We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

What is you Religion/ Religious Belief?

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Re: What is you Religion/ Religious Belief?

Back reading, I have learned a lot from chaw, ate aya.. brem, tres, belle and paw.. :lol2: also tin. I didnt know chaw was that 'religious' :thumbsup: thumbsup for the ftw hohoho As for my self, These are my answers Why do I believe in God? I believe in God because - come to think of it, who else can create a human, an animal or anything? planets.. the outer space. If it's not God, then who? an Alien? But who will create the alien? hahaha K. - where are our thoughts coming from? You know, like, the conscience or sth when we sin. and also, Y do we fear? y do we ask? y do we feel incomplete? because there is God. He's always the answer. - he loves me. I feel it because in times when i ask myself to die he still wakes me up. Like, 'hey wake up, you have something to do this day.' know what i mean.. :thumbsup: As for the unwanted things happening to us, God planned it too. (that's my belief though), so we can see him. As for ate aya, i think it is God's plan for you to doubt him. You know, for you to seek questions like that :thumbsup: for you to learn from chaw. from the people in here.. I also had cancer but i didnt die. I live instead, maybe because that was the plan of God for me. And I think, it's his way so I can rid of those kuto on my head hahahahah. After being semi bald because of chemo my kuto were gone for good. yehey! You see.. there is good in all bad things.. HE didnt just do this because he wanted to.. because of nothing.. He plans very well. and He very know what's he's doing. and also, back reading, ate aya's questions reminds me of this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCA4UpMFwfU (same movie but the other link has spanish sub i think? and the other one has that uncool presenting same questions have been asked :yes: if you kind of wanna watch please do! (@ate aya) it's a christian movie suggested to me by layka hehehe i am not yet done watching it because i watched it here in the office and my boss might caught me watching hahaha. And that's my belief.. God is everything. We must be thankful to him. For the doubts, for the fears, for the illness, for the wealth, for the happiness, for the bad.. for the good.. He's just so awesome. and btw., im catholic, i do not read bible often, i dont even know the stories in bible.. so i was very amazed by chaw hahahaha!! galing!! I also do not go to church always.. but i do go to church. I also dont listen to the priest's sermon or anything, but.. when I go to church, I pray. I pray so hard. thanking Him.. for every blessings I have been receiving. Gash I almost cried typing this. hahahaha!! anyways, :thumbsup: ayun XD

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-18 04:05:10)

shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

Hello. :lol2: I'm a Roman Catholic by birth. But I'm Agnostic Theist. I do believe in God, but not the God in the bible. I don't believe in any religions. I don't believe that Jesus died for our sins. I don't go to church or read the bible. I don't believe God watches us 24/7 and decides if whether we'll go to hell or heaven based on our actions. I don't believe They have plans for us. I don't believe in prayers. I don't believe in miracles and blessings. We are free the moment we are born because there are no existential rules in this universe as far as our information tells us - everything in this Earth from the time we evolved into an intellectual human being is man made - therefore how would you know that you're really committing a sin against God? Is your sin applicable to other planets or race from other universe, too? The bible is a poor proof of Their existence but it still tells us something about Them. And I don't believe They care. But I believe They know what is happening in the universe. In every corner of this vast unending universe - They know what is happening because everything is connected to Them in some way - They are that powerful. But They just don't care. Science tells us that we came from something - big bang or whatever you call it - and in order for that something to be created, there must be someone or something who created it. And the creator of it - might be what we call 'God.' And maybe God doesn't necessarily look like us, maybe They don't have feelings, or eyes, or heart, or even brain - maybe They look dust-like organism powerful enough to create an enormous something. But there's this news I've only heard just days ago, some scientists might have actually disproved the big bang - the universe has no beginning and end. So what do I believe now? I still believe in God. Maybe the God of the humankind is the Earth Itself, maybe the second coming they're saying is the Earth's global warming - the hurricanes, the earthquakes, the floods etc etc - maybe God is coming back in the form of nature, or maybe God has always been the nature Itself and we humans are finally paying for our abusive treatment to It and just waiting for God to wake up from Its slumber and put an end to this by destroying Itself. Maybe there are gazillions of Gods as there are stars and planets out there. Maybe we don't really have a beginning and end because God is the universe Itself and the question of whether there is an origin or not do not matter anymore. So in short, God is something we will never be sure of. No matter how big the discovery the mankind has found thousands of light years away from here - the universe will keep expanding itself and become more mysterious as ever. We will never run out of questions about God. About life. About everything. I believe that all of us in this world just wants to live a life with less suffering. And some people find their safe haven in religion, while others find it in science. But we should never ever abandon our humanity for our beliefs. *Brod Pete voice* ALIEN! ALIEN! :lol2:

Last edited by shana16 (2016-03-30 14:34:10)

khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Roman Catholic.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

My view on religion has changed over the years. I was born Roman Catholic, like most of us are. Then switched to Born-Again Christian back in 2007. And still I don't think any of those religious practice fits me so much. I tend to question a lot of things, especially during the preaching at church, sometimes I would even notice the pastor looking at me from afar because my forehead creases so much it takes the pastor's attention away. Lol sooooo then I decided that church really isn't for me. I feel so bad to have to look and notice every person with me in that room and have to question if they really are as dedicated as they seem to be. Or if they're like me.... who's just as lost and confused. About life. About everything. Like @shana16, I still believe there is a divine entity that is God. But not the same God the scriptures tell him to be. :)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:20

[ 8 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy