only care about serving Christ then why do other people needed to change to a religion that has activities of sorts? [quote=oniongurl;#335895;1371397583]It depends on you if you want to believe or not.[/quote] Shouldn't people who have a strong faith in God try to convince other people to believe in Him and not saying sth like "It's up to you"? [quote=oniongurl;#335895;1371397583]The Church doesn't literally pertain to the building itself, but to the people with one belief that stand together on their faith.[/quote] It's funny that you should add that coz I knew that since gradeschool. :lol:

Last edited by aya (2013-06-17 02:58:47)

bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=aya;#335860;1371380369]Who should I talk to if I'm like this? :lol3:[/quote] Hbu go to siquijor and find a spiritual guru or sth :thumbsup: [quote=aya;#335892;1371393944]I think it's kind of ludicrous that people tries to branch out one religion that teaches the same thing but in slightly different ways (e.g. mormons, protestant, etc.)[/quote] What do you think about someone who created his own branch of church because he needed a justification to remarry? [quote=Pawws;#335879;1371391710]Yeah instead of arguing about this kind of things let's just chill and listen to The Script's Science And Faith lol[/quote] Which part of what I said is "arguing about this kind of things"?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bramzero;#336049;1371432482]Hbu go to siquijor and find a spiritual guru or sth :thumbsup:[/quote] Ah, ah. I'm scared of that place. Isn't that the place with [i]aswangs [/i]and [i]dwendes [/i]or sth. :lol3: [quote=bramzero;#336049;1371432482]What do you think about someone who created his own branch of church because he needed a justification to remarry?[/quote] Ridiculous? Absurd? Idk. Who are we talking about?
bramzero
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=aya;#336106;1371452520]Ah, ah. I'm scared of that place. Isn't that the place with [i]aswangs [/i]and [i]dwendes [/i]or sth. :lol3:[/quote] Yeah maybe :lol3: Can't confirm coz I've never been there :lol2: [quote=aya;#336106;1371452520]Ridiculous? Absurd? Idk. Who are we talking about?[/quote] [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_England#Secession_from_Rome]In 1534 King Henry VIII separated the English Church from Rome[/url].
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=bramzero;#336049;1371432482]Which part of what I said is "arguing about this kind of things"?[/quote] [quote=aya;#335892;1371393944]I'm not starting an argument though. I was simply asking so I could restore/renew my faith. If someone cannot even explain it to me, then why should I believe? That's my train of thought.[/quote] Yeah sorry, I never should've used that word in the first place. Forgive meh .___. [quote=aya;#335892;1371393944]No offense, but it's like hmmm... how do I say this... It's like reading the same story, for example the classical story of Black Beauty (First story that I could think of lol) novel version and Black Beauty comic book version.[/quote] [quote=aya;#336038;1371407854]Shouldn't people who have a strong faith in God try to convince other people to believe in Him and not saying sth like "It's up to you"?[/quote] Clearly, you're confuzzled about the difference of Born-Again Christianity and Christian Catholics and just like you, I am confused too. I cannot classify and explain all the differences based from what I see because I might be wrong and people might misunderstand what I might say so I'm just gonna shut up about this. No offense but if you really want to find your place then you should start talking about this to people who could explain more about this to you, Aya. And its not something that can be learned with just a snap of a finger, it's really a hard process because there is a lot of things you have to sacrifice in order for you to continue on your journey. *Gah I'm not good with English so I'll just explain this in tagalog. :lol2: Kahit na, let's say, natanggap mo na si God, madami pa ring tao yung natitigil na sa first level ng journey nila kasi most of the time, hindi nila kayang iwanan PA yung mga bagay na nakasanayan na nila like smoking or drinking alcohols and they're just stuck there even if they repent again and again. Pero God, he loves you and will never leave you even if you make the same mistakes all over again. Naghihintay lang siya, always. Si Satan, he can only offer you all the bad things like maybe, naisip mo ng itigil yung mga vices mo. Ayaw niya yun, he'll want you to not be with God so ang gagawin niya, he'll tempt you thru maybe your friends then you'll start doing the usual things you do again. It's one mad cycle of accepting God, you're lucky once you've made it pass that level. :) Hindi mo ba napapansin kapag like if you sin (e.g. lie, curse, etc), palaging may consequence or something bad happens? Just recently I lied about not going on my friend's father's funeral (cos it was very far) and my friends keep on convincing me to go with them. Then suddenly, after the call ended, my phone went black tapos ayun, di na siya nag-oopen until now. And I believe it's the making of God .______. And I repented after that cos I'm such a horrible friend. Ugggh. =| At the end of the day, even if you keep saying you don't believe in God but you clearly do deep inside you, that's okay. Cos as we all Christian say, what matters is your personal and private relationship with God. You do not need to tell and brag to people about it and maybe say you go to church every sunday cos if you're really so into accepting God, it will always reflect on you. Clearly, God loves you Aya and he's just waiting for you to come to him no matter what religion you prefer. Okay? Be confused no more. =)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#336119;1371463862]Yeah sorry, I never should've used that word in the first place. Forgive meh .___.[/quote] :pet: [quote=Pawws;#336119;1371463862]No offense but if you really want to find your place then you should start talking about this to people who could explain more about this to you, Aya.[/quote] Like who? I'm actually posting it coz perhaps someone might help me here. :lol: [quote=Pawws;#336119;1371463862]Hindi mo ba napapansin kapag like if you sin (e.g. lie, curse, etc), palaging may consequence or something bad happens? Just recently I lied about not going on my friend's father's funeral (cos it was very far) and my friends keep on convincing me to go with them. Then suddenly, after the call ended, my phone went black tapos ayun, di na siya nag-oopen until now. And I believe it's the making of God .______. And I repented after that cos I'm such a horrible friend. Ugggh. =|[/quote] Are you talking about Karma? Coz if you're talking about karma then that's Buddhism or Hinduism... An idea unsupported by the Bible. Just because your phone went black doesn't mean it was because you failed to attend a friend's father's funeral. [quote=Pawws;#336119;1371463862]Clearly, God loves you Aya and he's just waiting for you to come to him no matter what religion you prefer. Okay? Be confused no more. =)[/quote] Well that's weird. Because I thought if you do not believe in [i]the[/i] One God (other religion, like Hinduism have over 100 gods) then you will go to Hell. Or something like that. But that's a sweet notion and I'd like to think that it's like that. [quote=bramzero;#336115;1371457226]Yeah maybe :lol3: Can't confirm coz I've never been there :lol2:[/quote] Wanna go? :lol2: Hey, have you heard about Mt. Banahaw? [quote=bramzero;#336115;1371457226]In 1534 King Henry VIII separated the English Church from Rome.[/quote] And we are talking about him because...?
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

I was baptized on a Catholic church. But I don't make the sign of the cross and I don't even go to church. I don't believe that if you wiped your towel on Black Nazarene's face, feet or hands you will be healed or something good will happen to you. Miracles happens when you believe in God wholeheartedly not because you touched the feet or hands of a statue/diyos-diyosan. I believe in God even though I don't go to church like other people. I learned about him by reading a bible and going to bible study before. When I pray It's like I'm talking to him. I thanked him for all the blessings that he have given to us, I also ask him to forgive me for all the wrong things that I've done and lastly I asked him to guide me and my family and give us more blessings and good health. I don't pray Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be.
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[quote=aya;#336038;1371407854]Mmm... In a sense, I know why people believe in God. But how is it for you? Why do [i]you[/i] believe in God?[/quote] I believe in God because that's what my family believes in. I grew up, and I experienced things that somehow made me doubt if God do exist. But there was this one point in my life where I really felt hopeless and miserable, and I was giving up, but then God came to me with love. I can't really explain how it happened, but when it did, I knew it was God. I came to believe that God do exist because He didn't give up for me tho I was giving up on Him. Instead, He saved me. [quote]Don't get me wrong, I also studied in a Catholic school. And religion was taught to us with pictures too and wonderful stories, songs and such. But what I'm trying to say is, now that we've grown up do we still need that? Isn't that just for kids? Why do we have to convince others to join another religion because it's funner? I don't understand.[/quote] Ohh that actually depends on the Church, you see. In our case, we don't use picture books and the such anymore. It's for the kids. In our Church, the kids are separated from the adults and youth, and the older ones focus more on the "doctrine and words and readings". And convincing to join other religions because it's funner? No, not all Born Again Christians churches are like that. We don't convince others to join our Church because it's "funner". [quote]Do you really? Because if other Christians only care about serving Christ then why do other people needed to change to a religion that has activities of sorts?[/quote] I really do have fun in serving Christ. Some people think that being a Christian is all fun, that's why they go change religions but then they are really lacking faith. Sa totoo lang, may mga ganun din sa Church namin. But they don't last long because they get "bored" daw because it's serious [i]pala[/i]. Like the saying goes, first impressions do not last. But there are those kind of people too who really want to stay, and they realize sooner or later that being a Christian is not all "fun". They come to realize that, and they change their views on Christian churches and stay on the church. [quote]Shouldn't people who have a strong faith in God try to convince other people to believe in Him and not saying sth like "It's up to you"?[/quote] That's actually a common misconception. My grandfather, who is a Pastor, told us that we, the Christians should not force other people in our religion. God gave us freewill to believe on what we want to believe. In the end, it's still should be God working, not the Christians. God gave us the gift of freewill because He wants us to make the first move and come back to Him. So it really depends on you, on what would you want to believe in. [quote]It's funny that you should add that coz I knew that since gradeschool. :lol:[/quote] At least it's funny. :lol:

Last edited by oniongurl (2013-07-04 08:40:06)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#336145;1371466663]Well that's weird. Because I thought if you do not believe in the One God (other religion, like Hinduism have over 100 gods) then you will go to Hell. Or something like that. But that's a sweet notion and I'd like to think that it's like that.[/quote] Idk maybe, maybe not. [i]Comment Deleted. [/i] Sorry for editing this, Aya. lol But I'm so bothered with my reply to your statement. :lol2: I'm gonna think about what to say first. Hehehh :d But thank you, cos at least you think that's sweet, cos it really is. Hehehh :hug: [quote=aya;#336145;1371466663]Like who? I'm actually posting it coz perhaps someone might help me here.[/quote] Yeah, maybe a priest or a pastor. They may not have all of the answers, but I hope they can be a great help. :) [quote=aya;#336145;1371466663]Are you talking about Karma?[/quote] Yes, maybe. If that's what you prefer calling it. But I believe it's God who did that because there are many times it happened in so many unexplainable ways. [quote=oniongurl;#336150;1371471067]That's actually a common misconception. My grandfather, who is a Pastor, told us that we, the Christians should not force other people in our religion. God gave us freewill to believe on what we want to believe. In the end, it's still should be God working, not the Christians. God gave us the gift of freewill because He wants us to make the first move and come back to Him. So it really depends on you, on what would you want to believe in.[/quote] I agree. This was also taught to us before. :) Btw, what's your church? I'm in Victory! :D Btw I just wanna be clear on this. I do not prefer Christian living just because of all the fun I get there, but because I want a happier crowd and still at the same time learn and value the same teachings. =)

Last edited by Pawws (2013-06-17 11:58:01)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=oniongurl;#336150;1371471067]I can't really explain how it happened, but when it did, I knew it was God.[/quote] I envy you. I wish sth like that would happen to me, like "Ohhh this is God. Can't explain why but it's Him!" [quote=oniongurl;#336150;1371471067]We don't convince others to join our Church because it's "funner".[/quote] Ah sorry. It just seemed like that to me coz they'd tell me "[i]Mas masaya dito, sama ka na[/i]." [quote=oniongurl;#336150;1371471067]They come to realize that, and they change their views on Christian churches and stay on the church.[/quote] I see. [quote=oniongurl;#336150;1371471067]So it really depends on you, on what would you want to believe in.[/quote] and would God forgive you if you do [b]not[/b] choose to believe in Him? [quote=Pawws;#336164;1371475364]Yeah, maybe a priest or a pastor. They may not have all of the answers, but I hope they can be a great help. :)[/quote] I want to talk to someone higher. Like a bishop. :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#336164;1371475364]But I believe it's God who did that because there are many times it happened in so many unexplainable ways.[/quote] I don't think He'd turn your phone's screen black. Ever consider that it's just coincidence? [quote=Pawws;#336164;1371475364]I want a happier crowd and still at the same time learn and value the same teachings.[/quote] I guess being with a happier crowd makes a lot of difference. :lol: I see.
bramzero
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=aya;#336145;1371466663]Wanna go? :lol2: Hey, have you heard about Mt. Banahaw?[/quote] Sure :thumbsup: why not :thumbsup: Where's Mt. Banahaw and what's in there? :lol: [quote=aya;#336145;1371466663]And we are talking about him because...?[/quote] Because you think it's ludicrous/ridiculous/absurd that people try to branch out a religion, but it's actually quite common and not that weird. People do that out of their own motives. Even the early Catholic church branched out of Judaism.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bramzero;#336425;1371559796]Where's Mt. Banahaw[/quote] Google says it's between Laguna and Quezon. :lol3: [quote=bramzero;#336425;1371559796]and what's in there? :lol:[/quote] Lots of people who are sensitive to the paranormal would often go to a pilgrimage to Mt. Banahaw and there are many reports of spirit/elemental sightings there. [i]Mt. Banahaw is "a psychic center where many go for spiritual meditations,” as written by ESP Travel and Tours, “(with) many features like waterfalls, caves, trees, springs, and other sites are attributed to spiritual beings”[/i] I prolly would be too scared to go coz I'm contented with my 3rd eye closed. :lol3: It might open if I go to any spiritual places or sth and I to be honest, I don't wanna see weird stuffs. :xixi: [quote=bramzero;#336425;1371559796]Because you think it's ludicrous/ridiculous/absurd that people try to branch out a religion, but it's actually quite common and not that weird. People do that out of their own motives. Even the early Catholic church branched out of Judaism.[/quote] I see... :plotting: You still haven't told me yet if you believe in God.

Last edited by aya (2013-06-19 03:14:47)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=aya;#335860;1371380369]Who should I talk to if I'm like this? I've always been wondering how I could fix my Faith coz it really sucks. [b]Is there something wrong with me?[/b][/quote] yes
bramzero
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=aya;#336553;1371626064]Lots of people who are sensitive to the paranormal would often go to a pilgrimage to Mt. Banahaw and there are many reports of spirit/elemental sightings there. [i]Mt. Banahaw is "a psychic center where many go for spiritual meditations,” as written by ESP Travel and Tours, “(with) many features like waterfalls, caves, trees, springs, and other sites are attributed to spiritual beings”[/i] I prolly would be too scared to go coz I'm contented with my 3rd eye closed. :lol3: It might open if I go to any spiritual places or sth and I to be honest, I don't wanna see weird stuffs. :xixi:[/quote] I've only been to places some people said are haunted, like old houses/buildings but never seen any weird there. :lol: Going to a mountain requires more effort and I want to do that maybe with an experienced hiking partner or in a group. :lol3: [quote=aya;#336553;1371626064]You still haven't told me yet if you believe in God.[/quote] The ultimate creator? Or some aliens from another galaxy who created us in their labs? I don't believe in unproven theories and speculation. :lol2:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Whut ever it is also....we can never change anyones mind or their beliefs......waaaakakakakaaaa...but one thing for sure everyone needs a religion to provide them with good guidance for their life. Im sure all religions possess a strong morals and values. Some may insult other religion due to lack of understandin or maybe they dont believe such a thin...coz itz sounds stupid to them. So whutever religion you belief should not be an issue of criticism, and if by chance itz an opportunity for us to learn bout all unique religions. In ma opinion, a person without a religion, they have no proper guidance and direction of life. Insultin is a big loss whereas experience and a will to learn costs a big gain. You should not question bout religion if you understand them therefore I would like to conclude "I respect your religion, you respect ma religion". Friends do love your religion in whut ever religion you're in...and Im sure your religion or God you beliefs would love you in miracle ways. PEACE :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

if you want to see people argue, make them discuss opposing views about religion :lol2: i am going to take time reading the posts between aya, Pawws, and bramzero later :lol3: I believe in God. I believe that Jesus died to save us from our sins. I believe that the most important thing to do for others is treat them the way you'd want to be treated. That's pretty much it. And about this: [quote=bubblegum;#336560;1371628746][quote=aya;#335860;1371380369]Who should I talk to if I'm like this? I've always been wondering how I could fix my Faith coz it really sucks. [b]Is there something wrong with me?[/b][/quote] yes[/quote] No there's nothing wrong with aya.

Last edited by Tres (2013-06-23 03:02:50)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=Tres;#337383;1371970898]No there's nothing wrong with aya.[/quote] That's your opinion and it's different from mine.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#337383;1371970898]No there's nothing wrong with aya[/quote] [quote=bubblegum;#337459;1372037495]That's your opinion and it's different from mine.[/quote] Yes, yes. Please argue over me. :lol3: loljk.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:24

[ 8 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy